Petition to Get Aiden Gillen Cast in the Venom Film

This is a very big opportunity Holla Forums, we could use your help.

change.org/p/sony-get-sony-to-cast-aidan-gillen-in-the-venom-movie

lol, alright

UUUU

First one to vote gets to stay on my board

5 years.
5 full fucking years since this movie was released.
And you fucking idiots are still using the stupid memes.
I don't think you could be anymore annoying and predictable if you tried.

Did you know all the cells in your body replace themselves every five years?
That means the entire makeup of your being is more original than the outdated and retarded fucking memes you spout.

It's all tired and not the least bit fucking funny.
No one thinks you're funny or witty for spouting these retarded memes.
You're the most annoying group of people on this fucking board.
And I would bet, at most, there are only 10 people in total the use these memes because of how utterly autistic and out of touch with what real people find amusing they are.

Enough.
Is.
==FUCKING==.
Enough.

[Autistic jewish screeching intensifies]
Stay mad.

I'm not from USA but i would support.

You hotheads never learn do you? Baneposting has no mere expiration date like milk, it transcends time.

As much as I support this and would like to see it happen, mods are going to bumplock this.
Will Nolan be directing this or what?

Lol butthurt much CIA?

he didn't redtext so good
a lotta loyalty for a hired shill

EDDIE BROCK, I'M FBI!

Do you feel in charge?

baneposting is like the fire it only does one thing

Ah you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Holla Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Holla Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever…

sage

i like this thread.

t.countryside burninator

Is that a motherfucking homestar runner reference?!

Well… The director for Venom is a kike. I'm out.

welcome to Hollywood

Pro tip: Venom was created by a kike. Same with ALL capeshit. You were going to fucking pay to see a hollywood movie?

The memes operate on a different plane of existence, m8. The director is just a conduit.

Actually, Venom was created by a proto-neckbeard, but not a kike.

Bane?

Alot of loyalty for a hired shill

FOR YOU

awwwwww

HAHAHAHa

Of coursh!

Yes, but not a good one. Trogdor juxtaposition doesn't work in this context.

Fucking hotheads man

Someone get this hothead outta here

Point is, bane isn't going anywhere.

Do you feel in control CIAnigger?

Anyone gonna point out how Holla Forums's one example of meme magic, Eddie Brock, is now going to be played by Tom Hardy aka Bane, aka one of the biggest memes ever?

Does anyone else unironiclly think that Bane did nothing wrong?

From what i can tell he's a traditionalist fighting against urbanite degeneracy.

We take Gotham from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you… the people. Gotham is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by storming Blackgate, and freeing the oppressed! Step forward those who would serve. For and army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The police will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great city… it will endure. Gotham will survive!

t. Smallguy

You do realise everything he did was a ruse to destroy Gotham using an unstable nuclear device.
All because his waifu wanted to hurt Batman

Bane was a refugee immigrant.

Yeah but Bane was white

New pasta?

Help OP with celeb bullshit SO JEWS CAN MAKE MORE MONEY… fucking neck yourself, cunt.

The problem here is his reasons.
Namely doing what a woman told him to do, dying for a womans petty revenge

Is this pasta fresh, or stale?

someone get this hothead outta here!

fuck off brockfag

I would like to inform you my entire workplace can communicate solely by quoting the plane scene.

WHAT KIND OF MAN ANCHORS A THREAD BEFORE DELETING IT

Now I understand why the second newest thread have 55 replies AND is anchored

At least you can post. Who are you?

Waaaait…this is pasta!

isn't venom the thing that makes bane such a big guy? (also didn't DC turn bane into a mexican, everytime he shows up in anything these days he has sounds mexican)

Shut up nigger.

Somebody get this hot head outta here

He was always south american as I recall.
And yes in the comics Banes uses some whacky experimental super steroid called venom.