Breitbart starts directly shitting on racial diversity

breitbart.com/london/2017/05/29/study-ethnic-diversity-bad-sweden/
archive.is/cSAtm
Is it just me or have the CivNat's been testing the waters lately to see if the overton window has been pushed far enough to drop the CivNat meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/05/05/welcome-to-weimerica/
gotnews.com/
disobedientmedia.com/
animeright.news/
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.forskning.se/2017/05/18/den-sociala-sammanhallningen-fortsatt-stark-i-sverige/&edit-text=&act=url
youtube.com/j38aX4JxINQ
youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ
lewrockwell.com/2015/11/lew-rockwell/open-borders-assault-private-property/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The kikes feel the heat

Actually if this gets normies to look at the Putnam study and reflect on history, many redpills will be dispensed. A lot of the Breitbart audience seem to be the CivNat Yiannapolous types anyway, perhaps this will make them realize that there is no nation without common blood.

Good luck redpilling lefties with Breitbart though, their minds automatically shut down upon seeing the brand.

>a soft vey in the distance

Ive noticed this trend among eceleb types as well. Even stickman, who is a racemixer and denounced white nationalists at first, is now fervently speaking out about white genocide and against diversity. Keep pushing I spose.

Because he's an opportunist. He was "muh anti-racism" a month ago, and after he was made to look like a degenerate faggot he's changing his tune to try and grab every last penny he can before his 15 minutes are up.

This. As he panders harder and harder he'll scrape even further into the edgy barrel.

It's just you. Kikebart is fucking controlled opposition, for one thing. But the ranks of civnat cucks are infiltrated to varying degrees by ethno-nationalists who will try to steer them towards the redpill.

Tucker Carlson's website published an article about Weimar America recently: dailycaller.com/2017/05/05/welcome-to-weimerica/ I think he's one such infiltrator.

Hopefully.

I hope they remember to use humor, it's more fun that way

Dunno about that. I went through a similar transformation myself. I think a lot of us did. It wasn't until I learned the truth about the differences between the races that I became a white supremacist. There is just no realistic way to get there without the information unless you were raised in it, which is very rare.

I'll give a shit when they stop cupping Israel's balls.

Aye, no doubt he is riding his stick to fame but its his transformation, in such a short amount of time, that is of note. Imagine all the civnats that started following him after the battle of Berkley amd had his same mindset but watched his transition after the Holla Forums types started their shitpost campaign on him. There is no doubt that some are now race realist going down the same we have all gone down. For them it was the stickman pill, for me it was gamergate. We all go our own path. Keep pushing is all I'm saying. The more civnats and political minded normies we can pull into our fold through our insessant shitposting the easier it will be to get them to turn against the juden.

Honestly my view is that if we can mainstream discussion of white ethnic displacement then we will have truly "made it"

First we stop the demographic collapse, then we gas the Jews.

I am in agreement with this as white ethno-nationalism and outing juden go hand in glove. But we must first control the hand to get it to fit the glove. This is why such infiltrators as Richard Spencer, and the like are so detrimental as they refuse to go against juden while championing white nationalism. They want to control the hand. Eventually, they will have to be forced with a purity test.

Honestly my biggest problem with Spencer is that he's acting like a fucking NazBol lately.

Guys just a racist commie.

Exactly my point. He will face his day soon enough, especially with his latest tweets idolizing Marx, communism and defending Holodomor. Only a matter of time.

Till then just keep doing what we've been doing because its working. Its been slow but its gaining so much influence now that it seems that this is only the beginning. Get white people to love their own again and inspire a desire in them to preserve themselves and their future while always keeping juden in their periphrial. In time, the white hand will finally bear the glove to uproot the juden from his earth.

OP is a stupid shill fishing for Breitbart page hits.

Here it is a copy/paste

The article is nothing new here but I guess it's news to some people.

They have been doing that forever, faggot. What is this shit that people do, implying that some established alt-right or Republican entity is starting to "come through" or whatever. This shit is still a basic and most of the time ignorant Republican/neocon opinion.

That's why I archived it faggot.

Kikebart has problems but come on man.

If I remember right Spencer married a Duganist.

Aye. Spencer is no accident, hell, he isn't even inspirational. He's a forced meme with a lot of money behind him and some of our more savvy anons ought start digging deep into him because there is no doubt in my mind that there are some treasures to be found.

That's because you're an idiot. More hardcore Communist/Leftists come to our side than we go to theirs. You can't name a single NatSoc/racist who has gone Left but I can show you a list of former Communists that have done more for white people through NazBol, National Syndicalism, National Anarchism and other such entities. Spencer signaling a Nationalistic or white Communism by itself is an act of "redpilling" superior to anything you're doing.

Diversity is bad =/= racial homogeneity is good.

You see basic Republicans saying "diversity is a disaster" all the time, it doesn't mean they're white girls in wheat fields white nationalists. It's just and ignorant ass opinion that doesn't extend further than an opinion.

I will never understand the appeal of people like spencer and alt-right morons in general, the media claims them to be "edgy white nationalists" but at the same time they promote "based gays" and "based nationalist jews", they're really just cuckservatives who don't want to be called cuckservatives

Reported.

That simply isn't true. They either avoid talking about it or talk about how diversity is needed.

It's heavily implied
You really really don't, Except Steve King.

Honestly without anons this whole thing would completely fall apart. Although we never asked for or wanted the responsibility it's fallen entirely on us.

This . Since and a few others think that he can actually become a white champion but since he is a LITERAL race-mixer he can't.

If anything his "speaking out about white genocide" [which he is a part of] pretty much precludes him from it, but if even 1 person realizes the folly of the west and the menace of the other races then that is a win I suppose.

Honestly we have to take what we can get when it comes to fighting our displacement.

However ruthlessly bully CivNat's at every opportunity.

Where did I say he was a volk champion? I merely pointed out that his case was an interesting study, nothing more.

This was the just of my posts. If you had any reading comprehension at all, you'd have rralized that but thanks for parroting me.

We didn't "create" the alt-right, the alt-right is to us what yiddish is to german, it stole and mutilated our words and phrases but claims to be its own entity

Tucker is a hunter/fly fisherman with 4 daughters. Pretty sure he's on our side.

Wow, that was scary in someways but uplifting in others, hoping that whites will see the utter horseshit that is diversity being pushed only on white nations. All of a sudden those crazy "conspiracy theorists" aren't so crazy to the average white.

I have to wonder why anyone would want nationalism when they aren't even going to preserve the people of that civilization they want to protect

He's also a media shill, meaning he's an honorary kike.
Nobody in MSM is on 'our side' man, come on.

What?

It literally isn't nationalism.

nation (n.)
c. 1300, from Old French nacion "birth, rank; descendants, relatives; country, homeland" (12c.) and directly from Latin nationem (nominative natio) "birth, origin; breed, stock, kind, species; race of people, tribe," literally "that which has been born," from natus, past participle of nasci "be born" (Old Latin gnasci), from PIE root *gene- "give birth, beget," with derivatives referring to procreation and familial and tribal groups.

I got what you're saying, but most, like stickman, will gently touch upon it or ignore it completely.

I feel the same way, how can he proclaim to want to save white people when he has mixed race kids? He didn't even want his personal whiteness to continue.

it is better to die a virgin than have sex with a nonwhite and produce mongrel children

son

wew

Indeed. It makes absolutely no sense. Hell, the word "nation" comes from the same root as "natal", relating to birth. ie, nationhood is related by blood. This was common sense until the kikes decided to rewrite American History with this "muh constitution, muh melting pot, muh nation of immigrants, muh magic dirt nationalism" bullshit.

Civic nationalism makes no goddamn sense. It's adherents think they're being bold, but in reality, they're just regurgitating the same bullshit that boomer cuckservatives have been saying for decades. As if all we REALLY NEED to "get along" is if everyone here holds their right hand to their heart and says the pledge of allegiance, and then everything will work out fine. As if the massive tensions and differences between racial groups in America that have been present for hundreds of years are merely "something to overcome." Hey, niggers haven't integrated into our society for the past 300 years, but this will DEFINITELY change this time!

No, so long as they do not name the jew, condemn the jew and report on the jew. Then they are only trying to incite people to become nationalistic whilst instilling pro-jewish/israel ideas.

Because the JEW has played an ENORMOUS part in the Sweden project.

The article does not shit on racial diversity, it is not an opinion piece. It merely reports on a few recent studies saying people say they are happier among their own.

Reminder that Breitbart's staff is mostly jewish and overwhelmingly pro jew and israel. The 'best' they can do is advocate a white nationalism that includes jews as white, which is of course the absolute worst outcome of all. Be extremely skeptical if kikebart starts 'directly shitting' on diversity, because from the get go it will be jew inclusive, in fact they will probably start hinting at solidarity between whites and jews before then.

He’s a mercenary who has spent the majority of his career using his sharp reactions to assassinate whoever Fox put in front of him. He is now Fox’s token right leaning conservative. He might be useful for now but he is not to be trusted. EVER.

HAHAHAHA are you communists fucking stupid?

How many honorary kikes say that America is degenerating like Weimar Germany though?

He's an opportunist or someone who realized that he fucked up after the fact and is making the best of shitty situation.

I meant outside of Holla Forums.

Never cuck on anyway here.

Breitbart is trying to get the Trump voter market. Jews can hate it all they want but the world is becoming more and more nationalist. With Fox news hitting number 3 Breitbart sees an opportunity to get al those Trump voters that want, at least, civic nationalism.

Why haven't we created a news outlet yet?

gotnews.com/
disobedientmedia.com/
animeright.news/

We have 3

the article they link says the opposite, wtf?
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.forskning.se/2017/05/18/den-sociala-sammanhallningen-fortsatt-stark-i-sverige/&edit-text=&act=url
Social cohesion remains strong in Sweden

May 18, 2017
Article from Gothenburg University
Subject: Society & Culture

Our individualized and heterogeneous society does not seem to have affected social cohesion in Sweden. About 95 per cent of those surveyed feel that they are part of Swedish society, showing a review of the last three years of SOM surveys. Those who agree in the least agree with this are people with citizenship in another country, people with lower incomes, and people who sympathize with the Swedish Democrats.

In an increasingly individualized and heterogeneous society with media development characterized by increased fragmentation, many expressed concern that social cohesion in Sweden is about to weaken. To see if this is true, the SOM Institute at the University of Gothenburg in 2014, 2015 and 2016 asked questions about the extent to which people feel they are part of and needed in society, and to what degree people feel connected with people other than those in it Own group. The survey also looks at how media habits affect social cohesion.

Stable over time
The results presented in a pre-published chapter from the forthcoming research anthology Larmar and make it clear that social cohesion in Sweden is strong and that changes over time are very small. About 95 percent feel that they are part of Swedish society and around 85 percent feel that they are needed in the same way. These figures have been stable over all three survey years.

Those groups who feel the furthest from society are those with lower education, low income, and those who sympathize with the Swedish Democrats. 19 percent of those with other than Swedish citizenship say they do not feel like part of Swedish society, but this group is relatively small overall in the survey.

- Social cohesion is described as the kitt that combines otherwise heterogeneous societies, and the most important thing to include from the latest measurement results is that there is very little evidence that social cohesion in Sweden would have weakened in recent years, Says Jesper Strömbäck, Professor of Journalism and Political Communication, and author of the chapter Stability in a Changing World: Media Usage and Social Cohesion.

Does not affect cohesion
When it comes to the relationship with groups other than their own, people feel the greatest relationship with those who have a completely different education, but most also feel relatively large relationships with those who have a completely different economy, completely different political opinions or another sexual orientation. The groups that people feel least associated with are those who have a completely different ethnic background, another religion, a completely different lifestyle, and those who come from another culture. Here too, changes over time are very small.

As regards the links between people's media media and social cohesion, there are theoretical arguments that indicate that increased media supply and increased fragmentation of news media use will lead to weak social cohesion. However, the results of the national SOM surveys show that the overall relationships are weak.

"These results are somewhat surprising, but may be explained by the fact that what we measure in the SOM surveys is people's news media use. Perhaps the results would look different if you take into account people's use of different alternative media, "says Jesper Strömbäck.

Everyone knows that kikes pushed multiculturalism… or they will.

Of course it's nothing new here, but that was never the point. The point was a mainstream(-ish) outlet published an article that gets right-leaning normalfags thinking along the line of race realism. This is important. No, it's not going to have them out on the streets howling for the blood of kike infiltrators; likely most won't even register the jewish connection. But it gets them thinking about race, which is enough.

Deracination provides the jews' invisibility cloak. The reason kikes are able to remain "invisible" among lemmings is because lemmings are trained not to consider race. Instead of seeing jews spouting all the stuff they don't like, they see "liberals" or "progressives". They don't make the connection. But get them thinking about race and things change drastically. It's a short step from there to identifying the characteristic all the most vocal "liberals" and "progressives" share. In teaching the normalfag to identify race, you've inoculated him against the ideological toxin the jewish parasite uses to hide in plain sight.

Oh, well alright then… do we write for them? Why aren't we advertising?

Yes, for me it was like this. I was always fairly right wing, without evem thinking about it, I didn't care abouy politics at all for a long time. I also though that all races are the same, it's just the looks. I think you can't blame me, I'm from Poland, I only saw niggers in movies and games. But the moment I discovered how much crime they bring in usa and uk and how fucking useless they are. How they didn't invent anything in all of their long existence. I'm thinking of all those gullible people that donate to charities or even go to africa themselfs. All for nothing. Many of them get even killed on such charity missions.

In all of my life I thought I would never sau that, but I fucking hate niggers. And gypsies too (but who doesn't, even our leftiest don't like them that much)

Yes Holla Forumsacks write for news sites owned by Holla Forumsacks.

These videos are too long. They make a point, but I think they're just trying to preach to the choir. It's proven that most people will only watch a video of a dissenting position for only 3 minutes.

I hope you did your best, but that election was dismal.

Who wants to bet it's a jew operation?

That sounds like bullshit. You can always just copy and paste the text into google translate.

That last meme is so bad, did you make it on Facebook or something?

Quite a few, actually.

Holy shit that's fucking hilarious.

Kek what the fuck?

Why would we waste time on irrelevant people?

Kek

Kikebart comments are toxic. I honestly think it's the favorite site of the JIDF.

Time spent there trying to redpill anyone is wasted. Do whatever you want, though.

[shutting it down intensifies]

Honestly we are already breaking thru that barrier. The controlled ops on talk radio are turning mock angry and actually speaking out about more shit we have been talking about and then trying to focus the rage in a different area. But even their normalfag callers are calling in and mentioning various levels of racial and genocide redpilled comments and clearly frustrated with their favorite bluepilled controlled op.

The fourth turnings / pendulum swing is switching directions hard as fuck. Way too many things have broken into reality for the normalfaggots world and we have had our views there across the net fucking everywhere pointing out the problems and the real reasons for several years now. Even the average bluepilled faggot seems to be absorbing the redpills just by noticing how much we are right in varying degrees.

I think shit is about to kick off even sooner than any of us know. And the (((system))) is freaking the fuck out about it since their spying shit is revealing how overwhelming the numbers are at this point. You best have been preparing yourselves user's. You are the cadre that needs to rise, or you risk letting their controlled op's get more 'problematic' and taking the reigns early on. They are not going to let this one go without a fight.

Oh, look! The IDF Special Forces!

"Civic nationalism" is a cultural marxist perversion of nationalism. Its a scam, nothing more.

At least Trump didn't move the Embassy

Breitbart is just fine except for their blind cuckservative Israel worship. It ised to be that the comment sections were becoming increasingly Holla Forums tier, until kikebart just spammed more and more Israel articles until the redpilled people jist stopped commenting.

Those kikes are salivating at the chance to move the US embassy to Jerusalem.

Meh. I got redpilled by you Holla Forums guys when one of you said whether or not we'd (leftists/libs) would still support Muslims so fervently and slavishly if they weren't so violent. Thinking about it none of us ever supported Hindus or whatever. Really woke me up bad and snapped out of it like what the hell was I doing sort of thing.

Newfags get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Unless you wrap it up really well, like this: youtube.com/j38aX4JxINQ

Fucking mobile links: youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ

Fucking JIDF is 90% of the reason I hate the kikes so much now.

It's a welcome step in the right direction.

To be honest.. Most Holla Forumsacks went through a quasi civnat stage back in 2011-2014. I think its mostly a product of cognitive dissonance, i.e. choking on the red pill.

indeed. There will always be some kikes pretending to be 'ourguys' these are the smarter among them, they see the changing tide and pretend to be like us for their own self serving needs and will always wind up stabbing you in the back, if you allow them the opportunity.. Fuck even Chuck Woolery said it. :^)

Might be a bit delusional

SO EXTREME

Based jews, AMIRITE?

Care to elaborate? I didn't get here until [current year].

I just typed out a huge history lesson on Holla Forums and then realized why the fuck am I spoonfeeding a newfag.

The majority of Holla Forums wasnt always red pilled, their were a shit ton of us who were egalitarian libertarians for quite a while, that didnt start to change in earnest until mid 2012. Thats all I'm giving you.

The goal is to direct that nationalism against the third-world invaders. Leading to more governmental policies and restrictions of our everyday life. Including possible martial law the choice they will give us out of this, is even more power to the kikes.

Holy shit, does he not remember the never-ending standing ovation that Bibi got? Or ever watch an AIPAC conference? The only issue that has passionate bipartisan support between Democrats/Republicans is the eternal defense of Our Greatest Ally (R)(C)(TM)

what most civic nationalist fail to understand is that is only works in very specific instances, for very specific populations
normally people (mostly the minorities) are tribal as fuck, unwilling and uninterested in integration etc. this is particularly bad if they for economic reasons, rather than actually liking the society. another reason why these sort of handouts to international students etc are generally a bad idea

the minimum to ensure a multiethnic society does not decline is voluntariness - people actually wanting it. kikes/obongo/globalists force it, desaster ensues
additionally, there has to be careful selection of who actually gets enter

also people advocating for 'job migration' (like cheap taxi drivers or whatever) typically do not account the overall cultural decline, nor the immediate costs externalized on people near those third world society-incapable migrants.

lewrockwell.com/2015/11/lew-rockwell/open-borders-assault-private-property/

then there is the treat of political take over: rather than becoming one with the original society, immigrants/aliens organize to push their own political agenda, at the expense of regular citizens.

and of course and typical d&c shilling we know (and love) becomes potent. why bother with the grave liability of instability?
reminder that the only reason third world immigrants fill economic opportunities if because we failed to produce adequate human capital (or bots) within our societies - the flip side of wich is we can remedy both problems by having enough children or, for some case, advanced technology (like autonomous vehicles)

Oy dose antisemitic bastids in Congress only unanimously voted to give Israel $38 billion instead of giving them $100 billion.

A lot of white men who have fathered mixed children probably have regrets. Of course if you love your kids you will never let them know.

Social cohesion led to the holocaust. Goyim being divided and conquered is a good thing. Only the chosen need social cohesion to provide leadership for the new world order.

An extremely useful and easy-to-swallow red pill is to bring up the "interesting fact" of the challenges of Ramadan in Sweden:
because Muslims cannot eat during the day during Ramadan and the holy month takes place during the summer, Muslims find it very difficult to adhere to the fast during the particularly long days in Scandanavia.
I usually add:
"I don't particularly know what Muslims are even DOING in Sweden…but they are having a hard time upholding the traditions of their homeland."

pic related is another great one for people droning on about "rape culture"

Say what you want about kikebart, but they've stayed based throughout everything. I know they're Isreali shills, but so is Trump and he cucked out, while kikebart still mostly based.

This shit is infuriating. It's like the platonic form of why I hate kikes. It's not just because they try to fuck us over. Oh no, there are plenty of shitskins that try to fuck us over. No, it's because they do so while also crying that you're persecuting them. Oy vey, Congress is anti-semitic because they only gave us 38 gorillion dollars instead of 60 trillion dollars!

THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU

I love these Eastern European proverbs. Here's another one, Russian, I believe.

FREECH