MakeHuman bean 2016

This doesn't look anything like my waifu. Fuck this gay shit software. Why can't I have nice things that I could create out of this software?

This shit is pretty fun to laugh at, but last I knew the topology that the models had was all wonky and required you to export to whatever and edit it in a separate program.

make sure to screencap thus epic bread to post on reddit

Top fucking kek, lad.

Because the underlying design is ugly. Letting you shape it a bit doesn't help.

Learn blender

Mother nature got you covered fam

Why didn't you just download Blender or something?

best girl confirmed

Shit nigga, this is just what I was looking for.

Topology is dildoes and it's all separated. Not sure how useful it's for making games, but you can at least pose it and dress it up if you use blender.

Not sure how to export bones too.

Plan mostly on using it to reference poses/perspective for drawing.

That's what I use it for.

Lewd.

Holy shit these hand/foot controls make posing fingers so fucking easy.

I still want a decent way to export models with bones… maybe I just haven't found it yet.

my autism is triggered. That mesh is fucking unusable.

Same here. It's like nails on a chalkboard compared to everything I value in character modelling.

The best it can be used for is re-topologizing it I guess.

Is this the artist equivalent of a programmer looking at pajeet code?

I feel it.

It's so fucking terrible. I can't seem to understand why people don't just copy a real picture of a real person or use some free royalty model that is actually well proportioned and not an anime abomination.

You can make well proportioned ones there too. It's not just software for poses but also perspective grids and such. It's a very useful tool.

Besides, there's sometimes a pose you won't find at all that you want to draw. Or an angle. This is why people use things like that.

Every time.

Very similar yes. If you see good 3d character models they tend to use loops\edge loops that corresponds to or very similar to real life musculature. Vid related for a basic concept of it. Artists who has traditional art background, lifedrawing and study anatomy even if they don't use CGI, will also recognize the concept.

Nice thread. Upboatedd

Pretty much

So… what is that?

oh god thats painfull. at least you have a general shape, but for the love of god, retypologize that shit if you ever want to use it for anything.

jup