Newtonian physics is a tool of oppression. Their counter? Feminist intersectional Quantum Physics!

archive.is/ZWhfS

Feminism has done it again, fellas! They would stop at nothing to subvert anything and everything to their Marxist agenda.

Other urls found in this thread:

nap.edu/read/6024/chapter/2#2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have no words.

They're doing this again? Shit, this was a thing that flared up back during the atheism+ days and it got us a good few chuckles back then too.

Feminists gonna feminist. What can you expect from an individual with no brain cells?

They will never subvert kek. Reality is manifest by the focused.

This just seems like some obscure Marxist blog
It says in its tagline that this is a student website, so you're looking at leftie collage kids try to report on topics they don't understand.

Feminist, Scholar pick one.

Even E. MIchael Jones talks about the Judaized, Anglo materialism of Isaac Newton. How his physics are an expression of the Jew and Anglo view of capitalism and profit. From Bach to Newton, Europe has a lineage of materialism that could have only accumulated in the sick neocon politics and brainwashing mechanism of entertainment like Hollywood.
Here is Zizek on this very thing.
Soulless, mathematical 1s and 0s, profit motives and deadlines. The same materialism that makes NeoCons write things like "the lower classes of whites must die" like NRO did or whatever. You should also take into consideration something else E. Michael Jones said about how the anti-Communism crusade was co-opted and turned into the NeoCon Capitalism orgy it is today. People endlessly obsessing over silly things feminist do is some alt-right-starter-pack bullshit.

Go rebel against Newtons theory of gravity by jumping off a cliff, after all, it's just a theory, right?

Feminism has always been Schrodinger's Fact.

Jones is a really smart guy. I'll look into this, thanks

This is some truly impressive levels of dumb.

nap.edu/read/6024/chapter/2#2
sage because 4cuck quality thread

Theory: We think this is why you don't fall off the planet
Law: You fell down

Don't they say Principia is a rape manual?

FOR ENGLAND TBH

Zizek is a fucking deconstructionist tard, fuck off with that shit.

I'm going to see if I can't grab the full paper for you guys to enjoy later.

Women are just upset that in Newtonian Physics every action has an equal but opposite reaction as a law and this means that their actions have consequences; something which women cannot accept.

It's like pissing in the ocean - wont taste it or smell it unless you are literally next to it. Irrelevant one, mentally questionable, persons article.

Shut the fuck up

It links to an article in a peer-reviewed journal that espouses this shit.

electrons are phallic tbh lads

look at how that sodium oppressor is forcefully jamming his valence protrusion into that defenseless chlorine wymyn atym of color

Stopped reading there.

Hi Liberal

Gay ass MRA-tier quips about "le women do dis and le men do dis" are the peak of rightard discourse. How much you wanna bet the woman who wrote this is smarter than you.

>thinking she knows anything about physics

This is the current state of our educational system.

Also, if you exchange "free independent womyn" for "nigger", "patriarchy" for "racism" and "physics" for "any university course", then you have then story of the affirmative action program.

Bach's music is transcendental despite his use of "well-tempered" scales and harmonies. That his work is dedicated and meant to channel the greatness of God, and which he arguably accomplished, through the use of well tempered scales literally makes him not a materialist. Bach created immense soul while working within a new and organized framework of music. I don't see how this comparison to Bach is relevant to your claims of neocon politics and how neocon politics is related to this thread. Also, the shift away from strict structure and tonality with Wagner kind of destroys your narrative of materialism in music leading to some greater cultural effect.

Why did you post an autistic queer?

Why are you quoting some commie faggot?

kek
>>>/bog/

While a Marxist, he is against Cultural Marxism.

digits confirm, he's a marxist and therefore not human

Didn't you know that nazis invented science?

FEMINIST NUCLEAR PLANT

meme it

Retards that don't truly understand that the only reason post modernism had any value was to get closer to the truth, not push their silly agendas.
And they're at it again.
Yay.

The actual reasoning is that the language used to describe the physics has inherent biases. Read the definition of post modernism and you'll understand them compeletely. They truly believe mathematics, literally counting, has routes in culture and is not a universal truth. They don't believe in objective reality or objective truth, they see everything you see and describe as tainted by your culture and enviroment.

Well, this is sadly not limited to just feminists. We have our share of similar retards on here

Which is quite ironic, because mathematics is exactly that, a sort of language that encodes patterns and logical operations. But physics is taking observations about the world and expressing them through mathematics in order to make predictions accurately. Physics don't change depending on what form of language you use to express them, because the same input should always predict the same output. So they go all clever about deconstructing shit without realizing why or how it was constructed in the first place.

They literally view logic on the same level as witchcraft or astrology.

Science, rationality, logic, reason. All based on concepts formed from references created from things outside the brain and thus (apparently) completely subjective based on enviroment.

I'd like to also point out before I do nothing but slag it off, post modernism is actually pretty good at pointing out actual biases caused by languages, and all science should be looked at through a lense of external language critique (our language is inherently bias, not by much but there's still a potential to create a falsity), however this does NOT apply to 99% of physics and mathematics.

To be fair, the people who study geometry today are pretty fucking jewish, and it's so horrifyingly crazy that one should call it luciferian.

Observations about Physics will not change based on what language you use to express them. Our models might change based on how we perceive reality, though. (For example; if we had the notion that everything must somehow be quantized, we may never have developed Newtonian Mechanics, which relies very intimately on Calculus, which demands continuity; differentiability, even!) It's a subtle point to make, and it's worth considering as a thought experiment, but the difference between a feminist society and patriarchal society would not change things at this level.

To put it flatly, this argument is a bit flawed, and you shouldn't implement it in an argument. You're not too wrong, and the correction is quick to make, but it's bad for the flow of an argument and will likely derail it.

(polite sage for doubleposting, I didn't see this before the other post)

80% of Humanities papers are never cited. These people just write for each other. The libraries then have to buy the papers. Which keeps the cycle of post-modernist bullshit going.

It's an absurd scam.

u wut m8

quantum physics stands in complete opposition to classical and newtonian physics

please go read a book

wat

That's not quite it. Her argument boils down to "this scientific field of study helped the world progress and change, and today's world is [insert buzzword]-phobic. Therefore, said field of study contributed in some way to making the world so oppressive; as such, listen to my feminist delusional drivel about how we would solve this completely nonsensical and non existent problem. I is le smartest."

First time I've heard the name, but
How is it possible to go on this sort of schizo rant and hold this much notoriety in academic circles?
How can anybody who's not an actual reptilian listen to Bach and then go on and write this?
What in the name of fuck?

zizek is big with lefties, they smoke weed and watch his stuff on netflix to feel smart

That's a good point, but the converse is that the models of quantum physics that we have developed, are designed so that if you increase the distance to anything larger than nanometers, or the number of particles to something larger than a mole, then the formulas reduce to Newtonian physics. It annoys me to no end when people say "quantum and relativistic physics disproved Newtonian physics" because thy didn't, they each extended Newtonian physics to answer questions in domain that it originally couldn't. If you take any relativistic equation and plug in speeds significantly less than the speed of light, you'll get a classical Newtonian equation, because we designed them to do that.

A non-physicist, non-scientist tries to make an agenda based theory of quantum physics.

Oh boy, I bet this is going to be fucking terrible.

who got the
get anyway

QTDDTOT, faggot.

sry
Who got the

Get anyway
or for that matter The

Get?

and it was the gets thread thanks faggots

Daily reminder any tax funded scholarships/grants for these people is shared alimony.

Could this (not your post but the news) be a staged attack so the right wing kikery gets triggered to rush to the defense of the Newton legend. Some apparently are triggered by your post.

Does this look like the face of mercy?

sounds totally legit.

Well, except in so far as whatever they say is Absolute Truth.

Read the definition of post modernism.
Not all believe that things are oppressive they just have influence. Though many do, as you say, find these things controlling.

I agree it wouldn't, but it would stop feminist physics, feminist maths, witchcraft and no order of retarded ideas appearing.

Boner_of_the_year.jpeg

antislide bump for good thread.

Newtonian physics is not even physics, it's just a bag of lies, just like Einsteinian physics.

Isaac Newton was a rotten kike. A liar and deceiver like the rest of them.

Hertz-Maxwell equations are incorrect (well they omitted the scalar part) so they can die in faggotry.
But you faggy hairy armpitted 'womyn' are not stealing my fucking Tesla described quantum physics. Go get the fuck outta here.