ALL VID.ME VIDEOS PERMANENTLY DELETED ON DEC. 15

ALL VID.ME VIDEOS PERMANENTLY DELETED ON DEC. 15
That means what remains of Margaret Maclennan's videos. Save them while you can!
vid.me/Big-Margaret-Fan
vid.me/YesMargaret

Side Question: Are her livestreams worth making a kikebook account? Reading her blog just isn't the same.

Margaret has some nice tits!

Yes.

Bad news about vid.me, was expecting it tho :^(

vid.me was never an option, they were cancer from the start. Bitchute is much better.

Yup

This isn't Holla Forums-related. You have your own board to post this own.

Vid.me is related + Margaret is Official Queen®
Funny too how you never show up in Metokur or Molymeme threads.

Why is she so perfect, Holla Forumsros?

Is this the girl that shits in plastic bags?

She doesn’t shit

Don't act like a nasty teenage girl.

GOOD

Those cucks were hillary supporters. I think they crashed vid.me only to hurt altright.

She's below average, so are her saggy tits. Had a girl like her stalk me.

How bad did she smell?

They are “big tits” or alternatively “nice big tits”. There’s a difference.

Just stahp. No shitting or farting means she’s ‘’less’’ smelly than other grils.

She smelled fine.

WTF

She's peak in literally every aspect of being a women except for a medical problem that even has its own perks.

What medical problem?

shoo shoo, bag of poo

The FAS.

But RLM is?

She had the ulcerative colitis which necessitated several feet of her large intestine to be removed. Now she has the auto immune disease.

At least her breathe doesn’t smell like Vince mcmahon’s cock.

She doesn’t shit.

Now I see why the resident goons are triggered.

No muffin top in that pic, reddit. How many times did you have to downboat to get the anchor?

Just one tbh

Fucking faggot mod. Can't we just discuss Margaret in peace? I don't even want to shitpost.

Really maeks u think

How do you know so many things about her? Is she your girlfriend?

Guessing the tranny mod tried to proposition Margaret for some pigtime and got turned down.

Found a pic of you

Unfortunately she’s not a feminist, surfboard munter or jewish cult leader.

Why does she shittershatter the mod so much? I remember people used to post unrelated pics of her with their posts and he would delete the files.

Jews hate beauty. Literally makes them feel physically ill. That's why they always try to destroy it.

Think the disneysloth said hi to him on twatter once so he started pushing the ‘’jennay won’’ meme. When that failed he started deleting any mention of Margaret unaware this isn’t reddit.

ITT: Margcuck makes another unrelated thread and spams it with samefagging. Sad!

There's at least three of us in this thread alone.

You’d post proof if there was any samefagging, goon.

Seriously, that muffintop is disgusting, and now you're showing her shitbag. Pls spoiler this unrelated image on this unrelated board and take it to /television/. kthnx

But why does specifically Margaret bootyblast him? I can understand if he hates all other waifus and only loves his llamafu but he leaves Maisie thread #1352935 unanchored.

Where should I upload these when they inevitably disappear from the internet?

Wew only took you 2 tries. Bellydancers do that intentionally btw, not everyone is attracted to children.

Vimeo

Can she DMCA me on Vimeo?

She has the perfect body for a woman.

Good work, user.

Stay triggered reddit.

Because she’s the Official Queen® and he thinks this is his personal r/disney

Why would she? If you have a twatter maybe ask first, tell her she should just go back on jewtube too. Who cares if they put commercials on her vids or not.

Sorry, can't hear you fags from the front page.
:^)))
Next time, take it to your faggot board on /television/. Marg is not Holla Forums-related.

Quality digits, quality .gif

Sup JIDF

Someone said they reuploaded her last video on youtube and she had it taken down so I'm just covering my bases. I just realized she has an account on vid.me and didn't do anything to the archive there so she probably won't mind. I'd ask but all my twatters are gone at this point.

see:

You asked for it, goon. Also expect threads EVERY time an “”unrelated”” eceleb gets posted, from now on.
:^)

I don't even know who margaret is you fucking spook nigger

It took you that long to come up with that?

Poo goes in the Holla Forums ripoff

Same day the plug will be pulled on AIM.