Salvadoran Officials Overwhelmed by Returning Deported Gang Members

archive.is/i1KZw

TRY EXECUTING THEM MAYBE?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Silverstein
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh but it was fine when these guys were running rampant over a white country? Fuck El Salvador I hope those deported thugs kill everyone in that shithole.

When there are over 7 billion human beings on Earth, we can afford to cull a couple troublemakers.

What do you think Duterte would do with a country like El Salvador?

Fuck you Salvadorean scum, they're your problem just as they always should've been

Is there anything worse on the planet than being in a Salvadoran prison?

They should have never been illegally residing in America to begin with.

I guess those prisons must be quite the NUThouse!

when are you being deported?

this time, for real, not funny

Let's call the news, they always give the weather deport!

reminder that this wouldn't be happening if Trump wasn't president

So there's this Jew who has been in solitary confinement for decades.

Liberals claim that his treatment violates his 8th amendment.

They're overlooking the fact that he killed not only a prison guard but two other prisoners as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Silverstein

I really hate these people.

wut

hey fuck you, carlos and zimmerman are honorary whites

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Why can't the lads a law that authorise the Salvadorans to kill all of the gangs? Earth have more than 7 billions. Maybe they need a coup and turn into authoritarian nationalistic country. That will solve many problems. Do anyone agree with me?

Pass a law**

The notion that individuals whose actions have severely breached the most basic aspects of the social contract should still be protected by it and its benefits guaranteed to them is truly one of the most absurd concepts ever conceived.

EXECUTE THEM

B-b-but we're all human! That's mean! We're all human beings! We're all humans! All bleed red! You're horrible! If they were white you wouldn't be saying this! Racist!

Thank you for agreeing with me.

I am new and I am shocked to find out that all of you wanted genocidal authoritarian government to deal with the problems. Isn't that extreme?

Yes, there should be a reset every 50 years or so.

Why do it need to be reset every 50 years? This is so wrong on many levels. Why? Executing the people will not solve but create more problems. What's plan B for more problems then?

Because avoiding the survival of the fittest by having society and law requires a "manual" culling of the unworthy.

Gangraping a girl with cerebral palsy in a wheelchair doesn't warrant execution?
Child prostitution doesn't warrant execution?

YOU ARE DEAD INSIDE

I suppose you have a sharp point but what about the families of executed person? They will seek for revenge leading to a civil war.

They wont.

What make you think they won't do it? Sue the govt?

please explain more.

Then you deal with them too.
If they're so enraged over the dead of a filthy parasite perhaps they're not so much better themselves-

Executing people who have no hope of doing any good in life is somehow a bad thing?

oops

You really don't know what behavioral genetics are, do you?

Tbh I rather not to deal with them. That is too brutal for me.

Executing them without the trials isn't right and what if they turn out to be innocent?

No I am not knowledgeable in the behavioural genetics.

Sweet jesus, user, you really should look into it - it's fascinating stuff.

I am afraid that I would become a fanatic like you and others if I read in to that field. like you suggested me to.

It's good to be redpilled!

It's optimal to kill them because it's cheaper that mantain them in prison. Just consider how much money is wasted on them.

create Weimar problems, receive Weimar solutions

Is this the gist of your "argument"? You can fuck right off back to leddit then. Your subhuman kind is the reason gangs run amok in our society terrorizing everyone.

Don't worry, we are all more extreme than Hitler himself, and you will die with your shitskin "friends".

Redpilled? You seem keen to encourage me to study the genetic. I was expecting you to mock me. How wrong of me.

Your picture is accurate. I guess that's why the soft hearted people are easy to be exploited.

What is shitskin?

They should just declare MS13 a terrorist organization.

In fact they should do that for all the cartels. What is being done fits the definition perfectly.

The night's still young user, but here's some stuff for you to look at.

brown people, non-whites

Get fucked.

He'll execute the fuckers while making them have the worse last meal before they go.

It's not USA

here's some more and the bell curve is worth a read

Officially I am paranoid of the Black people and I think I need a break but I will come back. Good information you got there man.

Don't be fucking paranoid, just never relax around blacks. It's not paranoia to not want to stick your hand near a deranged gorilla is it?
To clarify:
"I think that red car over there is fucking gaslighting me, the mailman and my mother are in on it"
"I think that pack of wild niggers might sock me if I walk up to them"

What do you mean by gaslighting?

Following you and trying to fuck with you, I'm saying thinking niggers are violent isn't paranoia - paranoia would be like thinking random cars are fucking with you.

Okay I will heed your advice. I think you saved my life. If I don't know a fact about the black people then I would have get myself into trouble.

You redpilled him good job buddy!

Bogota, Columbia has vigilantes killing people, especially children, living in the sewers and this dumb ass country is too pussy to start killing these scumbags. What kind of backwards world are we living in? Killing street urchins and NOT killing real fucking criminals.

I am going to go now. That is a good chat with you and others.

he was adopted by a step-dad and given his name.

what game are you playing jewboy?

If something happen in my country like that happening then the prison guards will be charged because of bleeding heart people thought it's meanie to inmates!

What kind of country do you live in where child murderers are called "vigilantes"?

(((THEY))) MOVED THE GOAL POSTS TO MAKE BLACKS SEAM LESS RETARDED I NEW THEY DID I FORGOT IT WAS JUST IN 1973 THATS NOT THAT LONG AGO WHAT ELSE ARE (((THEY))) KEEPING FROM US ? in regards to blacks being less capable then Whies

It's "seem"

Cringy

How is that even supposed to be a pun? Choke on a burrito Carlos.

How is that not clear? Are you a nigger or something? You plainly have a double digit IQ.

Lurk before posting you cunt

If they don't want the criminals then they should execute them then. It is not hard to machine gun them all at once.

hahaha, so ICE becomes an indirect death squad?

Yes criminal cleansing need to be legal because it is wasteful to spend the money on them.

ARBEIT MACHT FREI

Why the fuck is their immigration department involved? They aren't fucking immigrants, they are their own fucking trash.

Genocidal authoritarian government wouldn't have let the trash litter their neighbor's lawn.

Amen!

Who would have known?

Here we have been told it is all due to American oppression. I'm shocked.

It really is. When I was 19 my dad got a call from a girl he dated in college. Turns out he knocked her up shortly before graduation and she never told him. His son he never knew about was already in his late 20's and she decided then was the right time to tell him (fucking dumb bitch).

Anyway, we go down as a family to meet him (he was graduating nuke school in the Navy) and we could all tell right away he was my dad's offspring. Hi humor, mannerisms, slight social awkwardness, etc, were all exactly like my dad, myself, and my brothers. He couldn't be more different from his mom or his two half brothers. It was really fascinating to observe first hand that all this behavior was inherited, rather than learned through growing up being raised by someone with those traits. At the time I was a naive young libertarian, but I quickly put two and two together and realized it applied to nigger behavior as well, and it all went NatSoc from there.

The problem is then a lot of local police departments would fall into that category. CA alone has hundreds.

In my country, getting outed as or confessing to being a member of an organized crime group (mafia, gang, cartel, whatever) nets you lifetime imprisonment, no questions asked. Even if you do not have any other charges against you. And then dumb liberals come in and wonder why we don't even lock our doors at night.

busting a nut is slang for sex.
I was implying prison rape.

plebs.

What is your country?

more like we can't afford NOT to

Google "Sombra Negra" and get a stiffy.

If they started enacting laws against White Genocide, it's possible even the country of El Salvador could save itself.

No shitskin in a white nation is innocent. They willingly came here knowing full well about ethnic tensions. They knew full well that the history of white nations is war, subjugation, and conquest. It is their shortsightedness and our momentary tolerance that led them here. You do not walk into an oven when it is cool and expect not to be cooked alive eventually.
If they were smart they would leave, but they only make things worse on themselves.

Did Dawkins really say that?

That's an oxymoron.

Lurk moar, hippie.

How so?

That's why you must preemptively exterminate the whole family of the perpetrator.

KEK

That is precisely why it makes for gold quality redpill material. And especially for when engaging with libshits. All you need to do is bait them into claiming that the deportees, or even just a significant amount of them, are innocent. Then you drop this.

All the posts below became irrelevant with that one, because whether or not you're comsciously aware of it, you admitted that you either know or suspect that these 'fanatics' are right and 'you' are not. If you were absolutely sure that behavioral genetics doesn't contain some dire truths that you're afraid of admitting to yourself, you wouldn't be afraid. There would be no reason to be. The fact that you are is in and of itself proof that deep down, you already are one of these 'fanatics' as you call them.

No, he's just the typical cuckservative pussy.

What are some good books about behavior genetics?

Tbh he didn't struck me as an cuck pussy because he seems bit too open minded for a libtard. Libtard go mental and never shut up.

They won't last for long in El Salvador.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

kek

why are we even spending taxpayer money to send them back, dont we have the death penalty in this country. fuckin take them ms-13 thugs out back and end their pathetic lives with a firing squad. Thats how you MF MAGA

They can. Duterte did it to drug users and it's worked wonders for the Philips.

if you kill them, they win

If you let them live, they win.

holy fuck Jeff is looking rough.

What the hell happened during april and may of 2011?

Nice looking soldier

They're criminals, not innocent child refugees. You have to literally be mentally ill to think that these people deserve anything more than a 6 foot drop with a noose around their necks. 150 years ago they would've been hanged. So… why the fuck aren't we just hanging them? Maybe if we string the bodies up on the wall it will act as a deterrent to other shitskins trying to come across the border for all dem gibs me dats. Even the beaner I work with is always bitching about what a bunch of scumfucks beaners are.

We're already in a civil war.

Why are the gangs drag it on? They make everyone's life hell. They can't keep the business open for long because the gangs demand the money from them.

China did it for 5000 years fwiw
Ancient Persia too
its eugenics

then they need to die also

You're new alright.

(checked)
Agreed. All the human misery that these monsters have caused should be grounds for taking their rights away. 99% of them are beyond any sort of rehabilitation. The Earth will not miss them, and those who shed a tear for them should be shamed into submission.

=THEY'RE HUMANS TOO BIGOT
:^)

The violence and death must have exceeded any predictions. The groups who track these numbers were probably pressured into not talking about it.

Why is the others post deleted? Mod must be a spic.

what was it about?

Something about El Salvador creating indirect death squads.

not really. usually families that have produced someone deserving capital punishment are shamed and ashamed for it. as they should be.

It's police force

Great, but do you see the US deporting criminals to a country that executes criminals? That's probably legal grounds for asylum. Can't win.

pretty sure that dawkins quote is fake. Subspecies isn't a particularly technical term and there's no reason he would care. There's a real one I can't find at the moment:

It is an article of passionate faith among politically correct biologists that brain size has nothing to do with intelligence, intelligence has nothing to do with genes, and genes are probably nasty fascist things anyway.

He's wrong there too though, the article of passionate faith is that brain size does not differ between races.

Maybe deport them to other country that do not offer asylum and redeport them to their country.