Games with gorgeous landscapes

Share them, Holla Forumsirgins.

Hard Mode: The game has an explorable open word

Dante Must Die: Character is completely alone most of the time

The server is severely cucked, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/dylans-far-cry-2-realism-mod
moddb.com/mods/infamous-fusion/downloads/infamous-fusion-7th-release
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice.

Crysis, still gorgeous.

GTA:O, Witcher 3

Witcher 3

I'd say this is one of the most beautiful games of its time.

Is it playable without HUD?

Well kinda, the most annoying thing would be the lack of minimap. There might be a mod for that.

Irythill fucking blew me away when I first saw it

say what you will of the god of war series, the backdrops are really nice

That actually looks incredible.

Dark Souls' Anor Londo was really fucking magestic. It made you really feel like your were stepping into a land of the gods.
For anyone entering Anor Londo for the first time, put on some King Crimson. It'll blow your fucking mind.

All 3 of the DaS games did an excellent job with the visuals of the "big castle city halfway through" thing. I liked how ominous and lonely Drangleic Castle looked from the outside in 2 (but it was retarded on the inside of course). It did have one of the coolest bosses in the game though.

All the Call of Juarez games

Far Cry 2

Too bad it is the only interesting looking area in the whole game.

Far cry looks good. Gonna give it a try, does this game have any mods for it?

Is it though?

I remember there were some weapon mods. Also, there was one overhaul.

moddb.com/mods/dylans-far-cry-2-realism-mod

I think i used this one. Jesus it makes me want to play it again. It's one of those games.

why are you using such shitty bloom&brown color desaturation filters

Also, the lack of HUD makes this game look really good.

Far Cry 3 and 4 with those shitty minimaps and stuff cluttering your screen makes me want to puke.

What makes 2 better than the other games?
No, really, I've never played them.

I just got those off the $team community page, I don't think anyone wants my shitty 5:4 screenshots so I don't take them (yes that's a real aspect ratio).

Far more serious and hardcore. You have malaria, your weapon jams, no fast travel, gotta use map/compass and triangulate your position, and it's just more difficult in general.

I disliked Irythill the most out of all the areas. It just felt like an asset rip from Bloodborne.
Most of the game does, but it especially felt like it.
Smouldering Lake was the best.

IM BATMAN BLOWJOB ME

Cradle is pretty nice looking.

Man, I'm gonna be in for a wild ride

That difficulty is part of the appeal of Far Cry 2 though, it loves to fuck you over.

It makes me wish 3 didn't become the formula for all games to follow, one thing I liked about this series up until that point was that each numbered entry really was different

Thanks the scene designers from Stalker for that, they are fucking great at what they do and it shows. A shame they are not working on a proper game.

I'd say up until Far Cry 4 none of the games are bad, but Far Cry 2 is just such a fun weapons sandbox to play around with. You get so many weapons and so many potential tactics, but the limitations it gives you and the map system makes it so you're forced to adapt and improvise instead of being overpowered like MGSV or modern Ubisoft sandboxes.
Also, there's now the Infamous Fusion, which combines several realism mods, graphics tweaks and general improvements in one.
moddb.com/mods/infamous-fusion/downloads/infamous-fusion-7th-release

Gothic series

Step it up, senpai

I never though Africa to be that dangerous

You gotta love Far Cry's healing system.