boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/127673539#p127673539
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/127680136#p127680136
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/127725433#p127733451
youtube.com/watch?v=VTpFWiEx3eo
archive.is/yLQ9H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My head hurts
Oh fuck it hurts

This is user's wife, you caused a seizure. I have your information and have called the police to report the assault.

fake and gay

Is this something like Ancient Languages or Lost Languages meme that was active few months ago?

My head tensed up and my neck got stiff

YT is littered with shit like this, what makes you think it has anything to do with MK? Might have been worth putting in the OP no?

no, because you are a faggot

someone on the other x decrypted a dead tweet from the archives, it gave a link to a unlisted yt video. I can#t exactly remember, you have to lurk th ehappening boards, this is a xpol thing.

if this is true, i might be in trouble. and everyone who watched it.

could they at least try to make it look like it was old? this has adobe premier written all over it

thanks, that makes me feel a littl ebetter now.

I hope you'll continue to feel better user

Fake as shit

It hasn't been called mk ultra since the 60's. Can your sister suck me off and I tell you how that makes me feel instead? Take your newb Adobe 'art' work elsewhere.

my neck tensed up and my dick got stiff

bump

Curious

Let's walk through the garden

right click, view page source, see this

Nah.

Picking apart the triggers between the three videos, in order & by color:

Transformers, Star Wars, Beauty & The Beast

Spider-Man, Britney Spears, Elena of Avalor

Kinder eggs, green balloons, phrase "let us walk in the garden"

Mickey Mouse, phrase "oh yes I remember", alphabet soup

Power Rangers, Little Mermaid, Pokemon

majority Disney properties/brand/IPs, with exceptions. Britney Spears seems an odd choice as an expired pop star, but she was part of the Mickey Mouse Club show in her youth. Kinder eggs are unusual in the U.S., but surprise opening videos on youtube are common, and some people insert disney shit in them even though they don't come that way. Phrases are strange and generic, probably common to hear. Elena of Avalon is a surprisingly recent franchise, started airing July 2016, though it was teased publicly as early as January 2015, which makes a very specific and recent window for when these videos/program was conceived and conceptualized; definitely not old stuff.

someone help put the pieces together, or roll them around in your head a bit and see if you can take it any farther.

It's not like those tags can be put there by the uploader or anything like it

>youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=I1uhjBDBiP4&app=desktop

"But among all the cryptic inventory, cops found a photo album entitled “The Execution of Henrietta and Igor,” a series of snapshots depicting berobed adults and children slaughtering goats in a wintry woodscape. One photo depicted giggling toddlers pulling dead kids from a womb (“Baby goats!” ran the caption); another showed a grinning adult presenting a goat’s head to a startled child."

pizzagate.wiki/The_Finders
May 4, 1996: Finders' Keeper: Marion D. Pettie, founder, defends Finders

first video pause in 0:11 who is he?

I saw a thread over on halfchan about this last night.

I ain't watchin that shit nigga

regarding colors and moods/personality traits

"RED REPRESS THE MEMORIES OF TRAUMA WITH DRUGS"

"BLUE MILITARISTIC TRAINING AND DECIMATION OF THE MIND"

"GREEN DENIAL OF EVENTS AND ATROCITIES COMMITTED AGAINST THEM"

no comments for yellow or pink from the videos, red blue & green and the title are ceasar ciphers in varying directions and values, with some intentional misspellings to misdirect

preserving what I can from half-chan, was in a thread that got deleted

Just take a nap or go get some fresh air Holla Forums.

You guys are working yourselves into a frenzy over literally nothing. Stop jumping at shadows

here's the half-chan links
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/127637655#p127653847
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/127657238#p127660000
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/127666020#p127668567
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/127673539#p127673539
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/127680136#p127680136
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/127725433#p127733451

shut up kike

"I think traditionally they were trying to create soldiers who could be activated to assassinate people despite having no memory of doing so afterwards or of being trained to do so.
For example if you look at the jo cox murder in england, some random guy who noone had ever heard of, loved alone and by all accounts was perfectly amenable and pleasant, suddenly murdered a local mp in the street, massively effecting the brexit referendum that up until then had been predicted to be a whitewash for brexit.
He then disappeared into the penal system without anyone hearing fromhim, and we were told that he was a white nationalist racist who wanted brexit.
The more you look into it, the more fucked up it gets. So while they initially wanted disownable assassins, other people claim that they moved on to making people superhuman. So they can decrease the level of fear you feel, pain, increase your strength by putting you in a state of heightened adrenaline.
There was a fucked up thing about these two swedish women in england that was interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTpFWiEx3eo

in answer to your question, they can be activated to kill, to be a supersoldier, but in this instance the likely goal is to create kittens, which are children who are split into different personalities, some of which are sex slaves. So you can activate a child's alter (diff personality) and they will have sex with you, do all the deviant shit you want, and then you can dismiss that alter and the child will have no memory of anything that has happened to it.
It is proven that children subjected to extreme trauma fracture new personalities to deal with the trauma. These personalities are sometimes unaware of each other. Often one personality will be aware of the others, but will be the personality which acts as a guardian for the others, so unless you evoke that guardian personality, the child will have no memory of anything that has happened to it.
This reeks of sex not soldiers."

was on this thread on cuchchan last night. people were all reporting the same reactions from watching the videos. interesting for sure.

Data mining thread.
And the videos are a load of shit. Videos like this are created by a kid, for other kids.
They always have the style considered "creepy" by adolescents. "Creepy" videos excite adolescents because they are easily made to feel trepidation by showing them something unusual.
They have a very small internal world in which unusual events seldom happen and everything outside their experience is "stupid", "weird" or "creepy."
Ask any person under 16 for directions in a city, they won't be able to tell you because their sense of scale and knowledge of their surroundings is so extremely limited.
The other side of the city is like another country to teenage women who live 15 minutes outside a 100,000 population town and look at it like "the big city" and get all nervous and excited when travelling there.
So back to the point, the "oooooh, soooo creepy" style gives this shit away.
Traits to include in your video that will cause teenagers to describe it as "creepy."
It's so formulaic, so when you see these traits, you know the target audience.
tl;dr shit and boring video.

Look at disney monarch broccoli spear (Britney Spears) and the interview where she is crying about Justin Timberlake then smells strawberries and her personality changes.
It's real.
Jo Cox was murdered because she was a vocal boycotter of Israel (Brexit was just convenient)

think it through a little deeper

spoilered for your safety

Do we have any confirmation of negative effects from the videos from individuals that aren't perhaps suffering from a placebo effect of thinking "OH SHIT, THIS IS MK ULTRA", out of regular sorts of headaches from watching something that overwhealms your senses?

If mk ultra / brainwashing / mind control isn't real why are billions of people including every poluser carefully selecting their words and actions to push their personal agenda?

This entire world is a lie. Kill everything and lets restart. There isn't one thing about the old world that needs preserved. You have what you need preserved in your brain, and if we are playing magic the gathering your SOul!

Get the fuck out of here.

Why is Holla Forums so inept when it comes to computers and shit?

Our goal is to destroy CIA/Mossad and every other agency full of barbaric faggot who suck Satan's jewish cock. Push every fucking conspiracy that incriminates these faggots. Stop focusing on trannies and liberal arts majors. Get rid of the people who think that life is Grand Theft Auto. Use whatever you need to to accomplish that. This could have all been accomplished years ago if you faggots weren't so fucking retarded. Use aliens, reptiles, hell use the promise of communism if you need to to get people on our team. All anyone other than satanic kikes want is to live a happy meaningful life. This (((altright))) movement which is now just a bunch of faggot jew cops could have actually accomplished something if it wasn't so exclusive. Time to branch out and get ready for round 2. We need to destroy celebrities. Destroy every fucking division of this kike army, and push your fucking feelings aside for a few years until this is done. The entire US Government is filled with kike puppets and at every other level it's just morons who worship glowing screens. Let's not waste our time anymore - we broke down some of their defenses now lets go in for the kill. Otherwise, have fun watching them mk ultra every meathead moron you know to go fight World War 3 and establish Greater Israel for good. Right now it's looking like the 2020 election is gonna be Jewish Wallkisser / Christcuck Gayshocker vs Rock / Busey. Get to fucking work. There is them, then us. You aren't in the in just because some controlled opposition cop says he has your back. You are still a fucking slave and you and everyone like you plays zero role in the future unless we do something now.

It gave us this world, therefore it sucks. Learn how to do math kike. Go kiss obvious cop Richard Spencers ass some more. "Get the fuck out of here." = I'M TRIGGERED THIS IS MY SAFE SPACE. Good. I came here to piss off retards and it worked. Please continue to tell me how effective I am at triggered cia faggots. I laugh when I think about all your dead friends. Do their families cry? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Owned.

those are video tags you dumbass they are on every youtube video.

If you actually believe this shit is real and are older than 13 then you are useless to whites and are too stupid to fucking live. Hang yourself.

Hahahahahahahah there are families of CIA faggots crying cause their loved one died after being tortured and executed in a country where he/she was spying! Hahahahahahahahahhaah every day I wake up and think about this for a boost!

I fucking run this shit nigga. Get lost.

Triggered. Salty. U mad bro. Etc etc etc etc insert one of the 5 things you know how to say. Level up you fucking kike. You are so fucking boring.

Hahahahahahahha cia faggot is so triggered. Your friend is dead hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You are so desperate at this point. Get down on the ground and beg for forgiveness. I own you now kike.

Remember goy, it's the space reptillians and MK Ultra illumnati not the jews

So many people don't know to do this. I've literally found admin login names and passwords in the comments of page source before.

Take the bait some more cia faggot. I get high as fuck when I trigged you barbarian simpletons by seeing directly through all your bullshit. How are your dead buddies doing? Oh wait they are dead! I will laugh at them until I die. What you gonna do about that? Nothing. You will be triggered by that for eternity.

I love breaking you. I am your handler now.

Remember that shills use this in every single thread. Anything they dont want you to look at will get a "hey dont look here look here!"

Did you know that everything isn't black and white? Did you know that this is a complex world? Did you know that those preschool debating tactics are fucking worthless now? Why even waste your time?

You upon being confronted with the PAINFUL TRUTH or something which incriminates your masters: LOL YOU ARE DUMB! LOOK MOMMY I DID IT! I BANISHED HIM! I SAID POOP POOP PEE PEE AND HIS ARGUMENT WENT AWAY!

Retard red hat useful idiot: Omg that person did a bad thing
CIA KIKE: but the person pointing that out is a libtard and this will benefit libtards! And evil cavemen in the middle east are gonna come for you if we dont emasculate you some more with the nanny state!
Red Had Retard: Uh, ok! That person didn't do a bad thing!

If thats actually how this is playing out then please just execute me now. For some reason I doubt people are that dumb though, and the more you tell people to not look at things the more they will.

No topic/thinking is off limits on pol. Only a faggot cia kike who needs their head smashed in in front of their family would come to any thread and say WRONGTHINK IS BANNED!

I think you just explained why I can't get into horror movies, as in, I can sit through and watch it without being emotionally drawn in whatsoever. Actually movies in general, but horror movies in particular

I WANNA BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA ANYTHING WITH EYES

Forty-four American colleges or universities, 15 research foundations or chemical or pharmaceutical companies including Sandoz (now Novartis) and Eli Lilly and Company, 12 hospitals or clinics (in addition to those associated with universities), and three prisons are known to have participated in MKUltra.

this candlejack shit is fucking retar

This shit is lame, I remember some videos from some ARG last
SUMMER
that were better.

This. This shit is like some creepypasta ARG more than a CIA tool.

No.

What the fuck is wrong with your post style? You write and talk like a fucking outsider. Not sure where you're from but no user I ever communicated with expresses themselves like this.

FATHER
BEETLEJUICE
ANATHEMA
UNBORN

Just filter the idiot that has no regard for history

Fake. Real mk ultra uses Disney films.

DO NOT WATCH THIS

This is data mining on steroids. The feelings you report specify your weaknesses, disadvantages, circumstance, and so on, all which can and will be used against you by enemies you don't even know yet. This stuff is NOT harmless.

It's a bot.

World class bantz…

Good evening ma'am, this is the police. Please describe exactly the situation leading up to the seizure.

i used to make creepy things for /x/ too

none of the things you listed proves that it is anything other than /x/ fucking around

i used to make creepy things for /x/ too

none of the things you listed proves that it is anything other than /x/ fucking around

sounds something very similar to the manchurian canidate, except the corporate suits are jews.

I'm done. RIP 8/pol/.

it's shit but jesus at least pretend you're not part of it.

What am I supposed to understand the video?

Its supposed to be a sequence that triggers someone who has been brainwashed to do something specific, mostly assassinations. Think of it as a numbers station sequence.

Do I have to hear them in order to be triggered into assasination mode?

Interesting post user…

I would imagine so.
Of course, there' also the possibility that because we are here we have managed to de-program ourselves; and the truth is far more terrifying: that everyone else is an MKULTRA zombie which would explain liberals.

So then the task becomes feeding these people the cure for their MkUltra conditioning, a pill perhaps… maybe a redpill?

All I said is nonsense I pulled out of my ass, but it will curb your anxiety a little fam.

Okay I am safe then because I am deaf.

One of the reasons they hate DUDE WEED LMAO is that is breaks the programming.

Holy shit user

These videos remind me of this

People don't simply "find" stuff like this and uploads it to Youtube without them shutting it down inmediatly. Probably a well done fake, you will most likely wont fint top secret videos on youtube, it has never happened before afaik.

this
at the very least don't post in this thread

Bingo. Those same methods of fracturing a childs mind can be implemented on adults, however, the stimuli has to be much more extreme and over a longer period of time. Success not guaranteed. A lot of BDSM is babbys first Monarch programming but many of the degenerate fucks involved don't actually know that. Even the old fuckers.

Here comes the part where I ask you for proof/source to your claims

not every user on Holla Forums has led a clean life faggot, if you really want to, gas me it'll only be real in your mind
and you're the same nigger stop sperging about redice

fugged it up
*if you're the same

I watched them all and felt nothing, what does that mean. Also I've recently seen a large flash.

Why should anyone stop "sperging" about alt-kike idiots?

No, it's some fag sperging about needing absolute proof right now that redice is controlled op.

Just look at modern art, this shit plays like fucking modern art

Yeah I just saw that thread. Classic alt-kike idiot.
Also should I outdo this faggot and make le spoopy webbums with actual Pavlovian conditioning and references to genuine MK tactics like sensory deprivation paired with chemical castration?

I learned how to use premiere pretty well when I was trying to rip off NOBODY™

I'm a bit disappointed that faggot seems to have left the thread though. I enjoy shitposting.
Knock yourself out m8. Might be interesting.

You're an imbicile if you think this is real. Marble Hornets was better than this trash.

Flat earth tier bullshit.

Yes it can let you see shit you are not supposed to see (Do Nazi - do not see)
This is why the Katy Perry video Oblivia has the line "stumbling around like a wasted Zombie"
I'm not encouraging anyone to take drugs before you start. I'm encouraging you to stop paying taxes to a corrupt system run by people that fucking hate you with a passion and want you to be a drone that they can parasite off of. Club together, grow you own food and stop consuming their filth.

Take off the tin foil hat, conspiracy theorists. Stop looking into things. The CIA was created so that you don't have to worry about hurting your brain by thinking too much. 3, 2, 1, your mind is now turned off. Enjoy your slumber!

You have to make the first frame of the gif something different.

Bullshit spam thread

Has anyone linked his Twitter account yet ? Here is an archive just in case archive.is/yLQ9H