Stop dicking around with that MakeHuman shit and make yourself some real waifus with Illusion's Honey Select...

Stop dicking around with that MakeHuman shit and make yourself some real waifus with Illusion's Honey Select. (Demo version only, full game comes out in September)

Take in-game snapshots of your creations and post them here. You'll be able to load other users' creations using those pictures. Details below:

Download Link
hddgames.com/honey♥select-ハニーセレクト-demo/

How to install
1. Run "honey_01_trial.exe", unzip and install
2. Run "honey_trial_nakadashi.exe", unzip and install
3. Open "UITranslation.v0.12.3-HoneySelectTrial.7z"
4. Unzip folders "HoneySelectTrial_XX_Data" and "Plugins" into your main "HoneySelectTrial" game folder
5. Unzip "HoneySelectTrial_TextTranslation_(v0.7).7z"'s contents into your main "HoneySelectTrial" folder to have translated sliders/menus
6. "HoneySelectTrialLauncher.rar" contains the translated launcher. Use it in order to set window size and other such things
7. "C:\…HoneySelectTrial\UserData\chara\female" contains all your saved character files/snapshots.
8. Post your creations.

Bonus points to whomever can guess my vidya character

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!HtJm0aKa!baOWT-8BiBAnHcCmREJMSvrWK3iJMGpyYc1T5jcMakA
mega.nz/#!zN0H0QbQ!8tGqifQFpyqJRs9IolxdFlVYE9aicAWnmST7YdtEFcM
ran.2hu.moe/cmbrjv.7z
hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hentai-game-discussion/416433-illusion-artificial-academy-2-ジンコウガクエン2-discussion-and-faq-v2
my.mixtape.moe/dparmm.rar
my.mixtape.moe/bztwzl.7z
mega.nz/#!KZEUwYDY!4Kz3UxhJCNE6C7pZ_PbIa_UHeXGdz2G5dRCQtcu1of0
newocr.com/)
mega.nz/#F!QYlWRDYK!SZngRnKE1RMKlvCQJGcQBg
hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5685848-h♥strial-togglepov-v1-3-1
178.140.224.56/hst/
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
mega.nz/#!ZAgQ2bqR!FA2u8Uw9yroB6XMQjiDScc-cxSj1fSvh4bKOG0S8LQ8
mega.nz/#!9Z5yVCaa!9Q94XCBeXM8vloA16nV-azRTZzay8KXjsewyvd0M1-E
no-info.no-ip.info/sbpr/
imgur.com/a/weZC3
imgur.com/B1lPxdR
pastebin.com/NZS28fMr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

torrent, vola, mega, or gtfo

Is it gonna be as bad as SB3?

This

I'm done with illusion games. tk17 is where it's at

It has some serious sameface syndrome.

Nigger, PSO2 takes less steps, and allows better waifus. Oh and it even has some gameplay too.

They're pretty much the Bethesda Games of hentai
still waiting for AA3

Can you make traps yet? No? Then get out with this casual shit

Hey OP. I hope you do realize that character sharing is kinda broken for here, it could be with the way 8ch saves images or download them. They usually come out corrupted and one corrupted character fucks up the rest and you won't be able to save or load unless you remove the bad pictures.

There's a thread up for in /hgg/, but thanks for the install instructions you should really post that up there.

>>>/hgg/16027

it's a demo, not even the vaginas or dicks are fully modeled in. I'm sure they will since Illusion put great vagina physics in Secrosphere which also had a tomboy that pegged the main shota protag.

Also, a new version of the demo came out as well and you'll have to wait for mods to come out for it. But the character creator is great, way better than BDO, that's for sure, just wait for the game to out and you'll enjoy some nice futa since mods will make it happen.

It's not even released yet much less even a payware demo to warrant a torrent. Just use OP's link.

mega here.

so what's better for animu-haired women, this or AA2?

The real question is whether I can export them into Blender/SFM and then do lewd things with them.

?

>then I started fapping to her and eventually only her
I can't even make my waifu in it unless the game has a unicorn horn accessory, which 95% of games don't.
And that's fucked up. It shouldn't be unreasonable to ask for a unicorn horn.

Okay faggots, who have Jolyne WORKING card, i saw in /hhg/ but it's broken.

anyone?

AA2 easily. Unless you like the Sexy Beach Premium Resort graphics.

Also, secrossphere is in anime style, feature a shota protag if your into hat kind of thing but the huge downside is that the females are not customizable in appearance

Illusion games suck. Call me when there's a futa mod.

Yo can a nigga help me out
Like everything's fuckin white I can't do shit

What'd I break

Illusion is a christian company, such acts are heretical and they will never allow it.

I'm fucking dying for illusion make a pure yuri game, or at least put more focus than 10 measly animations

Screenshots? Or care to explain in detail.

I'm surprised, it runs in WINE. Good tidings for the eventual AA3, maybe.

All the menus in the character creation shit are blank, no options available.
The entire background in the character creator is white.

futa is for faggots romance is the only good fetish

I can't really tell if the visuals and physics are any better than PlayClub.

Bad slider-fu, the face making is about as versatile as PSO2 if not better. You can also rig imported faces into the game, it takes a shit load of work and some trial and error, but you can port DOA faces for example.

This will be like Premium play darkness, it is mostly an update over SBPR minus the open world thing, hell, the character cards are compatible apparently.
I guess they updated the engine and are in the process of shoving in a shitty VN-tier (in terms of interactivity) story mode, hopefully they will work more on the animations. Don't expect gameplay, not even AA-tier stuff, just poser and animation thing with some shitty story.

did i break it dad

Is AA2 hard to configure or what then?

(I used TheKlub for a bit, that's as much experience as I have with those)

I was out of disk space and time but both opened up and I could use the distraction given the latter.

I remember people having trouble setting up a threesome or even yuri and it's like, these are bare essentials, man.

You did follow the OP exactly right?

UI translation goes in first before everyother mod since it's not an actual translation but the loader needed for translations to work. Everything goes into the root directory.

Here try this.

mega.nz/#!zN0H0QbQ!8tGqifQFpyqJRs9IolxdFlVYE9aicAWnmST7YdtEFcM

overwrite the plugins folder. Make sure the UI translation is installed first here, a new copy.
ran.2hu.moe/cmbrjv.7z Install this first.

It's easier playclub from my experience, setting up for easy sex is all depends on how you make your characters on the custom creator. You can choose how hard it is for them to put out, unless you download other peoples character then you will have to edit them the same way. It's will require some in game knowledge on how the game works but it's easily doable once you figure shit out.

I meant TheKlub. For the record, I never liked that game anyways.

Just click on the first upward arrow (on the big window on the left) to open up the menu.

Good, that's what I want out of an h-game.

I would rather have both, SBPR was going to be that, a real shame the open world thing was fucked beyond repair, they are too incompetent to even code with Unity (which is meant to be retard proof).

Alright, thanks. Do you know any place that has some starter steps for the complete noobs (namely me)? Other than knowing AA2 exists, that's as much as I know about it.

You have a fetish for gameplay or something?

Yes.

No thanks. I'll stick with Custom Maid 3D 2.

Your kind will soon be hanging from trees.

That's actually really cool.
Kudos to the furfags for actually making a decent-looking mod.

>>>/out/

Japanese furries aren't like western furries.

Western furries are a cancerous community while Japs are just otaku that like hentai.

Yes I do.

hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hentai-game-discussion/416433-illusion-artificial-academy-2-ジンコウガクエン2-discussion-and-faq-v2

Read everything in here especially the bright red letters , Make an account, trust me, it's worth it for all your hentai needs.

Also the HF patch is a must

Im not going to be like the rest and limit myself to call you a "weeb" as if we were still on 4shit during 2006, instead I will tell you something more truthful and painful.

the only difference between furry and kemono is snout length

You couldn't be more mistaken, but that's a discussion for another board.

No, you missunderstood me.

They're both highly autistic, it's just that they aren't the same strain of autism.

Good, the AA girls look terrible.

You're doing it wrong you fucking hipster.

Lmao school shooter detected

Well actually it depends, if it's a furry from before it was insanely popular to be a furfag, like Eric Schwartz, it's the same passion

Also if you don't know who Eric Schwartz is.
Get the fuck off Holla Forums
That's important vidya history

wew

fuck forgot to spoiler. my bad

That chinese chick from MGS?

i don't know mang

PRAISE KEK

(((Schwartz)))? A jewish furry?

Installed the tiral and cant save or load characters, why?

Did you try to save any custom made characters from here? You know the ones that were posted?

That's is one fine made character man.

Nice leddit meme, but Schwartz is a very German last name… and plenty of Germans are furries.

If I had the ability to cry, I'd be doing a lot of it at this very moment. The future is bright.

Is it better or worse than Sexy Beach Premium Resort's creator?
I actually tried playing Sexy Beach Premium Resort when it came out.
They put everything into the creator as far as I'm concerned.
When that demo creator came out I made so many characters.

The style is growing on me, it isn't setting on that awkward in-between that was SBPR.
I take request for making some characters, I can't think of anything to make myself, but feel like wasting some time with the sliders.

i tried the ones from the /hgg/ thread.

They still have a lot to work on. Too much for them to still learn. If they can actually perfect open world game play it would be perfect.

Imagine a Frank's Adventure.

More vidya related ones.

It could either be one of those "must run as admin" things, or you could be getting hit with the bug that doesn't let you import characters. If I save a girl someone else made and put her pic into the female character data folder, I lose the ability to save or load any girls at all in the creator or H part.

Thanks. I'm surprised she came out so well considering she's just a slight alteration of one of the default girls.

It is the SBPR craetor, just with some refinements. As the OP mentioned, SBPRs character data cards are compatible with Honey Selects after the game converts them.

who?

Remove them, only one worked for me and it was this girl, but I can't guarantee the same. As of now for some reason 8ch saved girls get corrupted , might be the way 8ch saved or downloads files, I don't know. Beat bet is to look for some forums. Hongfire is a good way to look for customs that work

dude, wheres Jinx and Argent?

It's better. Not a LOT better, in fact it's basically just a new version of SBPR's.

Seems like it's easier to make European faces now.

Soros' last name was Schwartz before changing it too.

It's just a demo right now. Not too much interaction. It's all about the character creator. H scenes end when either one cums.

I'd rather just have a harem simulator a la Custom Maid, too much gameplay means less time for me to beat the bishop.

The anime look is good for lower-spec games but now that we have the power to make the "perfect" vision humanoids, we must evolve.

Made one according to my tastes. No bully.

so YOU'RE the faggot who every fucker under the sun panders to when they make MILFs.
GO FUCK YOURSELF FOR HAVING A SHIT TASTE IN MILFS YOU FUCKING CUCKOLD

Titty monsters pls go, and stay go. DFC is justice.

But I said no bully

can you make an office lady with average tits?

user, that's not how bullying works.

I made one. Not sure it would match your taste, I was experimenting.

What's wrong with liking big tits?

It's okay user, I like big titty too.

Titties are fine as long as there isn't an autistic amount of sag. What IS an issue is when an erotic genre is dominated by a certain titty size.

FUCK YOU

Making the tits boring don't help. Either make em proper spherical or flat. We're aiming for originality here. Something sized like pic related.

STOP THE BULLYING

Bullying is never nice, let people like what they want FAG

=FINALLY, I CAN MAKE MY THICK WAIFU!==

he's ruining the DAMN FUCKING MILFS YOU TARD

YEAH WELL YOU'RE A TARD FUCK YOU NO BULLYING

BULLYING IS A CRIME AGAINST MAN AND GOES AGAINST ALL HIS NATURE, I REFUSE TO LET IT BE.

Toku tier moral shitposting aside my shit's still broke, I did everything that one guy told me to, I installed the translation and all that dumb stuff.

I can't help you fix that but if you tell me what kind of girl you'd like I can try making one.

I also have this installed and it's great

kill yourself

You're too kind user
I mean if you want to, tall, dark, fit, and good thighs and hips with black hair.

Just go for total nee-sama

Shit nigga, I'm watching the blm shit right now.

Start from scratch, it's obvious you fucked something up. deletes everything uninstall everything and remove all custom files.

Now do this.

ran.2hu.moe/cmbrjv.7z

Also, never install an illusion game other than C:.

>then extract this to the root my.mixtape.moe/dparmm.rar
>Also this my.mixtape.moe/bztwzl.7z
>now you install the rar in here mega.nz/#!zN0H0QbQ!8tGqifQFpyqJRs9IolxdFlVYE9aicAWnmST7YdtEFcM in the root as well.

Follow this exactly.

doing gods work, office ladies need more love.
why is the resolution so low in the pics? everything looks so blurry when i zoom in

Those images are the save data of the characters, save the pic and dump it in your userdata/chara folder and you can "use" the character on your game. Every relatively recent illusion game works like that.

Alright so, I got it from this mega link.

What the hell is nakadashi

Ellie, is that you?

the pleasure of cumming inside

It's a ""DLC"" of sort that came for the trial, I don't think it is payed, but I'm not sure. Regardless, here is the download for the 1.1 version
mega.nz/#!KZEUwYDY!4Kz3UxhJCNE6C7pZ_PbIa_UHeXGdz2G5dRCQtcu1of0
Install that right after the game following instructions.

Right so this is embarassing.

So uh, I'm running Windows 7 on a prebuilt that came with Windows 8 and """"upgraded"""" to 10, so I said fuck it and went back to 7 so I could play Starsiege with a friend. Well, long story short, I guess I installed a faulty fucking copy because any 64 bit program refuses to run on this machine. I think the fact I use 5 gigs of ram might be the issue here as well. I'm not good at computer, what do?

BDO's character creator isn't that great to begin with fam

What is the bit version of the OS and how much RAM do you have? I had no idea PCs could even only use 5 GB of ram. Shit, I can't think of a single prebuilt that even comes with that odd fucking figure.

Nigger where the fuck is that option at? What fucking chinese malware are you trying to get me to install?

Okay, due to confusions.

You don't need it.

But here is the download

Read this instead of the OP.

You don't NEED it, but if you want to use it, it goes before everything else. It isn't that hard, user, just install the game, install the cum inside dlc, and follow the other steps. If you ever installed any mod or crack, this should be simple.

Stop being condescending and just tell me what the fuck to do already. I've already made it clear the instructions don't make sense. How much more do I have to spell out for you that I'm fucking retarded when it comes to this shit?

The fuck is going on?

Do I only have to follow the OP to get to making waifus or do I actually have to download some other stuff?

I'm really bad at following conversations.

it's okay user, people are really bad at explaining and i'm really bad at understanding.

We're all bad here.

Give me 10 minutes. I'll get you good instructions even if it kills me.

BLM shit is over so now I have my head in the game

It seems very clear to me, though I have yet to work up the energy to download all this shit. Do you not understand what a root directory is?

I've already said I'm retarded when it comes to this shit. What more do you want from me?

I'm not being condescending, the instruction is pretty fucking clear.

>Download my.mixtape.moe/dparmm.rar

>Download my.mixtape.moe/bztwzl.7z

>Download mega.nz/#!zN0H0QbQ!8tGqifQFpyqJRs9IolxdFlVYE9aicAWnmST7YdtEFcM

Sorry I don't speak chinese hieroglyphics user

Wait, why not install it on any other drives from :C? I installed most illusion games in D drive and it works perfectly?

user….do….do you not know what any of these fucking words mean? Extract? Paste? Folder? Install? Default path?

If you don't even know what those words mean I genuinely have no idea how you made it to this website. Can you tell us exactly which words you don't understand?

After somehow failing to make the english patch work and failing to find the bonus patch thing I just went to the hongfire page on this.
Downloaded and installed nakadashi and used one of the english translations there (UITranslation v0.12.3 for Honey Select Trial by Akyryz).
Extracted it (Plugins+HoneySelectTrial_64 Data+32_Data) into the folder (C:/illusion/HoneySelectTrial).
Everything works fine and I can read it.

Finally tried to play everyone's favorite game

Now I'm going to play the 2nd game.

Holy fuck. On the installer, click the second option from the top (the one on the middle), then follow a regular installation process.
On the DLC/Nakadashi thing, click the left button first, that one will copy the files for you and make the installation. After it is done installing, you will only have one button available on the window, that's the "finish" button (the window will close).
Then follow a regular copy and paste installation process and run the game from the "HoneySelectLauncher.exe" on your installation folder.

It's a general rule of thumb to avoid problems, if it works for you, go ahead, some of us have had horrible experiences trying to get the DLC and patches to work correctly when changing the default installation path.

YOU DUMB NIGGER I'M TALKING ABOUT THE FACT THAT THIS SHIT'S IN MANDARIN OR WHATEVER THE FUCK AND OP'S INSTRUCTIONS ARE SHIT

I speak gods language, you fucking heretic

my nigga

ALRIGHT NOW TO GET STARTED

That fucking BLM shit had my head going over.

Step 1: download mega.nz/#!HtJm0aKa!baOWT-8BiBAnHcCmREJMSvrWK3iJMGpyYc1T5jcMakA there will be 2 buttons, I don't know how to read jap, but click the darker text one, it will extract.

Step 2: go to where you extracted the file then go in the folder, then click startup. Again shit will be japanese. pic

==pic=

StEP 3 IMPORTANT STEP: 'click the middle button then (N) and again (N)' it will install

Step 4: Install nakadashi Download here mega.nz/#!KZEUwYDY!4Kz3UxhJCNE6C7pZ_PbIa_UHeXGdz2G5dRCQtcu1of0 extract as step 1. the darker option, I mean there are only 2 options, only one will work the other will exit

Step 5: go to where it extracted and click Filecopy.exe

Step 6: Download my.mixtape.moe/dparmm.rar extract the contents to the root directory(Where the game is installed) C(or whatever you main harddrive is in):>illusion>HoneySelectTrial

Step 7: Download my.mixtape.moe/bztwzl.7z do the same.

Step 8: Download mega.nz/#!zN0H0QbQ!8tGqifQFpyqJRs9IolxdFlVYE9aicAWnmST7YdtEFcM again the same in the "ROOT'' directory

Step 9: ???

Step 10': I'm not sure what then

step 3 here

fucking based.

The biggest problem that it isn't even "realistic", it toes the line between the two.

For an idea of what Illusion's realistic style is like, look at Real Kanojo.

Illusion games works best where you defualt main directory is in which is C: and the modders who make the shit easier for most choose that directory instead, but if you know your shit it should be a problem since you can alway change it yourself. Also, in the last Illusion games it was default to C; so you need to use a registry edit to make english patches work if you installed their games into another directory

what is this and where do I get it

Real Play.

Go to hongfire and look around. There are download links and some basic mods if I recall correctly.

Protip: to view gibberish as moonrunes you need to change your system locale to Japanese from the control panel.

Don't know why I'm spoonfeeding, but screenshot your installation windows and paste it here (newocr.com/) and convert and translate.

I have applocale installed, and since I have no idea how to read moonrunes so I won't have to do it.

It's not hard lads tbh.

Or you can just click around the usual installation paths/options. That works too, just a bit more blindly.

Nope.

Real Kanojo, look on Hongfire.

There are 3 girls, the first is an idol you spend the day with, the second is a childhood friend you have a meal with, the third is a semen demon teacher who hungers for your dick.

Holy shit I think I remember playing that in my rapelay days. Fucked my shitty laptop up it ran so poorly. Feels like it's been centuries, I can hardly remember the time not long ago when I had to play my ero shit at 30 fps with fucked up translations and bloatware because I didn't know how to properly install any of it.

Yeah, I remember now. I'm gonna have to admit it was pretty bad which is why I confused it with a better game.

Just followed OP. That was easy.

time for waifu times

My fucking dick holy shit

make an oppai loli

Also, gonna shill here. /hgg/ has tons of other hentai games, most will fit your needs

is there a game with a big tittied loli witch who breathes fire when she climaxes?

God fucking bless Japan

>>>/hgg/

there might be not too sure

I can't wait

neither can I user. Fucking neither can I.

damn son. share some cards, hopefully they'll work

Quick question, feel free to ignore me

What's Windows 10's japanese vidya compatability? Do I need to run shit in a w7 emulator or use some legacy applocale compatability layer?

How do I do that?

I have no idea about windows 10, if you want I can upload this old version of applocale I have. I've been using it since.

Oh okay, as soon as I figure out how to save characters, I'll do it.

click on "other" when making a character

Character creation is the only fun part with Illusion now…

Fookin sad.

So whats the potential for creating lolis here

mega.nz/#F!QYlWRDYK!SZngRnKE1RMKlvCQJGcQBg

Here try this. it might work

One of the sample characters is a loli

i have to ask for pics if it's not too much

Their point was that Uploaded / Uptobox / Tusfiles / Usersfiles / Keep2Share are all shit file hosts.
Also you don't need something to be special to warrant giving it a torrent. If there's demand to share it (even just a demo), people will torrent it. Simple.

You sure can. Wasn't aiming for a very young loli version, more of late loli. Quite happy with the results, porting from SBPR didn't worked so well, a lot of the settings were off.

one of the defaults of the sample characters .

Wot, this stuff is great, even without mods, looks like i am up for a good time, i can only pray for my dick to be strong and survive

How long will it take for a translation

I'm not sure if these ones look significantly different from Sexy Beach Premium Resort characters.

The game was AIDS, though. Is this new thing going to be just a waifu creation and fuck tool, or is it going to be a game also?

There seems to be a personality system and something else to, like dealing with multiple waifus or someshit like that. Don't expect a game, just fucking.

what do you expect from a sex game?

Are these the only options for sexy times right now?

There is missionary, hand job and blowjob too. Make sure to keep the heart going on all the animations to unlock more options.

lewd

censor it

Sexy beach premium resort had hand holding on while walking on the beach. Probably the only good thing about that shit on the "free-roam" mode, performance was utter crap though.

I do this, I get to step 3, and it gives me pic related when I try to install it and then kicks me back to the first menu.

Newocr translates this as

I just wanted to fap.

I don't exactly understand the instruction but okay.

Is there also a way to turn the guy into a silhouette? His dumb face is a big turn-off.

>hand holding on while walking on the beach.
TRIGGERED
DELETE THIS

I'm not expecting anything else, but it would be interesting if there were actual gameplay aspects to it. In these Illusion games you can cum however many times you wish in a row and you can even lock your orgasm meter thing.

Orgasm management and minmaxing when?

I just want to upset a lewd elf waifu by prematurely ejaculating between her boobs. Lewd elf is redundant. All elves are slutty whores.

I meant to post this one instead

Lewd female elf, rather.

I really liked orgasm management in AA3, the squirt mod was godly

I'm too lazy to read the entire thread and install crap, was any "download and play" version posted yet?

closest thing you will get is

haven't tried it yet tho, i am still downloading, 5mb internet is suffering

desu desu

I question why we are turning human sexuality into a game.

To keep away from things that are too difficult for a retard, maybe?

because the people who have fairly low standards in porn and people who like video games have a large overlap? go home tumblr, I know it's you

wat

that isn't my first post in the thread, nerd

Get a load of mister hoity-toit over here.

even so, you are quite a fag

never said I have high standards either

SO finally got to do this, worked in WIndows 10 but not UI translation?????

I like my lolis to straddle the line of realism so I can get away with what equates to victim-less CP and I don't have to feel bad about it.

d.va card where?

?

This guy has the right idea. This is still illegal in my country.

Nobody's answering, so here's my waifu for some encouragement.

I'm not worried about legality as much as moral corrosion and child abuse enabling.

They really pull no punch huh

but who will save the virtual children

also couldn't get the fucking translated UI, maybe the plugins don't work on W10, but eh, i suppose i'll bother with it when it releases, i'm not gonna drop Killer instinct for this

She she even paying attention?

nevermind, found this in the graphics settings

sheit
I'll wait for the full version.

BIG KHAZAR MILKERS

Nothing, big tits are great.

never seen such complexity in a an H game's options, i left them as is so i don't fuck up

If I knew how to take off the HUD that'd be grand but I'm versed enough in the runes to experiment.

Moonwizard here. The window reads:

"The InstallShield Wizard has completed. The wizard was interrupted during installation of ILLUSION HoneySelect (trial version). Your system hasn't been changed. If reinstalling - please complete the set-up process again.

Click close to finish the wizard."

OK finally got the moonrunes decrypted

TURNS OUT THIS GUY

Forgot to list
ran.2hu.moe/cmbrjv.7z

in between steps 6 and 7

So copying and extracting that folder to the root of the game and then doing the rest of the steps will get you the UI in english.

Those floor textures are really inconsistent, the dirt looks blurry and more lower quality compared to the wood.

nice job senpai!

Why not use a POV mod?

hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5685848-h♥strial-togglepov-v1-3-1

Skyrim mods have it, even anus physics.

That makes even less sense.

Already solved my problem but that looks neat.

Updated my card because clothes and personality.

Nice.

How so? Every squishy part has physics, it's attention to detail. Or pure autism.

Were you the guy who made them?

IIRC the guy who made the ones posted by also made a jinx but it wasn't as good due to no matching hair and the demo didn't have any cloths to attempt to make them match. I also didn't save the jinx but it might still be up on /hgg/.
I made a blackfire based on the starfire but its kind of meh i guess.
I also attempted to make Rance

Oh hey, managed to get breastfondling with a cow with Interested property thingo.

So no romance again? Another point and fuck game? Lame.

hmm

this

Followed this, but still the english translation does not work for some reason.
Well, at least the game works.

Anyone got any number values because I just can't find a good one.

I hope this game isn't heavy on the text so we can get a 100% translation. I hate playing games where not everything is translated

How big is this game?

It's a demo.

I mean how big in size it is

My folder is 2.04 gb.

God damnit.

(((REDDIT)))

It'd been like that ever since they got DDOS's to hell and back a few weeks ago. They lost of lot a shit and had to resort to that ugly format.

as

pointed out I missed the englishe loader. install that first then the rest of the translations.

Work for me my nigga. Only the main menu is still moonrune but thats fine.

You might have to reinstall or find a file that does not belong there. I'll revise my instructions it in a bit, I'll have to reinstall my game as well. I'll make a paste bin too.

I've ran the file replacement steps a few times more and it started working as if by a miracle

REVISED

Step 1: download mega.nz/#!HtJm0aKa!baOWT-8BiBAnHcCmREJMSvrWK3iJMGpyYc1T5jcMakA This is the newest version 1.1. there will be 2 buttons, I don't know how to read jap, but click the darker text one, it will extract.
Step 2: go to where you extracted the file then go in the folder, then click startup. Again shit will be japanese.
STEP 3 IMPORTANT STEP: 'click the middle button then (N) and again (N)' it will install
Step 4: Install nakadashi Download here mega.nz/#!KZEUwYDY!4Kz3UxhJCNE6C7pZ_PbIa_UHeXGdz2G5dRCQtcu1of0 extract as step 1. the darker option, I mean there are only 2 options, only one will work the other will exit
Step 5: go to where it extracted and click Filecopy.exe
Step 6: Download my.mixtape.moe/dparmm.rar extract the contents to the root directory(Where the game is installed) C(or whatever you main harddrive is in):>illusion>HoneySelectTrial
Step 7 Download ran.2hu.moe/cmbrjv.7z and extract in the ROOT directory, overwrite if needed. This is the file that allows for actual translations but not a translation itself. It's he LOADER
Step 7: Download my.mixtape.moe/bztwzl.7z do the same. This is the Sitri intro scene (suspicions are she might be a demon)
Step 8: Download mega.nz/#!zN0H0QbQ!8tGqifQFpyqJRs9IolxdFlVYE9aicAWnmST7YdtEFcM again in the same in the "ROOT'' directory. This is the Image translations, I.E options and shit.
Step 9: ???
Step 10': Profit

==ALSO DO NOT USE THE UNCENSOR/VAGINA PATCH IN HONGFIRE OR ANYWHERE ELSE IF YOUR USING THE 1.1 VERSION(which is the MEGA download) IT BREAKS THE GAME MAKING IT UNPLAYABLE UNLESS YOU MADE BACK UPS)

OP posted the old version, you can use the uncensored patch well on that. The new versions adds 2 new outfits plus replaced the default face for the girls. I'll make a pastebin for some good mods that work with 1.1, give me while to test them and shit.

Also here is a hongfire character database.

178.140.224.56/hst/

I have not how to figure out how to download them but I think you might need a google account for this shit which I don't have and wont make. But if you have one then enjoy.

The installers (what you download) is a bit over a gb, don't be a faggot.

There is one autistic waifu fag with a picture of kokoro on his avatar that does all the head mesh porting, he made a guide for that, it is not easy.

On the character page, this girl is introduced as the mansion concierge, providing the player with support in various fields. It's also mentioned that she cannot be customized by the player and possesses a fixed, unique, dedicated personality.
We don't know much about her, except her name : Sitri Rembrandt. And this name is peculiarly intriguing.
In demonology, Sitri is the 12th Prince of Hell and rules over 60 legions of demons. He was extensively described in the Lemegeton (the Lesser Key of Solomon), a 17th century grimoire that compiles occult books written during the European Renaissance.
The first part of this grimoire, the Ars Goetia, was written after the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum from the Dutch occultist Johann Weyer, and introduced Sitri as a demon that is able to "inflames a man with a woman's love and also stirs up women to love men". It is also said that Sitri can reveal the secrets of women, make them "luxuriously naked" and obey his whims. And that this demon, when taking human form, is extremely attractive and beautiful.
Her surname also is interesting. It seems clear that it was borrowed from Rembrandt van Rijn, a famous Dutch painter from the 17th century that is still considered one of the greatest to this day.
Rembrandt is mainly known for his large and impressive baroque paintings often featuring biblical or mythological themes, and his clever take on tenebrism, using highly-contrasted lights and shadows (a technique known as clair-obscur or chiaroscuro) to emphasise the dramatism of his scenes.
It's not really difficult to connect the dots, here. We have a girl whose forename is inspired by a demon of lust that is mostly known from a 17th century grimoire compiling the work from Dutch occultists, and whose surname is the same than a 17th century Dutch painter that was famous for its mythical themes.
And this girl is going to be the one that supports you and help you find your "partner". The girl that is going to play Cupid in this story bears the name of a demon known to be able to make men and women lust after each other. It's almost weird how everything seems to correlate, here.
I doubt Illusion built that character on top of such references just for show. As far as I'm concerned, it feels a little bit too elaborated not to have any role in the story, and may explain why everything about this game and this girl has been left shrouded in mystery : there probably is more to her than meets the eye.

I would be horrified if I wasn't laughing so hard.

Is it breast cancer?

I told you

why?

You didn't know this?

Well now that I got this shit in English I know what the fuck I'm doing. Time to do what God never could.

put her in a office lady suit, i need it.

i dont know how to feel, it looks like an introduction to an adventure game.

I WOULD user BUT RIGHT NOW THINGS ARE GOING ON

anyone got the uncroped version i only found this

I'll stick to dicking around with pencil and paper

All they do is pixelate weiners and vagoos, and those are easily uncensored.
I prefer them censored though.

10/10 BEST FUCKING GAME HOLY SHIT

secrosphere english patch when

Do they react to different dick sizes?

It did get translated, check /hgg/

As far as I can tell, you can't have a different dick size, it's just always fucking huge and she says it's sugoi.

Guess I'll post more of my waifu.

She looks like that ghost elite four chick from black and white.
Also how did you get your white cloths to not glow like their made of neon lights?

I just added made her top slightly grey so it's a bit less reflective, but not enough where you can tell it's not white.

Shoutouts to my wasted film school degree for making me ace at a hentai character creation demo. Also office wear for

you're welcome buddy.

Your instructions could be simplified. Fucking around with the 日本語 self-extracting archives is a waste of time, just use 7z and then put the game folder wherever and the addons in their appropriate subfolders.

my nigger thanks bro!

Well here's the thing, I got the full game and the DLC but I registered on HF today and for whatever reason I have less access to the forums than I do a visitor.

Since I didn't find the HF patch anywhere else I figured I neded an account, but after that I can't go any place in the site. Didn't get a validation e-mail either.

Do you know ´what's up with that or where else can we get the HF patch from?

Ignore anyone who says you need Hongfire for anything related to AA2.
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP

That's odd. I'm not sure what's going on, but most likely due to it being a forum you may need to wait for the email if you didnt get it yet anyways here they are

Artificial Academy 2 DLC HF Patch version 1.0.7

Artificial Academy 2 DLC HF Patch

Install the DLC patch first then the regular one.

Ignore what I said the original file is gone/

They really went for an ultra realist approach, they know their audience.

They really went for an ultra realist approach, they know their audience.

Artificial Academy 2 DLC HF Patch version 1.0.7
mega.nz/#!9Z5yVCaa!9Q94XCBeXM8vloA16nV-azRTZzay8KXjsewyvd0M1-E

That fucking hacker fucked hongire in all ways.

Sorry mate, I only recommend it since I don't browse half/vg/ /hgg/ and we really don't have much of a community here.

You should if you want to be up to date on AA2. The community is dead everywhere else. Including Hongfire for the most part.

it was that bug, is there a fix?

I don't want to kill your hopes, but apparently Japan is having an election today and well

I'll let you read this

>>>Holla Forums6651064
>>>Holla Forums6651077
>>>Holla Forums6651283

It might not be a bug, It could be with how 8ch manages files, most get corrupted during saving or downloading them

good luck whit that, this might be the return of a fractured feudal japan

Can't believe I'm about to go through this installing hassle just for a few faps. It's probably not even significantly different from the SBPR character creator.

I bet tumblr will be happy.

It'd be like a second Hiroshima except self-induced.

recreate her

Thanks lad. I don't know why it's doing that but it's a starting point.

Porn and anime make shitloads of money though. Doubt they'd be so willing to shut those industries down. But then again they do also need to raise their birthrates and have less hikki NEETs.

You're in the club and this guy slaps your waifu's ass. What do you do? Keep in mind he's 7'4 and 28 lbs.

He's a big guy.

(checked)

It isn't that hard.

I'm flattered. I made an updated version, more based on the SSB4 model with some personal ""artistic"" liberties to fit the art style of the game. Quite pleased with the results.
Also updated the loli/teen vivian.

I managed to get the file before you guys posted the links, but thanks a lot regardless.

Just getting my ass kicked by the game now. I thought it was going to be like TheKlub where you just select the involved and get them going as opposed to having to win them over.

In step 4 you say to extract, where I extract it to? Same folder as step 1 or somewhere inside the game files?

You can do that if you have the frontier exes which allow you to bypass every aspect of the actual game.

same as step one and two.

I take back all my doubts. Hory sheeeet this looks goddamn amazing.

The creator is the same, but it looks way better.

They actually added different face outlines, that makes a huge difference in avoiding the "same-face" issue and the "forever gook" syndrome from previous titles.
The new renderer does make things look better.

Is he like a balloon? I'd pop the fucker if he even looked at my waifu.

So is this purely a character creator or is there an actual game side to this? Will I be able to seduce, date and savagely rape my in-game waifu?

In the demo you can fuck the girl, but it's really basic. It's mostly just the character creator.

That's the reason the unscensor broke like in they made an update to the faces in the new update

fite me fucker

had room for one for accessory

Think they might of went a little overboard with the accessories in this game.

Venerated God-Emperor, our undying Lord on the Golden Throne, save my balls from certain doom.

There actually isn't a whole lot you can do with accessories. I'm kind of disappointed by the lack of customization for males. You can't even change the height and make a shota. This is the closest I could get to Shrek.

And to think that monstrosity is possible without a slide unlocker/extender.

The accessories are great, the red hair band on the pony tail of my samus is actually a clown nose, flattened and deformed to look like a hair band

How do you customize the males? I don't even see the option.

What I want to know is if I can switch the males out with a female or not?

The top button on the left at the title screen.

Help me. I think it's stuck.

also, I have no idea how to take hi res screens

forgot pics

If you have 1.1, the first blue button to the left on the main menu. It's very shallow as the other user said, but I think non-asian looking males are viable.

On a side note, I'm really liking the spats.

If the characters had unique parts (hair, etc) it might not load shit, you will realize because it won't let you load any character at all (the character list will be empty). Remove the cards if they don't work and things will go back to normal.

I'm already doing that but shit is taking forever.

I am.
I have that blackfire one and I know I didn't make that one.
I assume that was you.

I can't seem to import every one either.
Terra one worked for some reason.

Thank you.
Now my only problem is all the hair and skin color differences.

Yeah, colors will be off and even the faces look a bit different, at least on my case. I ended up re-doing my characters (well, two of them). I don't know what to make now, can't find inspiration.

How do you take screenshots?

I just use gyazo.

It was inevitable that someone's gotta make our daughteru in this game so it might as well be me.

Enjoy shortstack goblin.

Card please.

I like mine better, but yours looks smugger.

That's not our daughterfu. Plus this guy already made her better.

You inspired me to try and make She-Hulk. I feel like I got kinda close.

I played the game a little AS GOD INTENDED to get the hang of it to begin with (unemployment'll do that to ya) but I had no idea the game was 2 years old already.

Guess it shows how busy I was before not to notice, but is there some sort of ABSOLUTE NOOB GUIDE to the game itself (how to score threesomes and shit)?

Also I saw the guides mention how you could get the game to look better by having custom settings on your video card, but my Catalyst Control doesn't have nearly as many options as they listed.

Is it something that can remedied with driver updates or some earlier models (this is like 2012, 2013) just don't have?

Vivian ain't no loli.

I'd reduce the size of those forearms a bit.

I'm making a grown up version now... she will be a bit thick, not fat, not even chubby, just slightly thick. The face is the hardest part, so I'll have her ready soon.

Probably can be remedied with driver updates? I don't think AMD cards from 2012 should be missing any of the features, unless they aren't GCN. Then maybe they are since AMD basically dropped support for anything pre-GCN.

I know of no noob guide. The wiki for the game has some basics listed I guess.

2010 going by the back of the box, regardless of the year I purchased it. Gonna try the drivers no less.

Being able to make similar cloths goes a long way.
Found a use for the clown nose accessory.

That's pretty good user

Post the you character cad already mane.

This thing?

Well shit ti didn't work.

Gonna have to find a nice reliable way to share characters.

How long is it supposed to take to import cards? It's been going for a few minutes.

I cancelled my shit after an hour.

Cards made for this game shouldn't need to be imported, just put them on the corresponding path and open the game again. Importing one card didn't took me that long at all, just a couple of seconds.

This is pure gold.

Here is mine and a comparison with the loli-ish version.

The import is for SBPR cards. Sadly we can't share characters here since they wont work. gonna ind a way.

This is the SBPR cards.

Mate, I don't know how to tell you this, but those aren't cards.
Cards are way smaller in resolution, like this

I suggest you looking around this site:
no-info.no-ip.info/sbpr/
Maybe you can find a backup.

The cards I linked are the same resolution as those that you gave me on your link,

see

You're right, SBPR cards are bigger than the ones from this game, my bad.
Still, tried with a random card from that character repository and they work, your cards are fucked for some reason.

People are saying that the way Holla Forums handles images is messing up the cards. Try uploading them on an external image host like imgur or something.

None of the cards posted here are working for me.

Alright try these

imgur.com/a/weZC3

one at a time

jack frost noooooooo

The one with white hair worked. The other one didn't.

The pink haired I downloaded, so yea it's 8ch. White hair is mine. imgur will be then

The issue has been identified in theory. It turns out it's not a bug in the game but possibly something about the way Holla Forums handles images that causes the metadata to get corrupted. I tried getting cards from Hongfire, and they worked just fine, so there's some credibility to that theory. Either way, we won't be able to share cards directly on the site like we did with Artificial Academy and Sexy Beach.

I just tried with and it works. I opened the image on a new tab (middle mouse button) and right-click saved from that new tab.
Same with the loli from here .

Asian Betty Uma Therman Pulp Fiction cosplay.
I like to imagine I will figure out/remember how to make non-asian faces

I just noticed

I never went beyond 30 in any thread before. fuck, I guess I'm obsessed over illusion hentai games. Dick unity man.

Oh shit nigga you might be one to something.

it fucking worked.

It's all in the eye shape (playing with the angle and the outer and inner height) and on the upper/lower face depth (Asians tend to have flatter faces and skulls). The face out lines are also very useful.

More like 61 62, fam

That's weird, but if it works, can't really complain.

Alright, here's my attempt at a delicious brown elf. How'd I do?

bretty good

Yea, I tried some /hgg/ pics and couldn't get them to work. I guess it has to be directly from the maker. At least I got that pink haired goddess

Normally I would say fuck elves, But this time. I'd fuck that elf.

also shameless shilling for >>>/hgg[I'm not no mod there but I do want more posters there[/spoiler]

I should stop drinking

Love the face, not 100% sold on the skin color.
See if this monstrosities Hong Fire creations or the pretty nice Elena work for you as a base for a nice brown color. Just make it more grey from there and it should end up as a fantastic DBE skin.

I dislike every hongfire creation, well in that thread. I can't download a damn fucking thing from their database

Also… would you mind sharing her? It's for scientific proposes, I want to experiment with the skin color noting lewd, I promise

Yeah, i wasn't happy with the skin color, but I couldn't get it quite right, so I just stuck with that one. I'll work with that Elena and see what I get.

Here she is.
imgur.com/B1lPxdR

Holy shit how do I get her in mine?

Just open the image on a new tab (either by clicking on it with the middle button of the mouse/wheel or by right clicking and "open in a new tab) save the image from that new tab in the "\HoneySelectTrial\UserData\chara\female" path and run the game. The character should show up on the load section.

Why we never get that?
Anyway, the stripped panties suit her well, the skin is the only lacking part and yes, doing proper brown skin is fucking impossible. That Elena has a great skin color base for an elf.

The goblin is still the only one that's worked for me. It's fine though, my beautiful creations are better than anything you faggots could make.

Here's what I got dicking around in the editor again using that Elena as a base.

I need a translation for this screen pls

also can we expect a new thread any time soon or is this a one-off thing?

oh jesus fuck she's back

Left:
1. customize male
2. convert (for cards from AA2 or something)
Right:
1. start demo, I think it just playes the introduction cutscene with Sitri
2. make your waifu
3. fug your waifu
4. config
5. play movie again
6. exit

We should make another. This was the most correct and in detail guide, right?

Nice/Nice. The slight oily look on the skin is what makes the DBE skin stand from that of a negress.

It's the one I used.

pastebin.com/NZS28fMr

Here is the paste bin I made

Also, /hgg/ is also good for discussion. ;_;.

how the fuck do I unlock the other sexy times options

I'm tired of watching the kissing animation

Yeah, but keeping a thread upfront here can bring in new people. We should mention /hgg/ on the new thread.

That's really nice.

Move the mouse wheel until the heart starts shinning, keep it on the sweet spot for a while and it will unlock more animations. The kissing standing can unlock a titty massage option.

I haven't seen a titty massage option. Does it not work show up if they're flat?

Whats the trick to making a non-gook face? I'm finding it difficult to make someone actually attractive.

I think the positions you get depend on what their turn ons are.

With the power of friendship, of course.
Make sure to make round eyes using the angle, inner/outer height and the openness. Play around with the face depth on the first face option thingy (overall/general face). Always start with the face type setting and build from there.

ngl I like both flat and REALISTICALLY large

having breasts that are significantly larger than the girl's head or just defy physics altogether are awful though

What characteristics are on your girls that can do it?

On the H Attr tab, I think it's sensitve breasts or something like that.

I wouldn't say it's impossible, but it's definitely a pain in the ass. Still, I think my girl ended up with a nice, light caramel skin tone.

Nice. Here's one I made and posted on /hgg/ a couple weeks ago.

So who's gonna make the next thread?

I already had some with that attribute and it never showed up for them. I tried fiddling around with attribute a bit and still couldn't get it to show up. Has anyone else been able to do titty massages?

That's really nice.

Anyone I guess.
Just make sure to use this and an easily recognizable image or something funny like . Put Illusion and Honey Select on the title and remember to spoiler any porn.

Is there any way to hide the HUD completely? The options leave a shit ton of stuff covering up the screen.

I'll make it. Ill make sure to include how to share girls

No not really.

dickgirls r gay

Well, that sucks. Some animations during sex scenes are really nice for a lewd photo session.

How do you get the girl to pose like that without the guy in the way?

You can hide (make completely invisible) both the guy and his dick on the options… but you can't hide the whole HUD. Bravo Illusion.

new thread

How would that even work? they both have completely different character creators and art styles.