Easy one; how do you define the word:

Easy one; how do you define the word:

Work

Wage slavery.

that is literally an oxymoron, yah moron

Me personally?

Things I don't want to do but I must in order to be a part of society and stay alive

Obviously this definition has holes in it but it works for me

so one aspect of your def. is coercion?

check em

all hail our new guy

Coercion implies that somebody is coercing you. This is where lolberts fall flat, they see coercion as the only obstacle to freedom, but environmental restrictions on freedom technically don't count as coercion, so lolberts don't care about them. However that doesn't mean that they don't actually restrict your freedom in a very real way. A person trapped on a desert island is less free than a person who isn't, and yet neither is being coerced.

would anarchists and marxists define work differently?

It seems to me that marxists muh privilege work, but only if it is something the worker owns, or they are getting the full surplus value

are anarchists the same way?

Typically, labour that you're estranged from.
Individualist anarchist no, other anarchist yes.

Activity done for survival instead of pleasure.

Activity that produces value.

Looking at your face

This

Doing things that are productive, usually because they are productive and not because they are fun, although if you for whatever reason enjoy it that doesn't mean it isn't work. Usually either maintaining, repairing, moving or otherwise dicking around existing things, or creating new things.

If you mean gainful employment, pretty much whatever somebody will pay or otherwise motivate (barter, threaten, trick, etc) you to do. It could be toting bales, sucking cocks, discovering chemical formulae, shitposting, shilling, drinking beer, assembling things in a factory, selling encyclopedias, mopping floors, digging for gold, murdering people with overpriced equipment, whatever. Really pretty much anything a human being can do, except you don't do it for free.

'wage slave' isn't precise language and obscures what is occurring

You're wrong.

Exactly what's happening.

Labour you're forced to do to survive

W R O N G
R
O
N
G
is the far better check