Soy Wars Episode VIII

God damn this little lady cannot act!

Don't worry about it goy. We'll just fix her acting in post production with clever editing and CGI effects. No need to hire competent people anymore

But they don't fix her acting in post production this is post production! I already have my ticket to see this and I HATE DAISY

Why was she hired?

I don't think you're supposed to hold it like a baseball bat

nice mass effect andromeda screenshots fam

On a scale from 1-10 how embarassing in this?

C
H
A
R
I
S
M
A
T
I
C

jay pls go

I want her to suck my dick while I watch.

Is this from a leak or something?

It looks like raw footage. The lighting is shit and it looks like the background cgi hasn't been added yet…

So Kylo Ren will give his lightsaber to MaRey-Sue? Poor guy can't even a moment to shine…

The background is exactly like that.

Thats how bad the film looks, the trailer is the same

The fuck's with her jowls? She looks like she ages a decade every movie.

I made the same remark not so long ago and apparently the set is exactly like that in the movie. It's a redesign of the throne room of the Death Star from IV with plain red background for some weird reason.

It because of the high test levels she's getting from all the working out she's doing to prepare for the movies.

is she molesting that soyboy in that picture?

I would think working out would have the opposite effect.

Holy Shit! I thought you were messing with me.

I don't even know what to say.

STAR WARS IS COOL LET'S TALK ABOUT IT IN THIS THREAD NOW

Looks like a fucking Command and Conquer cutscene.

It's a shame because the DP did Brick with Johnson and I thought that film looked good. It looks terrible, so bad it can't just be because of the cinematographer and director. Disney just doesnt care. I dont think they even gave them the proper lighting equipment

The red color everywhere is symbolism, but Disney doesn't know how to be subtle.

Shame, she was pretty feminine in Orient Express .

But why?

So is not okay to grab women by the pussy but it's okay for big dicked shemales to grab nu-men by their boipussies?

Orient Express worth Watching
1974 movie or David Suchet version.
Piss off with your sad retarded CY+2 mangling of OE and Hercule Poirot.

You know whats sad, it took me all of 10 seconds to think of a better background. Should be lava walls behind anything transparent. With the lava flowing down with gravity. Would have looked cool. Glad they didnt use a cool idea like that for this shitfest though.

Everything about this disney-wars series is garbage.

Dude's a decent director, which is why it's so jarring to see this is actually real.

It's symbolism in place of actual substance.
This is what happens when you have focus-tested characters with no personality, motivations or any defining traits; you need them to be color-coded so the braindead morons who watch this garbage know which ones they should be rooting for, and which ones to hate.

It's almost like a bad video game.

Can you imagine the ending of Return of the Jedi with that backdrop? Goddamn!

Oh god, she's transforming into John McCain.

This is the DPs work in Brick
How do you go from this?

to this?

Would have been pretty cool, they had the lava idea back in RotJ but think what they went with was better. If this had been George's sequel trilogy then he'd probably do some pottery stuff with lava too.

potheadery

Shit, I meant the throne room from Ep 6.

Yea that design and idea is cool. What lucas did with Musafar was great and so was the throne room in VI

to add is that concept art from Mustafar then or the earliest version of it? Because thats obviously not a lava cave on the death star.

Kathleen Kennedy

Aesthetic as fug.

I can't remember where it was supposed to be tbh.