I heard GameStop is very conservative, is this true?

I heard GameStop is very conservative, is this true?

Would they hire a guy with long hair?

if you're going to work retail, work overnight at walmart. its usually the best you can get.

They don't hire people who play videogames.
If you mention an extensive history of ANYTHING but madden or fifa you're fucked for getting a job.

Work at a 711

I've seen people there with dyed hair.

I fucking knew it

cut your hair you faggot. Long hair on men was never fashionable.

Shut the fuck up. You aren't effay.

Come on, not even in prehistoric times?

Only hobos, faggots and heavy metal bands have long hair. Cut it you fag!

You are just jealous.

And I'm warning you this if you really want a job there and you actually know shit about videogames, the interviewer will try to bait you into spilling your spaghetti all over the place, just stick to starts and endings and sound like your someone who's only ever watched a letsplay of that game.

Ex: they ask about undertale only mention the Sans and Asriel fights, say how easy you thought they were, say how you think it' "refreshing and revolutionary that a game takes meta into account".

You know, blatantly wrong shit tumblrites and people mad about on Holla Forums would say about the games they haven't played.

Bet none of you short haired faggots ever got as much pussy as Fabio or Sebastian Bach.

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Johann Sebastian Bach didn't have long hair what are you talking about

I don't think I've ever seen a single gamestop employee without at least one visible tatto or piercing. There might not be a written "You must be at least this degenerate to work here" rule but it wouldn't make any difference if there was one.

Who are these homos?

Well?

It's Black Sabbath you fucking plebeian.

Murderhobos who lived in the stoneage where you had to hunt down a raptor to get something sharp enough to cut your hair are excused.

I once met a woman that was either a cross dressing nan or a tranny. Doesn't sound very conservative to me.

Sorry i'm not into religion.

Watch out user, you're gonna get the edgy /cuteboy/ weaboo army after you.

They're hyper defensive against that sort of shit.

Why do you want to work at GameStop in the first place?

is lying, but you still don't want to work there.

you best be joking nigger.

I was also encounter colored hair girls and minorities in the gamestops I visit, which is very rarely.

Work at Home Depot.

Probably the best job via retail. You get exercise, decent pay and the company takes care of you.

Plus, you learn how to be a handyman. It's a win-win.

>>>/tumblr/

Bump

Only reason I can think of is to stand around and get paid to do nothing.

Not true, but they sure as fuck don't like you telling customers a game they're going to buy is shit for obvious reasons.

No, not him. He meant Sebastian Bach the model train enthusiast

homo

Lmao i bet you have self diagnosed "social anxiety" too.

You don't want to work at GameStop, user.

Bump

I'd rather be like Swayze. Swayze gets all the quality women.

I would of had a moral conundrum with that when I was in high school or something. But now, if a person wants to buy a shit game, then more power to them. Plus, kids buy shit games and dying consoles all the time. I know I did. FUCK THE FIRST LEGACY OF GOKU AND DANK SOULS 2 Also, feels bad that an actual game store other that game stop closed where I am because the owners wife done fucked up and lost her job allegedly.

You can do that at better workplaces that pay above minimum wage. GameStop is one of the worst places to work at.

Here in commiefornia there are lots of long hair bros who I've seen work at gamestop.

Gamestop only hires people that don't know a fucking thing about video games

More like BLACKED Sabbath.

I wouldn't listen to All the managers out where I live are fucking awesome gamers. This is an old stereotype. But has a point. Unless you are management material there is really no fucking point to working at GameStop unless you really just like babysitting and asking people if they need any help while they try to pretend you aren't there while they go straight for the game they want or browse around anyway.

With all that said, get a fucking haircut you hippie.

EPIKZ XDDDDDDDDD

serious user that joke was horrible

obviously you were born in a test tube

This meme needs to die.

Death Grips amirite xD? Fucking Holla Forums and their fedoracore tastes xDDF

As a cuteboy, I'm defensive but not hyper defensive about it. I would just find a job someplace else.

What would your proud grandfather say if he say the faggotry you were engaging in?
Hang yourself, kike.

Metalheads are probably the least cucked people on the face of the earth.

You had to have done this on purpose.

Post pictures of your dick, faggot.

damn son, that's a wicked #icecold burn right there fam πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ
[tips snapback]

Done what? Had my balls drop?

They look like arse. Regardless of musical fame.

That is what you think. Most of them are lefties.

Do you have no sense of irony?
I thought you were either making a joke or being retarded. Clearly it's the latter.

Geralt is a fictional character. Clearly you can't separate fiction from reality. You're delusional.

You're a dumb!

Are they really?

This

That is a hard question to answer. My local game stop right now has a guy working their with stretched lobes and he's had some pretty "WTF" haircuts. He often wears video game t-shirts.

Where I used to live everyone who worked at the GameStop there was always dressed nice, clean cut, no visible tattoos or anything like that.

It probably really depends on who the manager is and how much of a shit they gave when it comes to hiring the employees.

They're musically cucked

laugh at him

he also died of cancer though

this is making me fucking hate the fuck out of gamestop like
holy shit dude

How exactly?

post pics of your grandma

Probably depends on the state. I occasionally see some really weird looking degenerate type people working at like Walmart here in Colorado. It wasn't really like that when I was in Texas. You might be able to get away with it… can't go wrong with the lazy long-haired NEET look.

I don't think Phil Anselmo is racist though. He just doesn't take shit from niggers.

Nope

I wouldn't be able to hear him from inside that coffin.

Wasn't he yelling "White Power" at one of his concerts?

rock > metal

you'll notice it's rock against communism, not metal against communism

You ask, I deliver.

lol what a gay, hair is just hair, i dont care about your butthole surfer social bullshit

kill yourself

you'll just have to pretend to be a girl, user

Most people who have long hair end up balding faster.

I myself look like fucking aids skrillex because of that.

Is that a proven thing or you are just pulling shit out of your ass?

This guy was a pimp.

Keep rockin' that aids Skrillex mane dude, it suits you. It's better than my hair that I have to hide with a fucking hat.

I have a 3 foot long receipt right here from my bro trading in games. 35 games and 2 consoles, only got 160, fucking idiot.

I dunno if I'd call Alice Cooper or KISS metal, but yeah, Metal isn't cucked at all.

muh niggah
sage for offtopic

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
O
U
'
R
E

A

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

W
H
I
T
E

M
A
L
E

MY SIBLING OF AFRICAN DESCENT I AM OF THE SAME WAY

He's pulling shit out of his ass (actually likely told to him by someone else.) Baldness is caused by a genetic vulnerability to DHT in hair follicles on the top of the scalp. DHT is a form of testosterone that men usually have a spike of in their mid-20s, and if they have genes such that their follicles possess this vulnerability, then the DHT will slowly kill the follicles over time, causing smaller, and less healthy hair until there is none remaining.

Assuming the baldness is caused by this, and not a different medical condition (hypothyroidism, malnourishment, vitamin deficiencies, auto-immune disorders, various skin conditions, etc), it comes in two main varieties, "Male Pattern Baldness" (MPB) and "diffuse." MPB is what you see on the vast majority of men, with it running up the sides of their temples, and a spot on the back of their head, which progresses until there's nothing left but the outer rim. Diffuse eventually leads to the same state, but does not follow an order of progression, and simply thins randomly until it's gone. There are also variations within these types. These are not the same as a "matured" hairline. Nearly all men have some recession in their hairline after 18, which is what a "matured hairline" refers to. It is only male pattern baldness if it progresses further. Barring an unrelated condition, the outer rim of hair is always remains healthy, as there is no gene which leads to hair follicles on that rim which possess the DHT vulnerability.

Because of the way hair production cycles work, it is possible that having long hair would put additional tension on already dying hair and pull it out before its time to naturally fall, but this has nothing to do with the rate at which the person becomes incapable of growing additional hair. Similarly, hats have nothing to do with baldness. A lot of people with long hair (girls included) often cause localized baldness by brushing too hard, or putting too much tension on pony-tails, pulling hair out and damaging the follicles.