HAPPENING AT ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT!!

HAPPENING AT ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT!!

Place those bets on the religion of peace boys!

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/869711579738251264

Other urls found in this thread:

wsvn.com/news/local/shots-fired-at-cars-along-the-palmetto-expressway/
twitter.com/BriBri_Parnell/status/869717436324614144
youtube.com/watch?v=t3tIYXhYxl0
clickorlando.com/news/police-contain-armed-man-at-orlando-international-airport?fg
wftv.com/watch-live
wftv.com/live-stream1
floridaresidentdb.com/person/115981496/michael_wayne_pettigrew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rolling for ebil wyte supremacy.

More like mudslime/spic.

How many goat fuckers and beaners, not Cubans, are actually in Orlando?

Rolling for another Bernout who finally lost it because no refunds

It is Ramadan boy, sandniggers get violent because Allah won't let them eat some goddman biscuits.

Everyone in Florida is armed though.

Another link.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/869718838790828032

Will Florida make the happening roll for Ramadingadong?

STREAM HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=t3tIYXhYxl0

Not at an airport they aren't.

Tangentially related, from the comments:

>wsvn.com/news/local/shots-fired-at-cars-along-the-palmetto-expressway/

Thanks fampai

So if the gunman also ends up being a spic, does this mean the race war is starting?

Kek, everyone knows that Mexicans are so fucking hated they have to be singled out

One can only hope.

Check this out though:
>twitter.com/BriBri_Parnell/status/869717436324614144

It probably means he's gonna be called "White"…

Fucking kek

ramadan is ass backwards and has nothing to do with fasting. they gorge themselves before sunrise and the sleep the whole god damn day until the sun sets, and do it all over again. It's utter contempt for the concept of actual fasting.

?????

DEHUMANIZE

What if it's Holla Forums getting ass blasted over something stupid again? Like they did on that train.

You owe me new sides after that.

thats the funny part, even other brown hispanics hate beaners. Cubans are pretty white though from what I've seen. Also helped win Florida and the election

It's Florida, everyone has a gun, see 2nd amendment mutherfucker

Guys been contained, seems like nothing

Rolling for drunk pissed off United passenger.

Pretty much, Cuban women are naturally thicc

It's nothing

ITS SOMEONE WHO WORKS FOR DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ

Proof?

Fuck spicks!!! Kill them all.

Hi FBI San

I am going to use theDAO tokens to create a reality distortion field to spawn an impossible-to-kill negative space dragon who will ensure that everything that can't go wrong, will go wrong!!!

We need some talented Aryans to develop an erc20 token on Ethereum that incentivizes bad goy behavior among normies.

wow u r a retard my dude 2 think the fib post here but now we shud all posts our weapons and also our current physical locations

Hello their fellow (((White supremacist)))

I'm rocking a nut gun and I'm balls deep in your mom, now what ABCunt?

kys halfchan

It's like you want them to co-opt our memes.

You’re retarded as fuck.

wait, what's that top comment about? NC is voting on constitutional carry? I live in NC and I haven't heard anything about that

Rolling for dad "hijacking" his own kid from his ex-wife

Maybe getting caught was part of his master plan?

reeeee

I need my dose of happenings.

Hell yeah my fellow Polocks! gas them all!

from the twitter video where the cops are in a standoff with the gunman he says he was in the military

He can't keep getting away with this

may not be the race war starting just yet.. but maybe it wouldnt hurt if he did a little agitation.

Down here in FL you gotta carry just to keep the mosquitoes away.

You’re retarded as fuck. Reported.

comfy?

thats exactly what it is.

couple of funposters and a few blogger whores

Im really enjoying these new shills. Their inability to hire people with any fucking experience with chans at all heavily implies that the shills that come here really are getting red pilled.

Oh hey, my hometown. Time to get comfy.

No body count, not a happening.

I hope you're not talking about the guy you're quoting.

Wew.

The white shooter is described to be white and a white supremacist.
He is white, between the colours white and white, and is not an immigrant, because we are all immigrants and there is no such thing as white, unless we call a shooter white.

Goddam muzz filth strikes again
GAS ALL SHITSKIN FILTH

Train stabber just appeared in court shouting "Death to enemies of America" apparently so the Bolshevik Broadcast Conspiracy just said.
Fucking memes man
Fucking timeline man
Fucking fuck man

Who?

Fuck off

Trips, and double dubs confirm.

wat

I especially love how spic threads seem to attract these retard level shills the most. I am talking about you, him and every other spic shill in this thread

is it actually happening or not?

God you're bad at this…

Hostage situation in Terminal A. Police are negotiating

Nah, dude didn't even get a shot off before the police had him in custody.

Wuh wuh wuuuuuuuuuuh.
Still taking bets on skin-color though.

This is the guy who stabbed two niggers on a train right? Also where were the screams coming from at the end of the clip?

Anyone have any retribution plans? Let's organise ourselves, post plans here so we can work out the details.

t. Totally not FBI, guise. Super cereal X-DDDDDD

this is what we're reduced to. room temperature IQ redditors.
thanks, mods.

That would be all the spectators his court date attracted.

the shills are going hog wild right now with their low energy there is a stream youtube.com/watch?v=t3tIYXhYxl0 hostage situation still on going in terminal A.

If your boss hasnt explained to you.. You should ask him about what happens to people who shill here. We dox them and add their names to a list. When the hammer falls you will be punished.

WEW

Looks like it might be happening for real
Godspeed Yankbros

I dunno about stabbed two niggers - IIRC, he was threatening two muslim twats, who may well have been niggers, and then stabbed the cucky white faggots who tried to intervene to 'protect' the poor muzzie twats.
He was touted around as a White supremacist Trump-supporter… Until it came to light he was actually a Bernie-bro lolberg/nihilist retard.

You seem upset.

You also seem bizarrely upset.

Lads focus and find more streams.

of course. look at this retard's posts.

Try harder m8

Bro if you actually think I'm a shill look into COINTELPRO. You'll learn stuff and catch on to a joke with the "post ur funz" business. But really as awesome as it feels to post cool, identifying images like firearms you own, don't do it.

I honestly can't be assed to look closer.

The one upset faggot is right though - there is apparently still an on-going situation, but the nature of it is unclear.
Fucking Orlando PD confused me with this 'contained' shit.

topfuckinkek

this exact same shit was posted during the manchester attack, we are being monitored and poked to see if we react

Certainly looking niggerish.

Suspiciously dark innit

Let's not jump to conclusions.

Is he kneeling for prayers like a good muzzie?

(checked)
Dubs confirm nigger

when the news stories come out you'll see he's actualy an albino nazi supremacist
all these things about him being black are just conspiracy theories. you're not a conspiracy theorist, are you?

What a coincidence, active events while Bilderberg is holding meeting on US soil.

Watch the stream nigger. Its contained, i.e. the suspect is contained (surrounded and cant escape) but he is still holding hostages.

This thread doesn't look like it's really going to go anywhere so fuck it I'll roll for dragons.

I've yet to see the word hostages used - sauce?

oh goodie a whole plane load of shitskins just arrived

It's going to be another false flag with really odd circumstances, white guy, used to push for more (((mental health laws))) judging by both voice and immidiate media coverage.

WATCH THE FUCKING STREAM

Checked.
If you listen at the start, they're asking what sort of person it is, what race, and I think the dude says "Looks kinda hispanic".

Why? Last I looked it was just still footage of a ambulance sitting somewhere.

By hostages they mean himself. Niggers aren't allowed to by shot by police.

Is dat your mog, it has the demon eyes.

Maybe. I'm not seeing word of hostages anywhere but here though, so could be bullshit.

Rewind a bit. Fuck ill find the time stamp. They aired footage where you could hear police negotiators in the background.

They should use the confusion tactic on him.
"Put the gun down and let the girl go, I'll be your hostage"
Nig be like "w-whaat? OK"

What were they saying though?

I've heard them negotiating with him in other clips, but I've not heard anything about a hostage, nor seen anything to suggest he's got any hostages.

ffs just put a round through its head and be done with it

If you watch one of the clips above, they did try to play him, rather coldly at that.
He was saying he needed to speak to his parents, and the cop was like "Just put the gun down and we'll let you call them, I promise", which is obviously utter bullshit.

heh.. my bad I heard going to the hospital as release the hostages.

misheard and sperged muh bad

Noooo they keep it on death row at taxpayers expense for years then lethal inject it. Much more humane.

It's a nigger you goddamn niggers

Is cool is bruv. Also, situation appears to be done.

Also, if you want some keks, check out the Orlando Police twatter.
They were apparently trying to social signal about the previous fag-shooting and its just cringey as fuck.

What the fake "fags got no pulse" shooting?
Shit's gone real weird. Am getting increasingly convinced we are playing an online VR game and the server is glitching.

Getting sloppy, man. report to your supervisor and tell him you need a break.

If this is the case I can't wait for the survival mode patch.

Last man standing fucktards.
Oh wait am bong with no funs.
Co-op mode, I'll camp back here.

Has today seemed very weird to anyone else? Like something big kicked off today, or something. Idk, it just feels odd.

Anyone have the Orlando PD Press conference stream? Can't wait for them to avoid mentioning race

Nah you're just a faggot

Somethings coming. Can feel it in the air.

Did you have trouble sleeping last night?

Perhaps the BERNIE UPRISING has begun?

wew
That's what I call a low-talent actor.

He shouted death to Antifa though, he calls it patriotism.
Shit is very weird.
Got to be (((FBI)))

>clickorlando.com/news/police-contain-armed-man-at-orlando-international-airport?fg
Supposedly you'll be able to watch live here, but no promises.

Nope.

Maybe you're right user, maybe you're wrong.

Or he's just autistic.

Checked for I think they know what's on the horizon, and they're trying to set up narratives to utilize when shit gets hot.

slept like a babe

Weird? if you want to call novel weird, sure.

Weird in a good/interesting way.

Looks kinda like tranny chris chan.

>wftv.com/watch-live
Another local news live stream.

I'm going with this, the other "possibilities" are too weird and I'll get told to take my meds for the 50th time. Here of all places.

One of these days I want to hear them say: This single, uncaged subhuman has tonight cost taxpayers millions of dollars due to kike mandated policies of desegregation.

Twatter says press conference at 10:50.
>clickorlando.com/news/police-contain-armed-man-at-orlando-international-airport?fg

Haha the music for the news will be
embed related

It's like a caricature. Something seems shifty.

You're dead

To be dead, first you have to be alive.
And we're nothing but a dream.

I once dreamed that I was alive but I awoke and I was dead

Another potential press conference stream:
>wftv.com/live-stream1

At this point I am wishing I remembered my dreams better, because they seem more normal.

This just in!

Also who the fuck is Chris Chan

I hope you get banned

Oh hey, these guys are covering a 74-year-old Hispanic that engaged in voter fraud.
>wftv.com/watch-live

Cast absentee ballots three times last year under a false name, and again as herself.

agreed

Hah! Now they're covering a nigger who engaged in voter fraud!

How new could a fag be?

Get out, nigger.

Press Conference on Now

>floridaresidentdb.com/person/115981496/michael_wayne_pettigrew
Party Affiliation: Democrat

Should be a given, but still… Amusing.

What a poor excuse for a Happening. was more exciting. How many days are we into the Ramadan Bombathon anyway?

Now this is newspeak.

Doesn't fit the "angry white male" narrative
Doesn't fit the "assault weapon" narrative

I wonder how they will spin this one.

It's the new reality

BAN FINGER GUNS

S P O O P E D

kek top filename

Orlando isn't cuban, it's niggertown. Religious fundie niggers actually, with tons od jehova's witnesses. Probably a lot of black mudslimes too, but mostly jehova witness.

Staged as shit. Also, that voice, faked southern accent, not an oregon accent, not any real accent.

This is embarrassing.
I'm honestly upset that they're sending the bottom of the barrel interns here.
3 years ago this low level mong-tier shilling would've been unheard of and laughed at by even other shills. You're a disgrace if this isn't just a shitpost.
You ought to just gas yourself tbh. Not because you're a shill but because you fail at one of the easiest jobs on the face of this Earth.

Good god, they really are not sending their best.

Over looked and underrated

They send the worst here because they like us now and realize we are on the right side but still have to fulfill their contractual obligations to ((them))

Did they just pull some homeless washed up out of work actor for this stunt?
FAKE NEWS

What are you even working for anymore?

Also, if you have ever taken a basic anthro class, spotting trannies is easy; and highly amusing. Nothing better than pointing at someones wrists or collar bone and laughing hysterically and walking away.

Orlando is a shithole full of that and more. Trans, gays, etc. Went to disneyland last year. Made the mistake of visiting a nearby wal mart and jesus. What a cesspool. Ill stick to the redneck riviera area of florida from now on

srsly?

What is this from?

(checked)

I'd believe it

Sure is newfag in here

He killed two of our niggers. Ya know, white men.

Holy shit, you are a fucking gay faggot.

You're the only retard I see here…

Native Siberian Shamanism. Not previously known to security agencies

(checked)
Its from hell.

Even on Holla Forums you faggots are pushing ideology over genetics. Pathetic.

2017 and niggers are still living likes it's 100 AD, just with some modern donated clothing that white countries gave them for free.