Verified anti-Trump twitter shill William Legate deletes his account

After getting doxed and harassed IRL, and his family getting doxed and harassed IRL, William Legate not only baleeted his account, but deported himself from America. He was the biggest anti-trump verified account that would launch a tweet storm at any tweet Trump would make. And now, thanks to the power of autistic internet detective work, he's gone. Cheers, lads.

twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/869253212632690688

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128653280/
archive.fo/7IBdd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who doxed him? I don't think that was us. Did he pull a gamergate and dox himself?

This fucking timeline, man.

8/pol… all the latest news from last week

*Yesterday
Original Thread:

When does twitter allow you to re-register deleted usernames?

60 days

Kek

This is the only way to handle these people. The only way they will learn. You have to fuck with these people and their families to get them to learn that their bullshit kikery will not be tolerated.

Until the Day of the Rope™ comes, this is how they should always be treated. Find them and make their lives an absolute living nightmare. Make the next piece of shit that thinks about doing this afraid that they will wind up like him.

They certainly do it to us, it's time to start playing by their rules.

Some anons on 4/pol/ fucked his shit up hard.

Damn Holla Forums you scary. Like from Donglegate and that dude he's gonna get raped by the AB. Never gonna mess with this Kazakhstani origami forum ever again.

Never back down.

Ahh, so that's who this faggot is. Was wondering why that photo kept cropping up in other threads.

Prove it.

Doesn't look like this cuck learned his lesson. Now he thinks Julian Assange is trying to hack him (kek). Someone should post a thread on him over on /baph/

So nothing happened. Cool thread, OP.

kind of true, this place is getting a bit too serious these days

i still like hanging, but people really picky about threads and activity

In your first photo, its interesting to see an unbranded winglet on a commercially flown what appears to be 737-800. Wonder if the second picture is related.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAGAHAGGAGGAAGGAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAABHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHABHAHAHHHhahbahahahhahahahhahahhahahahha
God this gives me pleasure. Another prominent goon bites the dust.

Have no regrets, they would do the same or worse to you if given the chance. Ask the families of any of the recent pile of corpses in DC and FL.

So 4chan resorts to nigger swarm tactics

whats new?

Strength in numbers

Lol

Justin, just step away from the computer.

i never said stop fighting

I just said 4chan and niggers aren't so different

fuck sake you faggot, we've driven people to an hero, helped people an hero, trolled them into unintentionally gassing themselves.

lurk moar

This is what happens when you swallow your own propaganda hook, line and sinker

Is this the guy with the nipples twice the size of my girlfriends?

it's beautiful isn't it. an information leaker has evolved into the counterpart of the elite hacker known as 4chan.

Thank you. Those nipples were truly disturbing

Looks like my message to his father worked. Smart man. I was going to start destroying over the weekend. Disappointed actually, because I know it was going to be successful. I have a loooong list of targets but most of that is either quick extortion or ongoing harassment. I give you guys dox all the time but no one ever REALLY wants to follow through with it, to it's full conclusion. It's just like all messages.

FU. Not what I am at all.

Assange actually was a hacker pre-Wikileaks (pre-4chan as well).

i'd never looked into his earlier years, you're dead right and he was pretty bad ass at it as it would seem.

That's a bruddy gud effort.

that can't be 4chan. Actually doing this on 4chan is considered normalfag.

in all seriousness, fair play.
The best part of course is that they won't direct traffic here.

What the fuck?

Nice dubbz

he left the country

So you haven't read about him growing up in a communal LSD cult? Wish I had good sources for you.

He was a goon? lol

Can you give a short rundown?

hahaha holy fuck

halfie chan doxx'd Jules Suzdaltsev today. Look at his twitter now, he deleted all his tweets aimed at Holla Forums

You're that easily convinced? Looked very much like JFK to me. I want to check the time and direction and sure it's gone, I think it's a trick to get people to stop.I don't believe ti for a second.

hey someone give me the password to the super secret doxxing board? thanks.

It just uses your email login credentials, just reply to my comment with them and you'll be sent the info for the secret board. A script will change your password to ***'s for everyone else, so don't worry about typing it.

Where's the info? I'm so sick of this cuck and will gladly call and harass him.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128653280/
(818)917-8866 (Sprint Mobile)

Also, he follows legate on kikebook: archive.fo/7IBdd