DID EVERGREEN ANTIFA ROB A GUN STORE?

DID EVERGREEN ANTIFA ROB A GUN STORE?

Wouldn't this be straight out of their playbook? Wasn't there some commie literature calling for them to rob gun stores in order to arm themselves for the revolution?

Source:
theolympian.com/news/local/article152850059.html

Archived:
archive.is/i5lpm

Do we know of other instances of similar robberies that are in close proximity to hyper-liberal campuses with a strong commie presence?

Was the DP 12 shotgun that was given to those John Brown protestors stolen?

Do you have any evidence at all connecting these events? And mind that you're in fucking burgerland. With all that soros cash they can simply buy the guns.

Off-brand state college antifa chapter confirmed.

This, op. It was probably niggers.

that's some low energy security

I seriously doubt it. You don't just rob a gun store. They would probably need an inside connection.

I actually kind of hope so…if the savages are dumb enough to fire the first shit, who do you think would have the advantage? A nigger who hold his pistol sideways or one of our kind?

It makes sense that Antifa would start robbing gun stores in order to avoid the ATF paper trail. Obv, they have Soros money, but they would still have to import them (not sure how hard it would be to import 10k AKs into the US).

Wasn't robbing gun stores mentioned in The Turner Diaries?

If the guns are bought, there's a name to begin investigating.
If the guns are stolen and never found, there's amost nothing to track them.

Of all the guns they could pick that ridiculous thing suits them. Also, yes I their written doctrine does compel them to rob from gun stores and on top of it being in their doctrine I do feel like I recall them telling their followers to rob gun stores. What I find curious though… is they pulled it off?? I mean yea they are all criminals and all but I've never seen a gun store that didnt have good security measures in place. Them having the skill to pull it off, when they have near zero skill in anything, is very curious. I mean breaching one of those pull down metal security gates isnt difficult but it requires 1) knowing how to defeat the lock metal wedge in the loop of the lock and sledge hammer quickly and relatively quietly and 2) being strong enough to do it quickly

Read the this thread and ctrl+f "ratline". The kikes used arabs to set up pathways to smuggle weapons, in addition to human trafficking and drug smuggling.

They'll probably grab the wrong cartridges for the guns they go after and blow themselves up

This is what niggers do.
Anitfa… niggers? Whats the difference really?

Why wouldn't they just buy rifles in private sales? Much safer, and still no ATF involvement. Or hell, why don't they finish 80% receivers?

They don't know anything about guns. That's not gun buying 101. Remember those are "loopholes" anyways

user pls

Fair enough I suppose, if I were selling a gun and the buyer showed up tattooed/pierced/dyed hair, I'd turn 360 degrees and walk away.

from the webm thread

Come on son, commies and money? haha

Did ANTIFA do it? I dunno, but from what i gather it was definitely more sophisticated than what the local nogs are capable of. I5 is also in a pretty nice part of town that's free of nogs compared to Lakewood and Olympia. I actually went to that store right as it was supposed to open on the morning they found out they were robbed. It was trippy. There were a couple of cops there and a bunch of shit was all over the place. Their doors were busted to fuck. Apparently a couple of guys rammed through the door in a stolen car around 3-4 AM, jumped out, smashed the display cases, and stole all of their pistols and a couple of ARs. They were in and out in like under two minutes. They left in a different stolen car and just ditched the battering ram right there. They were masked and hooded so nobody could ID them.

It's kind of a bummer they didn't take more stuff…there were a few SBRs and silenced rifles sitting just behind the pistol counter and I'm sure the ATF would've been chomping at the bit to shoot some doggos.

Sucks that it happened, though. I5 is a good store and it's run by some stand-up people. They're a local business and this is gonna hit them hard. A similar robbery happened around this time last year at a gun store called Quantico Tactical in Lakewood. They moved stores pretty soon after it happened and I'd expect I5 to be doing the same thing.

But was it ANTIFA? Dunno. I feel like the act of smashing a glass display case is beyond the physical capabilities of most of those faggots. I hope they get caught, though, whoever it was.

Reminds me of the robbery in Houston last year, where the robbers pulled out the doors with a pickup hitch.
youtu.be/dUciPUeF_dA

Evergreen is a CIA site, didn't ya know.

If they were robbing gun stores they would be shot dead and atf would be investigating the scene.

The CIA smokes a LOT of fucking weed.

That's because they're CIA Niggers.

God damn, George Lucas doesn't fuck around anymore.

The staff isn't there 24/7. The robberies are when the store is closed.

Good eye Holla Forums. If there's a motive, there is something else they can look into. So even if it wasn't them, they may end up still taking antifa down.

dat stoppin powah knockdown

This seems very coordinated, moreso than coffee shop commies would be capable off.
My guess is that these are criminals looking to make bank off of gunrunning. Illegal firearms are lucrative if you can fence them.

Edge of Lacey? Lacey is where tweakers with a house live.

They stated that this has been going on across the state. Anyone have info about identical robberies? This minutes from the interstate, so it does not need to be locals. It's more likely organized crime.
Still, you could tip off the cops saying that antifa types on evergreen campus were talking about wanting to steal guns, and name names. Do not do in any way that can be traced back to you though. It'll get thm investigated.

You'll need some evidence linking antifa to these robberies in someway, gun stores get robbed all the time, which is why the smarter shop owners turn their shops into fortified structures. More likely is was Tyron who did it as I've seen niggers use their car as a battering ram multiple times when robbing stores.

Lacy's ghetto. Shit the whole south sound is. Likely niggers or natives.

Why the fuck did that nigger attempt to draw a second gun and dual wield? proof that niggers are more concerned with vanity while committing a crime, glorifying criminality like they see in their music, rather than being smart. George Lucas probably only fired because he knew the guy was occupied trying to draw another gun.
fucking niggers.

Guys this is great. They will give us an excuse to escalate the conflict. I hope to god antifa shoots first, this will be fun.

I don't understand why these dumbasses aren't locking up their 10's to 100's of thousands of dollars in inventory in a vault every night. Is it too much physical effort? The risk and headache of tards driving a car through the front door, wrecking your shop and dealing with the ATF would seem to make the extra effort worthwhile.

I'd guess it's niggers or beaners. This is their MO. Too much work for college commies.

Yeah, it's all fun and games threatening Whites until grandpa whips out a 1911.

They normally just put bollards/poles up in front of the building to prevent this. Even many gas stations/convenience stores do this, just because with the amount of traffic they get, inevitably a drunk will drive into the building or an older car's transmission fucks up or something happens and they go through the building. They're not even expensive, you just need a steel pole and a few bags of concrete to make each one.

NOW THAT IS HOW YOU EXECUTE A FAILURE DRILL! 10/10