If Cultural Marxism is an attempt by Zionists to weaken the white race, why are Hollywood, Silicon Valley, academia...

If Cultural Marxism is an attempt by Zionists to weaken the white race, why are Hollywood, Silicon Valley, academia, and all lefty organizations pro-Palestine?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanfreepress.net/jews-who-control-hollywood-tell-stars-better-not-mention-palestine/?print=print
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem#Hubris_theme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Judenstaat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeland_for_the_Jewish_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_state
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So they can have a reason to give up that land and move to Argentinian and Chilean Patagonia.

When's the last time there was a Hollywood movie about Palestine?

americanfreepress.net/jews-who-control-hollywood-tell-stars-better-not-mention-palestine/?print=print

I haven't seen many films about Palestine recently, have you?

I… Wat?

Marxist Jews and Zionist Jews are kind of separate clades, at least visibly. I mean, if the left didn't hate Israel, what excuse would there be for the right to love Israel? Very little, aside from the Evangelicals being balls deep on Zion.

It suits their dynamic quite nicely - whether you love Israel or hate Israel, the Jews control the public conversation. Play both sides - exceedingly Jewish behavioral pattern.

jewish dialectic

lurk

Since before WW1 there have been two major Jewish power camps. One are the Zionists; who want to centralize power in a Jewish-Ethnic super state ( greater Israel ) and through the banking system. Two are the Communists; who wish to centralize power in a global one world government under an atheistic dictatorship similar to the USSR.

Both are still kikes and equally in need of extermination

It should be noted that, while these groups are publicly hostile to one another, they are, in reality, quite close. See: Soros shit-canning his FEMEN funding when they expanded into Israel against his wishes.
Jews always protect Jews, and if they can control both sides of a conversation - especially a conversation about Jews - it serves their predilections to do so.

The left and right hands sometimes seem to work against each other, but ultimately serve the same purpose. Look deeper.

Jews need a boogeyman to get all those sweet lucrative military aid packages.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem#Hubris_theme

Kill yourself, the pro-Israel shilling coming out of San Fran and LA are through the roof

What did they do for Palestine? They position themselves to hide their true intentions.

only good answer here

as usual we get a bunch of joke answers because it's hard to stomach that kind of cognitive dissonance

Probably so that reactionary and contrarian faggots that have yet to see the nose behind it all have a knee jerk reaction and suddenly start supporting the enemy of their enemy and become pro-israel like r/thedonald.

These (among others). OP needs to lurk moar.

Easy, Lefty Jews realise that the only criticism of Jews according to the diversity propanda is that Israel protects its borders, now if Israel is really nice and gives some land to Palastine then it becomes harder to judge them
Now a 1 state solution where Israel gives Palastine the vote is the best solution as Israel still is "meanie" to not recognise Palastine but gets fucked over by diversity, and is hence the solution I want other than a final solution but in time

The White race is in one way dependent on Palestinians let alone who is for or against them. But then Jew OP knows that. I bet this cunt also started a thread comparing gold to bitcoin hahaha. I'm going to kill your whole family, Shlomo.

Fucking over Palestine nets no gain, no loss.
Fucking over the west in the same way means they lose their primary source of wealth and security. It's probably also quite thrilling for them to screw with the most dangerous and intelligent race on earth, only peering through the curtain enough to show their noses sometimes, then receding back into the shadows. They know what happened last time they were too obvious about it, but that's starting to fall out of living memory despite hollywoods best efforts. Israel without western countries to protect it would be gangbanged pretty quickly.

Zionist Jews want to live in their desert shithole. Non-Zionist Jews want to live as the tech/mercantile elites in a globalized world where they rule over a mulatto consumer class. This isn't hard to understand.

Both supposed factions want to establish a jewish utopia where the goyim are governed by the Noahide Laws.

(check'em!)

JEW VS JEW

Nice

They aren't. If they were, you'd be seeing…for example, I have an idea to do "Romeo and Juliet" with a Palestinian male and a Jewess. I managed to keep a straight face and pitch the idea to a Jew producer at a party. You'd have thought I pissed in his drink.

The game for the Jews is to show just enough sympathy for the Palestinians (a great example in Spielberg answering accusations he is anti-Israel after the film"Munich"..let me see if I can find) without going too hard that their fellow Jews turn on them… I think this is the one, if not look at the other parts, I can't find part 1 of "munich: behind the scenes"

Yet the two work together. Global Communism (New World Order) controlled through Israel is the goal.

I assume to give themselves more credibility as pro-brown/pro-muslim here as diaspora in white nations.
They know absolutely, without a single doubt, that military and financial aid will never be cut for Israel. No matter how much opposition is given. Even during great recessions, America will still give nothing less than the best to Israel. They know that Israel will always be permitted to occupy Palestinian lands.
The jews and lefties here in white nations will pay lip service to Palestine. But you'll never see them put serious money behind it, and you'll never see them protest in Israel where it's happening, where it really matters.

I'm guessing the higher-ups and jews in positions of power want to really solidify themselves as non-white advocates, so the leftist goyim slaves will emulate.

Oh yes, and you will never see a serious media/culture push for Palestinian sovereignty. With all of the money and media influence the jews have in white nations, you'd first see a thousandth-entry holocaust film about schlomo's personal gassing session by Hitler, than anything resembling a story about a sympathetic Palestinian.
The only actual way you will see any media portraying the Palestinians as victims is if the proposed solution is to let them into white nations. You're more likely to see a movie about Palestine being occupied by the KKK than you are by god's chosen tribe.

The main place you will see pro-Palestine "propaganda" are university campuses, which are ground 0 anti-white training grounds. You can just refer to this post to understand why

Communism is political Zionism.
Instead of the jewish center of power being in Israel, there are several nodes of power held by a jewish elite class in all gentile nations.

Zionist and communist kikes only disagree where their center of operations should be held.

marxists on one side, zionists on the other
all jews working one side or the other that both lead to the inevitable:
Jew World Order
Which side of the equation wins is still uncertain, but there will always be jews at the top of the pyramid either way.
The churchill quote is as valid today as it was then.

And yet he still did their bidding the fat gluttonous cunt. Sacrificed my countrymen to kill my brothers. Bastard.

This is why the white race needs a good culling. this is why you shouldn't feel sorry for liberals and coalburners who die reaping what they sew.
You're removing whatever it was that made them traitors from the gene pool.

Imagine a public figure putting out an article like that today, holy crap

Zionism versus Bolshevism
A Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People

By Winston S. Churchill.

Zionism versus Bolshevism
A Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People
By Winston S. Churchill.

because deep down jews and mudslimes are cousins, and they will stop killing each other long enough to kill whitey

also

Kikes are famous for creating all these fictional dialectical narratives to obscure the fact they control it all and to make you believe you have a choice not to be kiked. On one hand you got the "BASED Israeli nationalists, jews are white too and they're our greatest allies!" people and on the other there's the "Israel is a FASCIST APARTHEID STATE, Dr. Goldberg the Marxist professor told me so! Real jews hate Israel!" crowd. You're getting kiked either way.

Some kikes are Zionist, believing they can rook the USA into giving them guns and money forever so they can live in a jew state even surrounded by ragheads who would kill them in a week if they were bereft of their military gibs.

Other kikes are intent on remaining diaspora parasites, they believe that they should remain hidden in other societies and manipulate them from within and that the zionists are too obvious and will get them all killed.

It should be noted that both groups are dying. Kikes and liberal whites both have birthrates below 1.0 no matter where they live. Spics sit at 1.6 and niggers at 1.4. Even sandmonkeys in Europe can't reproduce at replacement rates after the first generation.

Only conservative whites seem resistant to the disease that is modernity and can maintain their birthrate of 2.7 for whites conservatives in the US indefinitely.

That is why they are flooding our nations with muds, without a constant stream of replacement trash we'd be more right wing than we were in 1950.

And somehow the kids of those rich banker zionist jews infiltrated the state department and other branches of the US government in order to facilitate communist victories all over the world. Don't fall for this shit.

WHATEVER DIFFERENCES THEY MAY HAVE, A JEW WILL ALWAYS HELP HIS FELLOW JEW BEFORE HE HELPS A GOY

Don't buy into the capitalism/communism dichotomy, it's completely false, both ideologies are kike creations. A super wealthy capitalist Wall Street banker kike (Jacob Schiff) bankrolled the communist bolshevik revolution.

And the US government was swarming with CPUSA after FDR's regime while the MSM was typing up favourable depictions of Castro and Mao. There is no dichotomy, just two different faux-ideologies that advocate for a universalist and atomized host society in which kikes can outcompete everyone else through in-group cooperation.

Being a flip I don't really have a lot to say about it, but from what I can undertsand from this situation, the only reason why liberals support Palestine is because they are not white. I suspect they see kikes as white, just as how niggers see them the same way as well. So they think it's safe for them to call Zionist kikes as "facsists". A long time ago I used to see a certain slogan saying "Anti-Zionism is not Anti-semitism", which you might have already guessed that this slogan was used to tell people that there are kikes that support Palestine who are not Zionist in any way but instead they are Marxists, which is just as bad. Hilariously though, the same liberals who are Pro-Palestine don't want whites to have the same type of pride for there own race and will just call you a "racist Neo-Nazi" beacasue in the end, they see Zionists as Literally Hitler and want open borders for Israel.

Basically he didn't 200% cooperate with mossad to turn over all his data. He did this because he's a greedy kike and doesn't want his stock to tank if it comes out his platform is a literal honeypot operation. He demanded some level of discretion and for that he's being demonized. Jews fight eachother all the time. Just like arabs. It doesn't mean they're your friends.

They don't care about Israel. It's just base of operations.

You're an idiot.
Israel is their promised land.
You know that wall they love touching?
That was King Solomon's temple.
The kikes want to rebuild it at some point when they actually own the world, and perform sacrifices in it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Judenstaat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeland_for_the_Jewish_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_state

Marxists and Zionists are THE ENEMY.
Read Churchills article from 1920, before he went on to take the zog shekel and betray England and send the West to Hell for jews.
America picked up from where the jews dumped them in WWI and have served as their golem to date.

Do not get confused, there is no less threat from either zionists or marxists they are the same Satanic force conspiring and debating over their preferred method to destroy us, each utilising the other for isreal's traction and the West's decline.

Can you explain this please? I sort of know what you mean, in that both are aimed at Jewish world domination but just hope to get there through different means, but not sure I fully buy it.

Why not? TO use Solzhenitsyn's "Gulag Archipelago" as an example, the Checka.NKVD had to develop techniques such as beating a prisoner through a board so that it would leave no mark and could not gouge out eyes or anything that left a physical mark in interrogation. You may ask: "why?" since the Majority where either to get got or given tenders or quarters anyway and would almost surely die.

Solzhenitsyn explains, it was not he off chance that a "theoretician" stock his large hebrew proboscis in, a true believer. There were indeed "true believers" among marxists, both Jew and non-kew who truly believed in their "world revolution" and insisted that everyone else in camp BUT FOR THEY were guilty and that the party would of course remedy it soon. Some did an entire 25 ruble bill with that attitude.

Thus I'm curious as to what your thinking is on this point.

*WERE EITHER GOING TO BE GIVEN TENNERS (TEN YR SENTENCES)