Newfag from 4chan. Holla Forums on there actual became unbearable for me. any pro-tips?

newfag from 4chan. Holla Forums on there actual became unbearable for me. any pro-tips?

Thanks for stopping by.

Leave now.

Yes. Welcome, and fuck off; a thread died for this shitty one you created. You must lurk for 2 years before posting here!

LURK MOAR

Now piss off

(checked)
Hello Newfriend. As has been mentioned a few times already lurk moar

and if you don't for fuck's sake NEVER mention you came here from half-chanI mean reallydon't do it

lurk more

1. Don't make shit threads
2. Don't announce you're from cuckchan
3. Fuck off

no be jew

Lurk moar
Reported

Fred is my hero

Watcha sliding shlomo?

If it's taken you this long to open your eyes then we don't want you.

Yes. Lurk two years. also, drink bleach cuckchanner.

A thread died for this, OP. Look what you've done.

Are you even white?

These fags here are a bunch of squares!
Come join the epic memers over on v/ThePedes!

alex jones is a faggot

Yes
Don't make your own threads for This kinda shit.

Lurk.

Also this is a shell of it's former glory.

And every Holla Forums and /new/ sucks compared to the real OG exodus, 4chon's /new/.

Lurk for several weeks before posting. Thanks.

You lurk. And then you die, without making a difference. This is Holla Forums Holla Forums activity. You will expect nothing from pol, because they are incompetent in anything, other than posting threads about what happening to the world.

I dont even know why I came back today, first, I just wanted to see any interesting, or any action that has been taken. Nothing, I wasted me valuable time for this kike boards. Seriously, just as bad as Lefties tbh.

I suggest you leave Holla Forums as fast as you arrived.

Analize this shity post. When you see something like this, report the post and tell them
GO BACK TO REDDIT!

FUCK YO JEW ASS AND YO MAMMA NIGGUH

Let me join in. Lurk moar, and learn that these threads are cancer. No one cares you are from cuckchan; but a thread died for your shitposting.

Feel free to an hero

No bro, this place ROCKS. Nowhere better to hang out and catch up on the day's news with the RIGHT perspective!

Wouldn't it have been funny if OP had gotten post 10000000?

Go back there. This website isn't for you.

shitskins not allowed

does 4chon /new/ still exist?

I'll take Holla Forums for $600, Alex.

OP is trump a zionist y/n?

Here's some advice

Go Fuck Yourself

Lurk for 2 years and stop wasting dubs. Also DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED