Lesser-Known Leftists Thread

ITT post somebody you're intrigued by but know nothing about. Other anons help you out.

Leo Jogiches was a world-hopping Marxist revolutionary who looked like a badass but all I really know about him is that he was fucking Rosa and got shot by socdems

Other urls found in this thread:

interold.kke.gr/News/news2011/2011-10-03-zaxariadis.html
agorainternational.org/enccaiint.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOU TAKE THAT BACK
ROSA WAS PURE FROM BIRTH TO UNTIMELY DEATH

Kek that picture

he looks kinda like that one hollywood actor.

fucking Stalin

Percentages agreement, look it up.

Stalin let Greece go so he could establish his sphere across Slavic Europe.

kys

Yep.

It's fucking Stalin, what are you expecting? Peace, modesty, and a love for the human race?

Joseph Dietzgen.

Can't you get at least some Trotskyist, if you want to engage in shit-flinging? Even Anarchist would (probably) be better.

I mean, I get that if it's Stalin, you'll be defending Hitler to the last drop of blood, but don't be so obvious about it.

Holy shit you guys are worse than nazis.

interold.kke.gr/News/news2011/2011-10-03-zaxariadis.html

Most of the sources are in Greek, but it's normal for tankies to talk shit about things they know nothing about only because it was their fucking czar.
Have a Trot too.
agorainternational.org/enccaiint.pdf

But no, nothing will convince you. So keep sitting in your comfy armchair wherever and fantasize about the strong dictator that will restore the empire.

Of course. Nazies do not threaten the status quo. Communists are the Ultimate Evil.

And? Quote at least something that involves USSR or Stalin.

That's a statement by KKE, you illiterate moron. Not Mark Mazower.

Yes, and? Do you know what KKE is?
Irrelevant.
>The Agreements of Lebanon, Kazerta and Varkiza
At least read some basic thing, anything, start with Mazower. Can't spoonfeed you forever.
Are you 16?

Bit rich you calling someome illiterate.

I'm not the one who is unaware that Zachariadis was part of Stalinist faction.

But that's hardly relevant now, given complete meltdown of our most esteemed Anarcho-polyp.

Truly tragic but that's not me. I'm just referencing how often you comically miss the point.

Stalinists reject all reality that goes against dear leader like the cult they truly are

Stalin's treatment of the Warsaw Uprising was enough to condemn him tbh.

Good bait requires understanding of those being baited.

You absolutely fail in this respect - it is anti-Stalinist (or, to be precise, anti-Soviet) demagogues that worship Stalin.

And? Does this absolve him from his mistakes?
I've had similar discussions many times irl with actual communists, keep thinking what you want m8.
Here's your reply.