BOTTOM ONLY James Alefantis

JamesAlefantis:

Pathetic pizzagate faggot is on suicide watch.

archive.is/vtEmo

Alefantis Victim AMA shut down

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5opvyd/i_was_sexually_assaulted_8_years_ago_by_the/?st=iy3rx0xn&sh=4503ee9b

victim posted email verifications on Voat
voat.co/user/FVITEGO
imgur.com/a/Pw425

Background:
hollaforums.com/thread/8359034/politics/james-alefantis-fucks.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BqU51
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

isn't his boyfriend some politician or something
i can't be bothered to look it up

is that pizza sauce

Allegedly Alefantis drugged and raped a student who worked at the pizza shop, same as he allegedly did to the co-owner's son. Now this guy ("Bear") tries to come public with it in an AMA on reddit but gets quickly shut down by the mods. But not before Alefantis opens an account and starts commenting accusing the guy of lying etc. To defend himself against rape Alefantis says he is only a "bottom" type faggot. But the guy didn't say he was sodomized, just sexually assualted which could mean a lot of things. After shut down victim moved to Voat and has posted more links there.

Where's the archive of the original thread?

I honestly can't believe this has stayed interesting for so long

Maybe you need to give him a phone call, tell him to lighten up, maybe send him some pizza orders too!!!

James A Alefantis
2310 California ST NW
Washington, DC 20008
(202) 364-0404

archive.is/BqU51

Dude this is almost as bad as when Nick Bate rubbed poop on his (increasingly flaccid) dick to prove he wasn't a pedo but a scatfetishist

Rape victims become rapists all the time

related

yeah i was thinking of david brock

I forgot about this legendary lapse in logic.

That doesn't mean he didn't force the kid to penetrate him (orally or butt) or molest him or something, though. That's an oddly specific denial.

Because he knows what the guy will claim, because he did it.

when have you known faggots to be truthful? You can bet this is bullshit, he might take it up the ass in his adult sodomitic relationship but you can be sure he does the fucking when kids are involved becasue faggotry is an inherently violent disorder and faggots live to corrupt children.

That's because faggots are evolved biological weapons.

Not pizza sauce
Hopefully fake blood

is he still in jail? did they convict him?

he was sentenced to like 40 years or something

bump

oh shit fuck. jesus. didn't he just like kiss her on the bum or something? i'm not justifying it obviously, but holy shit 40yrs… he'll be like 60 b4 he gets out

he was a mentally ill pile of human detritus. anything short of a death sentence is mercy on him.

and i challenge your assertion that the punishment is unjust.

if my assessment of the facts is correct then you're simply wrong, and you should try not to be so emotional. but, i don't know if that's true. he may have mad her touch his peen and shit. idk

Alleged victim posted this and an email from Alefantis.

what, like with anchovies or something?

Learn to type or crawl back to /cow/ with the rest of the goons faggot.

Dude he at least anally fucked her and she was like 6 or something. He is up for parole in 16 years

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1575095 might be the hidden thread, fuck voat mods
His OP which was deleted:

No man his Boyfriend is the head of CTR

No toppings, only cheese pizza

He just throat fucked him and came in his face, it's literally nothing - Reddit mod.

BOOM

" I worked at Comet Ping Pong and the sister restaurant Buck's"

Has this 'Buck's' place been looked into? Sounds super gay.

He is lying, Not only does he have an aggressive attitude, which has been displayed in those messages where he was threatening the guy.. but he has an aggressive and domineering look to his face, if youve seen him in the picture with the gray haired guy, who he was obviously fucking. The soft, smiley gray haired poof is the bottom.

Haven't read thread yet but if anyone can get this guy ask him to corroborate "previous female business partner's kid" because I rember in one of the earliest pizzagate threads someone had some info on this exact thing.
Sorry if it's been dealth with already.

Carole Greenwood, and the guy today on reddit dropped that same name.

You can search her name and "pizza pong" and find articles about her working with Alefantis. After she left that business arrangement she went to India for awhile for some reason then I assume she's back, probably in either NYC or DC (most of her connections are in those cities)

I can't wait for this guy to get what's coming for him.

yup..david brock

That's the name. Now I'm sceptical as always, the AMA guy could have read about it yada yada. But anyhow this should be investigated further no?
Did anyone try reaching out to (((Carole)))? I mean only a kike would let their kid get raped and sweep it under the rug to keep their career.

Audit David Brock's Media Matters Conglomerate
1,165 supporters
335 needed to reach 1,500
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

This has been up for a while and it can't get 1,500 supporters. Do these change.org petitions even matter?

put this in the sticky you retard. and don't start new threads about PG, keep it in one place.

What would a true servant of Kek do?

But there's no evidence that that alefantis reddit account is real, or did I miss it

Buck's Camping and Fishing, yeah yeah

There was a limit on how much I could make him pay in cash

he got any allergies…?

Well that didn't last long

ex-boyfriend was david brock