Planetside 2 Thread: Red Fury Edition

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
First, post on the PS2 thread with your character name along with a screenshot in-game on the loadout screen with a meme. Second, search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser, the application must have your name with a meme, ID and post number from the thread.

The Tranu Ocean is salty everyday.
Some of you New Cheeseburgers™ are okay, don't go to the Crown tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5Gnwd
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/outfit/wwew#
archive.is/QWqH8
archive.is/TCRkn
archive.is/moaLO
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uH_JPswPOA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive of the last thread. archive.is/5Gnwd

I'm going to post a couple 2hu Eurobeat songs.

How come we end up sticking around at fights where we are majorly outpopped and pretty much just senselessly dying quite often? Are we trying to hold out for reinforcements?

I guess I could spend them to upgrade my vehicles, but I think I'm looking to try something new. Either something for the engineer or maybe some weapons for MAX. The engi probably.

What's some good engi gear to purge tranu scum?

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/outfit/wwew#

AV turret

Distraction I suppose? I always hope that normal fags will show up to reinforce but they're never reliable. It also never helps that some get bored of "losing" and leave the fight.

Try to stay effective if you can - if you're holed up in the spawn room, consider redeploying to a nearby base to grab harassers/prowlers.

Or maybe a gal drop with max suits (I'd only suggest this if you've got ~20-30 people available for it, because a single squad won't be enough.

Basically, try to have fun with the situation and take any alternative to just a mindless grinder that you can get

Alright goyim.
If I wanted to buy a pistol to go along with a shotgun loadout, which pistol would be the best? As in which would give me some more range that the shotgun doesn't have?

Emperor or Inquisitor, or one of the many NS sidearms.

If you don't want to spend a lot of certs, Emperor is definitely your best option.

Would the NS-44L Blackhand be a good choice?
Seems like it has a bit more range than the other revolvers before the maximum damage dropoff kicks in.

It's pretty much a pocket sniper rifle

i swear that everyone who plays planetside 2 has tunnel-vision

If you need range go for Commissioner.

Blackhand is for all intents and purposes a DMR, and its shit in CQB due to only 4 ammo in the drum, only get it if you intend to go stalker cloak and use it as a ghetto sniper.
The other end of the spectrum is the Underboss which is better in CQB due to higher firerate but is worse at range.

The commissioner is all around a very good gun, I use it on all my loadouts.

Well, the FOV is pretty bad, so yeah.

Hm, guess I'll get the Commissioner then. Didn't take in consideration the ammo in its drum. Thanks.

I would say that going full close range isn't too much of a bad idea so long as you know how to pick your targets correctly and get in range without being seen

Should've been bullying this faggot.

Yeah, been having alot of fun with the Uppercut shotgun.
I didn't think I'd enjoy pump shotguns this much in PS2, but when you're attacking/defending inside of a base, it's fantastic.

I haven't played this game since 2013.

What changed?

Didn't DoctorPavel blow his Ant up?

Did someone stay behind in the wreckage?

I recall him asking DocPavel why he did it, not sure if anyone stayed behind.

Dunno, wasn't there. Haven't played the game since the beginning of E3.

I run the Uppercut with a Commissioner, it's a good loadout.

Balancing, new weapons, construction system. Certs are also easier to get now.

Does this mean they might eventually rework the shitty bases that are pre-existing on the map

I'd hope they'll make all of the bases more unique, especially in different continents, but I've been hoping for that for like 3 years.

Have they ever made such significant changes to the game that they gave everyone a cert refund?

Stock is pretty damn good since the burst lets you fire that thing off like an automatic, just be careful of the recoil kick.

Vehicle Pull Timer. There may be others but that one was the one that hit me the hardest. In a good way.

Disregard what I said as that's useless at long ranges.
I was refering to using the pistol as a close range gun because my engi loadout uses the med-long range BR.

I got 1000 certs. Is the flare gun worth it or a waste of certs?

If you like to wreck everyone's framerate, then it's worth it.

now i wanna see 100 people firing a flair gun at the same time

i think i had some retarded ass episode when i wrote that sentence

rude
Also don't forget to pull heavies and medics primarily if the fight ends up in a chokepoint

Happens to me a lot even when I try to keep my eyes peeled. The lack of FOV makes my head hurt sometimes.

ULTIMATE POTATO GUIDE FOR POTATO PLAYERS

This handy guide will show you how to get 30-60 FPS on 8 years old hardware be sure to inquire gunnernacho as to what constitutes as 8 years old hardware

1) Your user.ini should look like this:

[Rendering]

OverallQuality=-1

GraphicsQuality=1

TextureQuality=4

ShadowQuality=0

LightingQuality=2

EffectsQuality=0

TerrainQuality=0

FloraQuality=0

ModelQuality=0

RenderDistance=500.000000

ParticleLOD=0

ParticleDistanceScale=0.650000

FogShadowsEnable=0

VSync=0

AO=0

MaximumFPS=60

UseLod0a=0

BloomEnabled=0

MotionBlur=0

Smoothing=0

GpuPhysics=0

2) Your resolution for the sake of maximizing FPS on potato-tier hardware is recommended to be:

1280x7XX at 75% rendering

to strike a balance between being able to see shit and being able to actually hit it.

3) Go to the control panel of your grafix card of choice and allow forced override in global settings (nvidia specific), then create a special rule for planetside2_x64.exe:

Override AA transparency to OFF

Override AA to 2x

Override AF to 2x

4) If you are using an AMD CPU, especially if its the dreaded Phenom kind, unpark the FUCK out of it.

5) Set rendering distance to minimum (500) when defending or attacking a base.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU NOW HAVE 40 FPS ON AVERAGE MORE THAN BEFORE

What's a good anti vehicle weapon? I was thinkg about getting either the AV turret for engi or the Striker launcher for the heavy, anything else that's useful?

Someone last thread said that grounders are godlike for harrasing enemy armor and it scares airchavs pretty often. Only disadvantage is that you have to position yourself outside of cover for much longer than the default rocket, but the damage markup is much higher, you can easily down a fagrider in one mag if you shoot at it's ass.

sorry for raping your earholes, i tend to do weird shit when i am mentally exhausted
t.pajeet

Fro you battlebards, play this:

It always pumps me up

Shit, wrong link:

I have never seen a type/moon, fate/stay or whatever it's called, but I like this song.

Fucking finally, would be pretty damn neat to be able to take over an entire base without having to get points to rebuild absolutely everything

Feels good man.

pretty good taste fampai

Amerish > Indar > Hossin >= Esamir

It's not snow. Esamir is where all the VS and NC salt is dropped off.

We want to uh, "participate", in this, lads?

archive.is/QWqH8

A personal record for sure, but why don't you niggers go on and brag with your superior achievements?

This isn't a fucking arena game, what's the point?

The salt generated by the sundie on point at Eisa was glorious.
archive.is/TCRkn
archive.is/moaLO
Remember: Always go an do this when a territory close to a tech plant is bout to get capped.

Got my first battlebard TK and a chat log full of butthurt. It was glorious.

Meh

It's good if you want to practice fighting in a controlled environment that's less of a clusterfuck.

We could hop in and ruin it.

They've changed most of the tech plants to stop that from happening though.

Serenity and Cheese organizes scrims every Friday, I think.
I can post the teamspeak and sign-up forms on thursday or something if you want.

WWEW finds a way.

get the grounder instead
you can still fuck up armor with it

Battlebard TK #2

They don't appreciate the unlisted buffs that come from letting your ears be penetrated by a battlebard.

guys we need to post. our general needs the get!

remove tranu

TR FOREVER FUCK TRANU FUCK BURGERS

REMOVE

THESE

DIGITS

fug

holy fuck they're so much better than any of the other miniguns

I'M TERRAN
SON OF A BITCH TRANU
TRANU IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A CROWN?
DO YOU WANT A BIOLAB?
TRANU IS PIG DISGUSTING
VANU ALIEN IS A MURDERER
FUCKING VANU SOVERENITY

At least I got dubs.

NEW TRANSMISSION, CITIZEN

I got this, but the fucking site broke and I didn't get the (You) and it makes me upset.

God bless.

sneaky peeky

Eh, I don't think every Module should just be flipped…
For instance, hacking a Sky-shield momentarily shuts it down, where as hacking an AI Module switches it's IFF for a bit.

Eh, my biggest beef with Esamir is the Warpgate placement…
With one in the North East corner and another in the South West corner, the one in the North West corner get's fucked hard.
Plus, it's this lopsided Gate placement that make it a black sheep if we ever got an Intercontinental Lattice with the current Continents, since the South East corner would usually end up being ignored.

friendly reminder to not reply to the namefag. thank you!

Get that shit out of my face, you quadripple bigger

what did i just say

You need to calm your tits.

BAGGEDMILK IS A FILTHY CUCK TRANU SYMPATHISER

I'm not suggesting we properly participate I mean we jump in to remove the filthy tranu from the scrim.

I wonder if Wrel knows just how much KDR fags hate him and how much salt he creates by being in a position to heavily influence balance.

He's based as fuck if only for that reason alone.

Eh, I tend to be weary of his opinions myself, if only because he seems to think of Planetside more as a standard Shooter than the Combine Arms War its suppose to be.

So when will you all finally give into heresy and join Vanu?

LOYALTY UNTIL DEATH, SOLDIER
I'm sometimes tempted to make it just to use that laser AT gun heavies get. Looking at it, a squad of those could repel any armor push I've seen.

I'm developing my battlebard playlist, so far I've got random memes, techno and vaporwave to play, apart from my regular albums.
GIVE ME SOME SHIT TO PLAY

I don't think I could ever seriously play a faction with such ugly aesthetics for just about every piece of faction specific weapon and armor.

Not to mention it's the easy mode faction as far as weapon handling is concerned.

Nothing makes me angrier.
What the fuck were they thinking? It would be fair if it was like a BFG 9000 and they charged it into a big plasma ball of fuck you but I guess that doesn't fit into their faction niche of high-accuracy, low-damage.

Weekend cheaters are getting really fucking annoying, there's just so many of them. I got killed in a spawnroom by 2 different guys, i've seen tens of friendly and enemy lagswitching infiltrators using it to get easy bolt action headshots, i've just seen my second guy using netlimiter to move sporadically and i've watched a NC heavy fly while raining rockets on TR

too easy mode and cancerous, i like NC though.

Just imagine defending Mao southwest gate from Briggs with a few of those, or Howling pass from southeast gate. Our prowlers wouldn't be able to get within 100m of the base.

Yeah, the cancer(lancer) is one of the main reasons tankers tend to avoid tranu-infested fights.
You can deal with one of the easily enough. Three, you're going to start playing accordion with your health. Any more than that and it's instadeath.

In general I try to avoid playing on weekends, even if it's when the game's population is at its highest. Between the hackers and the tryhard outfits making every fight a No Fun Allowed zone, it's just better to play during the week.

battlebard this or you's gay

you'r's're gehyay

Shit, I'm missing comfy base building? BRB logging in

Wasn't he asshurt that TR locked down Indar while he was fighting us last night?

So i've always heard NC players are a little "Slow", anyone care to explain?

they seem to be on the whole rather suffering from tunnel vision

that's not the only old hardware that you should inquire about with gunnernacho

They're hilariously disorganized even by the lax standards of planetside 2
They always appear to get their shit kicked in whenever a modicum of resistance appears

However, they are good at filling the sky with reavers and flying deep into vanu airspace to attack TR advances

Not the only 8 year-olds you should inquire about either.

my folder so far.
If any other battlebards would like to give a rookie advice, and If there is a way I can skip and choose songs ingame that would be amazing.

I wonder how it would sound to just play Hitler speeches.

Play entire Trump rallies, because memerald is spic central.

Get this for when we Max Crash plebs

btw, you goyim are missing the chimpout of the century

TFW not TR

Speakers to replace the gunner and rumble seats that increase prox chat range of the Valkyrie when?

Deployable trench systems with wholesome propaganda speaker attachments when?

WE CALL THIS TACTICAL SUPERIORITY

Well, from the past few days I've realized you can only lead the spicy spokes if you phrase all your orders in the form of a meme.

I know the game is CPU intensive, but jesus fucking christ I'm running a dualcore at 4.2ghz and it's not fucking helping.

I came here to laugh at you.

It's one of those meme "infinite overclocking XDDDDD" g3258s that I got for 40$.

My 4.2GHz quad core laughs at you.

my 6 core is laughing at you

is anyone saying anything in local?

or on the mic?

I think I got muted

Try relaunching your game.

I was not disappointed ;D

tranu did alot of fancy shit there and they were really professional at it for a time but then those moves stopped happening and we were able to out endure them

Do you mean those gal drops and sunderer strikes? I mean, those were kind of cool but they didn't look like they were accomplishing much, though I enjoyed mowing down like 3-4 tranu heavies in quick succession.

Good idea but needs work on the execution.

ps2 uses three threads so your cpu's constantly dropping one thread to pick up another

tell me about the wall, why does he build it?

I'm starting to find it very distracting when I see the very wide, armored thighs of a female TR heavy assault swaying around in front of me.

Truly the greatest allies of Tranu, and we gave them a bone by capping back territory VS took, so they won the alert.

they achieved taking out all our sundies but that's really it and it would have been enough if they had actual backing to solidify that but they didn't and what won us that fight is the tactical superiority of the Terrain, they couldn't get around us with fags riders since it was narrow enough to really rander them less mobile, that's really how you deal with VS in general actually, remove their mobility and they're just advanced scrapheaps

I can't, I just can't, there's a lack of self-awareness with some of the NC.

wwew lads! Good job, and thanks Bleizecorynn and FatherTib, that autist would have destroyed my shitty autismbase (fuck you Daybreak for the paywall) Brass-senpai noticed us!

Tactical Superiority!

I haven't touched PS2 in a while. Maybe I should reinstall and play again for a while.

What GPU are you using? Are you sure your CPU is the bottleneck (ie. is it being maxed out when you play)?
You should be able to increase your textures to a higher setting if your GPU has enough VRAM, as higher textures usually doesn't put much of a dent on your performance if you have enough VRAM.
I have a 2500K (4 cores overclocked to 4.5GHz) as well as a 7870XT, and I haven't run into any real problems with many games. I may want a beefier card because I now have a 1440p monitor. Intel's single core performance has been really good since sandy bridge. The main reason I got this CPU is because of things like dolphin, which can get pretty CPU intensive in certain games (especially under LLE audio emulation).

Even the VS were pulling Fagriders by the dozens to fight us near our warpgate. He has no excuse not to get some bros and pull Vanguards to counter.

BuildThatWall here, holy shit.

Are these people fucking brain damaged, or do they just think we're that stupid that guilt-tripping us into fighting the Tranu while they take our shit will work?

It's like they don't know what TACTICAL SUPERIORITY is!

And to correct CobaltAssBlasted, we fought BOTH the VS and NC from warpgating us at the same time. But muh Prowler spam!

Fun times.

That was pretty damn good Harpy, Brass-senpai is impressed/

I was even watching them all load back up as I threw the mines down from a walkway.

Was hoping some of the faggots would rage tell and give you some salt, but at least some of them were good sports about getting their shit handed to them.

I never seem to be lucky enough to get salt, no matter what game I'm playing. One day my time will come.

Wished it was that faggot XYChromosome and his buddies you killed, now that's a regular salt mine.

(checked)
You can get some spergs to get angry at you in this game if you use the taunt voice command after kills. Especially if they're high-level tranus.

Forgot, and checked.

Video incoming of you triggering ppl again WWEW ;D

Yeah, I'm in the same boat when it comes to hatemail. Only time I've ever gotten anything like that was when I banned some script kiddy from a GMod server, but that's pretty much easymode.

The fuck, that's wrong.
I was supposed to post this.

Am I the only one who feels like NC taunts don't really sound like taunts?

FUCK

AND

YOU

I'll just wait till the WebM is done

Had some lowbie BR NC get real salty when I blew up his stupidly driven right into the Amp Station Wall Sunderer, after he jumped out of it and I killed him.

HE SHALL HUNT ME TO HELL!

I can't believe I'm saying this but we are somehow better than the average pub platoon.

A ragtag group of shitposters are good enough to cause salt from VS and NC. What makes you think we wouldn't fuck with TR in the process?

KorboKusanagi, reporting for duty!

or you are/were a meme at some point

How do you do fellow PS2 player, now on to Step Two.

I was a meme for a little bit, but I'm not a fan of leading shit since that would require hooking up a mic.

Try leading better.

but you get to draw dicks, astroglide, burgers, cockboats on the map. What's not to like

I'm usually too busy being a repairslut to do much else.

You also get to add some Skyrim™ discount coupons to bases to entice the WWEW goyim to do a good job.

wew

Literally the cancer killing the online gaming community in general.

I'll never get these people.

I'm finally on your video
hey misterbondWill you ever play TR and slay tranu with us?

bless you NCBro

You truly are the model NC player NCBro.

Also yes I am feeling better slightly, but its because I have drugs in me

Downside is I can't stop this noise I keep hearing now and my paranoia is through the roof and I feel like something is going to happen any second now which is bad

And top of my head hurts immensely

But I'm happier?

Lay off the memes for now and get some rest, you sound like you're gonna drop an industrial load of spaghetti.

Nah I've had two breakdowns in two weeks, otherwise I'm fine

Whats your name in the video?

>>>/kind/
Blogshit goes there.

wwew lad go to
/suicide/

they may help you there

The bro in the video asked how I was doing

somebody did ask him how he was doing. he just answered. no need to be faggots about it

get some rest NCBro. i hope you'll be fine.

wasnt meant for

I've been thinking about trying my hand at battlebarding. I think I've got all the stuff set up, but I'm going to go test it some before I show up in game with it. I'll also start putting together playlists for different scenarios like webm related for comfy autism bases.

Anything specific you guys wanted me to make?

Do you have enough footage where you are TKed that you could make a montage of?

Shit I deleted all my old footage

If you guys care any what I did while waiting for my new videocard

there are other games i'd much rather be playing
so why am i coming back to this one?

beaten waifu syndrome

The same reason I am.

Shitposting.

nice fishnet, slut

I can't play because my computer is not recognizing the ethernet cable and i'm using a Wifi adapter.

This sucks on ice

roll a new cable, user

I'm gonna take a break for a week. Feeling a bit depressed. Remove tranu and farm salt while I'm gone :^)

t.
DakkaP

Alright time to open a can of this shit and get serious.

Careful you don't get autism.

chris chan, is that you?

Nice thumbnails faggot, see you next week.

I wonder if they used just Sonic for those.

Where do you think we are?

Wait a minute, isn't this /r/Holla Forums?

Requesting some galaxy, sunderer, and valkyrie hentai.

no nigger we need a prowler with a fatass riding a max and using lockdown

Wouldn't that crush the max? Or at least crush his peenis?

HAVE ANY SPARE BATTERIES?
fucking ancient infrastructure I just want to splatter some tranu commies

2 mosquitos 1 gal

getting sick of those sticky flags

Also also for battle bards looking for more music the dog remixes are pretty good, link related

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uH_JPswPOA8

everytime someone requests that I'm immediately reminded of anthropomorphic plane porn.

pic related.

webm fucking related

but user, TR is communist obviously

We're just as bad as Dapp guys.

Because we're red, yeah? Was just in a squad a couple days ago and giving tertiary attention to platoon voice, somebody wad comparing the ideologies of the factions. nacho or someone else, and at some point it was concluded that technically the VS were more communist than we are.

that ManakaTakane was teamkilling, if you see him return the favor

Even if I don't get salt tells, I'm glad the outfit gets them

That's why I don't want to draw it.

Just draw animu grills with armor pieces on their bums and chest and back

I prefer this version of vehicle porn.

Pic related

color me surprised

That's not even tunnel vision, it's full on blind play. I think some players don't even try to not get tunnel visioned because they accept that the fatality of getting killed pretty quickly since you can't cover all the angles you're at risk from so they just focus on one or two which is fine inside but not in the open. Guess it's laziness.

But I can't draw animu.
I'd be drawing more anyway, but I have a bunch of assignments that are due soon. I'd also rather like to work on the outfit decal and 3D models for some helmet designs I sketched up.

Thinking about it now, if normalfags are so incapable of muting proxy chat and get butthurt about battlebards then why don't we use it strategically? I could prepare a SCOTLAND FOREVER-tier annoying mix and go solo into shitty grinds where we want people to leave, hopefully siphoning people off into more important territories.

scotshit is good, play justin bieber

There isn't a session that goes by that I want fucking lag switch cancer to be impaled on my harasser grill.

I call bullshit

Mine flew into a friendly mosquito who was in the way once

the grounder is pretty nice, especially since they fixed the lock getting broken by every leaf and branch

only downside is that it takes three rockets to kill a max with flak armor which is every max that isn't retarded

one rocket and an AV grenade stick will still do it though

God, you aren't kidding.

I really hate PS2's G2A lock-on launchers. The missiles are so stupid and the lock-on time is way too long considering how fast aircraft are and how much cover they have. At the very least the missile should fly straight up before beginning to track its target so it doesn't hit the wall right next to you.

O-okay.

abbreviated TR) is one of three empires waging war for control over the planet Auraxis. Conservative and authoritarian, the Republic seek to unite all nations under their banner and usher an era of peace, as well as find a way back to Earth.

No

We're the fashy goyim, but it isn't mentioned anywhere, since you can't have a playable fascist faction. Because y'know, muh six gojillion.

I don't want to get into that conversation because the TR is obviously not communist, but the Soviets were very socially conservative and the nuclear family was a staple of their society. The Yuri tactic of spreading muh degeneracy was devised from this line of thinking.

Requesting comic of suicide C4 NC fatso

This?

Yes, thank you.

Almost nobody flies air so they have to give air every advantage as possible in order to get ppl to fly

I thought it would be obvious if I say "hey misterbond" BuildThatWall

Wrel releases the ultimate VS guide.

it's because if you're not in something really fast or armored then one swing by over the enemy and you're scampering for a place to land and repair

honestly the Valkyrie is pretty much useless

honestly I think if they added sky bases like a titian from 2142 therfe would be alot more action in the sky

Racer airframe?

Fixing the valkyrie is as simple as removing ESF anti-infantry noseguns and hornets/rocketpods and giving them to the valkyrie.

Coincidentally, this also fixes ESF's.

Well the valk has nose-gun rocket pods tbh fam
they´re shit tho

he doesn't say much that's different or even gives much of an answer to the problems he presented

I think that just adding speakers to blast music with would fix the enjoyment factor at least

…Am I a meme?

All I've got is a Prowler and a separate pic of a MAX…

And there's the Prowler pic…

They're never going to outright remove pods from ESF, but I do agree they need a speed boost and some Wing-Mounts for better CAS.

…Wut?
I thought the flight ceiling was the same for every air vehicle?

I would like a boost in reverse speed of the prowler.

You're just a faggot cuckchanner who didn't even join the outfit. Now I m gonna cry myself to sleep for not being to restrain myself from replying to tripfagging cancer.

We all make mistakes.

why does the liberator get an afterburner but the Valkyrie does not?

stop replying to the namefag

Same reason Galaxy doesn't.

can't have the goyim collect too many certs now can we?

it's designed for transport but the gal does it infinity better?

the gal doesn't need to waste a utility slot for spawn in and it can travel much higher then the val and the gal can take light arms fire

fresh oc

10/10

Valkyrie has a smaller frame and can move in places the gal can't. Not saying the valkryie is great, but it's more like a helicopter vs the galaxies cargo plane.

ebin

10/10

I think that was the intention but the way they're actually treated in game is completely different

Actually they are as close as we're going to get to a helo, with needing the vertical boost to go max speed, but it still doesn't explain why the Valk is SLOWER than a Galaxy.

Stop replying to the namefag, at this point he will never go away.

bretty gub

and there I just wondered where I´ve seen that artstyle before

anyone else watching Re:zero?

oh look, it's protoman on the left!

I'm not leaving anyways, like I said, your vision of what Planetside should be is way closer to mine than 4/vg/ps2g/ will ever be.

Then stop namefagging.
Nobody likes this shit here.

I did another thing

Responding to the name fag makes you as bad as the name fag.
responding to the person responding to the name fag also makes you as bad

There is literally a "Forced Anonymous" option right at the upper right hand corner of your screen!

Let's face it, we're all terrible here.

There's a queue on both continents so I practiced my ace landings in VR.

I have a M77b and a TSAR-42 on my remover of heavies.

Which scout rifle should I get? I forget their names but I was trying the 1000 cert one. (Not the trap)

I said fuck it and dropped out because I couldn't even spawn on a continent to begin with.

Why not save certs and buy two of them?

SOAS-20 is pretty good

more accurately racer airframe + nose tilted down slightly + upwards vector thrust using hover = 190KMPH

That tilted, sideways flying is the stupidest looking thing, I swear, especially at low velocities or no movement at all.

aircraft in planeside 2 in general are retarded. They're all gay helicopters without blades powered by kraut space magic and shit controls

Saved. Thanks fam.

if I had more of them

That reminds me I have to remake the WebM tutorial since they fixed ffmpeg encoding and now "Good" mode is as fast as real time mode

–quality best
nigger

Difference between Best and Real time is around 0.01% when you do 25 ref frames + 25 additional ref frames

Best and Good the difference is even far smaller, quality bordering on the exact same given the file size bitrate is EXACTLY the same

you underestimate my autism

I didn't even notice until now that my image didn't post.

a slav requested it so i'm posting another webm

I only end up crashing these valkyries into our autism forts.

with no survivors

yeah okay thats a sign for bed

Don't forget to get the lynx to increase your CQC effectiveness, it's nowhere near as good the gd 7f or serpent but it still offers increased dps over the default weapon

I can't complain too much
I made over 100 certs on that fort and all the repairing that had to be done

>getting two kills stolen from me

The curse of bringing the BRRRT.

>playing NC with friend

They had to be yours to be stolen, goy

THE BRASS IS IMPRESSED

Oy gevalt, but I saw them first!
Nah, you're right. It's just funny is all.

Is Fort Autasm still going?

would it make you feel better if i said i'd get them with or without your help
reposting webm because i haven't played in a while

Nope, it died with Indar an hour ago.

Now we're just sitting in Esamir suffering while 10% underpop.

Nah. Fell shortly before the alert was lost.
Some retard decided it was a good idea to get everyone to leave fort autasm and try and take territories with 10 minutes left in the alert.
t. Said retard

dog bless the nc :DDD

Brass-senpai noticed us!

It literally takes WWEW to win a continent for the TR, no, at the last 10 minutes we abandoned Fort Autism because the rest of the TR can't just stay in all of territories and win the alert, they fucking lost us several, doesn't help the NC couldn't fuck off and let us and the VS win the alert in a DRAW, once again, Burgers are the greatest allies of Tranu!

Bully this nerd!

This, the best example being that horrific shitshow just north of us with basically the entire TR and NC pop doing a slugfest while the VS walked into everything

It doesn't help that the VS are awful to fight, literally no one likes fighting VS

At least we had a top tier firework show for the NC trying and failing to siege us

Still, shit was a lot of fun.

All of them were in the right places to prevent Tranu and Burgers from taking our shit, why do they feel the need to take the Burger Bio Lab or Tranu Tech Plant? had more fun at the autismbase because we helped get about 5 VP.

Poor Hive-chan, the disgusting burgers are violating her with their greasy hands!

Hive-chan actually killed an enemy Valkyrie that tried to sully her at high velocity as we were bugging out

I love how those fucking Reavers would go close every time the Skyshield would turn off for a minute then get raped. Hive-chan knows when to help!

better than sitting in hossin and being 100% of the pop

Last night I had a Planetside 2 dream. For some reason I was playing infiltrator and I was trying to line up the longest sniper shot possible.

What sniper rifle is the best for being a tryhard useless xXxSnIpErMaRiNe_420xXx? I'm guessing I should just go for the largest single shot damage rifle.

ram .50

at least you didnt dream about one of us cucking you like some other faggot did.

Some fag really had a dream like that? I don't recall hearing about it.

yeah it really happened. i cant remember in what thread or archive but i think it was anthony surge.

So did all of WWEW just bust in and take turns or something?

he said that in his dream all of our voices were simulated perfectly and there was a new voice wich was a girl and he started liking her. but one off the guys took of with her and cucked him.
im not sure about the entire post anymore i guess ill have to look it up in the archives. does anyone have all the links?

at least Im not Anthony Surge

I sure wish foobar could output to my headphones and the virtual mic.

Also that Crown grab was the smoothest fucking thing I've ever seen.

alot of guys just want to gun for me in my prowler because they know that will get them lots of certs. maybe you jsut need to git gud but whats your ingame name
ill gun for you sometime.

why is AOD so cancerous

Because its led by SJW lites who try that clan bullshit that attempts to span past several games. Honestly these guys are akin to those you met in highschool that tries to be "leet gamers" and talk about how they know leet speak and will be internet famous. Fuck these niggers.

He even did a "nothing personnel, kid" comment, like "I'm only doing this because of the music" or something. He just had to explain to me like I didn't know. I'm used to the random TKs but it's the condescension that gets to me.

And it's still fun.

We gave them a fight, it was just the Six-Man Shoah Squad against 36 of the kikes, we gave them quite a fight though.

there were only two JEWS kikes though

setup an audio repeater to hear your songs

Mostly referring to that zerg we met at Amerish earlier, same guys with the airchavs.

I personally gassed ten of them.

Got a Vanguard down, 2 Reavers, and 6 of the fuckers on the ground. we did good, but TR that was online were damn useless.

You can simply splice the audio into your standart speakers m8, you dont even need any programs for that.

Im flying a shredder liberator nobody ever gets in but blueberries because le ebin uncerted lib maymay.
Slapping the dalton in it doesnt help either because fags simply redeploy out of the gunner seat when unable to aim for shit instead of gittin gud for a change.
Inexplicable freezes that cause me to ram into the nearest obstacle dont help either

you know those infilshits that sit in the deepest enemy territory waiting for hours for someone to spawn to gank them?

theres an airchav equivalent of that

lad just ask if anyone wants to gun a lib

"need 2 gunners" makes it sound like you're looking for someone who knows what they're doing

yeah nah, either there´s some ebin maymay about me being an ace pilot that I dont know about or you niggers REALLY afraid of heights

There is your problem.
I tend to gun if someone asks, but I've also noticed that some people don't respond and just go gun for you when you ask for gunners.

voicechat nigga
also
try landing a lib on the front line and see what happens

speak in memes
in all honesty, it looks to me like you say it like a pussy nobody is scared of you crashing, just speak up, and repeat yourself,
i gun whenever someone asks unless i am preoccupied, i love shooting without getting shot back after all, how will i ever join goku unless i get my KDR up

Stop playing during yank hours.
I have had my seat taken by silent cunts a majority of the time.

pic

Well time to shitpost the thread, We took the Crown! wew. but lost it after 3 hours because TR was fucking retarded lately.

Great landing Ace!

Daily reminder, wwew are the brainless zergfits!

Something spooky that we encountered in Crossroads Watchtower!

RIP Crown after 3 hours and 4 mins taking it from the VS when Indar opened, JEWS took it from us!

And making a new thread.

Is there an outfit with the tag JEWS or what?

nice blogpost in outfit chat

GET IN HERE!

yes.

I hate it when that happens…

It's called A LODESTAR!!!