Rep. Welch, Peter [D-VT-At Large]
Rep. Wilson, Frederica S. [D-FL-24]
Rep. Yoho, Ted S. [R-FL-3]
Rep. Young, David [R-IA-3]
Rep. Young, Don [R-AK-At Large]
Rep. Zinke, Ryan K. [R-MT-At Large]

/www.numbersusa.com/news/200-cosponsors-enlist-act?platform=hootsuite
archive.is/qS3ag

Now we know why Trump hasn't rescinded DACA. This is how it's going to be treated "with heart", and it will pass because of "muh troops" and "muh military". White people will dig their own grave with this.

I'm going to fucking die over here if 40 million more spics get a free pass.
Regan only let in 3 million in the 80s and now California isn't majority white
What the fuck will 40 million do, god help us.

At least the nigs will get it first.

What's the problem with this? I've no issue with illegals getting residence if they serve in the military. It's not like millions and millions are suddenly going to serve.

What rock have you been living under for the last couple of decades?

Only in fucking America. KILL ME. No wonder all of our military intelligence and secrets are in China, because we LITERALLY give foreigners top level security clearance.

Was speaking to people from Portland only last week, her daughter had married a Vietnamese who had gained citizenship exactly this way. Turned out to be a womanizing gambler after her squirting out two yellow Americans. When her mother said do you think you should have picked someone more like you she went mental and called her a racist bigot.

Destroy the country.

They love the military. Free housing. Free healthcare. Free food. Easy jobs. The spics don't go infantry. They go supply, or food service, or accounting, or HR (which should tell you while military pay and paperwork is constantly being fucked up). The majority of the front line is white. The POGs are the niggers and spics who the white guys have to deal with when they're trying to get their missing limbs covered.

If you are okay with letting 1 extra beaner in the country you deserve death, you cunt. Gas yourself.

40 million join the military? Amnesty? Alex Jones tier bullshit.

Also,

Start learning Spanish now. Not so you can live in their culture but so that you can intercept and understand their communications in the inevitable race war. I would expect a lot of the cell phone towers to be down during the race war so the spics will likely use the walkie talkies they use on construction sites. So get a radio scanner and a ham radio license and rig will also come in useful. Get guns, reload ammo, freeze dry food etc. etc.

One more shitskin, just ONE more is one too many. We should be deporting them and/or shooting them not accepting more as citizens.

It'll be more than 40 million if they're serious about it. Assume the worst. Beaners are human locusts.

user some of us don't have time for that level of larping.

JEJ

While spics do much better than niggers in this regards.. They dont often make it to their discharge date with an honorable discharge.

The only thing that these illegal beaners will discharge is piss and shit when we start kicking down their doors.

Doesn't matter. This bill prolongs the period in which the US is paying for this trash. Just send them home and wall the reps signing onto this bill.

>implying a huge majority of the niggers that join dont wind up getting kicked out to the point that the army had to do a study on it to figure out why jej

This is super cucked on a level I didn't even know was possible. Hopefully ICE officers position themselves out the front of every recruiting office, the spics will likely have documentation which will make them easy to identify and deport.

gangbangers joining to learn how to shoot as been happening for a very long time

Yeah, and where do they end up after, huh?

if they could they fucking would. All of these conservacucks need to be gassed.

not with an honorable discharge.. which is one ofthe requirements in this cuck bill for them to get amnesty. you dumb ass.

that is right, good goy, nothing wrong with fighting for israel, the chosen will greatly appreciate your sacrifice, mazel tov

t. what the fuck are you thinking

I can see service as an ADDITIONAL condition for citizenship but not as a PRIMARY condition for citizenship, we are trying to LIMIT the multicultural scourge not facilitate it under the guise of muh military

I'm disappointed in you user

user, are you okay? Do you have brain damage?

this. but also >implying spics and niggers obtain honorable discharges often

I'm disappointed in you. You both deserve to be gassed together for even flirting with the idea of letting more beaners into our nation and into our fucking military.

I'm just getting high off my incoherent RAGE. I know it's not happening, but it would if they could get away with it.

More like making a fool of yourself.

It worked for the Roman Empire right?

(((Cohen)))

No, I think I am reacting perfectly normally considering the circumstances. It's a lot better to assume the worst when the worst is happening. ICE will never be able to deport illegals if we are so cucked as a nation to go through with this.

You call the other user a LARPer but it's much more likely for a racewar to happen once we give amnesty to illegals than it would be for ICE to deport the failures. At that point America and its government is beyond saving.

These cuckservative niggers.

oh so you'd rather it go like this

good call user thanks for defending 1488

I'd rather they be required to risk being shot for several years as a requirement for entry than just allow them in, obviously either shooting them in the first place or not allowing them in is 100% superior but if ZOG representatives will try to create loopholes for bean citizenship we might as well have a greater chance of their demise

idk man idk, no solution is perfect except for the perfect solution but until something kicks that into motion where it can be done without reservation and without any recourse then we are stuck playing politics

No, you're really not, and it's fucking obvious how fresh off the boat you are. Consider what would happen if this bill gets passed?

Now stop posting until you learn how to think ahead.

This guy is like a California version of Guacman. What do you want to bet the borderhopper/white ratio of his employees is somewhere around 50/1?

BARBARIAN MERCENARIES

I feel like whites tried this before…

1488D chess, we'll annex Mexico with our based taco forces.

Are you
this is just a cuckservative excuse to deport them even harder?
I really hope you aren't.

This list is a good example of who you prohibit from being able to run for office, or indeed any position of influence in the country.

I was going to say that this is not a big deal, but this changed my mind. They are already a dead weight, now they will be a even heavier dead weight with no way to remove

No, I was responding to the other user saying the ADDITION of service on top of strict immigration requirements was somehow necessarily a bad thing. The cuckservative bill sounds like it uses service as a primary pathway to citizenship which is absolutely fucked and I absolutely do not want that.

How about we don't give them any access to citizenship, have you ever considered that, kike?
ZOG won't have to initiate WWIII if America has been successfully browned. That's their goal. The only reason WWIII would start is if ZOG wants more white to die.

How about not letting them in? How about not giving them any sort of amnesty?

Oh I didn't know the solution to the beaner flood was 4d chess and "dems can't explain THIS, now they will be powerless"! Newsflash, idiot. They don't give a fuck about being caught in a trap. Their whole set of beliefs are various pairs of contradictions. All they will do is berate whites more and setup programs to help the beaners in faster.

We don't need any goddam permission to deport beaners from DEMOCRAT KIKES. These are the same goddam people who protect beaners from deportation who rape women and children. Who protect beaners from deportations who have committed multiple felonies. Are you actually retarded enough to believe they will sit idly by while we deport beaners (who we already wasted exorbitant amounts of money on training, feeding, and housing) who got dishonorably discharged?

The government is literally out to see you and your people die and you think you can fucking trick them by letting them bring in MORE beaner slaves? kill yourself.

.>>10004741
You're so fucking dumb it hurts user.

You don't know how the military works with minorities.

the average normie is going to look at this and not give a flying fuck it's just one more of them dirty jobs that even (((americans))) don't want to do
kinda funny if you think about the underlying message
we couldn't possibly think any lower of some of these faggots than they already do of themselves

You're a dumb fuck. You think the kikes can't plan ahead? You seriously underestimate the enemy, and you seriously underestimate the beaner problem. Their population has exploded exponentially, and they have and endless supply to send.

You know what will happen if we play your 88D chess? We will be housing, feeding, and educating indefinite amounts of beaners. We will give them access to our military (and intimate knowledge of it), and we will train them for combat. Then the ones that stay will brown America more, they will petition their whole families to enter the county. It will be a domino effect of mestizo villages crossing the border.

If the democrats start noticing it's too hard for the subhumans to finish bootcamp, they will lower the standards (just like they did with our children and their education). They will make special programs (paid for by us) to help them pass their exams.

The ones who are too dumb and violent to be trained will not be deported. The kike judges, mayors and police chiefs will make sure they put in the least amount of effort to detain them. Just like they're doing right now with beaner felons and beaner rapists.

At this point ICE will be under too much pressure from beaners and kikes and become even more ineffectual than they are right now.

Well let's rationally look at the pros and cons of this before we are so quick to attack this. Let's see…
Pros

Cons

Fuck this is a really bad idea.
Oh, and here is some fresh off the press propahanda for you fine goyim.

OwO where's the bulge?

You know what this will all come down to.. the bill would get "accepted" to start being "debated" and somewhere in little print somewhere in the mess of a bill that will have 800 other things tacked on, will be obscure rules effectivelly making it so if they don't meet the requirements or try and cant pass, that they'll get legal status that way

Which will just encourage them to get fat, sign up, but unable to complete training, be let go, and get status that way

No spics are going to die for pissrael. Spics are going to be pushing papers and fucking around on the internet at their deskjobs here in America.

They're going to push papers for 2-4 years with all of their amenities paid for by the taxpayer. Then they will be citizens, petition their family to enter, and they will all be on gibs.

There are no single solitary benefits to giving ANY path to citizenship for beaners.

If we let the cartels and MS13 know that after we train these spics they'll be Making Mexico Great Again do you think they'll fix the problem for us?

Spics don't know how to create fix anything. They either destroy or, at the very best, subsist.

I agree. What bothers me the most about this is the additional gibs they will receive. At the end of the day, no matter what their "service" or "sacrifice" it still ends with white people picking up the check for the privilege of these low IQ mongrels to shit up any good that's left in this country.

It's the same shit only under the guise of b-but at least they are earning it now! Bullshit.

After that immigration speech Trump better keep his promise and veto the shit out of this. This user is on point. There will be bylaws the spics will take advantage of.

2 years of stock checking and a lifetime of gibs for you and your whole village of a spic family.

162840592725267d chess niggers leave
This is how (((they))) force illegal immigration into amnesty you dumb mother fucking half kike faggot

the roads need to be lined with the heads of people that think like you

And military training.

Do we have home addresses for these traitors?

Mexicans are such a disease they don't even have to pick up arms to ruin a nation. Just existing in large numbers is an act of biological warfare.

house.gov/representatives/find/

Find your rep, email or call (i prefer to call).
Dont let these fuckong assholes get away with fucking us for 1k years…..

This. They contaminate their host with aesthetically unappealing features, language and culture.

We already have service for citizenship. WTF do we need a new bill for it?To allow the fuckers a way out of deportation AFTER they broke the laws becoming ineligible to serve?

Fuck this traitor.

This is literally what destroyed the Roman empire

Of course, arm a million beaners and ship them over to the middle east and it will be a fiesta. Just enough fuel to get there.

Yeah whitey just play your video games and don't workout while the state arms Tyrone and Jose with the firearms and training your ancestors invented. "Nothing to worry about, we're all American."

Reminder that this kike has not been banned for a reason.

You realize there is more than one of the bastards right? They operate in plagues.

Read, exercise & organize

Meetup with other like-minded whites and form militias.

That MAY work, it depends though.

if you haven't figured this out, the way congress works is both the democrats and republicans are largely on the same side (against us). And they share the same destruction agenda towards our race and culture overall. Any "nice words" the republicans use are just that, words, with no meaning or substance.

Moreover, many of the big names are "lifers," they plan to ride out their senate or house seats for as long as possible then draw pensions. And most of THOSE have their states fucked enough that its almost impossible to remove them. But its all by design, "gerrymandering" is thrown around a lot by both sides accusing the other, but its all done together to create districts one group will always win, and one area the other will, and containing the contested zones as much as possible. This enables both sides to effectively run unopposed in their areas, and they control the parties as well, so they can effectively shutout any primary opposition as well.

So you have the people who are basically fucking the system and us so hard that we cant get rid of them, they can vote or say whatever they want (within SOME reason, but even then look at mccain) and theres little to nothing that can be done about it and little chance they'll be voted out. Then you have the stooges given a place at the table to be cannon fodder when the time comes, to vote against the party they're "a part of," they're brought in specifically for this and almost certainly have lucrative deals in place with (((business owners))) wherein they'll vote for our destruction and "against" their parties wishes, and most likely get contested later and lose their seat, but have an even better setup waiting on them after they're out. And the next guy in line is just a stooge as well.

All this boils down to the fact that congress is rigged from the ground up at this point. The entire congress votes for the same agenda, they simply adjust who is going to do what from time to time to keep it hard to figure out, as well as to prevent to much heat from going towards any few members.

Oh sure, there are a few people there trying to play honestly, but they're constantly being either harassed and beaten over the head by rules and paperwork and procedures, or they're being bribed and courted to join up and do what the party leaders want. Most of them turn, in time.

I say all that to explain why I say "it depends." If the bill isn't clearly explained by Trump as to why its bad, and sections that give them bypasses to full service and honorable discharges, so he can say "this is just amnesty with just a farce of a hoop to jump through first that will require no effort and will just legalize millions of illegals in very short order" (because lets face it, million of illegals join the military? As if, they wouldnt do it seriously, and even if they wanted to our military couldnt take them all, so this "idea" itself would let a tiny fraction of people through, we're talking dozens rather than the millions the dems want, yet they're on board with it? Why? again, various subtext added to allow bypasses WILL happen).. if he doesnt do that right, and it goes back to congress, they'll override him and pass it anyway, using enough names that cant be sank, and enough cannon fodder from both sides, to get it through in areas their fucking computer networks, with all the fucking terabytes of data it has on all of us, have determined will be the least likely to backlash against them that hard and will minimize the possible social unrest that could occur.

At this point, if this shit starts getting heard, you can bet your ass theres a long term game plan going on to fuck us over and basically give amnesty to all of them in less than 5 years. And if Trump doesnt fully explain that to the people, at least the parts of whatever eventual bill they have that will fuck us, then frankly its already over.

How absolutely shocking
Californians are treasonous scum
Those in California who absolutely oppose its bullshit, you know who you are

I see no problem if it ends up like French Foreign Legion with say a seven year deployement requirement to be met.

Very few would do that, and those that do would mostly be an asset by completion.

This is not surprising. Republicans depend on donors that employ large numbers of illegal immigrants.

This is literally what Rome did eith the visigoths

Why don't these politicians understand that this is genocide?

They do. They just don't fucking care.

The only way this madness is going to be stopped is if white people start fucking killing their enemies. First the traitors, then the kikes, and finally any shitskins who dare stand in opposition. That's literally the only way to ensure our peoples existence. Anything else will just be subverted and/or is delaying the inevitable.

The majority of these beaners would not be doing any real fighting or even any real work. They'll be doing worthless makework shit because huge parts of the military are already a jobs program for shitskins. This would just aggravate that problem.
If we were involved in a real war with a serious enemy and the deal was giving these beaners a rifle and throwing them at the enemy and whoever survives without deserting gets to stay, that would be a different matter. I still don't think it would be a good idea, but it would be understandable. This proposal, on the other hand, is completely moronic.

ffs

Only use for illegals in the military is target practice

combat roles are for competent people, pablo is going to get a cushy office job and do paper work wrong

If this comes with compulsory sterilization and a tracking implant, I can accept it.

The Republican party was never on our side. Virtually no politicians are with the few exceptions like Sessions.

This isn't exactly new. A lot of people join the US military to gain citizenship.

Not illegals. This is a push for amnesty.

inb4 veto

TRUMP SHALL BE THE SECOND COMING OF REAGAN

Also, this is fucking hilarious/disgusting.

This is treason, not against the state, but against its people - they are bringing in hostile outsiders to fill up the military, so the military will be willing to fight the White population in the conflict to come.
Fucking disgusting.

Remember those names, Anons, because those men deserve a traitor's fate.

Literally Roman empire 2.0. The sign of decayed nation.

This.

Trump can veto this. I doubt this will gaarner more than 2/3rd of the votes.

Are you surprised? They've been traitors just like the Dems (And funded by the same (((donors))) ), electing Trump hasn't changed that.

This time the Christians will be the ones getting purged.

goddamit I'm running against this fucker next year. I have the will to wreck this traitor motherfucker

when you see your congressman on 8pol

inb4 veto.

Christians murdering Christians. Won't make any difference, with the Jews still on the sidelines.

Daily Reminder

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986

I'm agnostic, i still don't understand why the eternal jew hates christians this much. All they want to do is live a decent and modest life. Is it that it prevents the jew to jew? You can see it in all the government legislation they are complete anti-christian. Even orthodox christianity followers are put on a terrorism watch list by DHS. it's ridiculous.

Even in the late stages of Egypt in the burning of Alexandria when jew, christian and muslim lived together, the Jew lit churches on fire after Cyrils threats during the night. Then when christians that came outside to congregate they were met by jews with long knives and most Christians were slaughtered. The Jews instigated this entire cancer and off course the Christians are nowadays blamed for lighting the library on fire.

I found your problem with not understanding.

This is what the persians did. This is what every major empire does before it is about to be taken down.

That implies you don't know enough about Christianity.

You ever read the bit in the Bible about Jesus being brought before Pilate?
That awful pagan Roman, he didn't want to kill Christ, because he didn't see how he'd done anything wrong - but the Jews, his own people, screamed for his blood. Why?

Because they viewed him as a traitor - and frankly, they were right to have done so, because he was a traitor. Jesus was like the equivalent of a modern Christian priest from Kentucky who tells his White congregation they don't deserve his greatness and instead goes and proselytizes to niggers in the hood.

And then what happened? Worship of this Jewish traitor then spread across Europe - the land from whence the Romans, the folks who had beat the shit out of the Jews so hard they still remember it 2,000 years later, emerged - and well… When this guy who was a traitor to your people becomes a religious figure amongst the people who you hate for having destroyed your shitty temple, its not hard to understand why you'd hate his guts, and likewise hate those who claim to serve him.

Of course, even as the Jews hate Christianity conceptually due to the treason-to-goyim thing, many have come to recognize that Christendom has been a huge boon for the Jews, in the overall. Its been terribly long since any European nation, motivated by Christianity, deposed Jews of any sort, and they know it - and they also know how easy it is, due to the nature of Christianity and its origin, to spin its teachings to serve their own causes.

Hahaha, holy shit, as I read my own comment, I just realized Jesus was fucking ancient Common Filth.

Yes, i've read some passages over my life but no not from front to back. I understand some history of it. But why the fuck do all these christians believe Jews are the chosen people when they actually killed gods sons??? WTF is wrong with these double think cunts? Why do they not believe that Jesus was the good one and the rest are all corrupt dogs? This 'chosen people' is straight up cancer. Do you see the American Christians actually wise up to this cancer and do something about the Jews in the US?

The lots of you fuckers that can see beyond the muh dick mentality, have to be paranoid about this. Not for the cultural implications but for why would they want such a large volume of bodies, last time the military lifted restrictions on enlisting, we enter into Iraq.

This is fucking treason. The military is supposed to be somethign that CITIZENS of a nation join out of duty to protect it. How does it make sense for people from all around the globe who have no business here to be given immediate entry into the armed forces? It's not a goddamned h1b visa.

All of these house reps need to be gassed, shot, and ovened.

Yeah, cause niggers and beaners feinitely don't play vidya right?

The gaul.

Jews are subversives, its what they do. You have to understand that Jews have been selected for subversion the same way dogs have been selected for loyalty - its just innate to them, as organisms.

Dude, I mean… If you can frame your philosophical perspective on life around the account of sandpeople from 2,000 years ago, talking about a sandmonkey who was the magical son of the one true and benevolent deity, double think is probably the least of your problems.

Because their book told them to, or rather, their book told their parents' parents and etc etc down the line.

Fuck no. After about age 20, I don't think Christians can ever be fixed - if, as an adult, you still believe in that Middle Eastern fairy tale as anything more insightful or innately valuable than, say, the Canterbury Tales, there's no going back.

I'm not talking about the whole thing, just the Pilate bit. Look it up, and be careful how you read it - its very interesting as regards the nature of Christendom.

You have no idea how demoralizing it is to live here. The majority of this state used to be Anglo-German.

this

If not enough whites join it means they need to address some issues.
If they just bypass this by letting in subhuman scum it will just transform the army in a cesspit run by shit skins, rip army,

I always wondered why niggers like McCain, who are fucking hated, always win. There needs to be a thread specially on how congress and the senate fuck us and how we can organize the cuckservatives and civnats to fuck them back.

Here, read these and you'll understand modern christian support of kikes.

Then leave.

North Korea or Iran. Pick one. War is due.

Current Persia, (Iran) is the creation of US and UK by overthrowing the Shah and installing his son who was a US/UK agent. Iran was then used to supply Russia with military hardware and other resources to fight the war against Germany. After WWII US/UK/RUSSIA agreed on the boundaries of the new Iran. Soviets secretly remained and sparked some revolts in northern Iran to create smaller republics for oil. Then in 1946 the people of Iran caused a revolt against Soviets for not leaving Iran and retook these 2 republics back into Iran. Then in 1953 the UK/US decided to overthrow the democratically elected prime minister by installed a kingdom again, because this prime minister with democratic vote of congress nationalized the Oil fields. Then in 1979 the US regime changed them with a Islamic Extremist.

One cluster fuck after the other. I do think Iran still secretly talks to US even though they have a public dislike for each other.

It's what i basically summarized from my interaction with devout people here in Europe, mentally deficient and unable to do critical thinking.

Thanks for the information, will read.

And now?

I'm perfectly fine with this. Seriously. This is perfectly fine by me. I mean sure, my children and their children will live in a land where they're not only a minority, but hated and told that they are guilty for all of the worlds' troubles and they should feel bad for it. But hey, at least no one will call us a bigot…I hope. Yep, I'm absolutely fine with this. Webm related.

You know, in late Roman times, they used foreign mercenary armies. And look what good that did them. Sometimes I want to go fucking mad seeing history repeat itself with the fall of this rotten empire.

The Empire must fall. That is its Fate.

And from its ashes, we shall rise.

It's like they use the mistakes of the past as a guide to ruin countries.

They will call you a racist, bigot, abuser, thief and all sorts of cancer. Just take a gander at South African whites. Once they are the majority, they will call for your death because you stole their land in the Mexican war, so now they are entitled to the rest of the US.

This, it's very generalized but this is like clockwork.

It's intentional at this point, it has to be, there is no other logical conclusion for it. The young generation want to go back to a more conservative life, yet these old boomer fucks in congress care only about themselves and their special interest money.

this is literally starship troppers now

Term Limits would automatically shift the overton window.

Yay, let's give them military training.

That was probably kampfy

Don't bother replying to that sub-nigger. Even when his nation is 80% non-white and HUD housing niggers are harassing his children in their own neighborhood, he'll still be saying "l-look guys, thus buh-based republican plan to expand welfare for muds screens out those with triple homicide charges! fuh-fourteen eighty eight!"

NO FOOL
I AM KAMPFY
THERE ARE NO OTHER KAMPFY BUT ME
FOR I AM THE ETERNAL ALL KNOWING MOD
BOW BEFORE MY GLORIOUS VISAGE== ==AND BEG FORGIVENESS FOR YOU SINS

Millions of military trained foreigners becoming American citizens. What could possibly go wrong?

The sad thing is that they could pass this without a fight. The west is slowly being bled out.

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't take the black pill Holla Forums.

Please…..just one…..I can't take this anymore

Did you actually think Republicans weren't as bad as Dem's? Are you really this new?

That only works if you only lose the empire, if you lose the genetic composition of your country then there is no recovering from that.

You don't need a blackpill you need a redpill

|
|>
|

Now is not the time for fear.

It's because the cucks wanted to out morality. They shot themselves in the foot because the dumb spics turned on them. That's why we have to get people out of the habit of constantly trying to be more moral than their neighbor. It's a game of chicken that no one wins.

the republican party will provide nearly zero support for anyone challenging their shabbos goys in primaries. the '14 senate race in kentucky is a good example.

This, they were called the comitates. The very same soldiers sacked Rome in 410.

Do they get special off days for being triggered snowflakes when the naahhhtzees call them mean words? Do they get extra shekels if their DC works? Do they get risk pay?

I thought this was already a thing? We had some scrawny Somali in my brother flight in basic. Nigger barely understood English.

You got that study of why niggers get kicked out? I would love to read that, just more proof we're unable to co-exist (as if Holla Forums hasn't known that from the beginning).

Christ, I knew there had to be a reason. Race mixers should never be allowed anywhere that requires any power, they don't help either race and destroy both.

I would like to add to user's post that a nation's military is one of the bedrocks of the nation and culture. They also have shown the "best of the nation" now today, it seems like a fucking joke for the West. Look at China, Japan, Korea, any other nation, would they allow foreigners, much less ILLEGALS to serve in their military, fuck no they wouldn't.

The amount of women and non-whites is already approaching critical mass in the military, leftists and Jews have done everything they can to destroy, and have been doing so at break neck speed since Clinton was president.

Video related of how Jews, liberals and women are destroying the military

Advertisment to join the Marine Crop with a woman in the lead role

Nip this shit in the bud, right now.

No, it's nothing like that. Once these shitskins are given citizenship, their descendants have it forever.

They don't hate Christians. All of the brown mestizo midgets crossing the border are Christian. Kikes hate whites, plain and simple. Be you Christian, atheist, pagan, or whatever. They hate you. Religion has little to do with it.

This is how the Roman Empire fell. They started outsourcing their military by recruiting foreigners and promising citizenship in exchange for military service. Actual Romans made up a smaller and smaller percentage of the military until the foreigners said, "wait a minute- we own Rome's military!" and promptly went on a rampage and destroyed the Western Roman Empire.

The Eastern Roman Empire, aka Byzantine, held on for another thousand years until it was betrayed by the Jews, who collaborated with the muslims just like they did in Spain and Sicily.

But yes, let's take a bunch of criminals who broke literally dozens of laws just to be here, arm these 85 IQ-average law-breakers, train them, and let them stay in a country they don't belong in and have no loyalty to. Surely this can't backfire in any way.

They're probably doing this on purpose. Like a sick kike joke.

Republicans are merely a release valve for white interests. They're even worse than the dems when it comes to spiting white America.
All they do is pay some lip service to things white people like, like smaller government and less taxes, and pretend to be "good ol' boys".
Then they give your money to billionares and push the beaners to come in EVEN FASTER than democrats.

SEND THEM ALL TO DIE FOR ISRAEL!!

Seriously, is this (((their))) plan for white genocide now that Trump got in?

Santeria and Santa Muerte worship are not Christian. Jews hate both Christians and whites, it doesn't have to be just one.

I really don't think the kikes hate Christians. You can rationalize that "beaners aren't REAL Christians", but they still worship Yahweh and Yeshua. They are Christian.
Jews hate whites. Don't fool yourself into thinking the kikes have standards. Kikes hate the European race, nothing more. I'm sure the only reason why kikes push anti-Christianity is to spite us. Just like how they defile our art, music, literature, and other cultural customs. They don't hate those things, they hate us, and they want to destroy and defile everything associated with our way of life.

If Europeans were suddenly Buddhist or Hindu, you'd start seeing the same amount of anti-religion propaganda directed at those religions.

Exactly, it's the same reason kikes try and subvert any interest in pre-Christian European belief systems with nonsense like (((Wicca))) or "Heathens Against Hate" telling us that Thor wuz race-mixed and shiet. The Christian Identity types serve to muddy the water, though they probably have good intentions, but I can't stand them unironically saying "we wuz heebrooz"

I think they believe their wealth and gated communities will save then from the brown rape hordes. Nobody ever said you needed to be intelligent to hold political office.

The GOP as whole has probably 10-15% at most that are even remotely trustworthy. The rest are useless and barely worth the rope to string them up with.

Worthless cucks without a shred of integrity.

How cucked will it get before we go full Turner Diaries? I'm talking, showing up on the doorstep with sawed off shotguns and blasting these traitors in half. I mean, we're talking about pardoning criminals and giving them free military training. These (((representatives))) are either insane or bought.

Jews hate everyone, even their own kind. But when they are out jewing the goy, they aren't jewing other jews. It's like a truce (and a strained one at that). Who knows what would happen if there were only jews left. They'd probably go sampson just because that'd be the ultimate jewing.

There was a show that used to air on Spike, I'm not sure if it still does, but it was called 'Gangland,' and as can be expected, they were 40 minute episodes taking a more in depth look at various gangs across the US. What they've done in the past, their origins, their operations, how they make money, all that jazz.

Well one day they aired an episode that was different from the rest: it was about gangs in the military. It started out by showing video footage of different robberies from around the country, showing gang bangers using verifiable military techniques to breach and clear rooms (robberies), to kill people, and to generally cause mayhem. They then cut to "home footage" shot in Iraq, Afghanistan, and even in Kuwait during the past decade it was mid 2000s when I saw this episode and there were soldiers, in uniform, posing and throwing gang signs, there were multiple pictures and video of gang tags spray painted over Mesopotamia, ranging from MS-13 to Mexican Mafia.

After this footage was shown, and retired commanders interviewed, they cut to the gang bangers who were willing to talk, but only if their identities were masked. All of them, five for five, confirmed that younger members were sent into the military to learn their techniques, uses of weapons and alternative munitions, even code, so that they could bring it back to their homeboys in the hood and pass it down to them. And this caused Hell for local police who were now up against para-military forces with unknown strength, unknown munitions, and US government training. The townspeople were scared shitless but couldn't move away, police have to go out in full riot gear just to answer routine calls in certain neighborhoods, and it just keeps happening.

This is why you can't allow these fuckers in.
This is why you can't allow these fuckers in the military
This is why you should be worried.

If Paco and his La Raza loving, Aztlan supporting spic friends get military training, you're putting not just yourself, but your friends, your family, your community, your state, your nation at risk. It's bad enough that we have "military aged young men" flooding in at record numbers, but for God's sake, don't give them military training too..

Bingo lad.

Daily Fucking Reminder

they're not insane, they just have a different world view.

To them, race is entirely unimportant. We only have to impart our values on them, and they will uphold the Republic.

Instead of being violent, just do everything you can to shatter this worldview. Learn how to defeat arguments, and teach others. Spread radical propaganda to get people talking about it, and then unleash your mental armies while the debate is hot.

Because if you retards chimped out right now, the only thing that would happen is you'd convince a lot of people that ethno-nationalism is full of violent brainlets.

didn't it just

Here's a good way for a politician to defend themselves when voting against this because if he votes against it he would be crucified.

Waste of time. Most can't be convinced. They can only be shattered through extreme deprivation or cultural enrichment.
yeah, yeah, I know faggot. The time is not ripe.

IMO this just solidifies the plans for Greater Israel

keep it simple.

Saved, thanks Lad.

Giving citizenship and stuffing your army full of foreign mercenaries?
That somehow sounds familiar…

if you don't feel an intense urge to kill every non-white on the planet then you don't belong here.
lurk moar

Will it go through though, that's the question?

fuck off JIDF. I don't want to kill non-whites, I just want America to remain majority white. I'm okay with a small number of pajeets and others who are intelligent. We need to seal up the borders.Killing all non whites will only drive the population against us and lead to the demise of our ideas.

Choose one.

Here's my question to Holla Forums: What would make you actually get the fuck up and do something?

If an in-shape young White man appeared before you via the wondrous magic of the internet, and called for an uprising, declared he intended to march on Washington and called any nationalistic/patriotic White souls who're willing to lay down their lives to preserve the nation to join him, would you rise?
Or would you just succumb to the inevitable ABC shills who called him a fag and said it was a hopeless cause? And if you think that would motivate you, do you think it would motivate enough of the masses to action?

If not, in either case, what would it take? Would it take destroying your comfort? Would it take cutting off your access to the bread and circuses, before you actually gave a shit? Is that what it would take to get the peoples' attention?

Just what the fuck is it going to take to get White people to see this situation for the hopeless mess it is, and reject this broken, corrupt 'democratic' system which has betrayed them again and again and again?
What's it going to take to get these people - you people - to save themselves?

Already exists man, kids just need a vacation in the US and they can go to basic and become a citizen.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_accessions_vital_to_national_interest

This needs to be found ASAP.

Season 1, episode 11

The preview looks like a fail, but the video works.

Holla Forums crashes planes and starts fires new friend.
It's not about money, its about sending a message.

Riddles mean little.

I want real answers. What would it take?

user fucking delivers.

Let me think before I gib true answer, but all should answer this.

Tbqh it would just take seeing other people and agreeing to commit together. Doing things like this alone is impossible, so that's about it.

FBI cucks like yourself to stop trying to datamine on imageboards.

Civnats can enjoy their stay in Liberia with their based non-whites. :)

Where is the Roman Empire, user?

The left will do anything to keep their beaner voters. And as an added bonus to taxpayers these beaners will get lifelong healthcare for serving.

You pop out against them trying to use the system at this point and (((they))) figure out you are one of us you better not have a family. You will either be framed for CP, drugs, assault or just plain suicide by shooting yourself in the back of the head four times. Then your family is going to be impoverished, even if rich the IRS will come in and fuck em, and subverted so they end up becoming coal burning druggies or sucked into the child protection racket and shipped off to be gang raped by kikes before disapearing forever in one of their satanic rituals.

If you are not ready to let that happen. Don't go into the system. If you are really fed up. Arm yourself. Collect the information necessary and get ready to fight. Shits coming down the pike one way or another now. The nation is a dead man walking corpse, don't corrupt yourself fighting to bring back what has been rotting for decades. Your job is to survive, and destroy them all when this kicks off. Nothing else matters. Survival of what family you have. Vengeance and savage brutality in retribution when the lights go out, likely forever unless we win and win utterly.

Getting into this political system now is the same as those females whom coal burn subhuman spawn out their crotch. It is clearly going to be all for nothing. So prepare for the next step.

No one will answer and no one will care. Every poster here is a Chess Nationalist.

Every European (((war))) of the past 1000 years, and even many wars in Pre-Christian Europe.

I'm wondering what the punishment for traitors should be. I say we bring back the good old fashioned methods of our ancestors, draw and quartering or public burning. Gas is too good for these fucks.

Rather than using our (USA) military to crush these gangs/criminals, we send them to fight useless wars in the Middle East with no purpose. We are more worried about the borders of the Middle East than our own border. It's sickening.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Don't be so God damned stupid. No one will send them to fight, and you're STILL inviting them over to stay.

DUH FAGGOT

This is good shit user.

If I was ABC, you just gave me a data point for the "revert to accusation of hostile outsider boogeyman" response category.
Also, I don't need to be ABC to tell you the cessation of monitoring? Not gonna happen m80.

Now here's a mirrored data point - the "revert to condescension" response.

At least you both have some spirit.

I'd like you to watch this video, and if the time comes, have the courage to be that first follower. I'm not asking you to be eager, quite the opposite in fact, but when the time comes, I want you to remember this video, regardless of which side, leader or follower, you should occupy.

Nothing changes without impetus.

Yes. All Abrahamists. No form of Judaism or its evolutions can be allowed to survive. Holla Forums won't like it, but religiosity must be declared and treated as any other mental disorder.

They aren't going to fight. It's even more insidious than that. They're going to be stock checkers and paper pushers. They're going to be the incompetent VA hospital staff that leaves old white veterans to die under their care because they don't give a fuck.
The closest thing they're going to get in terms of deployment is being crammed into a boat floating around in the pacific doing busywork.
And once their two years of "service" are through, they'll be using our welfare for life. They will petition their whole family to enter. They will have 5 kids each. One illegal who served will bring in 50 new shitskins.

They'll be doing this while the jews send young white rightwing males from the south and the midwest to die for them in pissreal.

What could possibly go wrong?

wtf where is legs

Just like in the courts they get special treatment and extra chances, I've seen it with my own eyes.

These fucking morons need to read up on the late Roman Republic…

And then your grandkids convert to Islam, you fucking idiot.

Fuck illegals military service should be a requirement to voting rights for all "citizens". Illegals can gtfo

Nice list of (((rats))) and shabbos goy to vote against.

At least my representative didn't hop on board.

For most people (and this is completely hypothetical, no way would I personally actually do this), it would take knowledge that an actual resistance organization exists that is capable of carrying out guerilla fighting and sabotage against the government and infrastructure of the country. No such organization or militia or whatever you want to call it, exists.

I'm from Texas, checking all the Texas reps, a bunch of spics, a nigger, and yes, several white christcucks, which is the root of it, without that univeral egalitarian suicide ideology, there wouldn't be any shitskin reps or shitskins to amnesty.

Insightful. Thanks for the response.

Religion is one thing, the Abrahamic religions are another.

So basically (((the Establishment))) wants Congress to pass a bill that let's the wetbacks make pic related possible by joining the military for citizenship?
DRAIN THE SWAMP!

kill yourself.

Yea they did not get hillary in for the wide open boarders so this is plan B.Real pile of shit.Amazing how many whites are willing to sell out their brothers and sisters for a fucking jew rat agenda.

Simply tell them the truth.
Illegals will be placed on the front lines and into military situations that will get them killed. This is the Evil Trump's way of eliminating them while still being hailed as "giving them a chance."

In reality, they will stand no chance at all.

I'm ashamed to say my so-called "representative" is on this list.
He'll be hearing from me, and if he keeps this up, I will probably run against him in the next election.

You think they're scared of losing your vote…what they're more scared of is you throwing your hat in the ring and giving the voters a choice to vote against them.

They don't want to get Trumped out of office.

nothing will happen till there's a lack of available food.

yeah no problem. really it's the old problem of collective fear preventing real action; so one wants to do anything huge because they're worried there aren't enough people who will defend them. There would need to be a large and fairly well-resourced network of whites who can give each other cover, so when say a powerplant is sabotaged or a figurehead shot, they can effectively melt away the way the Klan or the White League or the IRA or any other guerilla group used to do. And if consequences did occur, like the culprits got dragged into court in front of the whole media, the system would incur even more severe consequences for trying to arrest them. Then society would descend into a real state of fear.

This should be considered a kill list.

As if there weren't too many ways already for spics to become citizens, giving them the easiest way yet will create another 'discriminatory' scapegoat. The very reason this bill is being passed is because race traitors are making excuses either for fucking 80 GT score retards that can't do a little paperwork over the course of four years, or worse, for mafia types that described.

Incorrect. The comitatenses were just a feature of Roman organization. But you better believe that the auxilia later became the barbarians. Pic related earned his citizenship after at least 25 years of actual service.

Fuck off!

Once the food, water and electrical grid are all compromised, we all will have no choice but to revolt. I personally think it will be only when things are most dire is when shit will actually go down.

ROWDY GOWDY FUCKING BASED

:^)

…we literally have fucking illegal beaners in our military? Please tell me this fucking spic is lying through his teeth. I am aware that a good chunk of the military is hispanic, but illegals on top of it?
You've got to be shitting me.

bartleby.com/36/1/13.html

Fuck off, chesscuck.
Everything the politicians do is for decreasing the white population and increasing the non-white population. All of the best white men will die before the first 85iq beaner felon is touched.

corruption

This is why we will lose against BRICS.

I don't get it. Every intrusion should be interpreted as an act of war. Everybody jumping the fence should be immediately executed.

Along with their collaborators. Spic border staff need to go too.

This is what mexicans do in their own country. They tell criminals serve in the military, or go to jail. It's why their soldiers are shit.

Kill yourself, this is a desperate attempt to get illegals to vote.

Fine with me, they're all just gonna get sent off to be killed by North Koreans and Iranians so let them. Maybe 1/100 will survive to actually be a citizen, and they'll be so PTSD'd they'll have to be medicated their whole lives and won't cause any trouble.

really, why not just convert to Judaism so you get the benefits of being one of the Jews you're getting yourself killed for?

You can be a cop or ICE or a local militia or something if you're white. But stay the fuck out of the military.

I'll answer your question with a question, if South Africa actually goes full RWDS then yes. If not, then not until every last strand of european DNA is gone.

Could it be possible to push through a law making the act of illegally in a group of military aged males entering the US count as an act of war?

Hello FBI.

No. It's a possibility that has to be considered. Although I wouldn't encourage anyone to break the law, some people may chose to do so and by not addressing the possibility you will be unprepared for it.

WAKE UP

WE ARE THE NEXT ROME

Hello cuck/shill.

Jew wet dream.

I hope they enjoy trying to take Pyongyang only to realize they should have fucked off back to Mexico when they had the chance

if this bill passes, a bunch of old/pol/acks will come back and act smug to us

WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING, IT'S NOW OR NEVER!

America does the same thing because liberals love believing the job of hero should go to the ignorant and unlucky since it makes their cowardly pacifist views seem noble. This is why it doesn't win wars anymore.

Another fucking amnesty under another fucking republican president. Go figure.