Bad games with one or a few redeeming quality

i've never played sonic 06 and everyone says its bad. say what you will about the game, but he soundtrack is solid. it even reminds me of the gurren lagann ost sometimes

this game has tons of endings and the second best morality system in a game. number one is and will forever be Ultima 4.

Music is the only thing the Sonic Team can do well.

Except in Sonic R. And in the Adventure games. Those soundtracks were embarassing.

i hope this thread doesn't only focus on sonic games. that's not what i intended when i made it

Honestly, saying a shit game has good music is the equivalent to calling an ugly baby precious.

Deadly Premonition is not a bad game though.

except that being "precious" isn't a legitimate attribute

also i hope that it does not solely focus on music

What's with all the people lately saying Sonic R's soundtrack sucks?

There were a lot of moves you could do and the art style was spot on.

Those are words I disagree with.

Co-op in it is one of my favorite gaming experiences I've ever had.

I'd honestly rate it the best multiplayer game on 360 and PS3.

Yaiba was an enjoyable character he was an asshole and batshit crazy.
I would like it if he came back as a bonus character in a good NG game

To be fair, any game can be fun in co-op. I used to play the shitty local multiplayer mode in GTA:SA with my brother and it was fun as fuck, but that doesn't make that mode any less shitty.

Buddy I hope you're not implying Unleashed was bad. Werehog was meh at worst but overall it was pretty solid with its hub world and daytime stages.

Anyhoos, I liked the dashing into enemies mechanic when the game had sections where they actually knew where to place their enemies like the Fire and Electric stages.

True.
But RE5 was so fucking boring and annoying with the stupid AI for me solo and co-op just changed the whole game.
The inventory management and stuff while getting run down by BLM supporters was just so exciting.

Leons campaign and mercenaries are pretty good, also the combat is probably the best in this one.

Everything is pretty shitty.

Currently up to Jakes campaign who is basically Dante From the Devil May Cry Series™.

Although oddly enough, I could see myself playing through this game at least twice, which is something I did not do with RE5.
I really hated RE5, it was just awful to me through and through.
>tfw no Jill in RE6
>we may never see Jill and her glorious mammary glands ever again

i never thought about how exhilarating this was. when i used to play this with my friend, i was on my feet every second of mercenaries.

aw yeah i have the udbs ahahaha

BE CAUSE EVEH WEE NIGHT I WOLL WAIT FOH YOOOU AND EVERWE NIGHT I STILL DREEEEAM OF AN ABSHOLUUUSHIOOOOUUHN!

I bet you chuckle you Knuckleless faggot

It's fucking branching level paths depending on how you finished the stage. Star Fox 64 has the exact same thing. It's no morality system; it's just dressed up like one.

It's good when you compare it to the others.

It had the best multiplayer

fuk u mtherfucka ill kill you and fuck urbmums in the vagania

Chao Garden

and yet it's better than pretty much any other legitimate one. how about that.

The Episode III game is kinda mediocre, but the multiplayer is great simply for being the closest we've got to a Star Wars fighting game. No, Soul Calibur IV doesn't count. They should have done a whole Soul Calibur style Star Wars game.

You must lack the great emerald's power if you can't feel the sunshine from these amazing soundtracks.

Sonic is a series that has plenty of meh to bad games, but consistently great music.

I'll allow Shadow, but SA2 is great.

it has been so long since i have seen a genuine, intentional shitpost
I forgot it could be done

I think it's great.

if I had to guess, there was probably some e-celeb who did an angry review/LP of it recently.

Those are the fucking best ones

The one thing Sonic always delivers on is music.

The Jetpacks were fun

this game was never bad.

Nah, I don't usually hate on sonic like hipsters do but 06 was really bad, I even played it and it was the only sonic game I found almost unplayable.

Even the sonic crackers alpha had better controls

both games are horrible, but have incredible soundtracks

SA2 was pretty good.

What did you expect from a rushed game? You can't deny that it had potential, however. Good thing anniversary game was delayed.

Only reason why I even touched the game. It was a tiny glimpse of what I've waited years for, and now it'll probably won't be explored again.

Fucking pleb.

X6 had the best soundtrack of the PS1 games, more interesting armors than X5's (especially Blade Armor which reintroduced X3's multi-air dash and played off X's new saber to boot), very good concepts like the Nightmare changing up stage designs depending on which maverick you visited last, but the game's also horrendously unfinished, being made in the span of 8 months or so, is buggy and the stages seem unfinished in a lot of areas. If X6 had more time it would've beaten out X5 and X4 by a mile, but as it is it's better than X5 (X5 was a fucking turd no matter how much people masturbate to it) but much worse than X4.

Pic unrelated because there's not much I can really think of that's good about X7, whoever thought X should be an unlockable character and force you to make do with a shittier version of him until then should be drawn and quartered.

Sonic always had a fantastic soundtrack up until lost world.

On topic; Bioshock has some really fun plasmids.

The concept behind Demon Souls is interesting even if the delivery isn't, soundtrack is pretty OK too
why do so many bad games have good soundtracks?

I liked the Cyborg T-Rex fight and that Mizuki chick was cute.

I think it's more like saying a fat chick has big tits

Time to take off the goggles, m8

I liked Razor's edge
Playing as Kasumi in her white outfit was pretty neat.

Good taste friendo