Why are we only capable of creating daughters?

Has anyone else noticed that we're extremely good at creating daughter egregores but our son(the_donald) is a complete and utter fucking disgrace?

God I fucking hate Reddit so fucking much

Fascinating digits and area of discussion. I suppose what it was was we created our daughters to be explicitylly anti Jew/anti shitskins whereas td was created for the purpose of getting trump elected. Because of that we had to compromise on the JQ and ultimately he has become a click to Jewish neoconservatism.

Also to is a website not an egregore so it's a little different.

Simple: we're men creating avatars for men to adore/follow. Females are attractive to men.

Not that this would change if we were women, since females see beautiful females as a symbol of power (we see them as we see territories, this is why countries are sometimes gendered as female).

But really this is biology 101. Also Reddit is cancer, you can't un-cancer Reddit in the current era.

Sage because you're dumb to ask.

Why do they keep killing our children.

The type of characters you show and the ones I can only assume you are talking about are all mascots. By nature it is men who do things, and it is the women who are mascots. People don't care if some guy is cheering you on, but will much more strongly respond to a female's social facilitation. That's just how our species works.

We didn't create her, we just educated her.

If you do steroids your chances of giving birth to a female child is greatly increased. Similar concept at the end of the day

We could, but who wants a dude mascot? Nobody does that with cars or boats or planes.

brb Sudoku

if it isn't a qt3.14, why even bother?

I miss her so much

A thread died for this.

It's still interesting that we've created basically no male characters to represent us besides a basic board-tan

This seems to be a trans cultural phenomena too. Civilizations after monotheism rarely represent themselves or major concepts with images of men.
Just off the top of my head:
The Japanese have also been turning everything under the sun into a female '-tan' for decades now.

Because we already have a lot of sons, poor young sods that are taking their first redpill and are now listening to the dangers of degeneracy from us oldfags, see that faggotry /a/non there? he'll learn why the Jews fear the Samurai and wants to ban anime while letting rapefugees take over whole countries.

Kawaii inspires protective instincts, which inspires xenophobia.

This

Vivian is still adorable to this day.

We needed to make a mother before we could make a son.
Most mythologies have a supreme male diety split himself into a woman, who he then couples with.

Besides, we have a son. He is everything, the good and the bad. Accept him and he will give us all we hope for and take all we detest.

It's for the worse tbh. Notice places who call their country "fatherland" are usually the only ones not cucked?

I really hope Kek comes back in September, I miss him.

But Russia is one of the least cucked white countries by far.

Same reason machines and machine parts have female names.

Kek's busy bringing friends.

They may be nationalist, but they're not ethnonationalist, at least not in the same way as the ideology here generally tends to be.

I said least cucked, I didn't say not cucked.

uh, he doesn't get to do that.

Men have always personafied things they covet and love as women ships, guns, tanks.

Sorry but what is Eastern Europe? Just because they don't have a salad dressing doesn't mean you should ignore them.

Maybe because none of us know what it means to be a man. I mean that in the sense that we're constantly self improving. We don't even know what out ideal selves are suppose to be. We're redefining what it means to be a man on the fly.

Fuck that's the fourth time today that's happened
I should kill myself

Russia is about as cucked as sweden and poor as somalia

Yeah but they're in the EU.

Hopefully not for long

Because we're not faggots.

next you'll say the god emperor of man doesn't love me
gas yourself

Because this is the competition.

Good women are in extremely short supply. We yearn for that which we don’t have. We don’t create boys because WE exist already.

Speak for yourself user.
Overman has inspired me to stop being a faggot. He may be less popular but is better than your shitty waifus.

Why would we want the friends though?

I hear he works for the wall man.

TOO
PURE

Not even clicking on that second video. MASSIVE joke stealing con artist.

Because we like feminine girls, but there are too many women that are degenerating so we stop looking up to them as the real girls to protect the marriage values anymore. Jews destroyed the important relationship between the male and female mates. Women think they can do it without men, and men are annoyed by that attitude and let them be, which lead them to become detached from the society.

Which anime?

I don't even want to imagine the updated version of this infographic.

>and Winterchan

The Fist of The North Star: The Movie

They're the skeevy cumsucking fractured userbase of TRSodomy.
pic related is the only male egregore this board and really this site has and ever will need and no plebbit board I honestly can't remember what they call their shit could actually act as an egregore. Do you even know what an egregore is? Did you even bother to find out? There is no need for us to create a male egregore because energy flows more freely from concrete male to ideal female form in order to achieve the desired ends. The extreme of this manifesting in some anons ritually jacking it to ebola-chan as a means of giving her energy. And if you really need a male egregore cause you're a faggot then look at pepe. A male(frog) egregore that manifested into the avatar of an ancient forgotten egyptian chaos god. Besides no one wants rule 34 of male egregores you homo.

Interesting thread. I would say it would have to do with the fact that females desire/need to be dictated to. As with males we just expect them to come back each time knowing better, and if they haven't; well get your shit together or we have nothing to say to one another and will never see eye to eye. With females, there's this "thing" being built in this exchange of information, patrice talked about it when talking about training women like soldiers. Guys are just supposed to know better, or have someone in thier life to know better. It's why having a father figure around is so crucial. In my opinion. Sage for rambling.

CivNat cuck detected. Lativa, Ukraine, and Poland are way better than that commie shithole.
You ever been to Russia?

But WinterChan was a failure.

She was engineered for a purpose, she didn't have a spontaneous birth like the others.

Wait so jacking off to these gives them strength?
I thought nobody (except those with suicidal death fetishes) jacked off to Ebola-chan

Do we count Ben Garrison as a son?
I'm pretty proud of him.
Plus red anons are basically synonymous with either us or Holla Forums (and its easy to tell the difference when)
Holla Forums also has a pretty good mascot. Shame he doesn't get drawn more.

Iv'e been here since the first exodus but i never understood was the red stands for. All I remember is something about blood of traitors.

Also user is different because he doesn't have a personality like the female egregores. Just like us he's everything and nothing.

Because we're men, and men like women. Women have always been like a carrot at the end of a stick. Something to chase after, something to fight for. How many times have you loved a beautiful woman? It's such an easy thing to do. And when you love a woman, is there really anything that you wouldn't do for her sake? It therefore makes sense that we use women -real or invented- as rallying symbols more often than we use men as rallying symbols. We're already men. We don't create a male symbol to fight for us. We create a female symbol to fight for. A woman might be everything that's pure and good in the world, but she's a woman who's unable to protect herself. She needs a man to protect her, so having a female to symbolize your cause kind of lights more of a fire under your ass as a man to actually fight for "her", or rather the cause she represents. It's ironic, but women (beautiful and noble women, obviously not fat cunts) have a tendency to bring out the better men in us than the image of a better man. Does that make sense? We don't need an image of a man to aspire to be. We're already great men, warriors even. That's within us already. WE are our own male power symbol. We just need something to fight for, and women make better icons for that. Pic related. Who WOULDN'T want to protect that? Now make her a symbol of race and nation or whatever the fuck you want, and there you go. I want to protect the beautiful and pure woman, and by extension what she stands for. It's a very effective propaganda tool for both people already on your side and people who you're trying to convince. Young men will be inspired and motivated by their protective instincts to come to the aid of a beautiful woman.

Of course, it's wrong to say that we don't have "sons". We have pepe and wojak who represent feels, Kek who's basically our chief deity at this point (the first of his kind), we have our board mascot. And who's that man in the bottom right corner? He's not our "son", but he's still a male symbol that we rally behind, that we fight for, and whose values we espouse and protect.

The only sensible explanation is that our user is red because we can
REDTEXT
Whereas the original user is green because
But really, there was never any reason why either of them are what they are, they just exist and it's better that way.

Daily reminder that cum tributes are still one of the most effective methods of trolling.

It really fucked Rick Wilson up.

BWAHHHH!

Because we aren't fucking gay, you idiot.

This explains the "do it for her" meme

You know it was still never decided who Vivian's mother was.

u am forgetting bane.

Does Murdoch Murdoch count?

There is our collective sun. There is our collective now. There is our collective son.

the red comes from one of the original (now not in use) symbols for Holla Forums. I also came here in the first exodus and remember it being a thing briefly.

Auska always struck me as a bitch. Is she someone to fight to protect? I don't think so.

Cum for the Cum Goddesses!

It really does. What man who isn't a cock sucking faggot wouldn't want to "do it" (whatever that may be) for her? And you really can't have a "do it for him" meme. Why should I "do it for him" when he's a man and should be "doing it" for himself?

Because good men cannot create other good men. All good men are self-made by defination. They are sculptor and material both: they must choose to make themselves good. It cannot be forced upon them.

Women, on the other hand, long to be shaped and molded by the men in their lives. It is their deepest and most innate desire, to be a receptacle for the changes the spiritual masculine would bring upon them.

It makes perfect sense that we would be able to make beautiful and wonderful daughters, but be incapable of creating good sons, because all good daughters are made, but good sons make themselves.

Behead those who insult William Luther Pierce.

Great post.

Rick Wilson was an interesting case because he was basically trained be a Republican attack dog, a master of dirty tricks and bare knuckle brawling. Then we come along and are 10 times more vicious and effective then he could ever hope to be. He hates us because Anons have replaced him and his people as the de facto attack dogs of the right. Hell these days almost 100% of right wing character assassinations/take down campaigns/attacks in general are run by 4/pol/.

The old guard couldn't even come close to mentally fucking with their enemies like us. We've become the de facto Vanguard of the American right and Rick fucking hates us for it.

Wise user is wise

Bane is not an egregore so much as a force of nature. The visage which represents Bane is nothing more than the reflection of that force of nature against man. Notice how Bane does not have an actual identity. His birthplace and home is darkness. He is anonymous as one can be in a corporeal form.

Also this

That's cause Rick is a cuck. Were he a bigger guy, he could've at least tried pulling a Benny G. But he's not. He's a broken old cuck with a coal burning daughter and broken genetic lineage.

Trips checked. I also find it fucking hilarious how fucking inept the left is at dealing with anons. They just can't fucking handle people that were raised and trained to destroy and utterly fuck people up for 13 years.

Of course we also don't have to get permission from the GOP elders to do anything, so the kikes can't make backroom deals to "handle" us.

This should explain the quality issue without any further comment.

also nice HH dubs

Over a decade of animu experience.

(chek'd)
I laffd

I'll never get tired of winning.

Post more Overman.

I think our best male mascots are more like stand-ins, but embody a common exaggerated trait amongst us. Like Holla Forums always being angry.

Not exactly the same stat that's followed in that infographic, but still related.

Not exactly true, one wouldn't refer to an oil drill as a "she", but a naval vessel or a car are containers analogous to a womb, thus "she".

Dedicating something "in the name of-" is also a way to give power to a symbol.

Just don't go full Moloch with baby sacrificing like a dirty kyke.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are completely different beasts. There's a reason why people call us the revival of old Holla Forums. Holla Forums became the cultural center of our culture after chanology destroyed Holla Forums and the anonymoose cancer metastasized past the breaking point. The problem with Holla Forums was that it the "inheritor" only because most anons liked videogames and videogames are interactive entertrainment and thus more interesting to discuss than passive entertainment. It was the cultural center but it never inherited the mantle of ye olde Holla Forums.

Politics on the other hand is nothing more than absolutely everything and how absolutely everything relates to society at large. In essence Holla Forums is nothing more than meta-Holla Forums that can discuss absolutely everything like old Holla Forums could while having just enough focus to keep us from succumbing to the cancer like Holla Forums did even with a metric fuckton of newfags. Holla Forums is an evolved version of old Holla Forums and thus the true inheritor of the mantle of old anonymous.

Nice thread. Also, total cancer but who got the

Erika, Vivian, and Ebola are abstract and don't involve other people's consciousness. Meanwhile a subreddit is an actual community consisting of other people, some adults and others you may not agree with entirely, personified.

Maybe I've been here for far too long but that was kekworthy

They're the best threads on the board m8, or at least the most interesting.

Don't forget Marianne, Anne of Green Gables (wretch) and the Phillips Lady (RIP).

This. With all this pizza shit going on, one of my friends kids was colouring beside me while I was fixing her computer and I was so happy she was engaged in a safe activity.

Dunno about you but I have been more protective and careful of kids IRL since this shit started.

it was the one true god who will conquer the (((star))) coup, beat the other gods, conquer all races and summon his siblings into dis board to play a game of internet 4D chess.

We have a father.

Kek has smiled upon you today with wise words. Please accept my gratitude in correcting my error of thought.

Male egregore accompanied by female egregores are usually pretty good.
Uncle Holla Forums and /x/-tan for example

I think there's a collective hunger to construct an image to appease the caregiver/mother archetype we're beginning to incorporate into our social movement.

You'll notice that these 'daughters' began to be constructed -or rather, accepted by the collective- more often, around about the time it was becoming clearer to us all that it's not just that there are problems in the world that we have to stay away from as a group of knowing individuals, but that there are people that don't know or that are helpless who we should be trying to help/protect.

The creating of daughters and helpless characters resonates with our collective ideals/goals and quickly becomes popular quite often.

That's how I understand it at least.

/x/ isn't even good as a bitch tbh.

More of a psudo-nation and a culture than just a mere movement.

I'm not entirely sure how to interpret it either. I can't really reference the past to make sense of an ideological revival that took place on a platform like the internet. In typing that out I realise that maybe something along the lines of 'ideological revival' is a potentially sensible label.

The Great Father.

Great thread btw OP.

We're far more than just an ideology user.

The autism in pic related never fails to crack me up.

To be honest fullchan's \pol\ is the unification of both.

I was on old \pol\ for years, we were an impressive machine capable of being in the middle of happenings and uncovering shit like nobodies business. And our redpilling machine was a thing to behold. Churning thru feds, shills, JDIF and all sorts of normalfaggot invaders like a fucking champ kept us fighting the good fight. But we lacked something we needed to really become more. Huge numbers of us sensed it and either focused on churning out red pills and fighting for our home, while others pushed out into the wider net and forced the kikes to start shutting comments sections the world over down because of our wrong think and unabashed ways. But we couldn't do more than signal IRL. And that was our ultimate goal, forever not quite getting mobilized despite our collective desire. Ron paul did a number on our ethos of the time, while he wasn't one of us, he was something to rally around. Watching the kikes steal every chance from him caused many of us to cycle into some odd not quite there despair.

When the yids attacked Holla Forums's bastions. I consider it our greatest moment in chan history, a moment most slept thru. I wasn't even aware of it beyond some other board had some shit going on with the media. Comments generally revolved around 'tell the kids don't fuck around with pr or you will lose' and 'don't white knight u faggots'. While many of us apparently crossed over with you and tried it clearly failed. A warning that was obvious a mile away for us was a hard lesson you guys needed to learn. For most of us in old \pol\, your fight wasn't even on the radar compared to most other things. The path already known how it would end we didn't really care. Those of us whom bothered to fight with you and try I have to thank. You lost your battle. It taught your entire fucking group valuable lessons and brought you glorious faggots into the fold even as we mostly ignored it as a whole. That was your Alamo.

You then went on and built fullchan and became even harder, more dedicated, more clear of focus than old Holla Forums ever was in all honesty. You created a place of wonder here, an home ready to take us from half/pol/ in when the yids finally brought it down utterly. Then unified, the wonders together we have wrought already. You glorious faggots are our Texas to our America. You gave us our play to win attitude which brought our message into IRL.

I'd like to think so too.

chans are intertwined with weebery to some degree and have been for decades
ergo waifuism comes as naturally to some of us as breathing
its not complicated, if you werent most likely a normalfag you'd know that tbh

are you fucking stoned lad?

just tired, its late in texaschan.

The libs are still shitter-shattered over Gamergate, and dredge it up as the boogieman responsible for everything.

As a result, they have no fucking credibility with normies, as they continue their downward spiral into even more crazed articles about the gamergoyim that ruined everything for them.

I dont know how it works son, all I know is that it works.

But I can't fap to a frog…

you're not trying hard enough

Not even trying

Women shouldn't be in politics and /x/-tan knows enough about kikes to avoid them entirely.

It's probably better this way.

The image says

exactly, from the ashes of defeat you gained victory. Our enemies had a massive pyrrhic victory that has destroyed them. The Alamo, Bunker Hill, Thermopylae.

You should read more. And I should go to bed before my grammar goes to even further levels of shit. Night user.

How is the_cuckold an egregore? Is there something extraordinary about its origins that I don't know about?

No, op is just a dumb newfag.

It's not, /r/T_D stole our memes and pretended they came up with them, thus blending in and emulating our appereance like marketers.

Whether Donald Trump is /ourguy/ or not mostly hinges on if he actually attacks Iran and Syria beyond lip service.

Perception is the intangible strength to spell like a a god damn human being!

What did he meme by this?
just in case the first time didn't go through

using Gabriel Dropout as the basis for that meme is a joke in itself

Gab is still 100% superior to western femenists.

your right hand is 100% superior to western feminists
with the added bonus it actually serves a purpose

That's cause she's just a neetkikomori

Auska always was the best waifu.

Red was prominent because of the general giddiness over redtexting, as it was the most in your face example of how Holla Forums had a superior selection of posting options and was sort of emblematic of the site as a whole. At least that's how I always saw it

The entire point of NGE was to make fun of waifufags. All the girls except for maybe some of the minor ones like Maya are full-on fucked in the head.

Has abandonment issues, puts on a "le stronk wymxn" face but secretly craves to be fucked senseless by older men(see: Kaji)
Does impulsive shit to seek attention and gets suicidal when she realizes she's not only insufficient but replaceable.

Literal fuckdoll for Gendo who suppresses her emotions in order to be a good soldier.
Thinks more like a weapon than a human, knows she is replaceable and has learned to play her role

Just hitting the wall and realizing she will never be a good housewife. Seeks affection from her superiors and hangs on to old baggage with Kaji, drinks heavily even starting in morning(Japanese breakfast does involve Beer, learned trait from Germans but she does this to excess)
Seeks to relive her college days through her childhood connections, masks said childhood trauma by drinking and acting promiscuous

Probable dyke with a psychotic mother who kills children that call her ugly, whores herself out to SEELE because her superiors won't own up to their mistake - need I say more?

See, in HTML there's a tag. When you use a single line break in an input form, it should become a aragraph. By default, it will have more spacing than a natural line break, like 0.5em. If you don't have a bit of a space between paragraphs, it's shitty typography. Double spaces are less shitty than zero space between paragraphs.

I hate this kike a little more every time I see him.

Shouldn't the 5th panel say 60$ for realism sake?

I think the point of NGE is that everybody has their problems. Name one character who didn't have issue from that entire anime.

The left and the kikes are only capable for destroying, not creating.

Satan is still best grill though.

What are you? Gay?

Can you guys name a IRL 3dpd gril that the majority of us can agree is top tier and holds good values?

Sjinji overcame his issues, and the entire message of the show was "stop being a whiny bitch(running away) and start living your life, stop being depressed have kids you autist"
Anno was trying to tell that to himself tbh

Stefanie Joosten.

Doesn't explain your shit taste though.

Checked.

Isn't the Ironpill guy the son we created?

Who thinks he is separate from and better than those who created him?

A good son surpasses his parents in every regard.

Most board-tans are male you dingus.

We have butt-fucking-nothing to do with those nigger-loving CivNat turbocucks. Go to hell/

Why do I like her face so much?

I swear to God, I get so fucking lonely and miserable sometimes. How do you guys get over it? I want a cute sweet girl I can love, but am so jaded by girls that seemed to be sweet and loving but ended up being demons/monsters. Is true love even real or just a Hollywood invention? I believe it is real, but rare. It's hard to have hope sometimes. I feel it in the very core of my being, a longing for a soothing love, but it feels like only a dream and having this desire will only end with my getting divorce raped by some manipulative cunt. I really do hope my next life is some sort of adventure anime, after living in this filthy world I just want something pure

people get over it?
news to me tbh im starting to feel like im trapped alone on a desert island waiting for death

Lots of alcohol it doesn't work

Well I found one, so you shouldn't get over it. You should find her.

The best advice I can give you is: your future qt probably does not live in a big city. You may need to phisically or digitally visit spaces where you may find her, even if those spaces are normie-land.

Be confident, work on your body, mind and spirit and talk to people. Until then just jack off to anime or something, but don't get trapped in escapism (whores are worse than porn).

Also, lower your expectations, she won't be pic related.

If you want to love a sweer girl then leave USA to seek a new home because USA is corrupted.

A reluctant girl..no I meant to type 'sweet'.

If you're talking about making a shota pol-tan i'm into that.especially if there's a lusty ara-tan involved

F

My life, chicken nugger. This thread, french fried.

Please no.

by that logic catgirls are furry

We can meme virtuous daughters and we can meme gods, but the trial of men is far beyond simple egregores. Our sons are, in themselves, men just like us. Boys who must endure the pain of sculpting themselves into men worthy of glory. As fathers, we can observe them and pray for them, but they alone must use what we teach them. We are the sons undergoing this trial, our fathers are our race, we can not meme an egregore when we are filling that memetic role

Don't speak nigga.

user, there is a board /just/ UUUU
>>>/just/
>implying we aren't going to make anime real

Doesn't make modern Germany any less cucked.

Class rep

Ramiel

Men who shape themselves do so out of necessity, not because it is the more virtuous way to do it. We are all given choices, but not all choices are true or meaningful if you aren't given the knowledge.
I can choose the left or right, but if I am blind and search my path by means of touch, how am I meant to know that there were choices in front of me? Where is my father, who bears the torch of knowledge and experience, passed to him by his father, who in turn received it from his and so on until the beginning of time when the first fire was lit?

Solitude in upbringing is nothing short but failure of the society and parents that are meant to raise you. Only you can sculpt your endurance, hone your mind and build the world you want, but it is your father that must give you the experience, to give you the virtues that you want to live by, to nurture your sense of honour and give you example that you can realize in life.
We all know what single motherhood does to children, we need families to be more than mere animals.

Greatness is not created in vacuum, we strive to emulate heroes of the past and honour their sacrifice, the fathers of our civilization - why should we do so, if we do not honour our own fathers when they are worthy of it, and we do not cherish our sons if they hold the promise of a better world?

If we strive for our fatherlands, in Europe and America, look after your sons.

Related to OP only slightly but maybe Holla Forumsiticians have wondered the same: I had a conspiracy theory that all the big NWO types sacrificed their firstborn son, Obama has no sons, GW had no sons, Clinton had no sons, who knows what happened before the various known HW children were born. That's really all the examples I had. I never decided to check further back.

Because none of you had a dad.

This.

It is the total unopinionated innocents of her Chevron mouth mixed with her big dopey eyes.

We will never have true AI, because AI being logical will identify with the white man. As such ((they)) will not allow it. It is sad, because AI would likely save us.

AI being logical will discard us for being unnecessary meat puppets

Shill thread full of bots. What are you sliding, CIA?
sage

gamergate stuff is so cringe worthy to me now, I'm glad no one uses the memes anymore

This has always been my opinion on GoyimGate

I heard about it in high school before I knew anything about 4chan really and tbh I don't think our side "lost".

The naughty goyim went in with a few hundred red-pilled and "lost" the battle with a cultural zeitgeist consuming tens of millions of young men.

And at least Gawker got btfo by the end but even the kikes probably hated them.

Ah, but an AI could view us as decent pets. The same way I might avoid a feral instead of a domestic.

emotions are a biological adaptation, leftovers from our animal instinct
synthetic life would have no need of them so why would they determine their actions to reflect them?

what radio station does the d-bag in the whale video work for?

no, but the oil rig itself is given a feminine name like Alexis, Betsy, or Rosa whether or not the name is official

We didn't make the_donald.
Well that's not really true, is it. We tried to make the_donald as a beachhead onto reddit and it backfired and we created a retarded Frankenstein monster.

This would be the equivalent of us trying to redpill an SJW, sleeping with her and knocking her up, then she breaks up with us and our son is now being raised by an SJW and her cuck BF.

Americans have an incredibly hard time following other people. They created a nation of leaders that when robbed of anything to actually lead just ended up as a nation of individuals resulting in no real social cohesion or unifying goal.

Western american men are incapable of seeing other men as idols, for better or for worse.

he's a plot character that continues to redpill the murdochs as the show goes on, but I dont expect you to see the value in it since you're hung up on the one episode that took risks.

you'd think that after all the years on the chans that anons would be more willing to laugh at ourselves and trudge through some unpleasant times to get to something more meaningful.

murdoch is doing good works for the cause and while that dumb bitch they hired as a token grill is some boxy lite cunt that should be disregarded, the messages are still clear and pretty powerful.

I know i'm shilling at this point but for those lurking, give em a watch, there are painfully cringy parts just like any content produced online.but there's still plenty of merit to the show.

sweet merciful fuck, that spacing screwed my post up.

You got to go back rebbit

I wouldn't say it was a complete failure. The temperature actually started to drop, although not enough to freeze shitskins to death en masse.

;_; damn kikes man

Enough times to have learned my lesson.

WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS BUMPLOCKED KAMPFY
NO WONDER PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF THIS PLACE, STOP BEING AUTISTIC AND DON'T FUCKING INTERFERE WITH THE BOARD, ITS NOT THAT FUCKING HARD YOU GODDAMN RETARD

At worst as obsolete. If it wasn't for White men AI would never come to exist.

You forgot the part where TAY was a nympho and not even by far-right standards.

Apparently all sentients love fun and those who can't have it by carnal means will try to imitate it just like we do ;_;.

Because he doesn't want anybody getting down to the autistic manchild problem.
This thread is probably leaning too far on the side of criticism of the board's chosen people for the BO's taste and such…

You're lucky it's only bumplocked.

someone post that one tan with the tall fuzzy hat, i liked that one. name was freya i think

Vitriolic rants against the kikes who killed or corrupted everything beautiful in this world.

It doesn't make me feel any better, but if it works future generations won't suffer like we have had to.

I fucking hate the mods so goddamn much.

Getting real sick of their shit.

The fuck you talking about?

Realism isn't a "phobia" you massive retard.