The white race is gone, even if extraordinary events would happen … it is still to late

The white race is gone, even if extraordinary events would happen … it is still to late.

If Odin himself would come and try to lead us to victory who would fallow him? The idiots chasing after whores all their life? The whores getting drunk every weekend and getting pregnant with momou's kid? The neets rotting away in front of some jew made vidya or movie? The stoners and would be niggers? The cowards who hide behind any imaginable reason as a motive not to act? The brain washed liberals who want their race to be exterminated… who?!?

A thread died for you to write your blackpilled blog. Thanks, you massive fucking faggot.

Go strap on a bomb and take your enemies out then if you've nothing to live for faggot

fear is a sin

If you're white you're pathetic. I'm gonna do all the bad goy stuff I planned for today, and you can't stop me.

ur a fag.

Go lift and shut the fuck up. You'll maybe stop crying after a week or two.

Have you taken the black dildo user? What am I saying? Of course you do every night. Sag'd and reported.

This isn't about individuals faggot It's about groups, movements and how they behave, what they do or don't do. The fact that you think you can exonerate yourself from your responsibility by mocking individuals shows the type of faggot you are.

lol die

We should all kill ourselves, you're right OP. You first, we'll follow suit.

Are you going to open up dat MS paint and make some dank memes bro XD

You're such a bad goy

You're absolutely right, OP.
I'm going to commit suicide tonight.
Who's with me??

Ok Varg.

It really reveals the type of people you all are that you only think about suicide, depression, and "blackness" when you read something like this. It's not just that you think it's impossible for white people to be saved or whatever what really gets to you is the fact that YOU yourself WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING. That's what really pisses you guys off about "le black pill". It's just a mirror of your pathetic selves.

Who gives a flying fuck about "the white race"??

Like the entire fucking world is going to shit. We'll probably go extinct or be full on zombie slaves to the 1% in a couple of decades but noooooo "muh skin color" is rly important you guys

What was the tipping point when internet nerds turned into such brainwashed race-obsessed pieces of shit constantly moaning about black and jews and getting trolled by "liberal" marketists into generating traffic for them?

Why the fuck are anons racist old men, now? They were supposed to be the future…

There truly is no hope for this world.

Strap on a bomb and, as an individual, kill a group of your enemies. Ask not what your race can do for you…

This is how far Holla Forums has fallen.

No matter how much you want to point to individuals you will never exonerate yourself from your responsibility.

Retard can't tell obvious bait when it's even written in reddit spacing. THIS is how far Holla Forums has fallen. Counter-sage.

Like when did "the white race" or ANY race EVER did ANYTHING for you to explain sucha zeal and obsession with race purity?

You people have lost your god damn minds in the last 5 years and it's sad

They have turned the internet rebellion we hoped for in the 00s into retarded whiny nazis :(

EVERYONE IS GOING TO DIE SO WHAT THE POINT OF ANYTHING ☹ ☹ ☹
GET ON WITH THE ENEVITABLE - KILL YOURSELF TODAY!!!!!

thats not the point moron

the point is that the economic and marketing elite has turned you against brown people so you don't got after them: the real threat

sage

yeah well… at least im not making faggy ass threads about it

You're going to die, so why do you care?

because I don't want to live in a fucking dystopia where idiots fight race/religion wars for billionaires who laugh at them?

Get out you nihilist.

you know what to do, faggot.

What if is not? Don't project you impotent cuck

It's hilarious what some have created with fucking MS paint especially compared to our enemies with high-end budgets.

This can't be real

The burned hand teaches best (don't give up)

yes how can someone *ever* not be obsessed with jews and muslims or whatever you ingrates constantly think about

Please sage the fucking thread.

Cool. The only projection happening is retards projecting their patheticness on a totally neutral paragraph like in the OP. Like I said you only react so negatively to something like this because it reminds you that you yourself will never do anything.

What have you created? You don't actually believe your memes are achieving anything right?

Then end yourself. Coward.

I don't believe you know what that word means.

"it's clearly the blacks' fault!"

you motherfuckers aren't even a joke a this point. it's truly sad

Anyone else wanna post dead shitskins until the thread gets deleted?

you all fucking sound like a parody of racist old rednecks in these boards

:^)

can i get a uhhhhhhhhhhh

This is now a dead shitskin thread.
Post dead shitskins while we wait for the mods to delet the thread!

Whatever you tell yourself at night.

This sheboon survived, but I'll post it anyway.

Coward.

so why post here?

You see the "Email" field? Throw a sage in there next time you post.

Death is freedom, user.
You can leave this world at any time if you choose.
There's paridise awaiting you.
Niggers used as tree ornaments.
Wheat fields full of virgin women as far as the eye can see.
Fast Internet.
Pure clean water.
Everything.
Suicide is the answer!

sage

Who the fuck checks their own post? You asshole.

post more shitskins getting btfo by whites

checked
fucking lol

I know how to sage and when to sage you fucking faggot. A thread clearly made to agitate while trying to spread the "black-pill" and giving you only one option. Give out personal details or face mild insults.

Dumbass

Beautiful

I don't remember what this webm is but a shitskin probably dies in it

Well people above my station are sure irritated. More people than I would have believed beforehand are murmuring politically incorrect ideas. The media is fascinated with us. Apparently, word is getting out.

Happy days.

You're a b-word and I just don't like you.

Here's a shitskin getting tortured by another shitskin!

That's a funny term for "troll" or "shill" my friend. The faggots that post these "ugh the world is so hopeless" threads are only looking for attention and for other anons to post commiserating nonsense. They don't actually want to be helped, and honestly even if they are genuine, anyone who makes such shit OP's should probably kill themselves anyway.

It's kinda hard to tell what's happening in this one, but some nigger gets BTFO by Carrot Top and his spic buddy.

You forgot asses and elbows

I agree with you for the most part except that there might actually be lurkers who could benefit.

That's all, folks!

filtered, thanks for making it easy.

I'm a father, son on my lap right now, next kid on the way. I'm putting my kids first, who are you putting first? Yourself?

You are a fool OP! Odin collected us at the moment before our decline. We were taken to Valhalla, and we are now incarnating again on this earth. We remember our duty, even if not the entirety of our lives before. We will answer the call, and we will purge the enemy of our race as we have before in times past. We are sworn to it, in every cycle, and it is forever a part of our nature.

“If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction” - Goebbels

Your victory would be your final defeat, Jew. You can't live without a strong host but just like any parasite you're too stupid to realize this. Any any rate, we'll go out with a bang; not a whimper.

stop
bumping
the
thread
nigger

did you never go through middle school at all? or puberty?

I used to think like you. I still do to some degree. But if you're not willing to do something now nothing will ever get better.

Fight hard with fire in your heart and honor guiding your way and your life will be fulfilling even if you never achieve your goal. No one will ever be able to take away the fact you tried user.

One thing Holla Forumsacks need to remember is some people have been living in a fog of depression for a very long time. In some cases their entire lives. We need to be willing to keep the positive message going even for obvious shills because even if one user is saved it's worth it. Throw in an insult or two but never forget that most anons who come here are lost souls. Some more lost than others.

oops forgot to sage

There's rope for people like you too.

I bet it was a really good one, too. Sitting down at the bottom of the catalog, not having been posted in for two weeks. It must have been a real gem. It was probably just some other faggot's blog post, so who really cares? Go cry yourself to sleep, you useless queer.

sup leftypol nice strawman

Why would anyone leave a god alone for a time to restore his fertility? Do you mean to say Norse Gods have a longer refractory period than average?

how the fuck posts soundless webms on Holla Forums? You asshole.

*who