HE

HE

who is he?

why does he wear the mask?

Why is this a higher quality thread than half of the catalog right now?

Was banned for this post

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

combo breaker

My belief is that this epic meme came into contemplation once again due to a lack of anything interesting being brewed from anew.

Probably because the board is unbelievably trash right now. I don't think I've seen Holla Forums this bad before.

reported

for

That is a meme I have not heard of in a long time.

This incarnation of degeneration is stemming from a mix of post 10 mil inebriation and lax moderation; a lack of interesting information is also a possible perpetration.

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD HE REIGNS FROM HEAVEN ABOVE WITH WISDOM POWER AND LOVE OR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD

you

if

The past month or so we've had a massive influx of normalfags. I've seen it destroy multiple threads, and people are are defending it. Then there's pokemon go, overshill, and what looked like a board raid when we had the get. Mark must be loving how much like Holla Forums this looks right now.

Yeah I predict in a year Holla Forums will be completely flooded with normalfags.

WE

And it was a good friend.

Remember to post gore and loli as often as possible to drive the normalfag menace away

Who the fuck are you though

molest

There are people unironically stating they are normalfags, and that they belong here, and others defending them now. I'm fairly sure the board has been co-opted

At this point so much damage has been done I don't think it can be undone. This is why it was a mistake to stop telling newfags to lurk more and stop asking to be spoonfed.

HE HAS NO COMRADES
HE HAS NO BASE
THIS KONG HAS A BROKEN FACE

My core assumption is the original generation has either left of their own volition or merely stopped posting for such an inane complaint filled competition; which also explains the lack of original creations.

?

pics related

Where do we go?

I don't blame them.

It might be time to outgrow imageboards, to be honest. And think of how much more free time you'll have to enjoy playing video games too.

I play vidya every other day tbh, today is image board day and I don't know if I am willing to give that up.

This is our board and always has been. You are the one who doesn't belong. Go fund somewhere else to whine about normalfags and jerk off to pedo lolishit. Not fucking welcome here.

Oh boy I love unwarranted defeatism

What's that? Posting in good video game threads? But we're having so much fun dragging the board down!

Have a hotdog.

Considering my point about normalfags openly stating they own the board now being shown in the post under yours

I can't see this boogeyman working sorry, game generals are everywhere and only a handful of meta threads with this one having the most traffics, your point?

I know, I mean look at how bad Holla Forums is, tripfags everywhere. feelsbadman

WUZ

So I haven't been to Holla Forums in a while but I thought I'd drop by just to drop a lankythread and see if I'd get banned or if the thread would get deleted.
What I got instead were people that were happy to see the forced meme return and serious discussion.

Better than anything else going on currently.

Nah, threads like this is pure distilled Holla Forums culture. Shitposting is an integral part of the board now.

Guess you didn't get the memo. Your time has been done for years now. Halfchan grew embarrassed of you and kindly showed you the door and now Jim has finally realized you are cancer too. Go find some new rock to crawl under. Librechan should be a good fit until it gets raided and shut down. Your zeitgeist is over. No one wants NEET pedos anywhere anymore.

(I'M ON TO YOU, KIKE)

Reminder to ignore normalfag posters.

Just filter him, reporting doesn't do anything, the mods like low quality posts.

I don't filter or report ever, I just ignore. It's my way I guess.

wew lad

I missed this meme to be honest

Do you have a pic of that banner? I need it. I think Mark changed all of banners