HAPPENING - Joe Biggs comes through with Seth Rich FBI docs

HAPPENING - Joe Biggs comes through with Seth Rich FBI docs

archive.is/Vu629

At the bottom right it has code that can be used to look up the official FBI memo SCRDC-408

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GvPpN
archive.is/Vu629
media.8ch.net/file_store/71337bc68824cb244639ec27f5258c9596d53606a03713c6821729f32a4c595c.png
youtu.be/9rIow4d-ows
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/127431744/huge-bombshell-seth-rich
archive.is/6M6gu
g-2.space/ff/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/868805104429826053
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

psst

They can't blame it on Russia anymore. This is kinda huge.

For those that don't understand
These redacted FBI documents show that The FBI not only had Seth Rich's laptop and tied it to Wikileaks but also that the FBI and DOJ under Comey and Lynch and Obama were all covering up a murder of a civilian and denying any knowledge.
This is the biggest story of our lives if true and it also proves that the Russia Narrative the media is spinning is completely BTFO now that the FBI themselves have said Seth's Laptop is tied to Wikileaks.

archive.is/GvPpN

archive.is/Vu629

Alleged FBI files in pics related

Don't know what's going to happen next but if you're religious send prayers to Joe and the alleged leaker because people have a strange way of meeting untimely fates when the DNC is involved.

Roger Stone, KimDotcom, and the head of Judicial Watch throwing their support behind this

Bumping for justice

Why did the only useful guy on Infowars get fired?

You just answered your own question. I think he quit btw.

You guys ever thought that we would see the zog dismantled in our lifetime?

wew

I did actually.

Holla Forums has gained so much power that I can't conceive of the status quo holding.

We are at the late stages of doubt. Think of how many years of entertainment we get watching these fucks either hang themselves or get prosecuted.

He still shows up occasionally on the show, but only in ads, or little spots before they show the ads. Dunno if he quit completely, probably just works as a contractor in relation to infowars now.

I know that if this is true and it seems like it may be these implies the Federal Bureau of Investigation presumably by demand of (((higher powers))) was in collusion with the (((DNC))) to cover up a civilian homicide and also had knowledge that wikileaks was sourced info by an American Civilian Seth Rich hence the entire (((congressional))) investigation into Russia is a complete sham and the (((mainstream media))) is BTFO along with every intelligence agency and congressman involved in these lies. Plus now a successful nigger Federal Prosecutor is killed in Florida in Debbie Wasserman (((Schultz))) District while investigating potential Voter Fraud? Niggers on Twitter are fucking pissed my tweet about this has 12k retweets.

THIS COULD RESULT IN CIVIL WAR

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

If the right is in power would it really be a civil war?

Sounds more like a slaughter to me

really wiping my server here

Welp i'm not going back to the catalog now

If and when it happens, everyone needs to organize to blockade cities.

I don't see shit. If someone is spamming, they are terrible at it.

Seriously all rural America needs to do is not sell the cities food and they'll all fucking die.

You're not seeing the bigger picture, do you want the scum from the cities leaving them en masse? They need to be contained.

Can anybody provide an FBI document with batshit crazy redactions similar to this supposed memo? Because at first glance it looks like a hoax tbh. Fuck's sake, part of the word "classified" is redacted for no apparent reason along with the last digit of the year. The "Set ich" and "ig with" fragments are also fucking ridiculous. Although maybe it's real and the redactions are retarded on purpose to make it look like a hoax

Please God let this be it.

So i've been learning about firearms lately, is that a S&W 1911?
sage for off topic.

It seems that enough was redacted for this to not legally count as a leak (fuck if I know the rules). But now we know of the document's existence - it's a more tangible version of the "anonymous source" principle. This release isn't proof, but it puts the burden of proof on the FBI and media to get that actual document released and answer for it.

It matches with other FBI declassified papers from the past. This allows the media to hang themselves further since the ones who don't ignore it will have to keep saying its not real.

I posted in the wrong thread and dont know how to repost it here.

media.8ch.net/file_store/71337bc68824cb244639ec27f5258c9596d53606a03713c6821729f32a4c595c.png

This has been the bombshell we've been waiting for.

Spread it.

This story is the one that can bring it all down. Murder, conspiracy, coverups, corruption, fraud and it goes very high up.

Example? I just want to believe.

lurk more

It's a 1911 but based on the trigger I'm pretty sure that's a Springfield not a S&W.

I need to sleep.

Good luck anons. I hope that cunt goes to jail.

see

all you have to do is link to the post number. It works crossthread, and even cross board if you add a third greaterthan and the boardname before the post number

What was going on in the news during the 15th of July 2016? Bastille Day terror attack truck and also the 9/11 classified pages on Saudi Ties released. I hope this is the real deal and not someone sending out misinformation to folks as a bait tactic. Others also may have this info and are sitting on it until it is confirmed. If you see any "heat" on Joe you know it may be real deal shit and he just put a target on himself.

This is such blatant bullshit. The things left unredacted just happen to tease as exactly what we would want to be confirmed? What a coincidence.

Not to mention a name would never be redacted like this. Complete nonsense.

What kind of retard falls for this kind of shit-tier bait?

or you could post one of the tiny bypass images, which allows you to repost anything even if the file still exists in the catalog

To give CIA filterman plausible deniability.

It's true, you can even post two images together that have been posted separately already on the board because of the way duplicate files/posts are handled

Joe Biggs isnt known for doing this. If it was that fatass Kim releasing the doc I would be skeptical. This allows the MSM etc to still deny its real which backs them into a corner when its officially released and also puts a pile of pressure on potential people who were not involved in the murder but might be scared into spilling the beans.

But that doesn't have crazy redactions. I'm just skeptical because those redactions are sloppy as fuck. Trying to FOIA that memo should probably ultimately confirm or deny its validity, though.

If you were going to fake something like this wouldn't you make it perfect?

It was done sloppy for a reason.

Pretty sure this did not go through a declassification officer user. Therefor, much more has been redacted to protects the publisher for releasing a document, given to him most likely by Police rather then FBI.

Well you better start being skeptical of Joe Biggs as well. Because he's either a retard for believing and spreading this or, worse, in on it.

It only works out favorably the way to describe if it's true. If it's false (which it obviously it), it will have the exact opposite effect. When it is revealed as a sloppy and obvious forgery, it will discredit anyone and anything associated with promoting it.

Again, nobody would ever, ever redact a name like this. That just does not happen. Because that sort of "redaction" does absolutely fuck all for concealment. Nobody is that stupid. Post your full name like that on here if you think otherwise.

False. Two other major events occurred this day the bastille day attack and another. Also this could be the copy that was sent back to DC police regarding the laptop they had the FBI tech 'unlock'. Human error is very fucking possible especially the the shitstorm mess the FBI was in last summer

hasnt the hillary gang of kikes literally been getting away with murder for decades now? how exactly will this be different? I dont get it.

…why? what am I missing here?

The post on his site is just as sloppy as the redaction job they did on this. Dude can't even proofread. Also, tons of absolute garbage ad units everywhere.

Some jewtube updates from FOIA requests at JW 5 days ago.

youtu.be/9rIow4d-ows

This is different because there's no plausible deniability. Most every other murder has been an airplane crash, a 'heart attack', a 'mugging'. The hits are much more organized and much neater than Seth Rich was; on top of this, the sheer number of people who are trying to shut this up is a sure sign that people are onto shit here, and there's no way that they will able to hide forever without more murder, which is going to make more people turn heads sooner.

As far as civil war goes, I doubt it until the economy crashes or the internet goes out; until any of that happens, we're going to have a public that will refuse to get off their asses to do anything about all this.

I'm at the point where I don't think the American public will do a goddamn thing until they see a kike slit the throat of an innocent white woman on national TV while niggers ook and jerk off onto her corpse, and even then I'm not sure that would be enough to make the normalfags get off their asses and start the purge.

so the idea is to just keep memeing/force feeding this to normies this so that it has to be openly talked about? thats good, but I just dont see anyone caring even if it was on the news. there is a bombing, double murder, rape by muslim, and some other attack almost daily now. even major stories are buried in other news and bullshit a week later. maybe its all up to Trumps people and alphabet agency civil war to do anything.

I guess? I don't mean to blackpill but I'm really just tired of countless "IT'S HAPPENING" threads that result in absolutely nothing happening. You can only get hype so many times without any payoff before fatigue sets in. I try to not be cynical but I don't wish to be a delusion sycophant either.

I just want it to really happen so I can start removing leftists.

You have two options, the way I see it:
- Stop being hyped for random happenings, or
- Become the happening

I'm not hyped for anything anymore you LARPing cunt. That was the basis of my original post that you ascribed "blackpilling" to. Drink bleach.

It's not over you fucking misfit. It's only just begun. I'm tired of horseshit threads about non-happenings being overblown. I'm tired of hobbyist faggots like you who think this is about memes. I want to fucking kill my enemies alongside my brothers in a righteous war for the survival of my race. I do not want some gay twitter war victory or to see some kike "journalist" get egg on his face. I want whites to wake up and start destroying jewish hegemony and expelling shitskins from our lands, you vacuous cunt.

Should be stickied, look at the shilling on halfchan

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/127431744/huge-bombshell-seth-rich

Just look at ID 7h79Sphm

Assuming you're not a shill, relax.

All these happenings are building up to the true happening. Watching them unfold and understanding hour they effect society at large tells us how close the true happening is. It also gives us important talking points for use in forming rwds.

Don't get blackpilled. Retain your righteous fury and channel it into preparing.

This, tbh. It's all a show leading up to population control. They want a "fair" fight because a slaughter doesn't get the number nearly low enough to be manageable. The civil war won't start until the democrats are back in office and in control of the police/military.

It's 100% faked.
I will post proof in a moment if no one beats me to it.

lmao it's getting reel gud

Actually forget that, false positive.

You have fun with that, Agent. How's the weather in Langley, by the way?

To confirm these documents others can FIOA request the same documents. I wonder how one goes about that and what the turnaround time is? The thing is, the crazy amount of propaganda that is being used to discredit anyone who brings up Seth Rich is telling. It is like a full panic has spread across the system.

You can't FOIA a classified document of a current investigation, they're exempt.
The fact that OP is trying to goad anons into submitting FOIA requests is suspect as fuck and could be used to round up freelance investigators.

Judicial Watch has a FOIA still pending from last year for the FBI docs involved with the Seth Rich case. The longer it takes it means there is a ongoing investigation across multiple departments.

False. You can FOIA a REDACTED document if you have the code.

Whatever you say.

I bet you're a pedophile and a faggot too.

Folks do not understand the exemptions on releasing FOIA requests. That is why keeping Seth's murder in an open investigation from the Metro DC police departments side ongoing will delay any information released. The MPDC is one of the most corrupted departments in the US and also under the thumb of the Democrats that run the cesspool of DC.

Implying they are ever really in control of the military.

Good that is when they slip up and make a mistake.

Pic related is some memos from the Petraeus incident which were redacted in the exact same fashion so Anyfags claiming redactions don't occur like this are fucking retards

I LOVE YOU SHANDA-CHAN

I'm prepared.

I hope you die slow, kike.

This is what has convinced me that there's something to this, that Rich probably really was murdered for leaking to Assange. If this were all a "nothingburger" they would just be sitting back with smug looks on their faces. But they're not.

that thread is insane. I don't know that I've ever seen someone shilling over 100 posts in one thread before. Feels botlike too, no personality, weird reactions to other posts. Who knows. Between anons shitposting and the overwhelming shilling it's just a madhouse over there. But again….if this were nothing, why the outrageous response? I want this to break open so badly I can just taste it.

Shoulda seen GG but true this is tremendous shilling

Cause jewfowars is controlled opposition at fucking best

See Thread 6 (where you cribbed that image) which by the way wasn't redacted.
It's the two memo's overlaid, one is redacted the other isn't. The top layer is set to 40% opacity with grain extract blend.

See it has the link to the original document which was published on politico.

Gas the fucking kang nigger. Gas that piece of cat shit and all his supporters and sycophants

My concern is the line breaks at the top of this document?

nobody is going to have such big info and leak it to Joe Biggs out of everybody. Joe Biggs already got punked in the past with promoting fake documents during pizza gate.

To make it look more like an authentic copy or fax, or disguise it from the original that was used as a template?
Also, if this is supposedly the same template as the politico published one, then the box marked in green seems pointless.

Wikileaks just said they are fake.

archive.is/6M6gu

This may lead to what I was posting earlier, someone may have been shopping these documents around for someone to take the bait and post them. As much as it sucks waiting for the real FOIA experts to get authentic verified info is best bet. This is a repeat of Chandra Levy FOIA requests in the past where it will be years before any info is released and the redacted pages/info will be more concerning then ever. JW will have to end up suing to get some information out to the public if the agencies involved do not release their info in the timely fashion.

>archive.is/6M6gu
pretty sure this has all been a ruse to discredit this as a conspiracy theory.

What a relief this… For a second I was worried there might actually be some justice in this world and that the forces of Good might actually be more powerful than the forces of Evil…

I think we need /baph/ to look into Joe Biggs and find out if perhaps he's still on active duty for psyops..

Fake & gay. Hurry up & release REAL proof Assange.

This thing has my paranoid meter going off, its too suspicious. I think they are trying to pull a reverse piss gate on us to fuck our credibility.

If this is real, the redaction wasn't done by someone who regularly handles that sort of thing. Maybe a non-FBI LEO source?

Pres. Tom Fitton is his name. I'm a poorfag but I find a way to donate to Judicial Watch. Great organization.

g-2.space/ff/
Looks like the Guccifer 2.0 docs were tampered/faked also.

All 5 documents have the default character set, set to \ansicpg1252 which is the codepage for "U.S. Windows" or Western Europe.

Russia or Eastern Europe would be 1250, 1251 or 866. This presumably comes from the template, which would show the template was created on a windows machine with a US or Western Europe code page by default and not a Eastern Europe or Russian one.

[NOTE: An issue with the above statement has been raised. - All the assertions raised here will be getting validated before any are actually copied over to the main assessment page. - Article will be updated within the next 24 hours with further clarfication.]

Editing Duration "\edmins", the files were only edited for 2,2,4,0,1 minutes respectively. This would indicate that Guccifer 2.0 spent no significant time at all, reading the contents of the file, between opening it and saving it for redistribution. If he didn't read it, how did he know it was worth leaking?

Timezone. I think you missed it, because I didn't see it in your site, and its possibly the most significant thing I picked up on. Timezone. RTF does not define Timezone information for Date/Time within the file. It is presumably just taken from the local time of the computer. Which means, Guccifer 2.0 was operating a computer set to the exact same TimeZone as the source of the documents, otherwise the create and modify times could never be so close together. You could easily test this, create a file, change your time zone, modify the file and save. If Guccifer 2.0 was anywhere in Europe, his Timezone would be significantly advanced from DC Time, which means he is either in the same timezone, has his timezone set to the timezone of the documents (and how would he know that, because timezone information is not in the file), OR he specifically looked at the time in the file, and adjusted his clock to match, and again, for what purpose, why would he want it to look like he was in DC when the files were created?

He is also connected to the internet, so presumably his computer would have its time zone set to the local time zone set on installation, and then updated from internet time servers, just like everyone else on the planet does.

Take that, with the default codepage above in 1, and Occam's razor will tell you his timezone is in the US and is the same as the creator. Which would presumably be DC

If it is true that Joe got this from some "FBI" source like he claims then FBI is sending out fake documents. Joes so called FBI insider is just bullshit until real evidence is given. There is plenty of stuff out there to have the DNC in fear, pushing out fake FBI shit is Podesta level along with mediamatters dirtbags.

So Jim jumped the gun again?

I'm fucking of German origin, you autistic Virgin Neckbeard Nigger

Once again, Holla Forums believes whatever the fuck it's told to believe

Can't believe how blatant this is. Their talking points are straight out of the CTR/Shareblue playbook. And the misdirection/change of subject as soon as the word Zionist was brought up seemed almost rehearsed.
It would almost be funny if it weren't for the fact that I know most people who listen to that show will actually buy into those tactics.

Redactions often are sloppy as fuck. Here are two I know are real.

Who is this Joe Biggs? Was he duped into posting this fake FBI report? Or is he himself playing some sort of game? What sort of reputation does this guy have? If he is fucking around then he needs to be punished for it. He might however had been fooled by someone. Either way, we can't have fuck ups jacking shit up. We must keep disciplined.

FAKE

and

GAY

That's a Springfield EMP4.
t. have the 3" version

THAT is sex. Don't like grip.
sage for fake news + gun faggotry.

fuck off.

Holla Forums tends to accept new information, unless it is completely obviously fraudulent, which would help, or hurt, the cause. But then Holla Forumsacks are compelled to make sure that it is true by assuming it is false and looking for proof of such. What this translates to is when Holla Forums gets new information which is unable to be proven as false we wind up with very high quality shit. This is how the scientific method works. This is what happens when you embrace the natural order. And this is why we are blowing the fuck out of commie fucks.

Someone tell me this if the documents were faxed would it explain the discretions in the header for example? Yes or no.

in theory but the document does look to be a ruse.

A Fax machine from late 90's or early 00's maybe. Faxes are built into copy machines now so they will do a scan pass then you can e-mail, fax or copy. I highly doubt anyone would be faxing anything from a FBI machine, anything outgoing would be logged even e-mails from the machine. You would see a possible break if someone was using a handheld document scanner?

This doesn't seem to be legit -> twitter.com/wikileaks/status/868805104429826053

He might be shaking the tree, I've done it myself in business.

The FBI user is now on Twitter claiming its true. Could be a LARP but Biggs has confirmed this is his source

Awe shit. Lock n Load boys. Shit's about to get hairy.

Link please…….?

Or I will consider you a nigger and not muh niggah from henceforth, good sir.

Ha, no. This is just the intro. These fuckers are criminals on a league worse than anything the kikes ever claim Hitler did.

Good. Let's fucking go! Not even scared, just hungry and ecstatic. You won't believe how fucking hard muh dick is.

DIAMOND DONG!!!

fake and gay

citation of fuck yourself moshie, this isn't reddit

I've never seen a redaction which would cut out the middle of words, for all I know it could be Set Lich. Who even redacted it? I doubt standard FBI judging also with the "ig with" above.

This dude is a dolt. I remember when he did a report on the obviously fake ass "secret menu" on pizzagate.

Try reading the thread next time.

same goes for you faggot

How about twitter.com/wikileaks/status/868805104429826053 and the fact that Biggsy Smalls removed it himself because even he realized it was fake and gay?

Off by one, faggot.

There is nothing else but the blackpill. Watch what happens.

Ashes and Echoes

he had a kid

Have patience, nigger. Rome wasn't built in a day. Weimar Republic wasn't replaced that quickly either.

Get back in the oven.

Does anyone have an infographic on how to do FOIA requests? I know there are websites that explain but it would be good to have one handy for these threads.

It will. This is all being done on purpose so that (((they))) can have the advantage going into the civil war by being able to control both WHEN and HOW it will happen.

I don't doubt the good intentions of the rank and file - but they're operating under an information asymmetry. Prepare for the Hyper War, anons. The first casualty will be the collective sense of normalcy.

I really wish this were true. I do. I honest to god believe Seth Rich was murdered for releasing damaging info by associates of hilldog.

BUT: this is an obvious fake. Classification marking guides are publicly available online, a quick review by curious anons will reveal there is no marking that is simply 'CLASSIFIED'. It is either confidential, secret, ts, or simply unclassified, with potential handling caveats like FOUO and LES, law enforcement sensitive, which this most certainly would be. Obvious fake by someone who has never seen publicly released FBI docs, or at least not paid attention to the markings. Therefore I am to assume that this is an attempt in bad faith at poisoning the well, discrediting the open source investigation; kys OP.

These both look less crazy then this one. First one is plainly done with actual physical marker which accounts for all the sloppiness, second one is a little bit shoddy but doesn't have weird shit on it for no reason like the protrusion into Seth Rich's name.

How many times do you have to be click baited by Alex Jones?

IF THE REDACTED VERSION WAS DONE MANUALLY ON A COMPUTER, then he didn't have the clearance to release all or part of the document. Had he redacted NOTHING from the document, he would have revealed nothing additional about his position in the FBI

If someone is releasing this document illegally, what do they gain from redacting just the portions we see blacked out here?

This thing is fake af and we should stop paying it any attention until its source proves himself otherwise.

bump

bump. hellooooww anyone?

fuck up

Yes

Just let this die. It's an obvious fake that doesn't deserve any more attention than it's already pilfered.