Is anybody else a little concerned with the overall idea of far cry 5...

Is anybody else a little concerned with the overall idea of far cry 5? Its well known that (((they))) like to inject certain ideas into the public conscious through various media and prepare the public for it. It looks like the main enemies will be religious white fanatics that break away from the US and have to be destroyed cuz they oppress n shiet. Let me put it like this

It's Social Engineering/Programming to get people conditioned/used to the idea of killing "people like those" ?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

The propaganda

Now they are trying to invade games because people started to abandom the media because of the disgust for them, to make people be forced to live with everything of disgusting made by (((them))) on media, internet and maybe even games since they are trying to force this.

UBISHIT UBISOFT and all the other disgusting game industries or any garbage media who are trying to use this strategy to forbid people of say anything bad against them if they are afraid of their buzzwords and labels, unless the majority of people mass dislike and shit on them.

Other urls found in this thread:

logicalincrements.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

- Far Cry 5
- Outlast 2
- Handmaid's tale

Am I experiencing some crazy confirmation bias or is there a concerted effort to slander conservatives and Christians in TV and games?

Why are all these set in the South, featuring Christian inspired cults as the main antagonists.

It's this narrative who they are trying to brainwash and sell?

When will the programming stop?

I'm not sure we should give it views, but there are interesting responses we can make:

"Christians are trying to kill you in the game, while muslims kill you in real life"

"I wanna see if ubisoft has the balls to make a game about muslims terrorist that.. y'know, actually exist"

Regardless of what you say, don't sound offended or preachy

Piss off with your viral marketing.

This trailer and game after manchester terrorist attack

Sage. We've had multiple threads on this.

It already happened. Almost the entire Ubisoft studio is made up of trannyfaggotniggers and it has been like this for years. What is GamerGate?

If you don't like what mainstream gaming is vomiting to you, look for alternative titles that don't support their narrative. Crying they are evil white haters and not doing something to prevent that from happening is as bad as not doing anything.

OP is a faggot.
Rise up and scalp a couple of shitskins and you'll feel much better

It's been there from conservative and religious folks declaring games like DOOM "satanic" since the 90's and that this is some sorta pushback or rebellion.

Most of us haven't paid for a video game in decades.

just watched walk through of OUTLAST 2
THE ENDING WAS ABOUT A CATHOLIC CHILD MOLESTER AND THE BULK OF THE GAME WAS CHRISTIANS ARE EVIL
THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE THE FIRST GAME A INDI GAME DID WELL AND (((THEY))) THREW MONEY UP FOR SEQUEL UNDER THE CONDITION TO PUT IN PROPAGANDA TOWARDS THERE ENEMIES"" US THE goy's
i was thinking about trying it out good thing Pol has taught me to VOTE WITH MY WALLET

IN B4 VIDEO GAMES not POLITICS
this thread is all about how they subvert their ideas through video games

Well, i have a PS4 Pro (Hate of PC gamers), and i still playing games. I had no money to buy PC Gamer and PS4 Pro was cheaper for me.

That is your main problem. You're lurking a fucking NatSoc board and have yet to convert to the master race. Stop drinking the (((consoles))) koolaid and do it like .

In 1993 Congress held a hearing on violence in video games, mainly targeting Mortal Kombat, Night Trap and Doom. This whole circus was initiated by two Democrats, "Joseph Lieberman" and "Herbert H. Kohl".

Also, Jack Thompson was a card carrying Democrat during his crusading days against GTA.

logicalincrements.com/

EVERY TIME

I'm thinking of having a PC for games too, but not now. I'm playing some games on consoles and I don't have money for PC at least now.

You know that you don't have to play on MAXIMUM GRAPHIX to enjoy videogames, right?

OP, you made this fucking thread to complain about games run by fucking (((Ubisoft))). Then you let it out that you're a console pleb that hates the masterrace. And we have been over this dead horse by just claiming that it will be just another Far Cry game where playing as the antagonist would be far more enjoyable than the bland protagonist. Finally, you're a pleb for saying "you have no money for PC", but bought a FUCKING PS4.

You're not only drinking the fucking koolaid; you're under intravenous therapy.

I have a expensive 4k TV, Samsung KS 8500, and PS4 Pro have higher resolutions and it looks better on my TV. I would need at least GTX 1080, 16GB of Memory ram, and Intel I7 or I5, or some good Ryzen to play close to 4k on PC.

Calm down, I'm going to buy a gaming PC, but not now.

And I wrote wrong, I said that I have a PS4 Pro and I would get the hate of the PS4 Pro haters here in 8ch. I don't hate PC.

Nigger, get a fucking GTX 1070; it is 33% less cheaper with ~15% less performance. Maximum graphics are barely better than running them at "high" detail. Learn how to get a PC together, ditch that abomination that you call console and stop being such a huge pleb niggerfaggot.

Okay, I'm going to build the PC maybe until the end of the year, maybe I'll buy the GTX 1070.