(((Mods))) delete any non-cuck comments in AskLeddit thread about cucked fathers

They're getting pretty blatant now. Any story that doesn't end with "I'm raising the kid now" is getting deleted. Lots of people noticing.
ceddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/6e2xvf/serious_fathers_who_found_out_their_child_is_not/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hrNIo
no-maam.blogspot.com/2012/06/woman-most-responsible-teenager-in.html?m=1
spyshop.co.uk/Vehicle-Tracking
spyshop.co.uk/covert-room-recording
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Raising another mans meth baby while knowing after a year. What a piece of shit.

you know you've fucked up right?

That thread is making me understand MGTOW. What a bunch of whores and people making apologies for them.

Whatever happened to "send them a card on Christmas"?

Going through a divorce for similar reasons right now, how do you guys NOT go MGTOW? How do you find women you can trust? I completely understand the importance of keeping our race alive, and the fact that whites not having kids is all (((propaganda))), but how do you find a woman that understands that too?

Christians, conservatives and generally women with good morals and raising.

Checked. Also, she was one, until she decided not to be for whatever reason. Started writing prisoners, I filed when she went to go visit one.

i've never had a gf

Just here for those righteous digits.

I don't want to be a dick, but there had to be some warning sign she wasn't virtuous before you married her. That's pretty trashy.

Because claiming all women are complete shit is just as stupid as claiming all men are cheating Chads. It's not accurate, and while slutty women are a problem, it's not difficult to avoid marrying and having children with one.

Simple answer: DON'T GO THERE. I'M NOT TRYING TO BE EDGY, I'VE NEVER HAD N ACCOUNT THERE. You ask me to "sign up," give me cute little points for being the gooiest of goy, and prevent me from saying the word NIGGER? No thank you. Any serious person who goes there is a fucking idiot.

When the propaganda machine is working at it's best, it goes: Idea/meme is formulated here-→ Useful idiots(or people good at framing message for idiots) carry message to cuck chan–→ retards cary it from there to leddit (or they pick it up on their own fucking board dedicated to watching the site)—→it gets to goybook and rest of MSM internet.

It's elegant but simple, and it always works. It was perfected during election. Even fTrump continues to a useless flunky of the Jews, his campaign gave us the protocols for how to use these boards to get to the MSM.

What the actual fuck. Mate she was a whore all along.

Its funny that you think the cuck man is not a huge part of the problem here.

But then again you Jews multiply matrilinearly so you're all cucks.

Nope. I took her virginity as a virgin myself. She fell into the sympathy trap for degenerates when she saw an attractive one on teevee. Then started writing more of them, and started getting emotionally attached. It's like some savior complex, she likes being their only connection to the outside world. It's like she became a completely different person.

18% of women had an abortion, which is a cock-carousel sign. 20% of women are feminists.

So fuck the other 80% you dumb nigger.

I don't., men are literally the problem, they have it in their power to re-order the structure of society. Men are a fucking disgrace. I don't blame woman so much as they are fucking useless bar the odd gem who will literally do anything for you.

Why didn't you beat her, serious question?

You did this to yourself, m8.

You let her write other men?? The fuck is wrong with you?

wew

(((courts))) don't work like they used to.

She did it behind my back. Only found out once she scheduled a visit, and that's when I filed for divorce.

Fair enough, good on you for not cucking. Children would have made that a lot harder, it's slow death then either decision for the man.

How did you find out she scheduled a visit by the way, and how long married?

If you're fucktarded enough to go after a fucking Junkie, your genes don't deserve to be passed on. Unfortunately neither does the Junkies, so you just have to hope the Junkie gets themselves and their offspring killed.

Being cucked is the male equivelent of being raped. I'm sorry for your trauma. You need to take some time to heal and then get back at being a dad. LSD used with intent can help.

STICKING YOUR PENIS INSIDE A WOMAN IS NEVER WORTH GIVING UP AN INCH OF YOUR DIGNITY OR SELF RESPECT

She planned a trip for us out of state, and then the day before informed me that the first day would be for her to go visit this prisoner. I don't know how she expected that to end.

Christianity creates a savior complex because it's ideal man was a martyr. Although superior religion in every other way, Christianity needs this distortion to be fixed. It's literally killing the West.

I've convinced my family of the entire redpill and they still don't care because Jesus is coming back to fix it all and it's their job to be good martyrs.

I'm very divided on this. On one hand, being raised by a single mother, I understand the negative implications of not having a father in your life and realize that this will cause the child to turn to crime, drugs, and more cucking around. On the other hand, this guy's girlfriend's behavior should not be fucking tolerated, and he should avoid her ass like the plague to help give less incentive for bitches to pull this kind of shit in the future. If I were in that position, I'd tell her to stuff it, especially since the child seems to disrespect him now that the mother let the cat out of the bag, and is probably talking shit about him to the daughter.

3 years. So admiteddly not very long. We were in a culture at the time that pushed for quick marriages and celibacy before marriage. Mormonism, despite the upsides, is a mistake.

That's where I'm at with Christianity right now. Raised Mormon, left when I saw how full of shit the early leaders were (they whitewash their own history as much as the kikes whitewash the holocaust being real), went on a bit of an atheist phase for a while until the election, where it was obvious that they were going to side with Islam. Now it's obvious that christianity has essential societal structures implemented within it, despite the cuckery, and that my idealistic secular society would get overrun by degenerates, not enough protection.

Holy shit, your absolutely right, I never thought of it that way before, this equivalency should be enshrined in law, taught to children, and tattooed on feminist ass cheeks.

It wasn't his kid, he had no business near the child.

How did she react when you told her, did you blow your top or what? I told my last girlfriend in front of most of my friends and family if she was unfaithful I'd throw her down the stairs. I said there is no point being with each other if it doesn't mean that much.

I held it together until we got home. Lots of emotional hurt though, she's not fucking them, but it's still cuckery. Spent the time looking up divorce resources. Good news is that I'm not getting fucked over in the divorce, built up entirely too much equity in the house (hoping for a crash). She still insists that we're equally at fault for not making it work, but with her general understanding on assets, I think she knows it's her fault.

OP learns that bullshit faggot, leftist site is a gatekeeping censor to control a kike narrative. Did that break your cherry? Are you outraged? haha.

Damn I bet you wish you left her at the gas station and pissed off home to sort the divorce shit out. Did you actually bring her to the prison or just leave when she said it?

She went to the prison by herself, I stayed at the hotel, rented a car for the day and just drove. 6 hour visit, prison is 90 minutes from the hotel. Hard day.

Did you even check if it was a women's prison? Like, shit how embarrassing would that be, he broke up with her for visiting prisons cause he thought he was getting cucked (or pre-cucked) but she was secretly grooming some poor lost soul of a woman to be your new bed warmer.

Also did you try to suggest maybe visit a women's prison instead of a men's prison, lay out to her why you felt this way (insecure about other men) and ask her why she chose a men's prison? Why didn't she choose a women's prison?

It's not. And no, zero interest in writing only women prisoners. At this point (it's been about a month and I see it happening now that the divorce is in process), it's very obvious that she is only writing them for emotional fulfillment. She has two now that she writes, isn't seeking out more. It's cheating. I think she was fooling herself when she started. The fact that she never told me about this and did it in secret confirms this.

Tell her you're thinking of writing to women in prison, ask her if she would have minded when you were together.

She'll pretend not to care. She was very gung-ho about fixing the marriage once I brought divorce up, but now that I've pointed out multiple times that she should have been doing that earlier instead of emotionally neglecting me (she was becoming detached, and I was getting suspicious) in favor of degenerates. Now she doesn't say much about it. Honestly, with what I've said about prisoners, she wouldn't believe me.

I wouldn't be MGTOW if women came with a vagifax.

Eh, you deal with what you can deal with. But, can you deny that in today's world, women – desirable women – start riding the cock carousel WHILE they're in high school, before they're even legal?

I'm in my 30's now, but when I was in high school, even 8th grade, the pretty girls had all sucked and fucked a few guys – typically the jocks or the "hard ass poser" types.

So, granted that, what do you say, when you must face the reality that most desirable women, by time they come out of high school and are of legal age (they've already been "broken on the cock carousel by time they're legal" to borrow MGTOW language and arguments), do you just take these women on? Even if you get her when she comes out of high school at 18, she's slightly broken perhaps, but what if you get a woman at 22? At 25? God forbid you get a woman who is pretty and still single at 30!

And just look how many single women in their 30's are on dating apps nowadays; AND they've been there on those apps for a while, months, years, all with the same profiles "I'm looking for a relationship, no one-night stands!" Funny! Yet these pretty women are still on those apps, they can't give it up.

I'm not being a hypocrite, I go on those apps, I date, I fuck, fine, I'm in my 30's now, and I've accepted everything I've said. Some woman I'll meet and date in my age bracket of 28-35 or whatever it is now, I hear a bunch of people widening the "acceptable dating age gap," I have to accept that those women have had so much fucking dick by that age that I'm nothing more than another dick, another guy.

TL;DR: these women are overexposed by time they're "legal". Overexposed to dick, to "thrills," to everything they think they want in life, and they're overexposed more as they get older with more dick and more experiences, and even worse, you're blown out of the water by everything they think is "a man worth having" on the internet, on their TV shows, on their social media, etc.

We're a long ways away from the isolated rural life where she compared you to the milkman and the mailman and her daddy and his brothers. In the megalopolis-internet-media world, you're a fucking fruitfly, even if you have abs, a big dick, and a 5 or 6 figure salary.

So, the question is: what do you do when she gets bored with you? When she gets inevitably tempted by that co-worker or manager or boss or whatever Chad, or that Chad on the dating site, who is stoking her "new love vag tingles"?

There's a reason that news story from a week or two ago about playboys in the Hamptons are just getting vasectomies and fucking models at their beach houses (who are all trying to get the golden ticket pregnancy); these men, these "successful men" from "smart families" are castrating themselves and freezing some sperm, because they know the vast majority of women are fucking broken by time they're legal; they have no ideals, they have no "worldview" of what looks good: they're just fucking broken children, and you're just a TV channel on a long list of TV channels, and they'll flip your fucking ass as soon as you feel like a commercial (boring).

Again, 18% of women had an abortion, which is a cock-carousel sign. 20% of women are feminists.

So fuck the other 80% you dumb nigger.

Some girls under 14, statistically around 15% are still virgin and have only given blowjobs to niggers. Seriously consider that as the only viable option.

His point is that the wide majority of non-feminists are only slightly less cancerous. I am personally scared of stealth feminists and just outright crazy bitches after what my wife turned into when she decided I wasn't interesting enough anymore. I don't like what MGTOW is leading to, but I really don't have any desire to stick my cock in anything right now. Hopefully that changes. Also, regarding meeting women at church, zero interest in religion, personally. I think it's a great way to urge the masses towards having families, but it's total bullshit otherwise. Then again, my only personal experience with religion is Mormonism, which is like white Islam-lite.

This cuck needs to be executed.

If you really think 80% of women are "certifiably safe for relationships," well good luck sir.

Meanwhile in africa

50% of marriages end in divorce. I wonder what percent of women take alimony.

Why is the guy in OP's pic complaining about anything? I mean it sucks that the kid wasn't his and all, but why is he still seeing the child?

This shit makes me feel bad for my mother. My father died suddenly when she was pregnant with me, leaving her to raise two young children, less than 2 years apart in age, all on her lonesome. She was very beautiful, but didn't go out with other men because she was worried about what it might look like, didn't want anyone to think badly of her. So we never had to deal with various men coming and going, which was good, but fuck it must have been a lonely life for her. As far as I'm concerned, if a man goes out with a woman in a situation like my mother's, and even goes so far as to help out with the kids from time to time, then I'll have the utmost respect for him.

But idiots like in OP's pic are a totally different story.

Come on man, you're just pulling those stats out of your arse. It annoys me when people just start making shit up.

Then again, I'm not American, or British. Maybe girls are different in your country, but here, well I don't think I've ever met a girl who would touch a nigger. White girls with black guys is just not something you see here. The only time I seen it was when these two drunk girls were being accosted by a group of Africans, and they were pretty damn grateful when we pretended like we knew them and led them out of there.

You might just be shit at judging people and ending up with the same 20%.

Use your head, its not hard to find out if a girl is liberal.

btw 24% of the population is democrat, both sexes, and some of those are salvageable

So this 1/5th trend keeps showing up over and over and over again. Its not just a fluke.

No, thats an incorrect statistic from a flawed Jewish study designed to discourage gentiles from marriage.

It measures the number of divorces over the number of marriages.

But it includes second, third… TENTH! divorces by the same small minority of people, guess the rough percentage amount of these people…

READ THE STUDY CAREFULLY NIGGER

Interesting.

Virgins who have a very involved, ideally Christian family. Look at the warning signs, don't ignore her sleeping around or her daddy issues

also reminds me that recently police in Finland announced that they have received tons and tons of phonecalls from concerned people that many 10 - 15 year old girls are seen flirting and hanging around adult immigrant men and police acknowledges their concern and are telling people to stop calling about it.

pfft, racists

THERE IS NO FUCKING WARNING
ALL women are hypergamous
ALL women will be degenerate if they think they can get away with it

The way you keep women virtuous is by making the alternative scary enough to dissuade her from acting on her urges (which she definitely gets) when they arise. This can in theory be as simple as being the best option she could conceive of, in both terms of genetics (alpha) and ability to provide/protect the family (beta). In practice, you'll never be the most alpha man around in every possible situation, so social pressures are needed. She needs to know that if she cheats, she will be ostracized. She needs to know that if she fucks around she will be branded a whore. And she needs to know that if she racemixes, she and her bastard will be murdered.

Nowadays a girl might grow up in a religious, conservative area where actions still have consequences, but the state is eroding them by the day - and even the conservatives are cucking out on this shit. Whatever user's case may be, his wife's brain must have figured she doesn't lose enough by indulging her urges. And her urges were probably stronger than usual due to user fucking up in some way, leading her reproductive instinct to deem him an unfit mate.

Missing the point of the cap
It's not about that, it's about rethinking the relationship between the genders

but being a good martyrs does not mean what they think it means. It is a wrong interpretation of scriptures.

people here think they are "redpilled" and can recognize when jews tell them how to think and feel and act

somehow nonwhite women are usually married off at age 12 but its normal
ITS ONLY WRONG FOR WHITES

a pajeet will happily marry his own children at that age and have a billion grand children, you can have fun being replaced by them and dying off

ITT: Bitter faggots and bitter cuck victims, trying to convince Holla Forums that the white race should end with our generation because they don't like women.

Nice thumbnail faggot.

Nah. A 40 year old pedo fucking a pubescent girl is disgusting regardless of where you are. Age gaps are acceptable, but within reason - men's sperm decays just the same as everything else.

w.r.t. the political implications of religion, what people believe is infinitely more important than what people should believe.

At any rate the idea deserves more discussion and less moralfaggotry. The idea of a bride forming a paternal type bond with her husband is something that might be very important for making long term relationships successful.

I like how they conveniently ignore that the only ones openly advocating for pedophilia other than themselves are muslims and liberals.

Mods are cucks: no exceptions

You'd be surprised how many women on there write "not looking for hookups" which is always a dead giveaway they just want to be pumped and dumped every fucking time.

its disgusting and sad really, so many women, so eager to just be some chads fucktoy for the night with absolutely no standards or restrictions whatsoever. Truly this is what feminism was all about

Even if you're not the dad, it's still your responsibility to see to it that a white child is raised properly. You don't have to raise the child yourself, but you can put it in the care of a family you trust, or put it up for adoption. All of those are preferable to letting it be raised by a single mother, especially a cheating one.

It's an insurance policy in case someone they know sees them on Tinder, so they can maintain the good girl exterior and rope in a beta bucks when the time comes.

Can they be blamed in the current society we've made though? I mean there's not a huge downside for them sleeping with Chads, seeing as weak men over the past 100 years have let women vote, allowed marriage laws to change etc.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them change their location to a few towns or a city over so they can get some dick without being found out.

Go back to reddit and fucking stay there, you disgusting immigrant.

Underrated mantra.

Age of consent was pushed up by feminists not because lots of men were fucking little girls and they found this intolerable, but because they wanted to move control of a woman's sexuality from first her father and then her husband to the state. Prior to that push white men weren't marrying ten year old girls (it did happen sometimes, but it was extremely rare outside of the nobility and no one would have considered it acceptable to consummate such a marriage before the girl had gone through puberty). Fathers determined when their daughters were ready for marriage and would help them to find a suitable man.

If we keep them out this isn't a problem. Trying to breed faster than r-selected shitskins is a fool's errand. We will protect our population through force and strong borders, not baby spam.

What a dipshit you are. There is a fucking dad to do that. Rather than flog bastards on to betas to raise, which is what that whole fucking reddit thread is about, they should be blaming the woman for not nagging the ACTUAL fucking dads for money or to raise them. The world is fucked so badly and these men are all pieces of human shit that don't deserve to live they are so weak and pathetic.

Yes goyim, white women are ALL worthless. Don't bother trying to find any good ones. Just let your race die out, there's no point in reproducing. Go your own way.

Ya know, I won't deny the second part of your post as possibly being accurate, I haven't looked closely enough at those studies. its possible you're correct.

However on the first point, I think you're mistaken. Just because 18% have abortions doesnt mean those are the only dick-coaster riders. Many of them keep the children, many of them simply dont get pregnant due to using condoms or birth control. But they are dick coaster riders all the same.

I know from personal experience that even the "good girls" from my high school (the ones who graduated virgins.. and yes, I knew all their boyfriends, very small school, none of them got anything from them) still ended up as dick coaster riders. Quite literally out of all the girls I know that actually graduated virgins, only TWO of them remained virgins until marriage (and thats only a guess, I know for certain they are the only a POSSIBLE two) and thats because they married their high school boyfriends.

The rest all road the dick coaster to varying extents. Some with 2-3 (and I'm not talking long term "possible husband" boyfriends, I'm talking a week in, they purposefully got drunk, decided "fuck it" and hopped on his dick, and "dated" for a bit after that before breaking up and immediately moving on and repeating.. they just got tired of the dick coaster really fast is all), some with 7-10, some more than that, but ALL OF THEM bounced around on different dicks before getting married (we're all in our early 30s now). And thats just the girls I went to high school with (about 400 people in that school, my class graduated less than 100), not counting all the riders since then I've met at work, online, in games, etc.

Out of all of those experiences, I've not met one single girl outside of those two from high school, who didn't hop on the coaster for at least a few spins.

Hell the girl i KNOW had to have ridden the most out of her little group (because she always had a new "boyfriend" every few months), was a "good, christian, conservative, demure, quiet" girl even as an adult. Shes now an obese nurse, and nurses are all whores (the fucking horror stories I've heard about nurses man, they're all sluts trying to marry up to a doctor or meet some rich guy as a nurse, or just hook up with random hot patients once they discharge… or just general boozing whores on the weekends because nurses make a lot of money and women + money = trouble), so you can guarantee if she werent obese she'd still be bouncing around. Shes been "engaged" for a long time now, yet hasn't settled down and married. Why is that? Cant be the money, she makes more than enough to be a sole provider. Cant be the timing, whats shes waiting on, a particular date? They've all passed, more than once. So whats the hold up? Oh right, shes still hopping on other dicks I'd wager, or shes hoping some other dick will come along thats better than what she has so she can hop on it and try to marry it if its good enough, or ride the "engagement train" some more until she upgrades again. Good luck to her though, good men dont marry obese women, if they do ANYTHING its a quick pump and dump if they havent had sex in awhile.

Sorry user, but this is reality. I'm not some MGTOW, I just don't care, I've become celibate, I've given up. I make enough money to live how I want, I do what I want when I want, I don't have to worry about "is this pussy clean? am I don't to get herpes or the clap from what I'm about to do," I dont have to worry about staying in shape to net one nighters, though I do work on my own health and fitness for my own benefit…. I don't have to worry about or think about women at all. I wont be buying some real doll, though honestly if they made an AI I could have a conversation with about anything I wanted and seemed like a real woman, I'd probably get it, not for sex, just for the talking and companionship, more like a smart dog than anything sexual.

Maybe I'm just one of "the beautiful ones" from the rat utopia experiment, who knows. What I do know, is that its not just 1 in 5 women who are dick coaster riders, its more like maybe 1 in 100 women ARENT dick coaster riders.

Another thing I've noticed on youtube is these 'SURPRISE ADOPTION PAPERS' with weepy cucks crying adopting their wives kid.

sucks for you fam

Find a woman that is uglier than you.

To avoid this just don't have a kid with a meth addict. Problem solved.

I'm so glad that I'm eternal NEET and I will never ever have these kinds of relationship problems.

I'm white male, ex-Christian

Yeah it was "perfected". We suddenly became capable of easily spreading propaganda to the masses overnight and there is nothing suspicious about that. When was the last time you saw decent OC on this board?

The MGTOW fags are fuelled by personal issues, they are probably aware of what you say but they don't actually care. That or they are d&c yids.

You are useless, why are you even here?

Global report.

Because I read Julius Evola, because I'm after THE TRUTH

I don't care about race issues or normal life issues anymore.

They have to be educated early to ignore jew bullshit and recognize it for what it is.So it boils down to not letting your children be subjugated with propaganda and enforce why race mixing is suicidal and will drop the IQ of their offspring significantly and turning them into retarded ugly mud shits.Its called being a responsible white parent.

Sounds like >>>/r9k/ would be more to your liking.

That's not fucking normal behavior dude, you clearly missed or ignored some red flags because you thought she might still be "the one". Not saying women aren't moldable but there's a certain level of damage that's usually never reversible.

Sure sounds like a lot of blackpilling bullshit in here. Let me help out a bit.

The biggest problem with women these days in my opinion is borderline personality disorder. I have a theory that it gets triggered in women after they've had a few dicks too many. They are exemplified by giving it up easy and being riddled with extreme self doubt and often self hatred too. First rule when finding a woman, if she isn't put off by aggressive advances (early on) and kisses/fucks you quickly then you DO NOT WANT to have a relationship with her. Second rule, check her family. If her parents are divorced chances are she will be trash. If her father was absent, chances are she will be trash. If her father is a cuck, chances are she will be trash. Third rule, virgins or near virgins only. One or two guys in her past can be salvageable but studies show the more dicks she had the bigger the chances she will fuck you up, it drops off DRASTICALLY after 4 ex guys.

My current gf was a virgin, she is 21, she comes from a normal middle class home with strong values of traditionalism. How did I meet her? Through friends when we went hiking. This is the most important part user, listen up. Most "good" girls will not go out to party, they will not sign up on dating apps or sites, they will not go out to bars and drinks. They stay at home, read, play with the cat, watch a movie or whatever. And -if- they go out it's always in relatively large groups. I would have -never- met her if it wasn't for friends. So here's what you do, you branch out socially. You get out of the house and meet your friends as often as possible and then make friends with their friends and so on. This is the most stable and loving relationship I've ever had in my life. She's half swedish, half german and we're talking about kids all the time. Don't give up user, but be prepared to put in some work!

Also you failed a man test by not telling her that her behavior isn't normal and the only deep personal connection she should be having with a male that isn't her father is you, as God would attest to, and it's that or you're leaving. You just didn't nip it in the bud before it got out of hand. Best of luck to you anyway, raise the white children best you can and look for a new mate and perhaps more children

This guy gets it for the unlearned anons out there, wanna know how I met two virgins? I helped them out from a house flood by saving their stuff from water damage. Those types of girls don't do the things that party sluts tend to do, and if they do, they don't do it often and only in decent sized groups of women. Consequentially the best way to find these girls is in church groups, book stores, or through friends of friends, they obviously go to other places like coffee shops and clothing stores but that's when their ratio tends to start going down again. And as the user noted, a girl with 0-2 ex-boyfriends is relatively stable and imo perfectly fine.

The dad is a fucking deadbeat. You can't make someone raise a child they don't want to raise. At the very best, they'll simply do it anyway and resent the kid, denying them the chance of a loving relationship with their father. Everyone involved in the birth of this child is a dipshit and should be removed from the child's life.

Unicorns have been out of season since the last decade. You can stop the unicorn hunting now.

arbitrary statistic. 50% of marriages end in divorce, yes. but the way that statistic works is if you take 2 guys. 1 guy marries a woman and stays with her for the rest of his life. the other guy gets married, then divorced, remarried, divorced…. and he does that until he's been divorced 9 times. congrats, you can now say "90% of marriages end in divorce"

also, factor in white people and the % drops even more. its something like 20% of first marriages end in divorce. and somewhere around 15% for white people.

You don't.
Those that don't go seem to go full MGTOW had their fair share of experiances during their adulthood, and were prepared for reality.
Most of the time you see them act like MGTOW just in a toned down version, since they simply had more time to prepare themselves for what was still to come.

But the longer you keep on believing the lie of the one girl that's hopnest and will alwys be there for you bullshit, the harder the truth will hit you and make you swing more extreme into MGTOW territoy.
The only advise for you is to keep on going on until you realise that there is more in life.

this is new?

Hey if you want to maintain a defeatist attitude and give up be my guest.

do you have any kids? she might've gone crazy looking for something to care for

Don't complain about not having a meal if you don't hunt.

Make sure you have some sons somehow and try not to let anything else bother you. It's about the best you can do. You may have a fuckup wife. You may have some fuckup daughters that are a side effect of having sons. If it comes down to it child support is just money and you were going to waste it on stupid shit anyway. Eye on the prize my friend. Q'Tyroneus Brown isn't going to stop spawning niglets because it's financially inconvenient for him

Because the dad has no expectations of responsibillity everytime a cuck puts himself on the hook, then the courts get their pound of flesh out of the cuck, and the other does the same thing. He's produced 20 kids, the cuck spends his life raising and paying. The only winners are the whores and dead beats, old cucky ruins his life and looks for pats on the head from woman who are delighted to see there are losers there if they do the same.

So much this.The women you want are the women you cannot find online. In this modern day, you arguably want women who are a little anti-social as well, so there not likely to have social media using whore friends to serve as bad influences.

You're asking the wrong question.
The right question is "How do I become strong enough to deal with women no matter what bullshit they pull?"
Any complaints about the world are from people who are not strong enough to deal with it.

Don't strawman me bro

I said this is what I'VE chosen, not what SHOULD be chosen by others.

Specifically, younger men, men still in HS or their early 20s who can net a girl who is young enough she hasnt hopped on that carousal yet and can nail her down. That, is where the future is at, gen z basically.

For me? I'm about to turn 32, I still have weight to lose and gym time to start putting in to be a healthy person. But even for that, I'm out of the "game" at this point. I'm to old. The girls worth having are going to look at me and consider me "as old as my dad."

Hell I'll give you a prime example. a 17, almost 18 year old girl I was a rehab counselor for, was incredibly flirty with me for awhile and obviously interested because she didnt have boundary issues with males in general, and she gained nothing out of her behavior in terms of favorable treatment or anything. Naturally I could do nothing with that, ethics and all. But even SHE called me old enough to be her dad at one point, to which I of course kind of scoffed saying "really? you think I could have knocked someone up when I was only 13 years old?" (I was 30 when she was around). She kinda took it back and said "well older brother then I guess." It was a weird conversation.

In any event, the point I'm making is that for someone like me, girls just now becoming legal age, or even just hitting 20, are going to see me as far to old. That leaves me with a dating range of about 25-40. Now, answer me this, do you think any girl remains single until shes 25 and DOESNT hop on plenty of dick? Or how about 40? Think they get there without being a massive whore or being a divorced cunt? No, no they dont.

For me, the game is over already. Theres really no point in me playing it. But there is a point in others playing it, leveraging their youth and potential and netting a girl and getting her into a marriage and kids quickly before she can even catch wind of the dick train. But I'm not one of those guys anymore, if I ever was.

Jesus Christ, 3 is PRIME age to conquer 18 year old pussy. It's just not a long term solution unless you are ready to go with house and family. Because 18 year olds may as well be 12 year olds mentally and you never know what shit they will pull.

32 is prime age that should read.

Bingo. You want to spin a large social circle. So it's probably best to pick up a few hobbies, try to find ones that you actually enjoy. My group of friends who went hiking for example are big fans of nature (climbing, hiking, biking, etc). Another friend of mine found a girl in a shooting club. Not a virgin but only had 2 friends at 24 and is very traditional and right wing. But as pointed out by , these girls could are "anti social". But that's a good thing for us because current society at large is cancerous, so anyone abstaining from it is more likely to be a decent human being. The problem is finding them which leads us back to the start. Go out and make friends, user!

Like I said, your expectations of people are too high. You can't legislate a father into loving his child. If he proves himself incapable of doing the job, remove the child and put them with a more appropriate father and mother.

By the way, I'm not saying that the deadbeat father and mother shouldn't be punished for this, just that raising a child you didn't want and fucking the child up too isn't a punishment that anyone wants. I also have no idea why you think that someone trying to find a suitable environment for a child that isn't their own is a cuckold.

Where else can you get advice on how to be a loving and supportive husband?

AHhahahahah

You are enabling the destruction of our society, you are enabling the worst elements prey on the weakest cucks. The mother and bastard should by all rights be fucking thrown off a cliff. Not payed for by a cuck. Children want their GENETIC parents even when raised by decent folks they always always are fucked in the head by not knowing them.

this. women need to be impregnated fast. and fuck daycare, the kids have to be her responsibility.

find a woman that wants kids, wants a family, and is preferably a virgin, but depending on age, being with 1 or 2 guys can be acceptable depending on if the woman is shameful or bothered by it.

kids fulfil the instinct of taking care of something, while exhausting them and cripplign their sex drive.

dont force this on a woman, you need to find a woman that values these things and wants this for herself.

though many of you hate christianity, this is the main source for women like this. and she cant be religious because her family forced it upon her, she has to be religious because she agrees and values what it teaches.

also, make sure you match values. and what she doesnt match at first you sohuld be able to teach her if she is logical. religion/politics/long term future plans should be stuff you talk about the 1st time you meet. dont wait until youre attached to discuss these things.

How does pushing up the age of consent give power to the state?

Those who adopt children aren't necessarily cuckolds. I'm going to have to dismiss you on this point, as this belief isn't going to be changing, and I don't imagine you're going to be citing sources to back up your claims. Better luck next time.

shouldn't you be posting in the reddit cuck thread. They seem more like your crowd

Because Gender conflict destroy's societies.

We have no choice but to live with and cooperate with women if we want our race and civilization to survive.

What a surprise, no sources, just reddit insults. Dismissed.

u 'avin a laff mate?

Yeah, I have a stable job, my own appt, savings, my own vehicle (though, frankly its 22 years old now lol, still runs fine though and just now getting close to 200k miles)… but what does any of that mean to an 18 year old, when she can have boys in their early 20s who also have a stable job, their own place, and their own car?

Thats not even getting into the fact I'm 230lbs, I'm going to lose it all, I started at over 300 so I'm well on track, but by the time I'm down to the

going to need broofs or you just pulled that shit out of your ass, Moishe

cant argue with those quads.

but if you have the money and are unable to have kids yourself, rescuing abandoned white kids isnt a bad thing. some of them may actually turn out to be decent people.

I didn't say they were. I said men who take a bastard from their cheating partners and have no relationship with them are fucking idiots and damaged. The woman is a whore she will find some other loser, these men have NO business being involved in these childrens lives they are actively making it worse. There are a hundred better things for them to do and for the child. The woman will snare some other loser and he won't be damaged like the first cuck.
Some of the stories in that reddit thread defy belief, like they take on a child just because they saw it born.
When the time comes the woman will fuck them over, both for money and tear them up by removing the child from them. It's fucking idiotic morally, financially, and not for the good of anyone.

holy shit you reddit faggots are annoying.

Yes, all of the millions of men divorced each year were just not very intelligent.
The doctors, the accountants, the scientists, the engineers. They just didn't have your amazing gift of mind-reading.
This is one of the most pernicious lies and shifting of responsibility I see on this board.
The shit canning of men who have been used, exploited then raped by the Jewish muscle women use to enforce their demands (courts, cops, social workers) by implying it's their own fault.
In reality it's a complete fantasy. Not you nor any other man can tell what's inside a woman's head when it comes to her intention to use a man as a blank check.
Yeah, because women never lie, right? The whole evolutionary strategy of women is based upon fucking deception and men, regardless of intelligence, are no match for their powers of dissimulation.
THERE IS LITERALLY NO WAY TO TELL THAT A WOMAN WILL DESTROY YOU IN DIVORCE COURT, STOP SAYING THERE IS.
Especially with the popularisation of "Women against feminism", they know what men are looking for an emulate it.
IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE.
Even billionaires, movie stars and real life "action heroes" get financially raped by unfaithful wives.
Only your own delusions of grandeur and ego causes you to think you're any different, this is to be expected from young men whose brains have not finished growing. In adolescents the delusion of specialness is called "the personal fable" and "I…I can tell because I'm alpha" is a prime example of it.
THERE IS NO PERSONAL SOLUTION TO SYSTEMIC PROBLEMS
Marriage will remain a highly dangerous contract with no way of rendering the risk acceptable, UNLESS THE JEWISH ALIMONY AND VAWA LAWS ARE OVERTURNED AND DIVORCE ONCE AGAIN BECOMES A LOSING STRATEGY FOR WOMEN.
No amount of "red pilling women" or making men believe that there is a special "PUA" method to weed out the predators will change the overall outcome.
The best man is no match for the lying powers of a woman, and the very same ego which makes you believe you are IMMUNE is exactly the WEAK point she uses to control you.
>b…but my gf says
Heard it all before.
To appeal to your protector instinct and puff your ego.
To appeal to your vanity and delusions of sexual prowess, to puff your ego and better control you.
Because she is engaging in mimicry to increase your feelings of attraction, make you more emotionally attached, increase the amount of resources you are willing to pass to her, and reduce your interest in other women because you've "found the one."
notice how many times the kid will say 'my ex' - she's an ex for a reason
"Starter marriages" are openly discussed and cackled about. If you are under 30 and not extremely well off, she probably has no intention of staying with you.
It's funny, but sad, to hear young men brag about the little compliments "their" women have whispered in their ears, and in doing so compare themselves to other men who "weren't alpha enough" or "should have known better", sometimes it's almost as if you're hearing the words straight from the mouth of the woman who taught them, they are passed on unchanged like a badge of honour.
But go on, learn the hard way, become a statistic.
tl;dr women are NEVER satisfied - if you think YOU are the man SHE thinks she deserves, then you're fucking delusional. She is already looking for the next branch.
The ONLY way to restore "faithful" marriages is to REMOVE THE OPTION OF LEAVING.

Oh okay. From that perspective I can definitely understand. I wasn't considering her using the legal system to her advantage. Sorry for being a little rude.

However, I think we have to be more lenient on children of degenerates. Punish the people who irresponsibly gave birth to a child, but do your best to let that child grow. Whites right now are being outbred and targeted by nonwhites. If we were to toss away both our degenerate adults and all the newborn children of degenerates, we might end up tossing away the entire white future. In a more prosperous, safer society, I might be inclined to agree with you.

Shame worked for thousands of years, that is now gone. What you are proposing is we accept this nonsense and make an incentive for the pieces of shit involved. No. Let them be shamed, out on the street, pointed at like the days of old and examples made of them.

I don't care if kids get caught up in it, that's an easy price worth paying.

But like I said, I'm not saying to stop shaming the parents. I'm saying don't shame the parents AND make them raise the child they don't want. The child gains absolutely nothing from that. It hasn't done anything worthy of punishment. Give the child to someone else, someone who wants and is able to raise it properly.

I don't see anything wrong with a traditional white family adopting a white child who's parents were degenerates or dead for whatever reason however adopting a non white shitskin is the definition of cuckhold in a sense and ofc strongly promoted by jews for whites to do by virtue signaling (awe the poor nigglets) they are so oppressed yet jews sterilized nigs immigrating to israel from africa.

Never was it uncommon in traditional white environments for whites to adopt a white child because their parents were absent or incapable as it is still strengthening over all survival and productivity of the white race.Anything outside of your own race is counterproductive and only helping your enemies/competitors to further their line on the back of whites and fuck that.

youre acting like having someone else raise your kid is easy. its actually quite horrible. imagine you get some girl pregnant and she spits out a little version of you.

now shes with some guy and youre on the outside fighting for time as the kid grows he resents you for not being there enough. the father imparts transgender liberal values onto your son…

you see your 15yo self dressing like a wigger and talking like he's black.

how would this make you feel?

fuck off kike, he pulled those numbers out of his ass, I just asked for source, because he didnt provide one or because nu/pol/acks like you dont even have the mental capacity to make solid claims. god I hate what has happened to this place, next you will be telling me that 6 million kikes were gassed according to estimates

Yeah I definitely agree there. Unless there was something in this situation that specified that the child was nonwhite, in which case I missed it.

im not agreeing with his estimates, nor am i saying you should believe them. im simply calling you a faggot for asking for sources on an estimate.

so now that you outed yourself, can you please lurk for a year or 2 before posting or just go back to reddit?

No I'm not. That's a completely different issue. Somebody raising your kid is devastating for people who want their kids. It is probably the worst thing that can happen a man.
We are talking about men taking on kids they have zero claim to when the mother wants out and they demand the baby like fucking retards. It isn't there's, it's fucked up actually to want to do it.

I'm one of the few lucky ones.

Fiancee came from very religious household; she was socially awkward and nerdy, played vidya all day. I got her when she was 18 and took her virginity. She's 22 now and I'm looking at a six-figure income in the next few months so we're about ready to get married.

Before her, I would be the Chad that was on Tinder (it was OkCupid back then) looking for girls like pic related, and boy did I find them. Lots of "good" girls that want to get facefucked like they're auditioning for Facial Abuse and the works. Women are really into that apparently, especially the crazy, pink-haired feminazis - they really love when a man treats them like shit, but could I be blamed? It is in their nature - if I didn't use them, someone else would and god forbid its a nigger. The funny thing is, most actually hated niggers and were vehemently against fucking them, so there is that upside.

Our society is sick, and human nature is sick. It's worth having some fun before I join the right-wing death squad in the next 20 years or so.

Kill yourself then.

agreed. i actually know a guy that did this because he resents the biological parents so much. the woman cheated on the guy, and the other guy knew him at the time… i guess they were friends.

its seriously soooo fucked up. he raised the girl for like 3 years so i cant blame him entirely. but he is the girls rock, she trusts this non-relative with everything, and the parents cant say anything or risk the relationship with their daughter.
he gives her gifts on her birthday, when she gets upset she calls him, she sees him as her "better" father…hes only better because he's at a distance and plays the good guy.

i can imagine the biological parents reaction when they saw her thank that guy in the yearbook as the main dedication. meanwhile the biological parents pay for everything.

i think it started as him being actually attached to the girl… but i know he does stuff just to piss the parents off. like get her gifts shes not allowed to have.

just pointing out specified or not that adopting from your own race isn't cuckhold its furthering your species through an innate self preservation of your own kind yet adopting an entirely different subspecies like a nigger or jew or other various shitskins most definitely is cuckhold bullshit.

Working on fixing it. Takes time mate. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Besides, I can just kill myself, or I can lose the weight, build some muscle, work on my aim, and be ready to mow down muds and nogs with you when the time comes. Which would you prefer?

And I was calling him out on his pedo bullshit, stop getting mad over a post in a cantonese magazine forum and quit your derailing attempts, Moishe

hey, im not the one asking for sources and proper scholarly articles to prove their shitposting.

thats not defensive, thats my autism

I agree as well. Maybe I was a little unclear, I thought it was obvious that I was only extending this privilege to whites given that I'm on Holla Forums. My bad.

This. Also if you have any choice in where you live then for the love of God, avoid the cities and even avoid smaller towns that are too close to mudshit infestation.

Also network, network hard wherever you live and make sure you know EVERYONE. Personally I'm antisocial and its a fucking chore to pretend you care about every billybob in the backwoods but every girl I've dated has known that if she fucked around she would be outed instantly to everyone and I'd skin her alive.

It's like watching a plane crash in slow motion over and over

and it should be horrible for that situation is entirely the biological fathers fault for many possible reasons.Picking the wrong woman to breed with/not taking care of your responsibility leading the woman to look elsewhere/not having financial dominance to take control of the child's life in event of separation so they don't succumb to the jewmedia whigger race mix meme by a womans incompetance, that shit should have died along with mtv besides nigger music is shit as it is all saturated with anti white prop,on and on it goes.Advice is get your weight up financially and become the driving force in your child's life by example.Show them what is really means to be white and proud of it.Ignore your pain and get to work it is never too late to rehabilitate your kids unless they start having race mixed babies then cut em off and move on as they have become genetic failures.

I know double post but the comments are even worse. archive.is/hrNIo
I like the one that basically says "how dare you want to know about her sexual history? That's in the past, fuck you [screeching]"

I went to an all-white Christian private school and every single girl and guy in my group saved it for marriage. A handful of them are bitchy, but most of them are traditional and kind of nerdy. Only one of the girls in the grade above me lost her virginity (but she was an SJW who was let in despite failing the background check and entrance test) and a girl in the grade below me (also let in against school rules and had crazy parents). Meanwhile, all of my friends but two who ended up in public schools were sluts, had drug addictions, or weird SJWs. Both of them went to my church regularly. The public schools were completely degenerate, and kids had sex and alcohol at like every one of their proms. There are pockets of sane people, but they're probably mostly in good, solid churches. Don't give up just because you lived in the shitty pockets.

yfw you find out he's fucking her.
If he's single they will probably end up married in a few years. Like all those athletic girls who end marrying their coach after graduating from high school.

You'd be surprised how much the skin tightens, don't sell yourself short just yet. Hold off on your final judgement until you've accomplished your personal goal. There's no reason to believe you couldn't get an average looking white female anyway.

People like this guy deserve their fate.

There's nothing forcing him to live in this world he's created for himself - its a construct of his own making, no one else's.
Nigger, just put down the cuck-babby and walk away, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Sounds like a total faggot.

Also this.

Pepe makes even a degenerates art profound.

That's precisely what happens. Any woman who has bedded more than two guys is always horribly damaged.

Yes and the PTSD is the same. It destroyed my trust and I spent about twenty years an alcoholic. I'm dry now with a better attitude.

Enough time for a conjugal visit.

Face it user, she's fucking guys in the grocery store parking lot too.

Tits or GTFO

This. Always beware if a woman acts shitlordy and then comes out with bullshit like "poverty is violence" or other bullshit leftist talking points.

It's not a woman problem, it's a subhuman problem.

Kek I'm sure those whores married the betas for their money.

Half your age plus seven.

Did you go to my high school user?

The only thot that ever DEMANDED anal on our first date was a nurse. Go look at the Seth Rich threads and then think about SEIU nurses now.

What a nice, happy thought now.

That's what Malcolm X said. Are you a member of the Nation of Islam?

Pretty obvious you've played leapfrog with a few.

This is why waifus are superior. They are pure, they will never hurt you, they will always be the perfect, ideal, woman you want them to be and they are shaped and form by your ideals and everything else flowing in your mind.

You know, I almost understand wanting to raise another man's child if you look at it a different way. That kid is going to be fucked up beyond belief without a father figure, by taking care of it there's one slightly less neurotic person in the world.

I had an unexpected child with a clean, good looking, mostly sane woman, she became pregnant after us being together for 7 months. We're getting married in a year and our daughter is just over a year and a half old. One of the biggest things that kept me around was knowing that if I left I'd be putting my own flesh and blood at greater risk for all kinds of things. This baby girl has 50% of my DNA, any harm that I could have prevented to me would be like stabbing myself in the arm. By staying there's one less single mom in this world, and one more baby girl with a dad. That last sentence is what makes good men destroy their own lives by cucking out. The big difference between them and I is that I'm taking responsibility for my own actions, they're trying to clean up somebody else's mess which isn't their job or obligation.

The Lord has spoken

No, the drastic drop is from 1 to 2.
Always remember.
No hymen, no diamond.

No they aren't.
Whores who are already riding the cock are going to think you're too old. They think old guy = no fun degeneracy.
Women looking for a traditional life and marriage are not because they are looking for a man that's already settled and is ready for marriage.

I don't know what is wrong with me today, but I can't keep a stiff upper lip reading this thread. The fear of getting into a relationship is making my stomach churn.

Sage for being a pussy.

Women just want gibs and cummies.
The old system held them to standards of behavior, including chastity and fidelity in exchange for gibs and cummies.
The jew knew that by giving them to women for free, he would decouple women from upright behavior, destroying the family, and thus the nation.
It's the lowest form of warfare there is.

How is that a total faggot? Dude gets cucked, decides to be a proper father figure to the daughter, raises her right, and gets her to hate her parents and hate degeneracy. He is getting back at the parents by brainwashing and manipulating, but in a positive way that will raise the daughter right. Best way to get back at those parents is to make their children hate them with a passion.

Satan Nigger Faggot Jew could be right on this too. Daughter marries father figure, she tells biological parents to fuck off, then leaves them and heartbreaks them to be with a proper man or some shit.

Kill yourself pedokike.

NEETs belong in the oven.

STOP
USING
NIGGER
WORDS

It was pushed up because men in the city were dating and marrying teenage girls who came to the city to work in factories. Why date a 20 something city girl who demands money spent on pointless status symbols when you can get better? A hard working teen girl who grew up on a farm and knows how to cook, clean, sew and is happy just to have a man who can support a family. These girls would date a guy just to get some free food or have some fun on the boulevard where as the feminists had more stringent demands.

Gas yourself!

I can attest, virtually every girl I've been with that's been with multiple guys, especially one-nighters, is unhinged.

You've still got plenty of time to restart, take this as a learning experience and forge onward.

>surprised that reddit is literally for cuckholds

Come on, Holla Forums. Even if it's summer you should know better.

I'm not sure where you belong, but it isn't here.

I have to agree with

I've been married for a long time and I feel like it's successful (so take that for whatever it's worth.) Just do the same thing you did before again, but this time if she says she wants to write some prisoners, or if you find out she's done such a thing after the fact, smack her in the face. Just don't get fucking crazy with it! Do it lightly, just enough to let her know it's on the table.That should be enough to put an end to the testing.

It might be that you just got a bad one though. How the fuck could you know?

You must prove yourself worthy to find a traditional woman. Only the best of our race may breed.

I don't because I know that women don't know any better and are usually dumb as shit about these kind of things. They do what the dominant culture tells them to do. And who fucked up our culture? I shouldn't need to say.

Hating women isn't going to fix this, we need to fix the culture and our society by completely destroying it and starting over, or having some kind of purge of certain people with influence.

I don't know why it seems like i'm in the minority with these thoughts, Holla Forums should know better.

Good goy, pump out more babies with your fashy waifu without fixing the real issues, and pay child support after she divorces you, takes your kids, and brainwashes them to become trannies.

This right here is why I consider most men here only half red pilled. As soon as someone talks about a woman doing something wrong, your go to is to try and blame the man. It's fucking obvious she did it behind his back, so your either kicking a man while he's down or pussy begging by proxy. This is also why I consider most men immature: the angelic image you have of women in your head is a delusion you all invented to try and ignore reality.

inb4 you say I am saying to not have kids, when I am not, using ap shitlibesque strawman because you are backed into a corner.

No one sees women as pure angels, we see them as slightly more responsible children. And as such a man needs to make sure he keeps his wife in line just like he is supposed to keep his children in line. Decent article about this here even though the writer may advocate MGTOW (although it's laid out well): no-maam.blogspot.com/2012/06/woman-most-responsible-teenager-in.html?m=1

Never fully trust anyone. Just say you trust them and act like you do. Just give people small tests and trials and see how they do.

I recommend
* installing keyloggers, that record facebook and email messages BEFORE they are deleted
* vehicle tracking: spyshop.co.uk/Vehicle-Tracking
* Covert room recording: spyshop.co.uk/covert-room-recording
* always paternity test every child

I also recommend:
* you hit the gym hard, put on lots of muscle, and basically be and look alpha and dominant. Gives you lots of options with women. Your wife will be afraid of you leaving her if you are buff enough. Completely changes the power dynamic.

This. A lot of anons here still delude themselves by thinking monogamy is anything other than a socially enforced contract. If the woman benefits more from divorcing you than staying with you, at least in terms she herself can perceive and understand, then she likely will.

The faggots who will deny this are just like the "not real communism" tards. If you don't acknowledge human nature, you will fail in governing society. You have to understand how men operate and how women operate if you want to have them both contribute their fair share to the success of your nation.

I assume, for the most part, I never will. I focus my time on making money and business instead. A few girlfriends here or there but I realize I probably never will have a kid.

Definitely true. A lot of retards thinking that pointing fingers at Jews is the height of the red pill, when in fact MANY red pills exist. Holla Forums is a nice place, but doesn't even cover half of it.

This irks me to no end, while you whine about the reality of life, dumb niggers simply don't care about reality, careers, relationships or stability and just spawn more niglets, they'll inherit the earth because unblindfolded whites are afraid to have children. Who gives a shit about your Disney romance, there's a race war to win. Any white blue pilled person that has white children is infinitely more valuable to the race than a red pilled loner that resigns himself to fulfilling his own desires because that child has a chance to carry on our legacy. Ideologies and ideas die with you if there is no flesh and blood to pass them on.

Your kind will be the first ones to bite a bullet degenerate.

Well user, as in the old days when communities were a thing, one would grow up alongside them. As a consequence, one had a deep understanding of most/all females in his vicinity (those who he would select to marry from since the big city/travel the country shit for uni. wasn't a thing). At which point, you could/would also know the families, so you could make a good decision as to who to marry.
Now days, well, the same thing, you have to know them since youth. But this is only for trust, there still persists the issue of their degredation. I knew a girl, "perfect" in a sense, however as high school progressed, they became more degenerate (and who knows how they are now). Thus, keeping one "pure" becomes the new issue.

This is a retarded thing to say. If you want to convince people that MGTOW isn't the way to go you should tell the truth instead of employing this kike tactics. This "ur just like them because you r both saying they are xtrems" is fucking retarded.

The reason why your comparison is retarded is because chads are the top 20%. There is no top anything in the demographic of females. They all at almost a 100% rate since the dawn of humanity have procreated. Whereas with men you're lucky to be one of the few male humans to have ever passed on his genes.

I'm not claiming all women are sluts and I despise this mgtow cancer, but stop using disinformation and misleading posts to convince people that creating a family is the right thing to do, because you're only going to strengthen their desire to avoid responsibility by easily tearing down your stupid shit-posts.

Perfectly said.

also good

I can't tell you where to find good women, but they are out there. I met my wife when she was 25, she was the first woman I ever met who didn't put out for me on the first date and when we finally did it, I was greeted by a full overgrown bush. I asked her to shave it and she refused saying she wasn't like that, she thinks shaving it would make her a slut.

She's by far the most boring fuck I've ever had, but I married her anyway and we have 2 kids a good family life. It is frustrating having such a boring sex life, mind you we don't have that much sex now as she is dedicated to the kids and is either too tired or busy with them.

I have learned that women that will give you an exciting sex life are always trouble. If she's a whore in the bedroom for you, she also will behave like a whore outside of it. You cannot have it both ways. And if you do find a woman like my wife, don't consider for a moment showing her porn or trying to encourage her to loosen up a bit as you will destroy the relationship.

I don't know what planet my wife came from but I consider myself very lucky to have found her, truly 1 in a million.

I don't understand, why the fuck is there a plebbit meta thread on Holla Forums? This should have been baleeted ten minutes after it was made, or bumplocked at the very least. The fuck is wrong with this board?

I expected to hear a story about how she participated in the church write-a-prisoner group, then ended up making conjugal visits. Don't say it hasn't happened.