Wife beating was outlawed in all 50 states by 1920, and the first state to make this feminist law did so in 1883

Wife beating was outlawed in all 50 states by 1920, and the first state to make this feminist law did so in 1883.

WE NEED TO BRING BACK WIFE BEATING!

The English Common Law clearly states that – When you see your wife commit an offense, don't rush at her with insults and violent blows.

Scold her sharply, bully, and terrify her
And if that still doesn't work, pick up a stick and beat her soundly

for it is better to punish the body and correct the soul. It is better to beat her not in rage, but
out of charity for her soul."

And let's not forget the rule of thumb…. faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qDOer
archive.fo/EgXIS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What’cha slidin’, shlomo?

Why can't I just shoot my wife if she cheats?

Yes of course!!

A cuckold should be allowed to kill his wife and her lover with his own hands if he see's fit. Otherwise the state should also sanction death by burning/execution/drowning etc.

So then what's with all this beating bullshit? Only cucks take half-measures.

sage

It's not for a serious crime like that… rather for less serious things like disobeying her husband, arguing/insulting etc.

Feminist censorship just proves how fanatical and oppressive you are, feminist. People like you are a REAL DANGER to the male community

sage

pic related.

SAGE THIS FUCKING FAGGOT

whata bunchof cucks

And what does almost every tradition/philosophy/culture all over the world say about women?

That they are highly evil and inferior to men. A danger. THE biggest danger, actually

A wild feminist appeared!

LOL ikr

If you don't hitch crazy and you take proper care of your woman like you would a child or a dog you won't need to beat her, cuck.
Take control of your life and take control of your woman.

This tbh
It's almost as bad as that shitty 'white sharia' meme…

If she argues with you or insults you, she isn't loyal anyways.
Get a new wife.

Remember to sage.

You mean dating, relationships, love marriages and all that feminist bullshit which causes unfair discrimination against men right? Well, fuck you!

Every wife does that. That's why women deserve a beating

LOL what a desperate feminist! xD

Gas yourself you semitic islamkike.

They did it! Those Mad men!
archive.is/qDOer

sage

Wouldn't it be obvious, in this society where you can kill your wife, that talking shit to your husband would result in bad things? Wouldn't death alone be a good motivator of fear where there wouldn't be any talk-back?
Death is binary, beatings are not, what's to say that a Cuck man would give a light slap on the wrist when more is deserved? Suddenly it becomes another slippery slope.

I guess the islamists must have written it!! xD What a bunch of faggots people like are that they resort to FALSE ACCUSATIONS like feminazis

sage

You're a censoring, brainwashed feminist pawn (or a woman) who needs to be controlled!

Reported.

Pretty sure you're a woman lol. Kill yourself, evil whore!!

sage

Nah it's feminist trolls like you who need to be "moderated" from society

That is a lie, there is no such provision in English common law and the source of that (cherrypicked and incomplete) quote is a 15th century clergyman.

sage

Obvious feminist slide and disruption thread, but good example to expose the feminist revisionist history surrounding the "rule of thumb"

archive.fo/EgXIS
No surprise that this myth remains so tenaciously believed by 3rd wave feminists, they never fact check, on the contrary they act like the religious zealots they hate, taking "the word" straight from their priests and prophets.
Try harder, cunt.

My bad… your comment is actually a half-truth! Thank you for helping me correct myself.

Eh no, courts till the 19th century stated repeatedly that a man had a right to beat his wife.

The English Common Law gives the husband the right to moderately chastize his wife

In the late-18th century Sir Francis Buller also ruled that a man could beat his wife with a stick no bigger than his thumb.

Try harder, feminist faggot

We know you're sliding, perhaps you are also buttblasted your shitty thread is already losing steam.

So you get one slap a year, and go to jail for 15 days? Hardly "decriminalized".

Muslim thread?

bring back OP beating

As late as 1868, in a proceeding……… His Honor was of opinion that the defendant had a right to whip his wife with a switch no larger than his thumb

The husband was found innocent. THAT'S HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE.
It's just how it has ALWAYS BEEN!!

Yeah, Russia needs to do more, but at least it's a step in the right direction!

Fags…

sage

This is why you cannot into GF, OP.

sage

Does that even make sense? Do I smell feminist ad hominem shaming tactics? Hmmm..

sage

sage

sage

This is some kike journo baiting so he can write an article on how we hate women, I guarantee it.

Yup, no need to sink to the level of fucking mudslimes.

No you're a kike who doesn't want feminism to be destroyed….

sage

I never got this board's fucking worship of women.
You fuckers are bigger feminists than most feminists. It's pathetic, frankly.

Reported.

This is so true lol. They resort to FALSE ACCUSATIONS of promoting mgtow, islam or jewery…. and that too shamelessly!!

All these feminists are a threat to mankind. But it's not their fault they're so heavily indoctrinated

………….. to the point of being fanatic extremists who HATE FACTS.

Feminists HATE FACTS

sage