What languages is Holla Forums learning?

I've found language learning to be a very productive hobby.
I'm currently learning German, as I collect old books from the Third Reich, but can't actually read them. Even from just a few months of learning, I can understand main points of a few sentences, and have been able to work out the real translations of speeches, not the (((translated))) versions.

What languages are you learning Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

4chanint.wikia.com/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3joiGdB_VQ_5uTrBZ1w7WABfqUFAKw_T
kombu.de/twain-2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ich auch, Kamerade.
Deutsch ist sehr interessant.

我正在学习汉语

English Sign Language and Auslan but I learnt it many years ago so that do not answer your question anyway.

ftfy

Learning German with my 8yo and his beautiful mother (my wife of 10 years) when he starts homeschooling in august. Just talked to his academy yesterday and they are excited to have him. My son has the cat eye , son of Kek.

Agreed. I've been looking at Polish recently but it's ridiculously hard, basing that on what I've read about it and a couple of Duolingo lessons. In the current political climate, it seems like a good language to have at least.
I'll probably go for Spanish after German, or Russian. I can read Cyryllic.

Just a reminder goys, this exists
4chanint.wikia.com/
Language learning guide that came from halfchan, it's constantly updated and has live chat. I've used it quite a bit in my language learning journey.

Russian and Italian. Latter is easy since I know French, Russian in tough but not too bad. I want Italian for the literature (namely Evola) and Ruskie for the cold war engineering documents. I'm a long way off understanding their language at a technical level but I need to start somewhere.

Should be Kamerad, sans e.
Schön, dass Du Dich für meine und unseres Führeres Muttersprache interessierst, Kamerad!

Why learn a dead Language?

Russian is also a very beautiful literary language

how 2 learn: pick a language with great resources (german has the best but spanish, french, and japanese are also well supported), find a good premade anki vocab deck with pictures and audio to drill vocabulary. also find a pronunciation trainer for your lang there is one on fluentforever but its run by a kike so try to pirate if possible (or you can look on youtube for pronunciation guides that use IPA to illustrate the sounds). find a good grammar book with a digital version. as you read each section, copy and paste the important points into an anki cloze card and cloze delete the "missing" words that will help you remember it. read a novel (harry potter is translated in most langs) after skinning its english synopsis (preferably in ebook format) so you can quickly highlight a word to look it up in the dictionary. watch basic TV with subtitles in the target language (pokemon is a good starter one since its dubbed and subbed in most languages). now find a shitload of sentences like from glossika and "shadow" them by listening to the sentence as you read it, then replaying it and talking over it, and then finally speaking it aloud yourself with an aim toward accurate sound reproduction. if possible find someone to talk with there are websites like italki where you can do video chats for like $5-10/hr, try to structure your conversation with a plan ahead of time so that you don't wander. once you have a good foundation in the language keep watching TV shows and reading novels in your target lang, at this point don't bother making anki cards for them

我太笨了
我不能學習

I'm learning the most Aryan language there is- Gaelic.

I'm starting with Scottish Gaelic as it's the easiest then might learn the others afterwards because I'm interested in seeing the similarities behind all the Celtic languages.

It's wonderfully easy and there's a series of YouTube videos made in Scotland that teaches you it, called 'Speaking Our Language'.

link?

Old Norse is the most Aryan

Yeah I know, I have read some of their translated stuff. The focus for me is their STEM literature though.

Speaking Our Language: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3joiGdB_VQ_5uTrBZ1w7WABfqUFAKw_T

The presenter is pretty qt too

Idk, Celts are pretty Aryan. Tolkien based his idea of elves on the Celts. Norse is cool though, my gf is learning it.

日本語

Thanks for this. I'll probably look into learning this myself at some point. I'm Scottish and it feels weird not being able to speak my own language.

PIE is tbh

Do you know Schleicher's fable? How much of it can you understand? There is no chance I could have figured out all of it by myself, but after reading the translation, I get most of it, knowing German, English, Latin, and ancient Greek.

Avis, jasmin varnā na ā ast, dadarka akvams, tam, vāgham garum vaghantam, tam, bhāram magham, tam, manum āku bharantam. Avis akvabhjams ā vavakat: kard aghnutai mai vidanti manum akvams agantam.
Akvāsas ā vavakant: krudhi avai, kard aghnutai vividvant-svas: manus patis varnām avisāms karnauti svabhjam gharmam vastram avibhjams ka varnā na asti.
Tat kukruvants avis agram ā bhugat.

A sheep that had no wool saw horses, one of them pulling a heavy wagon, one carrying a big load, and one carrying a man quickly. The sheep said to the horses: "My heart pains me, seeing a man driving horses." The horses said: "Listen, sheep, our hearts pain us when we see this: a man, the master, makes the wool of the sheep into a warm garment for himself. And the sheep has no wool." Having heard this, the sheep fled into the plain.

I just got into the German tenses, my tutor showed me this to help.

kombu.de/twain-2.htm

I am considering learning heeb. Know thy enemy.

Best place to practice is the Hebrides, lots of gaelic speakers there

I'm pretty good at French and Spanish (thus also Italian) but I'm never going to be fluent until I live in a culture that uses those languages. Maybe I will go to Canada for a while. lol, nah, fuck leafs

I remember an old thread where people were searching through Jewish news, and they were amazed at how they spoke about non Jews. They constantly called them Goyim, and had weird perspectives on stuff, but the news was all in English. I imagine that in Hebrew, it would be even more overtly anti goy.

At german school
Learned english from when I was 4
Very little french

If chinks can do it you can do it too.

I'm learning covfefe

私も

That's the language of dragons, user. Be very careful.

Learning German on Duolingo. It's a lot of fun.

Duolingo has a 'clubs' function.
We could think of setting up one for German

I'm thinking about learning French since I have a knack for it and I heard it a lot at home (my aunt was born in Belgium and she would speak it with her frog ex-husband and me)…

But I don't know how I feel about speaking the language of such a cucked people.

I need to learn an asian language to help with business, i have to pick between japanese korean and mandarin. Problem is i suck at all these runes badly. Suggestions ?

Ja, bitte!

… meant for

You should feel bad about it.

Yup. I don't really care to learn how to speak it, just read/write it so I can translate texts. There are parts of the Talmud that don't have a proper English translation, for example. I'm certain there's loads of other interesting stuff waiting to be translated too.

You speak Obongo's language you splendid cucks.

I want to learn Japanese, German, French and Spanish Spanish, but I don't know where to start.

I attempt to learn latin every now and then, but the pressures of being a good tax paying goy take up a lot of my time.

I already hate niggers, but seeing groups of them together just sets me off in a rage.

See

I'd suggest Spanish first due to it being the easiest, or German due to the number of people here learning it.
Duolingo is your m8, m8

What if you finished Duolingo then What?

You'd keep learning
You shouldn't ever just use one resource. Check the int guide.

Viel Erfolg, Jungs! Deutsch ist äußerst schwierig zu erlernen und unmöglich zu meistern.
On the upside, you get to enjoy Nietzsche, who is impossible to translate into English.

You can always strengthen your skills. Otherwise, start switching all of the things in your life to the language you've been learning. Phone, computer settings, etc. Language is a lifelong process, not just a set of lessons on a website. There's always more to learn, even if it's your primary language.

Learning French and Russian on Duolingo

ATTENTION
All users who are learning German with Duoling, click on 'clubs'
Enter this code
J98ERS

Wilkommen

The main problem is that when speaking to native Spanish speakers that speak way to too fast for me to comprehend.

*Duolingo

As you get more comfortable with a language, it doesn't seem quite as fast. Though there is a difference between speaking with a Mexican and a Honduran and a Spaniard. It's all technically Spanish, but it's not quite the same.

Noted. It's only available on the apps, so I'll join when I get to my tablet.

Tried Norse using duolingo but I hated the system

Now I casually learn Aenglish on my own pace

I also have a problem when speaking is that I forget the word but a minute late I remember the word. and when reading I re-translate the words in my head back in English how do natively speak a language with out thinking it over?

Fellow language fag here. This is solid advice. The only thing I might add is that if you wish to be truly fluent you need to interact with real people (preferably your friends / relatives) in the target language on a regular basis. Language is fundamentally a tool for human interaction, so it must be used in that context as much as possible for true mastery to be achieved.

Pretty much the same way you do it when you forget a word in English. Everyone fumbles for the right word sometimes. The trick is to eventually get it so that you're not translating it in your head back to English. It's why language courses like Duolingo are so repetitive.

You don't remember learning English, but it was through constant repetition, sing-songs, and parental communication. Even with all that, it took you years to learn English. So, basically, just keep pushing it and working it and doing the exercises. Most importantly, find someone(s) with whom to communicate - even if it's slow and you feel stupid - in the language you're learning.

Im planning on creating a language for us to use to recognize each other irl and talk in front of others without them knowing our intent.

I was going to make it based off of the central/ eastern european root languages.
Or just construct it wholesale.

Could do the whole "its the language of the kekistani peoples" meme afterwards

Pali

Hebrew.
Unlike you poorfags I want a high-paying job.

Don't I spent 4 years learning French and I've only really used it for non showing off purposes once.

If you want to show off learn Latin. Yes its a dead language but so many languages use latin roots that its actually very valuable for understanding the meaning of words. Also I've yet to meet a person that isn't impressed when you rattle off something in latin.

Some advice:
Don't try to half ass it by learning multiple languages at the same time. If you want to learn more, then heavily focus on 1 and follow through with that.
Ideally take a course with physical attendance.

I am learning Russian for quite some time now, but I still suck at it.

What language has the best literature? That's pretty much the only reason I'd want to learn a new language, to read shit. I figure German makes the best NatSoc literature available but what else?

There is plenty of German literature. It would also enable you to listen Wagner properly :^)