Why does Holla Forums hate Inon Zur?

Why does Holla Forums hate Inon Zur?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hsWUp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because his music is generic as sin and doesn't try to stand out in a meaningful way. That ambient track is only good for setting the mood, but it's unlikely you'll ever remember it.

I played New Vegas with a mod that played Mark Morgan's FO1 music, and the difference in quality was fucking staggering.

Listen to this fucking battle music. It's like he's trying to make it as boring as possible.

I digress, though:
Do not do this.

The exploration, base and town music in FO3 was pretty fucking good. FNV and FO4 had a few moments scattered here and there that made me take notice, too, but for the most part it was forgettable trash.

FO1 ain't kino.

Thank you for informing me of this. Downloading now.

Take a wild guess.

there's no melody, just.. random fucking orchestra noises
What a fucking hack man

Why didn't Bethesda use Jeremy Soule for the Fallout games?

Woah Fallout has music?

this is how forgettable he is

also a fucking hack, oh jesus christ. Just a bit better than inon zur

There is such a thing as good ambient, but Zur's music certainly isn't it.

The theme is cringe, but some of the music that plays when you're wandering is actually so good the game becomes bearable, despite all its flaws.

At least the Dovahkiin song stood on its own compared to Call of Magic. Fallout 4's menu song is just 3's, but with a >le ebin movie trailer twist on it

Yes, when it is composed for the purpose of more active listening.

The fact that videogame music is considered background music makes it easy to justify laziness with "muh non intrusive", "muh minimalism" and "muh atmosphere".

Of course the jew takes the easy way out and gets paid handsomely. GOTY every time thanks to media connections and the goyim shelling out the shekels every time, never learning from one disastrous release to the other

Soule does make really good music for some games, like Guild Wars.

Times sure change

he did an amazing job with the wasteland 2 soundtrack as well. it sounds a lot like fallout 1 and 2

I hate it when artists get lazy just because "lol it's only video game music"
There are some honestly fantastic video game songs, the kinda shit that wouldn't sound out of place if you heard it on the radio. Embed related was written for PAYDAY 2.
Just because music won't be the main focus for something doesn't mean it shouldn't be good.

He actually offered his services to Bethesda to work on fallout 3. BUT OY FUCKING VEY Jews.

hnnnnngh

Hold the fuck up
There was a Syberia 3?

archive.is/hsWUp
December 1st.

H Y P E
Y
P
E