Duterte hits back at Chelsea Clinton

'What was your reaction when your father was fucking Monica Lewinsky?'
Rodrigo Duterte on Friday told his soldiers they could rape up to three women
Chelsea Clinton, daughter of ex-US President Bill Clinton, hit out at the remark
Duterte said he was being sarcastic when he made widely-criticized comment
He hit out at Chelsea, asking: 'when your father, the president of the United States, was f***ing Lewinsky and the girls in the White House, how did you feel?

Philippine leader Rodrigo Duterte has attacked Chelsea Clinton as he tries to defend a 'joke' he made about his troops raping women.

The controversial president - who has overseen the murder of thousands of drug users and has now declared martial law as he fights an ISIS insurgency - used Clinton's father's affair with Monica Lewinsky to attack the former first daughter.

Chelsea has joined a chorus of condemnation of Duterte's remark that his soldiers could rape up to three women each and he would 'take responsibility' after declaring martial law in the city of Marawi.

Duterte said on Tuesday: 'These whores, they hear "rape". Like, like Chelsea, she slammed me. I was not joking, I was being sarcastic. Listen to the speech. I do not laugh at my own jokes,' said Duterte.
'I will tell her, when your father, the president of the United States, was f***ing Lewinsky and the girls in the White House, how did you feel? Did you slam your father?'

The former first daughter had tweeted 'Not funny. Ever' in reaction to the news of Duterte's remarks on rape.

In a second post she wrote: 'Duterte is a murderous thug with no regard for human rights. It's important to keep pointing that out and that rape is never a joke.'

Duterte's troops are locked in battle with ISIS fighters in the city of Marawi in the south of the country.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4558362/Philippines-president-Duterte-hits-Chelsea-Clinton.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chadian–Libyan_conflict
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I strongly doubt Slick Willy is Chelsea's father. She looks like offspring of Hillary and a chihuahua.

This fucking geezer is mint.

Holy shit

i was going to bed
then you reminded me of her face

DUTERTE WOULD FUCK UP THE RAPIST CLINTON

I would say she's detached from reality but knowing her upbringing she probably does shit like this on purpose.

More like a vigilante who loves his country so much he would die for it by going in all guns blazing and going out with a bang

I kek'd. Duterte has balls for shitting on the younger clinton like this. This was probably intended for his internal audience though as it's kind of a retarded argument/retort. I mean what was a teenagers reaction to her own fathers infidelity? She probably didn't like it but what was a teen in the white house supposed to do? Go public against her father? Not trying to defend that horse faced cunt, just a sloppy argument by Duterte.

Funny how that works.

I think it works fine, doesn't have to be entirely on point when it's just another whore with a bug up her cunt about mean words and taking it knowingly out of context.

BASED
AS
FUCK

I think this guys smarter than you give him credit for, its actually a pretty smart analogy.

Its a sarcastic reaction, because what kind of reaction is he supposed to have ? Go public against his troops because a few soldiers rape during an insurgency?
They are his soldiers, just like slick willy is her dad.

I like this guy more every day.

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE RISE OF THE SHITPOSTING WORLD LEADERS

THEY WILL SHITPOST OUR WAY TO VICTORY

fucking kek

You're right I didn't see it like that. After watching the video again that makes more sense.

(((Western Media))) will never allow this context to be widely known.

Lord Kek, make it happen.

If she and hilary had the balls to go against Bill and take over the CF, we would have had Hilary for president and Chelsea for 2nd fem president soon do you realize?

Is Duterte the only non-white that gets off free because he actually care about his country and keeps to himself?

It's a funny thing because Asian culture (aside from chink and gook) do not go imperialistic when they have nationalism going. They actually prefer to stay nationalistic and improve their own people. Duterte is just a proponent of the older school of Asian thought that died with imperial Japan.

And of course the media goes after him for trying to improve his own country!

there's also assad, but in general i don't mind non-whites as long as they stay out of white countries

Consider this, even the Romans understood barbarism has to met with barbarism. If the barbarians threaten Roman soldiers with gruesome deaths and desecration, the Roman responded to the impact of morale and desertion with the practice of decimation. With globalism being the mainstream now however, (((they))) are always out to defang anyone who might threaten their now-fangless goys.

It helps that Assad is a crypto-christian Alawite.

Sorry, missed a word there, the post should be

Saddam and Gaddafi were also ones, and they both hated Israel/kikes as well, not to mention they weren't the ones sending hundreds of thousands of their shitskins to Europe.

Saddam and Gaddafi both subjected their people to live several decades of harsh rules to prepare the country for their eventual rise to a true nation they could be proud of. (((They))) couldn't have that happen.

Right is right, wrong is wrong. Dissembling is the way of kikes.

So when will the Cunton Foundation be declared a terrorist organization?

HOLY FUCKING KEKS!!!!!!!

I sputtered coffee all over my desk!

This is extremely old news that Webster Hubbell is the biological father of Chelsea in some jewy khabbalistic pact with the Devil.

I hope he keeps pissing off the clintons and obama. He should be smelling the e-fear from this cunt and keep tweeting at her until his account gets banned and he has to make a new one and keep trolling her.
"your dad jizzed on her dress and it was used as evidence lol"
"how do you feel when your dad lies under oath?"
"your dad took trips on the lolita express to fuck kids."
"your mom is a lesbian lol"
holy shit if I had a big voice online like a public figure, id never get tired of pissing of liberals.

r‐,  /`l/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::....  レ!          l  l / /!::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...  \          / /'  //:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::..   |          / / / /:::::::::::::::::;r‐、:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ノ|        / / / /ヘr‐-、._/:::::/:::::::::::_,,.-‐-、/ ̄ ,l      /  l / /_ヽ、|    ゙、:〈ヾ‐''"´     |r‐‐'":|     /    ' /´  \彡ニ=-、゙、l   ,,.z=二ミ、ヽ::::::::l   /    , l  r‐'`ヽ、_,j --┬┬―――┬-- 、.|_:/  /     /  | r=ヽ  l | ||   _    | |   ,ィ'ス     ''´      /   `ー'"´ `ヽ、_| || / ゙、  |l,.-'"| lヽ )                 -‐'     ,.-‐''"| ̄ ``''ー'   `ー''"   l:/ノ/                        /   ヽ:l  ,    、  ,.    ,  k'‐'               __,,.-‐--‐''"´     r''l、 `''ー―――‐一''  / \                |ヽ、\   -‐‐‐-   /l /⌒7      -――ァー---- 、...____,,|  l  ヽ        , '  l/  /::::::::/               l  |   \     , '  ./  /ー――--- 、.,,__:::::::::\          ヽ、    |    `'ー‐''    /  /          \ ̄``ヽ::::::::::::::\        \  |         /  / /         ヽ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\          l`ー-------‐'/  /           /::::::::::

Rape who? These are state soldiers fighting ISIS trouble makers inside their own country. Wouldn't it be Flip women being raped? Or am I missing something here? My autism is flaring up.

On another note fuck Chelsea Clinton I hope this ruined her day.

Fucking Duterte is bringing the top shelf bantz.

Wut

Putting an ugly bitch in her place on while on the other side of the planet.

Isn't it odd?

Duterte starts a war on drugs, something fundamentalists Muslims don't like, and all the sudden ISIS starts a war?
I'm surprised he hasn't called this out too.
But we'll dine any way Harry

I thought Hildawg was a lesbian, why would she willingly get fucked by some fatass like Hubbell?

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

BRUTAL
R
U
T
A
L

WRECKED
R
E
C
K
E
D

You know the answer everything that rotten bitch has done in her life was for appearances and power.

this guy has a big mouth
i think around christmas someone will shut it

That island where the shit is going down is predominately mudslime.

Bill is not her father. He should have brought that up.

I think you'll find that it's the US government and the CIA who dislike immensely anyone cutting in on their business.

FYI
Before 9/11, the Taliban had cut the farming of Opium for Heroin to 0%, you see even retarded normies know that islam is very strict against drugs, cutting arms and legs off for being caught smuggling Opium.
Interesting fact that everyone already knew is that 6 months after the US invasion of Afghanistan the heroin market spiked back up to full 100% being sourced from Afghanistan

You win the award for the most ridiculous spook pretending to be a pol/ack for today.

and called bill a Cuckold for still being married to her*

When you realized we defeated one of the biggest literal cuck families in U.S history.

The entire reason why NATO decimated Serbia and made Kosovo their colony is also because of drug, but also, gun, human and organ trade.
Deep state is making billions upon billions of dollars just from there.

I thought that city already got cleaned up or was it a different place?

No fucking way did he say that.

What was it that he said?

Not only is hubbel her father she also has a nigglet half brother from a crack whore bill fucked.

Fuck that Judeo-communist dog.

white will have to conquer the globe and eliminate all nonwhites eventually

they are not blood relations

Picture Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd!

Ronald Clinton and every other president are nothing but glorified murderers. Military members aren't heroes, they are murderers who kill people for inanimate objects. How the fuck does this ugly bitch think she has the right to speak out against "barbarians" when her father Hilary Trump is resposible for countless murderers? Obama is a murderer. Bush is a murderer. Nixon was a murderer. Reagan was a murderer. Clinton is a murderer. The CIA is a bunch of murderers. Donald Clinton is a murderer.

There is no getting around it. The USA and every other country are death cults who operate like mafias. Freedom is a fucking lie. There is going to be a price to pay. Hell is real. Why would I waste time saying this if I didn't know it was true. You have this information now, so what are you going to do, continue on the direct path to hell or join me in getting this shit fixed? Kike puppet Ronald Chump is #hopechange2016. Deal with it. I fell for it to, mostly cause it was funny at first. Come back to reality or have fun in Hades!

There is a price to pay for all actions. Karma is real. World peace is the only way to fix this broken world. People worship celebrities while people starve to death. This is fucking disgusting. Jews worship Satan. Satan is real as fuck you stupid fuck. Abrahamic religions are gay, but they have some truth in them. Kikes are literally fucking demons. You gonna suck Satan's cock or go onto the next phase with me?

Bill knew. In fact, Bill agreed to it because he's sterile.

We're talking about legal executions carried out by the government, right?

there'll be hell to pay

BURRRRRN

if i am remembering correctly, the ruling government of imperial japan was militarists not nationalists

Raping Muslims is only karma. Muslims have no qualms about raping infidels.

user, japs didn't go "just" imperialistic, they went autistic-imperialistic.
A lot of the crimes they did in Korea, China, Philippines and Indochina was beyond anything that Western powers did in all of their reign as colonial powers.
Westerners were at least merciful to the barbarians, Japs were downright tyrannical from the start.

God damn this man has the bantz.

And Horseface McCunton was never funny, nor attractive enough to have to worry about being raped.

Try it, nigger.

You can tell Bills offspring by the crooked teeth. Billl got his fixed

They fucking hate Duterte for cutting the gordian knot

do we need the whole globe? let's just retaje white countries, end foreign aid and then head out to space

Filipinos are being meme'd into the worlds most powerful race. I don't have a problem with this.

GIVE THAT MAN HIS BELLS, HE'S EARNED THEM

he says
screwing
fucking sensationalist journo trash

i like those retarded dsl's tbh

I can't stop grinning when I hear his speeches man lok

Giving a shit about what was done to the jew of Asia.
What are you a chink?

Duterte is based

Holla Forums has been compromised; either that or halfchan exodus did so much damage that we're full of absolute retards

These are all golden.

Shitposting has gone worldwide. If you Bullycide you enemies, YOU win!

Nothing new for Asia. Genghis Khan gave 3 days to surrender a city. After that everyone, men, women, children, even dogs were all killed.

I guess Red Indians aren't a real thing then.

0.5/10

Fuck off, nigger.

t. Redskin

yeah, but once you realize all this was a smear op after bill signaled he maybe might be thinking like ourguy… its still funny but

sup Reddit?

European settlers were as barbaric to the "Red Indians" Why aren't you guys offended at being nominally compared to street shitters? Your chronic alcoholism and child rape is embarrassing, but at least you're toilet trained…. right? as they were to the European settlers. That was a largely reciprocal conflict, and contrary to popular belief the "indians" had technological parity and typically tactical superiority. White men beat them with superior strategy. The white man's advantage was cooperation not firearms (which the "indians" had plenty of.) The US Army wasn't using repeating rifles back then but the "indians" often where, not to mention their rate of fire with bows was superior. It wasn't until Sam Colt, may he rest in peace, gifted our civilization with his genius that we got a proper technological advantage on you savages.

DID HER FATHER SLAM HER?

yes

actually, first pic is just historic norms for poor militaries. Doing that shit was often the point for early most militaries.

Niggers acting like that in wartime isnt the issue. Its they they act like that all the damn.

I wonder why Chelsea and those like her aren't condemning Saudi Arabia on the like then.

Wrong, Saddam pissed away every good he did by his stupidity in the 80s and 90s, Ghaddafi however, was a good competent leader. He was no angel, but he was a net positive for his people.

Not yet, user. That's in reserve for future bantz.

You are a fool, Jacincto.

I love this guy. He knows the CIA is coming for his head, but he won't go down without a fight.

It's more likely because he was cozying up to Russia. He was actually on a trip to Russia when the mudslimes made their move.

Yeah, he was a Chad too

of course a Clinton would defend drug pushers over besieged lawful citizens.

What? The Europeans came and put up small camps on the uninhabited coasts only to be ambushed, raped, skinned alive, and murdered by Indian savages who would pretend to be interested in trade by day, only to come headhunting for women and children at night. Every time the boats would come back, they would find the settlements ransacked and abandoned, without a trace of life. The greatest fault of the Europeans was that they weren't 1/100th as barbaric as the Indians. If they were, they may have saved many of their own.

The fault of the Europeans was they were too slow to respond in kind. But nevertheless they eventually did.

Well, east of the Mississippi anyway… The only "indians" we have here are the Elizabeth Warren "1% Cherokee Princess" sort. The real ones are long gone.

Duterte is also running a country full of degenerates that he needs to get out.

I don't think it died. Just hibernated. Most asian countries with the manpower to go full-imperialist don't need to right now.

That dog is an honorary cat. Deserves to be thrown into Detroit.

ISIS is beheading, raping, and trading slaves in the phillipines. ISIS is doing this right now.

Duterte is fighting ISIS, risking his life everyday.

People are mad about a rape joke.

Western Civilization in a nut shell.

The Belgians in the Congo were pretty fucking brutal. Also why are you giving a shit about koreans and chinks.

What's the problem with the first pic?

Were the wage-women White or something?

Merry X-mas, junkie.;^)

Addicts, amirite?

Always remember, all those human rights ngos that are now rushing from country to country to try to defame and call for Duterte's head didn't spontaneously appear in the Philippines. They were already there for years and simply stood and watched as drugs wrecked the lives of all flips. Only the lives of the criminals that were previously driving the homicide rate to levels of war and ISIS terrorists were lives worth getting off their asses to protect at all costs and against better judgement. All law-abiding flips were fair game to them.

But muh human rights

Have to be human to have those rights

It's hard to not like this guy.

Exactly,I bet a dna test on the nigglet and ass face chelsea would show no biological match.

hownu.ru

t. Foreskin

I bet the "Clinton Dynasty" was a way of introducing our first Kike president in Chelsea Clinton, and her birth was an agreed upon trade for their success.

Yes, how dare he protect his people against Mexican cartel-tier psychopaths!

Saddam, Gadaffi and Idi Amin are all Holla Forums-approved as well.

We don't need the entire fucking world. Also colonization of other planets is the future.

That depends on your perspective. As a philanthropist it's not "we need the entire fucking world", but "the entire fucking world needs us". To bring civilization and order to the savages was a driving ideology for the largest Empire in the world.

Now the Jews only seek to bring chaos and savagery to the civilized nations.

Duterte isn't as brutal as he should be. No peace for the druglords

OOOOOOOYYYYYYYY VVVVVEEEEEEYYY
Don't make sarcastic remarks like that goy. Rape is anudda shoah

You do know the gooks kicked out everyone that ever tried to subdue them. The gooks might be the most nationalistic people in history. They used china and russia to help them kick out the americans. Then kicked the russians and chinese out. Ho chi minh was truly a respectable opponent and leader.

I wish Duterte also went against all the white betas living in the Philippines who move there to feel powerful by being sex gods amongst brown men.

Rodrigo Duterte for governor of California

Pick one

You mean people like Hotwheels?

He was in Chad too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chadian–Libyan_conflict

No Chelsea, rape isn't a joke.

I assure you, to Bill Clinton, it's serious business.

Holy shit that is fucking awesome.
Imagine Trump with a similar ad saying that to the anti-whites. My dick would be diamonds for at least twelve months.

That's funny way of spelling Joshua Moon.

KEK
E
K