Battlefleet Gothic Armada thread

Lets talk about BFG: Armada. Warhammer 40K And even fantasy if you want discussion is fine too.

Any guide or help about Space Marines fleet?

Game's pretty great. Only played a few hours and only singleplayer though because I've been busy.

Is the multiplayer still alive and good?

All I know is spam those boarding torpedos and ram boarding torpedos are guided by the way, so they will turn around and chase after targets

Thanks

Are the Eldar still stupidly overpowered in MP?

Get close, unleash the Emperors fury upon them.

bump

They did really well with the clips. I gotta try harder to finish the singleplayer.

How is your singleplayer-game going? Im curious.

Game is hard.

That's haunting as fuck. Wholly shit, they did a good job with just still art.

Just like in Endless Space/Legends. Is much cheaper and good looking that making a shitty ingame animated cutscene. This pleases me.

It's got just the right level of mystery to it. I was a bit skeptical when seeing previews, but they pulled it off well.

What is better?

Novas, or torpedos?

Is teh game good for SP? Worth a 4 GB pirate that'll take like a week because my internet is shit

Yes.

I haven't played this much since release but I remember finding the general combat in campaign kinda tricky. Anyone have good starting advice for how to actually play the game as the IG? As in what ships and weapons are good and which are worthless?

Nova Cannon spam will see you through the campaign and skirmish.

PIASE THE KEKMPEROR

*PRAISE