Autistic shit you do while playing games

i also had a friend who would always stand up during intense parts of games, like when he played fighting games.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0942sIjh8GF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_(psychology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I always stiffen my back straight and clench my ass when having intense moments in a game
then I realize how I clench myself up and relax
it happens unconsciously and it always ends after I notice doing it

I just lean forward and put my face as close to the screen as possible when I'm trying to concentrate

Some games I can't beat if I don't do that

I sometimes mimic the sound effects happening in the game.

all of these

when making decisions related to story I often talk to myself under my breath weighing the pros and cons of each decision
I can't think of anything else but I'm sure if i recorded myself I would do all kinds of absolutely retarded shit

I spend like 20+ minutes coming up with names for my characters.

I say "ow" when my character takes damage

Whenever I'm playing couch multiplayer I always stand up whenever the game gets intense.

Sometimes I talk to myself.
I can't be the only one.

Found the korean SC2 pro.

Seriously, though, why do people do this? Do they need more oxygen? Does keeping their mouth closed take intentional effort and thinking?

got you covered, fam

I do the same thing when playing dirt rally. Someone fucking kill me

During downtime in a game I like to spin my character on the spot as fast as possible.

i have no idea why i do it. i've done it at my old job too, and i have to catch myself and stop so i didn't look retarded in front of my coworkers

All the time. I'm about my only friend.

I do these things. I also tend to get really angry and frustrated when bullshit things happen in game, and I have some sort of physiological response that involves a lot of shaking. My heart pounds as if I'm in an actual threatening scenario. The fucking adrenaline, I guess.

Yes.
This happens to me when I'm totally spaced out.
I can be sitting in a public place thinking about w/e and when I snap out of it I realize that my jaw is just hanging there.
It's the times when I'm so far gone I forget I exist.

I've contemplated many a time with myself to get a fucking punching bag or something similar
I've had marks on my leg the size of a tumblr whale

sprint to the toilet during cutscenes etc even though i could just pause it.

I think I read somewhere that an open mouth is the natural position it goes to when your body is relaxed, like when you're sleeping for example, that's why a lot of people drool when they sleep on their side
just like the hands natural position isn't completely open with the fingers pointing down but rather half closed

When playing RTS, I always place unit-producing structures such that units of the same type get their own little muster yards.
I also really like to garrison buildings, it's a damn shame that 9 times out of 10 it only makes your infantry immobile.
Burger Kong is best vidya building

Well, there are certain muscles that are relaxed when asleep that are not relaxed when awake, even if you are 100% relaxed.

That's a bit of a misunderstanding of how the body works though–the "relaxed" state during sleep is part of our body's natural processes, but isn't neccessarily better or healthier than when awake. In fact, sleep is one of the most dangerous periods of your life, plenty of people die during sleep due to these processes. There's been some research that suggests the "and he passed away silently in his sleep" phenomenon is all due to a certain nerve bundle that controls breathing while asleep. This nerve bundle doesn't regenerate, so as people age it stops working.

I spin in my chair every ten minutes.

this has to be the best way to die. i would like to die like that. i don't want to see it coming or experience fear, i just wan to go to sleep one night blissfully unaware that i'll never wake up again.

Do you talk(in your mind ofc) with some imaginary people while doing not vidya related shit like say going out to buy more frozen pizzas?
i've had quite the serious discussions with Blackadder on my shopping trips

>Sometimes even after I realize I'm holding my breath I'll keep doing it until I resurface

I'll let you know if I think of any others, I know there are more

I have to do everything perfect, to a fault. I've spent nearly an hour on Dustforce stages because A/S or S/A just wasn't enough. It took me a good week to get past the first level in Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory because I kept getting caught and shit. I think I'm going to remove the Thief games from my backlog to protect my health.

In Super Metroid, I went to the bathroom once at the start of the Draygon fight for the grapple beam kill, where you have to wait for him to catch you. I came back at the right time, too. I'd do it for the cutscene in Mother Brain, but the credits roll soon after, so you don't need to risk it.

I think that's just the schizophrenia again

Usually I laugh at the

But I remember this happening from time to time with the original Thief, that game was fucking brilliant at getting you into the mindset of its protagonist.

If I'm playing an open-ended RPG, I talk to myself about what things I'm going to do in the game and if I'm playing Rocket League or something, I occasionally subconsciously thrust the controller or whatever when I try to take a shot at the ball.
I'm pretty autistic.

I do that a lot. Too much.

I unconsciously use gamepads like a joystick, in flying sections or in game like Dark Souls I can't help but wildly jerk the controlled

I swear to God, I've eaten over 3 pounds of my own flesh throughout my life.

My remaining ammo pool must always be an increment of 5 or 10. Anything else and I'll waste a few rounds until it is.

That's just how I think normally. Majority of my thoughts take the form of conversations, typically just simply question/answer type things but sometimes something a little more natural. I'm either thinking about what I'm going to say to someone, their response, my response back etc, or explaining something to someone while they ask questions.

The person I'm talking to could be a fictional character, a real person, or an anonymous entity.

I play FPS games in the Claw position if its on a console

I used to do this. There were times in FPS games where I couldn't use a weapon because I liked the weapon, but I wanted to save the ammo. I would end up taking those weapons through an entire level where it would often times be taken away.

It's really relieving to just not care about it anymore, and use the weapons in games as much as I can.

Sometimes when I'm starting a new game or playing something interesting I act like I'm reviewing the game and I'm talking to a live audience.
I say things like "Wow, I like how they've imrpoved this engine" or "I personally would give this a 8,9 over 10" out loud to no one
I guess I do it so I can feel like there are people around who actually want to listen to me, feels cool to act like I'm some famous game person.
Also sometimes if the storyline for a game gets a bit too stale or I want to have more fun I act like I'm the main character spouting fake dialogue towards the screen and pretending that the characters answer me with made up lore about the universe, helps to make RPG's seem longer and more dense I guess
Fuck me I'm lonely

I play Minecraft

kawaii

i play minecraft with anime mods

Jesus fucking Christ. I do this a lot too.
We can be lonely together, friend.

I play Minecraft with an Adventure Time texture pack

Oh god, this so much.
I was so good at it that I would listen to what they have to say, then change my opinion based on what they said

Me too. Is this what constantly posting on imageboards does to you? Maybe the factor of social anxiety works with it as well (i think of it as planning out conversations that might happen)

Write that shit down then publish a review or something.

Me too. Wanna make a suicide pact?

It'll be nice to not die alone

Why not be slightly less weird ns stream?

Not other people but me, which at the same time isn't me but he still is. Dunno how to put it but i do it a lot.

die with

sounds comfy

fucking berenstains, man
I want it back

One time, I was playing fps at night.
I heard something behind me in my room that spooked me.
Instead of turning myself around, I immediately spun my character around instead.

Also, I used to love immersing myself in a game and doing whatever I could to play the part as realistically as possible.
For example, I love to look downwards while reloading, it just more natural that a man would look at his hands when reloading, sure they're always on screen, but holding your hands up in front of your face so you can look at your hands and see where you're going is stupid and uncomfortable. I point my camera down when reloading.
Also, when a game doesn't offer a stamina limit, I pretend there is one. I like to imagine myself running and walking and get a feeling for when I run out of breath in a sprint and make the character slow down.

or

When I get really into a game, I end up sticking my tongue out the corner of my mouth and drooling on myself.

I would but my voice is shit.

vocaroo now

Hoard items thinking i'll need them in the future, spend money on items i'll never use because i dont want to have 0 in my inventory.
Finish the game and have a list of unused items, 20+ of each.

vocaroo.com/i/s0942sIjh8GF
warning:youll cringe inside out

goat?

Sometimes I would walk in the Temple of Time out of respect.

Sometimes I still do

End my suffering

Stop the memes.

10/10 2autistic4me

sounds alright to me
make a youtube video reading some bizarre fanfiction, it'll help you build up a nice audience

I, on the other hand, am absolutely terrified of that thought.

Where did I imply that "Holla Forums is one person" in my post?

If Holla Forums is one person then we're all just talking to ourselves here.

I tap my shoes into place when I wait for walk signals before street crossing, too. The Lego Racer's heel-toe rock is another one I do.

I close my eyes when a character is falling from really high.

Or in games with flight, I fly really close to the ground.

sometimes when im falling in a vidya my nuts feel funny, like when youre on a roller coaster or hilly road

Talk to myself.

I sometimes shit talk enemies, mostly in games like Fire Emblem. Not things like "Haha! Take that faggot!" things like "Nobody loves you. Even your own mother never loved you. She just lied and said she did to make herself feel like a good person."

I play with the controller extremely close to my face, occasionally pressing buttons or moving a control stick with my nose or chin.

I just can't deal with heights, because I'm a bitch.

Sometimes I put on a helmet I got above my computer when playing games. Especially STALKER, but most any shooter really.

I sometimes dry-fire my Ruger when I'm playing I keep empties in the cylinder, don't worry about that

this, when ever i try to program, i create a character thats based on logic, while he gives me arguments on why my program won't work i have to defend my point or change my hypothesis.

i also call him a cock sucking faggot when i'm right, even though he doesn't exist.

shit tier bruv

my stuff is UNDER my desk, in case I need to take cover and it won't fall on me
who's the faggot now!
we both are

I may be the only one but, I legit want to go full Not Important and die very violently.

I sometimes stop playing horror games if I don't know what's coming. I never get scared by what's actually there, but the unknown freaks me the hell out.

When I was a kid I was excessively paranoid of jumpscares, or anything that could happen suddenly. I was scared to play Ocarina of Time because Navi's HEY would pop up with no warning.

i was thinking about getting a spartan helmet just for doing this.

When playing a game and my character is in a situation that doesn't involve combat, such as walking through an area or talking to another character, I always move naturally and act as I would act in that same situation, even going so far as to nod and make gestures towards other characters.

>complete autist for female fashion on character she has to look perfect
That's all the major things

im having trouble visualizing it

i do this a lot,since im paranoid because i play shit like neptunia, im not proud of it

I hold my weiner a lot.
I don't even stroke, it's just comfortable. If it's sweaty I'll sniff my fingers.

If you don't talk to yourself, you probably aren't that interesting.

I want to play a Magical Rusev game.

I put my hands like pic related and move them up and down, thus smacking my fingers together.
Sometimes I just do it with my index finger.

get mad when i die in casual games

When I get hit or I find myself in a difficulty situation I start to inhale air through my teeth. I also spend time imagining what I going to do when I reach certain point or place.

I enjoy them and have fun

Do you like, touch people's hands afterwards?

I'll flick my control sticks so they click and clack to a rhythm. I'll also move menu cursors to the tune of the background music.

How do you play games with a hand on your dick?

During bouts and moments of great concentration i lick my lips like a mad man and my eyebrows and face as a whole tends to do a kind of dance. My lips often become chapped as a result.

I like to create personalities and backstories for my characters in online vidya.
My most autistic one was back in Tribes Ascend I pretended my Infiltrator was a 1950's spy movie hero and I would speak outloud in this retarded fake Britbong accent I came up with to complete the character. I would pretend my gear like my sticky grenades and whatnot were his spy gadgets and I would make fake sound effects when using them like I would pretend to arm the trip mines before putting them down by making BEEP BOOP CHICK CHOCK sounds before actually putting them down.
Also when I play old shooters like Doom I will curve my back as if I was actually dodging things like missiles being fired at me.
I also on more than one occasion have gotten mad at someone on the other team and then started insulting them in my head, and then I imagined an argument where we were both insulting each other and he was smug about him kicking my ass, and that only made me more pissed off.
I also used to hang out with a group of guys online and we would play vidya together, I left because they were faggots who started just to rag on me and find every opportunity to be a dick to me, because I just sort of became the easy target. For about a year after I left I would imagine myself getting made fun of and them laughing at me as per usual, along with me telling them to fuck off only to continue to mock me, and that would make me even more mad.
Unrelated to vidya, but I'm gonna post it because it because I tend to laugh at myself about all this, along with all the other stuff. I also cannot have a waifu because I once tried and I tried imagining us together in various scenerios but it didn't work out and I just imagined her getting pissed off and leaving because of my shortcomings. That just made me sad for the rest of my day.

I think you should play some RP servers, lad.
Also, I don't know if that waifu part is sad or funny.

user I think you might have literal autism

I mumble to myself with whatever I'm playing, planning ahead of what I need to do/buy/upgrade/where to go out loud. If one of my family members happens to pass by they'll give me a weird look. I even do this with friends when my one buddy comes over every now and again for some vidya.

I'd bounce my leg if I wasn't sitting at a desk.

When shit gets serious or cuhrayzee like the first time I played Metal Gear Rising, when fighting the Metal Gear Ray I get an actual adrenaline rush. That hasn't happened since that one time though.

I get bothered by the fact that if I were stuck in the game I would be in a hellish purgatory. Forced to see the same cutscenes and character interactions for the rest of my life. Nothing would ever change.

Then I imagine that the character I'm playing is essentially going through the same thing. And he's screaming in his head eternally.

I'm often imagining conversations, if that counts.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
I never thought I'd find somebody else such a dilemma.
I'm always scared I'd end up immortal and stuck in those game settings or just generally in life somehow.
Makes me wary about eating some stuff from fishy sources and playing certain games, too.

It's not so bad, eventually you stop thinking.

Isn't that right, Pete?

It's the sole reason I can never play video games sober.

When making decisions I kind of emulate saying them unconsciously.
I don't emit any sound, I just kind of slowly move my lips a bit and my tongue while keeping my left hand in front of my mouth.

I also hold my breath a lot when playing games like STALKER, but that's to hear if there are any enemies around and not just some unconscious autistic habit.

This so fucking much.

Not random imaginary people, but I kind of talk with myself in third person, like

I'm actually jealous, i wish i still knew how to have fun like this in video games

pretty much everything else is pretty bad though

you should become a writer

I can't RP because I usually am too self aware and get embarrassed.
Now that I think about it, I think that's partly why I struggled with a waifu. I tend to love to imagine and do stuff like that, but I am not autistic enough to dilute myself. I understand my flaws and I understand reality enough. Like I imagine how cool it would be if the store I am about to walk into was being robbed, and I beat the shit out of the robber, or found a way to outsmart him and trick him into chasing me while laying a trap. But I always have the nagging thought in the back of my mind that I know I couldn't beat him up or outsmart him, I would probably just pussy out, or get shot. But for some reason that does not stop me from thinking those thoughts.
I think my problem is that I am autistic, but I am not autistic enough to lack self awareness. I guess that applies in that I know I have not really had any real friends in many years, and know that probably has something to do with my shortcomings. But my lack of understanding of what particularly people don't like about me, or why I was always the laughing stock of others is what is holding me down if that makes any sense. I guess I understand some things like what I wrote before are autistic, and I am self aware about those things. But some areas like why I have no friends is only a vague understanding. I guess simply put I can't imagine anyone liking me, figures of all the things I can imagine. I guess fantasy is just more familiar for me.
Sorry for the wall of text.

I sort of talk with an imaginary person I based on this one guy I talked to this I think one or two times back in high school who I thought was really cool for some reason, and partly my father who I never really got to know. He does not have a name, but I like to explain stuff like what particular strategy is the best for this particular game, or other areas I know lots about like why a particular thing is good or bad. I never imagine him saying anything back to me. Probably best if I don't feed these thoughts.

It really does make games that much better
Not really my thing, I'm not good at conveying an interesting story. Most of my story's are just daydreams.

No problem, fam.
And yeah, I guess I understand why you'd struggle with RP, but I really would recommend you at least give a shot at Text-based ones.

I like to say "fuck you" out loud whenever I hit anyone with a mixup or a crossup in a fighting game. Good thing arcade cabs here aren't side to side.

Hi, Dante.

it's donte u dip

I always imagine the enemies are jewish

I talk to my self in third person sometimes
while playing certain vidya

When my units in an RTS game talk, sometimes i respond in my head. I can't stop doing it.

In any game that allows you to name characters, I always name them after what ever species they are or look like.
For example: in Legend of Grimrock one of my characters was an anthropomorphic mantis (pic #1, excuse the tiny image, it was the best I could find online).
The closest to it I could find from looking online was a archimantis latistyla (pic #2), so I named it "Archimantis Sapiens". I was originally going to name it "Homo Latistyla", but didn't because that made it sound like it was gay. Maybe it is? I don't think about my character's backstories that deeply.

Sometimes I draw maps for games or areas that are tricky to navigate. I can't play an FPS until I get the mouse just right. Sometimes if the character moves too slow I subconsciously press the dpad harder. It only happens with dpads for some reason, but I've made my thumb really sore a few times no matter how hard I concentrated on not pressing it too hard. I can't play horror games if there's any open space around me or I'd be constantly looking over my should in real life. I'm not usually scared much by things in the game, just this.

I try not to do things that would make NPCs confused or think I'm weird, like walking back into a room after saying I was leaving or picking the same dialogue option twice. I never disconnect from a server right after dying because I don't want to look like I'm ragequitting. If I'm playing badly I feel like I'm stuck there until I start doing better so I can disconnect. If I somehow fuck up and die on the first level or something I get embarrassed even if no one is watching. what is the computer thinks I'm retarded

Sometimes I like finding obscure games that nobody knows anything about and experimenting to figure out all the mechanics. It's like exploring uncharted territory and documenting your findings.

Me too. Sometimes it's more like I'm writing a walkthrough.

That's called vertigo, isn't it? Happens to me in some games, usually only if there's an actual consequence for falling. Happens in Minecraft if I'm near a ledge.

Both of you might like tabletop RPGs. >>>/tg/

What type of fighting game do you like to play user?

i hear vinesauce vinny's voice in my head, as if he was commentating over me

I get into the character sometimes, like speaking as if I am them. I reflexively say "ow!" whenever my character gets hurt. Sometimes I'll catch myself narrating what I'm doing as if I'm doing a Let's Play or some shit.

If I'm having a shitload of difficulty getting past something, like dying over and over again, I'll mute the game so I can concentrate better.

Sometimes when I lose while playing multiplayer I get really pissed and I repeatedly punch myself in the side of my face, or the wall. Whether good or bad I have developed an immunity and it doesn't hurt that much. once I punched myself so hard I somehow bled

This is actually a common technique as far as I know.
Though you are supposed to talk to a rubber duck instead of your repressed faggotry

I always lick my lower lip when I get focused, and then wipe the spit off. This repeats a lot, resulting in my lower lip getting red and irritated.

>spend ages trying to come up with a name which fits the tone of the game it's made for, sounds cool without being some stupid made up word that someone would give their donut steel OC, and hasn't already been taken by somebody else

I can't be the only one.

faggot.

i talk to myself in english which is not my native language

What is your native language?

I do that as well.

I do that, even when I'm talking to buddies.

I once got pissed off so much that I slammed my fists into the table and broke my glass

And still do it sometimes when walking around my apartment and no one is around

Hey Scnadibro, can you translate this image for me?
Also mfw

I wear a balaclava and cheap knockoff Adidas while playing slav shooters

I spend more time on Holla Forums talking about games and adding them to my backlog than actually playing games

also no because that's not finnish and I'm pretty sure it's not swedish, norwegian, danish or russian either.

I like holding action figures and articulating their joints. I don't "play" with them, it just feels very nice holding them.

I do that alot too but i'm more of a dick/smartass about it.

I often fantasize about making a video game much better than the one I'm playing and then coming here to watch you guys get super hyped about it.

Yah same here, I sometimes have my draw droop open when I focus to hard

I also tend to hum video game music to kill time

I just get angry on the video game characters and enemies

It's like I'm really projecting myself into the games. But normally I just move around my seat changing positions.

When I play pretty much anything I'll just do sudden breaths every 10-20 seconds and not breath any other time.

Apparently it really annoys people but I never even realise I'm doing it.

When I do notice it though it even annoys me as well.

tbh ur a qt fam

I get this when I'm playing competitive shooters especially. I got into Rainbow Six Siege for awhile and I would shake like a fucking leaf when I'm the last person left and have multiple enemies to deal with and don't know where they are. The relief in those times when I actually come back and win against those odds and my body relaxes) is almost orgasmic.

I play extremely long games of Red Alert against one AI opponent on the biggest maps whereupon I slowly turtle my base to cover the entire map so I can surround the enemy base with tesla coils and AA guns. Then I wait for them to run out of money and sell all their buildings to get a few troops before I send my army in to crush them.

Provided you have a good feel for vidya mechanics and pick up the right engine, you probably could bring those fantasies into reality.

fuck off.

I do the second even when not intense.

I can't count how many hours of Mafia II were spent blaring the horn to the tune of The Terminator theme. Actually, I do this in pretty much every open world car game.

I speak like the character I just played in my head. I do that for movies too.

I should probably stay away from stuff with voice acting.

I developed the habit when I used to play the tabletop 40k, and it seems to have translated into vidya. I still catch myself mumbling "Aliright boys, at them!" when I make an attack order or some shit like that before watching them all get slaughtered due to being Guardsmen

I'm the same.

I also like to imagine what funny meme images Holla Forums might make about the game.

King of the thread

Hey brother, just so you're aware, 95% of the people out in the world, even for somebody who is as normalfag as it gets, will ultimately not get along and stop talking to each other for any number of reasons.

I guarantee you that anybody who actively will make fun of you or put you down in any way is insecure themselves, they just lack the self-knowledge to see that ultimately burying and denying their feelings results in more suffering for those around them, but more importantly, also to themselves by association.

Most of the world is trapped in this cycle. As a thinker, you will inevitably separate from it. There is nothing to "understand" about their reasoning behind their insecurity because there is no logic behind their illogical self-defeating behavior. They are compulsory and thoughtless egoistic defense mechanisms.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does this
It annoys the shit out of my friends when I talk to them online

Not with an imaginary person. I got a purposefully possessed item at my home that talks to me while I play games and other things. Really cool.

harder press go forward key
faster car goes

I thought i was the only one. do you do it with your balls too?

ghosts don't real user

I heard you can go to wiccan shops and uy hunted shit. Not sure if they work.

my head's all fucked up and so that comes off naturally and without my will

Dunno why don't know how, but I find it hard to breath if I go into an underwater section, especially if I have a breath bar, and if I know I don't have an actual rebreather or scuba gear on.

I literally got to remind myself/force myself to breath when I see that in games, and it pisses me off.

I've had previous experiences with them, so I believe they exist.

I don't know either user. This was a homebrew possession.

user, that's not healthy.

I check every couple of hours. Scent tells me whether or not it's time for a shower.

Holy fuck I do as well.

I also imagine what the characters would be saying to each other during downtime or when there's nothing much going on or how they would go out during a game over. Sometimes I say it out loud.

I stop playing to giggle and clap if the devs of the game did something particularly clever in said game.

This so much

shit taste
kill yourself

this tbh

gas your self

I wonder how to explain this.

When I play my favorite game, I try to enter something like a zen mode. I get deeply focused and immersed. It's a special kind of feeling that can't be explained if you haven't experienced it yourself. It's an incredible feeling.

nig i have hallucinated playing video games

If I'm playing any strategy game like Total War or something, I try to explain all of my plans and strategies in my head, like fucking Caesar did in De Bello Gallico. I get really fucking into it until I realize how autistic I'm being and stop. I really liked history class in school.

I also roleplay in every RPG, doing shit like being respectful to religious institutions if I'm a Paladin type, or trying to justify my actions with some fucked up morality if I'm playing a rogue or thief.

Leaning while piloting helicopter or plane.

I play competitive Melee, which is autistic enough, but I also feel the need to talk the ENTIRE time I'm playing.
I mean the entire time, like I don't go more than 9 seconds without complaining about something, or praising my opponent, or praising myself, etc.
Most people don't mind it, especially when they're winning (it's pretty much become standard practice to cheer against me when on-stream), but more than a few people have walked away yelling and breaking controllers and shit because my bantz are too strong.

i hate myself so hard

I blink a bunch of times at loading screens hoping they'll go away.

Another thing that tends to happen to me.

every fucking time.

It's a strange feel when people recognize you by the way you play, not by your name, who you are or how you talk.

Sometimes I purpously get off the QPU grid just to make things more fun.

When I really get into something my temples start to hurt, like really bad, this happens a lot while I'm playing shooters, actually it only happens with shooters, I just recently noticed it while playing Overbotch a couple weeks ago.
Also I tend to twitch my legs whenever I seriously get into something.

If I start playing particularly well I'll start doing a lot of unnecessary flourishing and finger dancing between inputs.

In Bloodborne I would always bow to dollchan every time I warped into the hunter dream.
I also did the same thing to the firemaden in Ds3.

pleb, i spend like an hour

I have an undying tendency to squat on my chair and it hurts my legs just by not doing so.

Sometimes when I'm playing Pokken Tournament I close my eyes then re-open them as if I to am Synergising with a burst of power

God help me

I move my legs left and right during intense moments.

Like bashing my knees together. Have annoyed my roommate doing so a bit

Not strictly vidya, but it would be impractical with a real deck of cards: Sometimes I play Solitaire as far as I can without taking a card from the deck.
Also, in any game with a vaguely spooky atmosphere, I have a hard time playing without going to the menu and quitting, which is weird because I can watch spooky movies and shit.

Im usually fine with any game, competitive or not. But I get really tense and start swearing out loud when I play showdown

That about covers it.

When playing a RPG I usually try for hours to make my character like the last girl I loved, acting like if she was currently my girlfriend she'd appreciate looking at me playing as her in the game.
I also act like if she was looking at me playing and I had to explain her why the game I'm playing is good/interesting and we would talk about the lore.
When I get to the scary parts I act like she would be scared and get in my arm or some shit like that

It's been 2 years since I last saw her
Kill me

:'(

I used to clench my ass when i started first playing dirt rally.
I'll restart a stage even if i make the slightest fucking error, i can end up doing this for an hour before i realize how much time has passed.
i play dirt rally with an arcade stick

I'm pretty sure almost everyone does this, it's called "finding the game's wasted potential." I do this all the fucking time and it makes me hate the video games all the more than I originally did.
I sometimes imagine how the games can be made into movies, despite the fact that I hate movie adaptations of video games.

Yeah same.

All the fucking time

Those fucking images are awesome.

Yeah that happens to me, the movie part at least

At least you don't do it in front of millions of people.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

woops

The worst thing is that I do it unconciously and in public too.

Immersive as fuck

I get really angry at how shit the hitboxes are. For instance:

You'd absolutely love Killer Instinct's menus, then.

When shit gets intense, I roll my tongue everywhere in my mouth. I'd give air a cunnilingus if I sticked my tongue out.

I do that, I don't know why.

I think I have terminal autism.

I never understood that, why the fuck people do it?
friends was always that autistic
game had sisaxis section
he couldn't pass that part

I usually sit properly when I need to concentrate

every FUCKING time. without fail.

Vocally trash talking NPCs that make me unreasonably angry, like in Medieval earlier today the pope kept getting buttmad at me for besieging Milanese cities (they started it not my fault) and he'd say that I can't attack them for 5 turns otherwise I'll be excommunicated. I just sit outside their cities for the duration and when it ends the pope says "I deeply hope that this newfound peace will last" then I tell him to get fucked as I go back to business and ask Milan if they enjoy that north African BBC up their ass after they allied with all my enemies there. Fuck Milan and everything it stands for, that shit isn't even a real country and it won't be a fake one after I'm done conquering all their cities. And fuck the pope too stop executing all my fucking male heirs for being heretical I'm just about ready to Henry VIII this shit.

I've been playing a lot of Distance recently and turn my head quite a bit when the track shifts to the wall or something on short notice.

Shit, that reminds me. When playing JRPGs, particulary older ones, I'd often fantasize how I'd turn it into an anime, imagine how I'd direct certain scenes and shit. I did this for all of Grandia 2.

kek

Psychology is degenerate parasitism. Nothing credible and nothing to do with videogames. Fuck off.

I purse my lips and they touch my nose when I'm concentrating.

My blink rate goes through the floor and tears start literally streaming down my face if the game is intense enough. I have dry eye spray specifically because of this.

Even when I realize when im doing it, I continue

That sounds more lonely than autistic.

Do… Do you wanna hang out user?

Chew on the insides of my cheeks, the bloody taste works me up.

No

Quit being so tsundere, user-kun.

Nope

I like video gamesand manga.

Glad I'm not the only one. I can't play Croc games in complete silence.

I slap the side of the controller/triggers to the music/if I'm waiting for something. I do it with my mouse sometimes, too.

I can't start games without making my character perfect. Even if it's just choosing a name. It annoys me when I don't know at least a little of the lore of a game and can't choose an appropriately lore-friendly name. Sometimes I restart games so I can choose a better name.

No, but I usually have conversations like going through my head all the time. Sometimes it's exhausting.
I used to be pretty abusive in what I'd think. I say nice stuff to myself these days, though. Words of encouragement and stuff. I'm sure it would sound really retarded if anyone heard me.

Sounds like you're in a flow state: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_(psychology)
I get it when I play rhythm games.

henryk? Is that you?

Is this you

I sometimes talk to the player character, especially if they're going through some deep shit.

I said this last thread, but whenever I play 2hu and I use marisa, I always use her spellcard master spark, which is a massive beam of pure destruction. And whenever I use it
I yell out "MASTUUUUUUR SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!

Other things include having a spergout when I lose a unit in fire emblem and then spend the next 10 minutes looking up their growth rates and trying to decide whether or not to hit the ol reset button.

when playing fitans, I tend to stick out my tongue and lick my lips alot subconsciously from intense focus.

I also occasionally listen to crush40's "live and learn" unironically. It's a guilty pleasure

forgot to drop muh sage

But Marisa a fat

Are you some kind of casual, user?

Marisa is not fat, she's big boned. She needs those big bones to store her laser

thats badass in an autistic way. Unless they don't actually make the whole anime crunching noise. Then you just look like an autist without the badass part.

I am a commander. Every day, I have to make decisions that send hundreds, no, thousands of young men to thier deaths.

Some losses are more acceptable than others.
plus, warren was way worse than kashim anyway

I know it's a bit late but that's just the name of an Icelandic cod liver oil mascot.

Pretty much this. I've been trying to think about a storyline for the megaman zero series if x was put away into suspended animation and if zero had to take over.
vile and wily are in it

it makes a sound but it's not very loud
i gotta stay flexible, you know what i'm sayin

Most times I die I flip off the screen unless I can come to terms with the fact that I fucked up.

Whatever gave you that idea?

I've actually adopted that one through my recent play through of FE3

I assumed it was poking fun at her hurtbox size, but I wasn't fully sure how to respond.

it's canon

Firstly, that image is horrible.
Secondly, maybe Reimu is skinny since she can't afford food and so Marisa looks fat by comparison.

find breaking copy protection or creating cheats more enjoyable than actually playing games

thirdly, it's hurtbox, not hitbox. Hitboxes are the projectiles.
Fourthly, there's no need to call attention to reimu's money problem. I'm sure she gets plenty of donations for the shrine's upkeep.

I'm not autistic.

I start leaning to one side really badly and don't notice until my shoulder hurts because I have just given up holding myself up.

No fucking idea why. I feel bad afterwards and think about how fucking stupid I probably just looked.

then why the fuck are you here

Did I accidentally enter your safespace?

I sometimes bob and nod my head to the music like a retard without actually realizing it.

You need to play Eosd again.
Patchouli: The books here are worth all the donations to your shrine for the past five years!
Reimu: My shrine rarely has any visitors throughout the year.
Patchouli: Oh. Then I guess it's worth nothing.
Even you admit that she has a money problem.

I'm afraid you've accidentally entered our airspace. We sent you bastards to a different planet for a reason. I'm afraid you're going to have to come with me, sir.

Even so, there's no need to be rude about it.

I'm telling the truth.
You're being rude
Marisa a cute

Don't you put words into my mouth cunt I'll smash ye bloody ed in ah swear on me mum

Marisa IS a cute, and I never said otherwise.

Fuck me

What did you mean by that?
You implying something m8?
And don't you forget it.

I was referring to your autistic tendency you cunt
I'm implying that I got the fucking joke
there is no need to respond to this one but I need closure I won't

That's not Marisa though, that's a fox disguising as Marisa. I think it is from Wild and Horned Hermit.

You see, even a knockoff marisa is cute.

Oh.
She is not fat nor is she big boned, she is perfectly normal, nothing is wrong with her.
Welp, I'm fucking triggered.

There is an actual canon scene where there are two drunk Marisas with Reimu because of this reason. Almost looked like fanservice to me.

Aren't those from the supplementary materials? Aren't those more of a loose canon?
Well either you have a dirty mind, or my worst fears are coming true

He was making a joke about the size of marisa's hurtbox. I appreciated it, because I had made a thread asking about how the different hurbox sizes affected gameplay, so I played along. The fact that you aren't getting this is triggering my autism something fierce.

Don't get me wrong, I know it is a joke, I just refuse to believe that the best girl is fat.

I sweat profusely while playing kz_bhop_badg3s on CS:S

Please stop avatarfagging.

I scratch my lower lip really hard with my upper teeth if I'm extremely focused, and all the pain rushes in as soon as I'm done concentrating.

If I'm playing a fighter against someone of equal skill level, or I'm just really clenched up because of a good SP fight, I'll sometimes end up with contracted muscles on my left arm which clamp up and refuse to relax for 10-15 minutes.

If a game is immersive enough to me, I'll subconsciously imitate the walk cycle of the main character for a while after playing.

This too, especially if I'm backtracking/going back to where I died, just to keep myself entertained

I once made a little song using Ryu's shurikens, dash, jump, and sword-wall collision sounds. I kind of wish I'd recorded the whole thing, just as a chronicle to how much time I can waste.

Please stop breathing.

I always pretend I'm "educating" people on the game I'm playing, like a streamer or something. "The most important bit here is to pay attention to when the projectiles are being fired because they always follow the same trajectory, this means you can avoid them later. What's important is preparing yourself." I guess it helps me stay calm, I do it whenever I'm alone doing something like cooking or even walking up a hill.

This, I've had to replace two keyboards already because I slobber like a retard when playing vidya

I once spent two weeks doing this.

I also do this often.
I've taken to favouring pump shotguns in shooters for this reason.

I guess I tend to skip meals for days at a time when playing, I used to sit there and piss myself and keep playing as a child instead of pausing.

My man
I don't encourage it, but did you ever piss in a bottle instead of going to the toilet?

I make murder faces when playing FPS and about to die or trying to kill someone.

Ill never stop this. Every time all my parents would hear growing up is a loud HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGAAAAAAAH! Followed by a lando calrisian shout.

This is interchangeable with the phrase "COME ON BABY! COME ON COME ON!"

Nope, just straight on the floor.

My nigger, I do exactly the same which I why I sometimes take my time to answer when someone asks me something in my language and I think the answer in English

My nigger.

If I play driving games like BeamNG I'll pick a really shitty car and have conversations with an imaginary passenger.
Sometimes I'll pretend to be a top gear presenter.
My family, especially my retarded brother get autistically angry at me talking to myself and I have no idea why.

Its not easy being autistic enough to notice it yourself, but not autistic enough to get diagnosed.

Like your digits, we are the same. I've reached the point where I naturally switch between both without realizing it.

Just finished that game for the second time. Pleasant surprise how good it was, I didn't expect much. Especially enjoyed the second playthrough, being able to catch all the double meanings and foreshadowing.

I do the same thing, but with my feces

If I have not reloaded in a while, I shoot a bullet and reload just to get that sweet feeling of reloading.

I literally argue with myself, and talk to myself inside and outside of my mind. If thats what you mean

Dude my nuts and dick feel weird when something doesn't go my way in a video game, or I get really pissed.

That's why I love the pistol in Half-Life: Opposing Force, you can reload it whenever, even if your magazine's full.

i found the image on google, faggot