#OURBO
2 scoops, 1 term, 0 parole.
#OURBO
#OURBO

DRUMPF BTFO FOR ETERNITY!

Just terrible.
Why delete it if you have nothing to hide?

Thank God I didn't take the screencap, else you'd have seen almost every post that wasn't yours was mine.

The beauty of IDs being turned off

Best kino was the /sudo/ threads after the hack. I shitposted on every side for hours at a time, stopping only when threads hit 750.

I'm taking that million GET, not sure what I'll spend it on, though.

That's pretty good kino, user, but think about this kino: political organizations have spent hundreds of millions of dollars trying to counter Holla Forums shitposting.

and the main guy behind the anti-Holla Forums shitposting effort, even with $40 million in funding, got so stressed out by it that he had a heart attack

Shitposting isn't hard. You pick the side you want to slide, take them on a ruse cruise so they get really into their sentiment, then hit them with something mildly upsetting to their beliefs and they chimp out.

Works on all groups.
But really, Holla Forums needs to go. They ruin every board they touch.

Brah I already called in /monster/ and they are sagebombing the fuck out of the board. Or did you not notice the 100 post jump in twenty minutes?

Nice digits. I'd be happy with a /monster/ get, they're pretty JUSTICE

I'll still get it. I have hope on my side.
The sheer number of good GETs I've gotten without machines or cheating or groups on this site would impress you.

I had a heart attack because I am fat as fuck, haven't exercised in years, chain smoke, and live on a diet of hot pockets, dorritos, and RC cola.

/monster/ here, can confirm.

Kek works in mysterious ways, user.

KEK giveth and he taketh away.
And I'm taking the GET.

Do you even know /2hu/? Manual shitposting with three people and we were regularly cucking spee out of gets.

Yeah, but did you have a heart attack because of internet nazi cartoon masturbator shitposters?
Because I'm fairly sure that's the funniest cause of heart attack I've ever heard of.

smh I got the 111111111 GET on Holla Forums.

Meant 8 '1's.

I've got a couple GETs in my day, kicked the old GETball around if you know what I mean. Good ole' GETball.

I am both sides. I am the nazi anime posters I also complain about.

If you aint first your last

Just reply chain me to inflate it :^)

It's better to use an anchored thread to creep the post count so people don't notice.

Who is your favorite touhou character?

If there weren't beautiful bastards out there trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls, I doubt Holla Forums would have gotten as far as it has. I've never been one for trollception, but I can appreciate it.

I've always had a soft spot for Cirno.

What makes you think that?

I've already got it :^)

auspicious dubs

Czech'd.

Can he do it again?

Nope, but I can.

Do you now?

dubs

Yes.

sheeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Maybe not.
You /monster/ niggers better use this well if I don't get it.

We're down to the wire now

FINAL 10 POST BOYS, STRAP IN.

Now it's 9 :^)

test?

OwO

asfasf

Holla Forums - Tranny Vaginas
Holla Forums wins forever.

Holla Forums on-topic until 2 million!
Holla Forums NEVER RETURN

Capisce~

Fucking cucked myself with flood error.

Better be good.

FUCK catchpa cucked me hard

I'll take it.

Palindrome get. Neat

𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐅 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

boom, headshot
another trumpcuck bites the dust

Just can't stop talking about Holla Forums, huh? I guess it's envy

Impeached? No one wants that, we want him shot in the gut to die slow. His drones will follow, of course.

Haha reported to FBI ;)

doing gods work user

Make sure you archive, and global report too. If Jim doesn't at least make a note about this shit he ends up looking complicit.

drudf will be impeached then judged by crimes against womankind in the UN court of equality

the BO of Holla Forums?

Jim the pig farmer. Mark is the bowel movement of Holla Forumseddit.

Real talk niggers

Should I restart the Bunbunmaru Sports page and report on GETs like I used to? It wasn't a board that was visited often but for those who hunt GETs they seemed to like it. I can't muster enough of a fuck to go back to fulltime GETball, but I could do my trademark analysis and commentary. Plus if I am not playing I would no longer have the conflict of being the top scorer in the 2015 Spring Opening season and reporting on myself.