Same-Sex Attraction and the like in Vidya

What do you anons think of all the same-sex attraction/agenda slipping in recent gaming?

No idea who this is, just watch the first 40secs or so.

Walking dead also

I don't mind it.

You of course remember transBaldr

It's bullshit virtue signally so devs can get brownie points from the liberal crowd. I don't mind well written ones, but nowadays it's hard to tell if a dev puts one in for diversity's sake or not.

I have no inherent issue with inclusion of homosexuality.
The problem is why, how, and by whom it's usually being added.

I actually don't mind it if it's handled well.
New Vegas and Ultima VI are good examples.
I only have a problem if it's clearly just shoved in for brownie points with the SJW crowd.

Haven't we had this thread a million times before?

And the conclusion is always "it's ok as long as it's not the defining only traint of a character" and the other conclusion is that it's almost ALWAYS the defining trait of a character because video game writers can't write characters worth a shit so they use it as a crutch?

Do we really need to have this thread again so we can reach the same conclusion once again?

its gay

This gay shit has to stop.

But you know that it's very rarely handled like that. It's typically more like or like that random "little girls kissing" thing

No we haven't.
You say that like you think this won't give us a good discussion.
Go complain about the lol threads before threads like these even if it's not the first time we've had this kind of thread

Seems to me like if it comes from the West, especially the USA, it's propaganda.

It's just pandering to THE GAY COMMUNITY?!

Japan has always been doing it. Whether for comedy or to get people's rocks off. Only in America do we have faggots trying to make something more out of it than what it is. Despite all this homo pandering, I don't hear much about western BL stuff. You would think there would be a bigger audience for that stuff to justify the making of it.

Oh wait, SJWs don't make anything worth value. Just change anything worth value into something no one wants.

It's fine in Japanese games, since they put it in to cater to a fetish or because the developer themselves wanted to write it that way.

In western games it's nearly always put in to check a box on the diversity quota, and the gay character(s) will make it their defining trait, which makes them insufferable.

Then again, I forgot about these two from Zesteria

SJW faggotry or Fujoshi pandering?
You decide

Answers my question about

Japan does it to market while the West does it to politicize/agenda push.

I guess it really is one of those times where you can legitimately say

I see, and true

All queers will be killed.

But I listed a game other than New Vegas.
Ultima VII (I listed VI in my other post, but VII has gay characters as well) allows you to marry a male mage even when you play as a male character, and that was years before pandering was a big thing in vidya.

Yes, we have. Blow your brains out, queerlover.

this totally original thread is sure going to be about videogames and not about politics

You just don't understand why I made the thread in the first place

So people have been getting the definition of "marriage" wrong for quite some time, I see.

Degeneracy needs to end.

Undyne and whatsherface dinosaur felt much more forced than the armor guys.

Of course the faggot would send it to Holla Forums.

Instead send it to /cuteboys/ or Holla Forums

Faggotry is morally wrong and has no place in civilized societies.

ALLAHU AKBAR

Well shit…..

Depends which kind you're talking about.
Religious marriage, especially the christian variety, is all about two different things becoming a single thing, which doesn't work as well with two of the same.
State marriage comes in two parts, civil union and a tax break to encourage child-rearing.

What we really need is a restructuring of the marriage-based tax system, but that's even more NEVER EVER than Liru ever could have been.

YA DONE IT NOW

fug there goes Holla Forums.