"""Educated""" Feminist realizes that her Ideology Emasculates Men

What a surprise

over-educated.com/are-men-still-hunting/
archive.is/B0dVB

Isn't it interesting to see the worldview of an independent feminist go-getter fall right apart? And despite her coming to terms with the fact that men are increasingly becoming feminized and timid thanks to the attempted 180 of gender roles, she still cannot comprehend that the only solution is to discard her horseshit ideology and return to a more traditional way of life.

Expect more of these women coming out of the woodwork soon. They're beginning to realize something's not quite right.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/over_educated_woman/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So she wants it both ways. Equality, and special treatment. This women is the very definition of entitlement.

It's becoming something of a trend among them, that is the "want to have our cake and eat it too" mentality, being elevated as the dominant sex in society while still being pampered, failing to realize that in order to maintain domination, hard work is involved and being "pampered" isn't even on the radar.

It's the perks of hard work they want, sans the hard work, which is troubling.

All the rights and no responsibilities

Don't fall for it or at least don't believe it until women proactively and consistently show men as a whole that they want to finally stop this charade. We need actions not blogposts.

Some changes are happening to the tone of feminism and here are some explanations:
1) Muh attention They know they are losing hearts and minds and are quickly trying to save face. You can make a boat load of money right now by being a polarizing person and some women like Laci Green (video related) know that they can garner more attention and even possibly support and shekels by switching sides or playing devil's advocate.

2) Women are really this dumb Women say they want X but really signal for Y. Because at the end of the day groupthink holds more value than logic and they can't for the life of them understand that what they say they want and what they really want are in direct contradiction to each other. This doesn't mean that the author in the OP is seeing the light, rather she is irrational and wants her cake and eat it too.

Or maybe because women only mate across or up social hierarchies men with little to offer in the immediate don't bother because they know you will say no. Men have an instinctual need to be appreciated and to provide. You don't get a fucking thanks and genuine appreciation from some soulless career woman. Additionally, you are all fucking ugly, inside and out.

sux2Bher. vid related

When raised by a proper family, perhaps, otherwise it's FUCK EVERYONE ELSE.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TOO LATE BITCH!

Holla Forums was right again.

Okay, I had to get a look at this hosebag, and my expectations were met!

>instagram.com/over_educated_woman/

I really, really can't stand these kinds of people, especially when one of their main factors for choosing a pet over a human child is because money.

FUCKING DUMBASSES TAKING CARE OF ANIMALS ALSO COSTS MONEY.

Checked for its never actually about the money, user. At least, not when its a woman talking.

Its about fear of losing her body and hence sexual attractiveness. Having a child for many women, especially lazy already-chubby mixed-race whores like this one, means high-probability of drastically reduced physical attractiveness. Even if you manage to jump back, having a child still means an inherent reduction in attractiveness to those with whom you've not had that child, which women understand.
You have to understand that modern female psychology is always about getting as much as you can out of another person while putting yourself in the least-compromising position, the position which, for you, requires the least commitment.
If you get a dog with the guy you're fucking, you can always dump him and keep the dog, and its not likely you have lost your physique potentially as a result, nor are you now less-appealing to new men because you've got the fruit of another man's seed constantly at your waist. Women know that being a mother is only attractive to the man with whom you've mated, and to all others, you are, as a potential mate, less desirable - and modern women don't want to do anything that requires that much compromise of their position, that requires so much commitment on their behalf.

Not going to lie, raising children is a huge time and resource sink. Is there any wonder why westerners are shying away from children when cost of living in the west is enormous.

Lets face it westerners have the attitude that children are anchors and fun killers.

I am 100% in favor of these people NEVER BREEDING.

Thanks, jews.

This argument I hate too, because what's stopping somebody who had kids to travel later?

(checked)
Huh? Are you implying that she's learned something?

She still blames men for her problems. She even goes as far to say "They’ve used our feminist movement against us." Why an how? Evidently because women can now feel free to ask us out… but don't want to, and that's somehow our fault because reasons.

She's learned nothing just as the "We are one race: the human race" people really learn nothing even though they begin to feel uneasy about how much their city is changing for the worse. They'll never (at least most) admit the problem, they'll just try to outlive it, not caring what will happen once they're dead and gone.

Narr the problem isn't solely at the feet of Mr Goldberg, I'm 25+ years of age and still haven't formed a meaningful relationship with a Gril. I know it's a problem, but i don't want or need what i perceive to be a even bigger problem in my life.

That's the core issue with the west, meaningful relationships and children are perceived to be liabilities. No guarantees or social safeguards are in place to protect me, thus I've invested little to no interest in relationships. The entire social paradigm had been fucked up by "Post modernism". The entire western world needs a "Venezuela" and johnny law needs his ass rimmed for fucking with Societal corrections.

Checked for simplified version of

You hit the nail on the head - once you have kids, you're basically assured to have SOME restriction in terms of mobility (social and literal) and recreation. And for modern women, life is basically one big pursuit of maintaining social mobility and engaging in recreation.

Thus, children are anathema to their desires.

Checkin' em again for this gem of simplistic truth:

Not in a beneficial sense no, but she, at the absolute least, realized that the whole transfer of power to women from men makes it far less likely for the average man to bother with the "hunt."

She's concerned, as is clear, but is unwilling to consider that it's her ideology that's the problem. In that sense, she's learned nothing. Realizing that most men on not on board with her nonsense, however, is a very tiny step towards what would hopefully be the admittance that abandoning traditionalism was a catastrophic mistake.

Sadly, such a realization will not come to her any time in the near future.

Precisely. The incentive to form a family used to be powerful and, above all else, it was something that drove people to a state of productivity. Now look where we are.

Don't give that kike any more shekels. Webm is your friend.

You don't need this much space. You can write paragraphs that are more than one to three sentences.

Learn to aesthetics nigger.

Hate to go full MGTOW but I feel the need to vent and this is the only place where I feel I can.

SURE YOU DUMB CUNT. THINGS WILL GO BACK TO THE WAY THINGS WERE AS SOON AS I SEE SOME ACTUAL FUCKING ACTION ON YOUR PART YOU LAZY DUMPSTERFIRE!!

Shed some of these draconian "rape" laws and bullshit diversity quotas in the workplace and we will see a return of men not either too scared shitless of you to stand up to you (therefor never sexually exciting her, or dare I say it, creep her out, a serious crime in the CURRENT YEAR +2) or too pissed off at all of your bullshit to ever want to interact with you in any meaningful manner.

Fucking dumb cunt. Women are hilariously enough, the far more prideful gender and are never going to admit that they were wrong about anything so long as there are men to defend her, which there always will be. Oh wait, I forgot, I have privilege or something, never mind me then. Fuck off.

There, rant over. There was more than a few rambling sentences but I needed to get that off my chest. Thanks pals.

Basically sums up how I feel. Same boat, turned 25 this year. I'm from a poor part of the country, but I made a lot of smart decisions, have zero debt, a bit of money tucked away and am currently working for an incredibly prominent scientist, but I don't have much hope of the relationship aspect. College was lame, a bunch of middle class kids squandering everything on drugs/liquor/sleeping around. It's not as prevalent in grad school, but none of the girls take care of themselves. Literally 90% of them are overweight.

Like I get that girls want to be chased, but they need to make themselves worth chasing. I have a few buddies married and they pay for everything and it doesn't seem worth it. I've spent so much time and work to get where I'm at and I'm supposed be ok with settling with a girl that is loaded with student debt, slept around, and is putting off having/raising kids for a career? No thank you. I get that people make mistakes, but all that combined is too much to swallow.

If this is a fun blogposting session, I'll chime in. Personally, I had a gf back in late middle school through high school. However, it ended there due to certain issues (lets just say FB is the bane of my existence. All it does is make a women obsess over attention from anyone at anytime). Just like user above, I have no debt, even have a degree (no wealth though, but hey, I got a good family so I can live with them until I do since they had no generational wealth to pass on). However, I can't find a gf again, or rather the investment, to me (personally), doesn't seem worth it. I could (due to my youth) go after high school girls on the internet, but what're the odds that would work out? Finding someone in RL would work better, but then they'd be older (and likely post college, i.e. usually used up). In addition, the older a woman gets, the more vain she becomes, no longer does she wish for someone who merely cares for her and will provide for her, but merely for a moneybag. Of course, this always leaves "rural areas"/etc. things anons quote, however one usually has to have actually grown up in those places to separate wheat from chaff (after all, rural girls aren't perfect. The reason "rural" is better is because people know each other, but if you aren't native to that "rural", you don't have that benefit.)
Maybe when I'm 25 and rich I'll just pick a woman from somewhere (but then, just like those traitors who want to immigrate to Poland etc., one is just running away from the issue). Honestly, it's things like this that make Hikaru Genji Syndrome play out in my mind, even though I know it's something that wouldn't work and would be taking advantage of different form of love (and, by the end of it, I'd be 35+).

Oh, so close. Swing and a miss from mias feminist.

If I wasn't disenfranchised with it all, that one greentext story of that undateable guy with no game getting rejected from every bar in his hometown by literally hundreds of women has put fear in my heart. That was horrific, and illustrated the cruelty of a woman's subconscious, as they were perfectly happy to let him throw himself on those jagged rocks for their entertainment and not a single one actually articulated what was wrong so he would change.

Call it the future you chose.

Would you rather that thing reproduced, Hitler? Its offspring wouldn't be human anyayy.

It's so easy to pick up chicks nowadays that I found one that works for me within 3 years, and I'm such a fuck up that I'm little better than a transient. They created this state of affairs where my friends with high paying jobs have too much to lose and are afraid to do what they need to even get laid. Make sure you never even give the D to a feminist, let them expire like the surplus inventory that they are. They should pay for the mess they helped create. Maybe the situation does benefit me in a way, but it's a sad state of affairs where an alley cat has an infinite advantage over a stable professional.

They can't tell him because they don't know. They're women. The few that can even think on that level are very rare, and not even desirable because they can outmaneuver you sometimes and are still primarily self-interested. Remember the "smaller world" that Hitler discussed. You want someone who can maintain that for you, not an equal.

It was still horrific. I've never been so embarrassed by proxy before or since.

With the wonders of 2d unleashed it's far too late for these bitches. They're no longer required.

But that brings about a even greater Societal issue, Who is the best girl?

I foresee countless lives being lost over this question!

Lelouch vi Brittania
October 16, 2016 at 12:08 am (1 month ago)
As expected of a lawyer. Your intuition was right, we the male race transferred a portion of our power to the female race in the name of ‘equality’ in order to reduce the effort required to court women.
The way we shuffled the deck was more than brilliant, it was artful.

I bet it's some guy who never even took the plastic cover off his car's engine.

In the country I'm from that's a really bad thing.

That's always what women will demand. They just need to be raped.

Directionless, average women with no guidance or self-awareness being fed endless amounts of "you're special and strong" does strange things alongside their base natures.

Kek I remember seeing that video embed. These ecelebs are trying to salvage whatever relevance they can retain now, pretty obvious by the way they co-opt our terminology (redpill, the term they know their opposition use often) and pitch it back with some hype to it.

And the funniest part? It actually worked among those moderates in the skeptic community. They bought the "redpill" sells-pitch hook line and sinker those gullible retards, and now their many ecelebs go out of their way to white knight her. We're seeing the beginning of skepticism+.

The moral here is if you want to corrupt a group from within, sells them back their ideas with a set of tits. The weaker men will follow tits over political/social stance or reason and naturally build conflict among those with actual convictions.

Is it really that fucking hard to see that if you hate men and masculinity the men that bother to deal with you will be pathetic, self-hating weaklings?
These women really are like little children, aren't they?

There's a much bigger problem, with millions having waifus some will definitely overlap, the arguments that unfold from who loves who more will most certainly be deadly for both parties and surrounding bystanders.
I thank kek that i haven't found anyone else claim my waifu.

My personal ranking of best girl archetypes goes as
The Trap>The Ara>The Tomboy>The Tsundere> The Kuudere>The Yandere>Everything else.

Shit like this is exactly why people hate feminism, women included. Most women don't even identify as feminist (look it up, vast majority of women refuse to ID as feminist) because of it. The insane amount of doublethink and contradictions. It's maddening, an ideology for the insane.

ireland?

I'll never get how easily led some men are by their dicks; not to imply that under the right circumstance that I may be duped, too. I actually did speak to a very normalfag friend recently who is sort of liberal (please keep in mind that he's from Vancouver, so considering that he's essentially Hitler there) who mentioned that Laci Green was trying to become "redpilled" as even he put it. My friend, as noted before certainly is no Holla Forumsack but he's gotten really angry with the left and is always laughing about how they chimp out over Trump. Realizing that this is long winded, I'll get to my point and sliver of hope: not all moderate(ish) people are falling for the faux "Born Again" bullshit. I recall saying to him that one should never trust an enemy who all of a sudden claims to be your friend, to which he replied that he knew it was bullshit right away.

And on an unrelated note: oh god, the things I'd do to muh dik Laci Green… I'd commit at least one war crime for it.

Wait, I thought chivalry is just benevolent sexism and literally rape?

Whoever wrote those screencapped posts is very smart. Not all of it is hard and fast rules, but a really, really good starting place. Saving these to share with my friends who are struggling.

Too late. "MGTOW" is already a permanent vestige of the western culture now. They are the "beautiful ones" of the rat utopia watching in isolation as the rest of society rips itself apart.

I honestly think we might need to have a whole thread dedicated to what cancer "skepticisim" and "skeptics" have become nowadays. I have seen 2 quality youtube debates in the past few months where the (((skeptic))) got their asses ravaged and thoroughly handed to them. Meanwhile, in the comments, brigades of normalfag "skeptic" sympathizers make endless weak excuses and appeals to emotion to defend their side from getting their shit pushed in.

What it essentially boils down to is this:

What women want politically and sexually are two different things. For men, getting more power and privilege improves every facet of their lives.

But for women, gaining social power kills the romance in the bedroom, because women are wired to want men who are untamed and masculine (the problem being that such men become scarce in a feminist society).

So women have to settle for gymrats, corporate management suit wearing monkeys, blue-collar toughs and other parodies of what women actually want (men of strength and courage, basically men who have natural social dominance and are able to fight physically - basically what human females want is the same thing that females of other species want).

But with the way things are going, even modern "alphas" don't give women the tingles they used to simply because they have to watch what they do and say just like other men. A few decades ago betas has already been tamed but there was still a class of men willing and able to skirt sexual harassment laws and be "daring".

Now though almost all men except hardened criminals and the elites act like effeminate faggots because that's what the law and society firmly demands of all but elite men.

In an animalistic sense, why would a woman want to mate with a man who is effectively forbidden by law to make a sexual advance towards a work colleague or a passer-by on the street? Why would she want a man who could be imprisoned for returning the affections of a high-school senior girl while the elites of society get away with unnatural acts and possibly literal murder?

The conclusion drawn is that the 99% are emasculated slaves and cattle and therefore unworthy. Is this an entirely incorrect attitude?

I am in favor of bringing back trials for witches so we can kangaroo court these cunts into being drowned and burned at the stake. Who's with me?

I agree. Until men have wrestled the world back from the kikes and traitors, we are unworthy of respect. Success, indepence and victories make you men. Why should women, or any good woman, submits to defeated cuckolds?

?

Why wouldn't they? Unless we stand up and say NO, they will keep on taking the gibs. Why not?

i'd argue it's not as simple. that's shit hits the fan type of situation. until then, what?

Epic.

I don't know man. All I can do, like most of you, is not taking welfare and just be financially independent and not cucking to leftism or kikes. But these are all very passive. Why would women like passive "men"?

Insert laci-green-tit-cow-omegle-dick-story.png here

Lol what a silly cooze

Another aspect that many miss is the increased atomization of society, along with the concerted effort to abolish male-only spaces has actually played a part in this. A man's worth in the eyes of women used to be partly determined by their place with male groups. Natural "alphas" will rise to the top, but many "betas" would gain some appeal by virtue of them not being at the bottom. All the women who aren't the cream of the crop would be able to recognize that many men other the the top 20% have status greater or equal to their own. When this dynamic is hardly present anymore and all males exist as singular entities that can only be measured in nebulous manner against large, abstract societal constructs like "all men I see in the media" or "all men from my fantasies", it is no wonder the only value men have seems to be reduced to the material aspects such as physique, wealth, or power. Hell, for a lot of women possessing just one of these isn't even enough. They'll fuck the gym rat on the side, turn the rich guy into a beta orbiting sugar daddy, and marry the politician.

(checked)
Nice digits, rapeanon.

All women are like little children, user. The quicker you come to terms with that the easier a time you will have dealing with them.

She's not a Jew according to Wikipedia at least. I had no idea that she was half kebab though.

Feminism really isn't about equality. It was always special treatment on top of all the good things men have but none of the bad things men must shoulder to have the good things. It's impossible of course as women soon find out which is why female happiness has been going into a nosedive ever since their feminist revolution.

She's halfway to the red pill. My wife has told me some hair raising stories about college feminism, which she said started her down the path to being the good Aryan girl she is now.

She also said that at least 75% of white heterosexual women are only paying lip service to feminism and only believe the most rudimentary form of it. The ones who get more deeply involved find themselves constantly under attack for their heterosexuality and soon become anti-feminist. They believe that the radfemme is only a stereotype until they get more involved.

I was seeing articles back in 2000 with the same message. Specifically, Sweden's "female utopia".

It was just women complaining about how awful it is to have to split the tab on dates, Swedish men don't like to initiate anymore, how am I going to afford all my designer clothes and makeup if someone else isn't paying for all my other stuff, etc.

We see how well this revelation worked to turn their country around.

Checking those digits. JFTS

Schwule entdeckt.

100% pure boner killer right there love. Even when trying to be an understanding uman bean, they Fail. They just can't help but be cunty.

It always amazed me how feminists don't realize that their own behavior will affect how they get treated.

They'll never fucking understand.
They love "EQUALITY" and freedom for women, yet they love Islam.
At this rate I'd actually like to see Islam take over the west just to see the fucking look on their faces when Sharia starts getting implemented and their property gets taken away from them along with their right to vote.

At no point do "liberated women" consider what they or others need, it's all about their wants. This is something I noticed a while back. Selfishness and a lack of acknowledging reality. They've been so pampered that they've lost touch with reality. This isn't just "feminists" anymore, this is most Western women. Now they're beginning to want square-circles and other nonsensical contradictions. Instead of changing their perception of the world, or admitting they're wrong, they would rather destroy meaning itself, because in their mind that is the only way left for them to achieve their insatiable and impossible wants. Someone needs to backhand them and state very firmly that what they want doesn't matter.

Trips of truth.

Just a bit older than you, and I stopped dating 3 years ago. Don't care after the insanity I dealt with before, and the fear of law enforcement when dating a psychotic cunt. I have yet to find a woman worth my time, and when I settle it goes sideways really fucking bad. I considered for the longest time that it was me and I was doing something wrong, then I realized that what I did wrong was date these walking piles of trash many women have become. It's slim pickins, and if you didn't get a good one early, you're pretty much SOL.

(checked)

Marriage is now a prime example of this, the current perception of marriage is something middle aged/menopausal people do when they want to stop having sex and stop enjoying their lives. It's completely insane that an institution designed for the sole purpose of having sex that leads to children, is perceived as being the absoloute boner killer. Marriage used to be something you'd do when you were in your early twenties and the wife was even younger (and a virgin to boot), and it meant the start of owning your own goddamn house and having a personal maid (wife) tidy up everything and then be ready in bed for you. Current year marriage is the exact opposite of what it should be.

They won't mind, they'll be happy with that arrangement as women don't mind being concubines and even when they "lose" status because of their ethnicity or race even that's a fetish for a lot of guys who are attracted to the vulnerability and forbiddenness it can represent (think of your young Cantonese girls in Hong Kong during the colonial era who were the secret flings of many colonial officials to the disapproval of their lawful white wives their own age, or black girls and women on slave plantations in the 18th century who were often doted on by their slavemasters, who found that their legally inferior status often made them much more sexually arousing than their nagging spouse). Basically even when "their" people are dominated, this doesn't harm girls and women nearly as much as it does men of the same group. Not only can conquered women and girls use their sex to survive just like all women, but their status is mostly tied to their age and/or looks just like all women.

It's you and I who will/would lose status as the males of a defeated nation.

There's no fucking point in traveling anyway. It's just a way to signal how worldly and tuned in you are while blowing money on tourist traps or helping to raise armies that will invade later(charity). These people can't even take care of their homes and neighborhoods yet they want to burn up jet fuel to eat at McDonald's on different continents. No wonder people have no love for their homes or their home country anymore. Hence why their home countries are falling to pieces.

Very true. Not to mention that since it's illegal to marry ptp these days and most women who even want to marry are like over 30, getting married just says "I am a beta faggot who will never get laid again after his honeymoon"

Yeah, but a lot, LOT less. Especially if you factor in education.
Animals are simple.
Especially cats, they are zero responsiblity animals since most of the time they aren't even in your house.

Yeah, our society is so dysfunctional that the majority of people of both sexes are incapable of having fulfilling relationships if they follow social ques, but if they try to instead follow animalistic insitincts they either run into serious cognitive dissonance, or they raped by feminist laws. You can't win by playing along with the system, and you'll be destroyed if you try to go against the system, so what's joe normalfag meant to do when he doesn't even consciously understand half of it? Anti-depressants and internet pron with a chance of an hero.

And the worst bit is they're not marrying because they want children, they're either marrying for financial security and sexual validation (since nobody want to shag a slag) except for their husband), or because their biological clock is pissing them off so they shit out a single child just to be done with it at the age of 40, garunteeing the poor kid to be autistic to some degree.

Marriage is interesting because it's pretty much the only traditional custom that we're still allowed to partake in, but the usual suspects have made it such an abomination that most people don;t even want to pretend that they can live the same kind of life past generations could.

Sauce?

They're just hitting their itch. They'll be crazy cat ladies in no time at all. Reminds me I better invest in cat business.

His post has enough keywords for you to jewgle it pretty quickly, I just found it myself and it's a sad story.

I already am 35 and I haven't found a woman that seems good for me.

Oh, and because they act like air headed whores, they're going to end up how whores do. Drinking and being bitter at the world in their old age. A whole world full of bitter old cunts.

Men have evolved to live with the idea that they're not going to reproduce. Women believe they're a gift to a guy… yes, he will take you, but not in exchange for being ha ranged by both his male peers, his society, and you.

I tried and don't think ive found it. Tried 'greentext bars/hometown bars/hometown bars rejection' no joy. Lotta shit atorkes though.

*shit stories

Peterson had a video on having children and roughly summed up that if you have no kids at the age of 35 be it for a man or woman you automatically go to batshitville. A sense of internal purpose being unfulfilled.
And feminists are pushing exactly for that.

31 here. I haven't either. Broken off every long term relationship I've had and never felt comfortable with degenerate hookups. You are not alone. This society is utterly fucked. Just do what you can to better yourself and do not give in to what ZOG wants you to be.

Try "user gets rejected 100 times"

That's not even mentioning that if either parent is over 30, then the probability of the baby having birth defects/mental defects and other dysgenic problems rises exponentially with age. Our society encourages the most fertile and virile of us to waste away on drugs and degeneracy, while hoping that enough infertile and dried up rags can make it through IVF to replenish our numbers with actually autistic children. It really is the plot of a dystopic sci-fi future but here we are living in complete madness. At least we get to see the death of liberalism.

Thanks m8. Didn't disappoint.

I question if Peterson is covering his Canuck ass by claiming it applies to both men and women. Men generally don't have to be fathers in order to be fulfilled. Men need to make a mark on the world before all else in order to feel like they are successful, how the mark manifests varies wildly and doesn't always involve procreation although siring children is definitely the most common factor. Not claiming that procreation isn't anything but a good thing, but a man's sense of self worth doesn't necessary hinge on it.

The same cannot be said for women. This is evidenced time and time again. Women need to bear children because that is the very reason they exist. That is their sole purpose for existence so it's intrinsic to their happiness.

TL;DR: Rearing children is a gigantic part of female identity because that is their primary biological purpose but men look upon it as just another piece of the puzzle of existence, as evidenced by the lopsided statistics of sperm donors versus egg donors.

Goddamn, I remember that one, what a nightmare.

Who knew joining a brainwashed cult of misandry would render you completely unwanted by men? It's almost like hating men & destroying their future makes them hate you too.

It could have been focused on video but it serves a good purpose to get men to act faster as well. Shame I can't find the damn thing right now.

You're still responsible for giving them healthy food and taking them to the vet if they're ill. Also vaccinations and lice and parasite prevention.

Bed. Made. Lie.
sage.

The so called "weaker men" have to be killed off regularly in big wars.
What happens if this isn't done, we can watch right now in the West.

godspeed to that poor soul

It's actually 500 times.

I haven't read this in years. Still makes me kek a bit. I'm convinced that it was some Pajeet or kebab that wasn't giving us the whole story. Believe me, I'm wary of the vaginal Jew but this is ridiculous unless you're like Elephant Man-tier ugly and comically autistic.

Oh yeah, the pitiful and often also disgusted looks.
I'm not even particularly ugly.
Just less than average male looks.
Girls and women look at me like I have three heads or something. They sneer, they grimace, they giggle.
The feeling has become mutual. They disgust me deeply.

Is it grammatically correct to call those looks pitiful when they're looking at you with pity?

In reality the people getting little dogs instead of children have such a surplus of money that they end up spending it on fancy end-of-life medical treatments like cancer medicine and tumor surgery. Still costs less but not as much as you might think for the people actually getting them

That could be but I wouldn't be so sure. Women are infantile and mercenary.

Yes it is grammatically correct.

Might as well become a hermit. Fuck this shit.

You can teach them ideology, you can't teach them male abilities. Stop wasting your time on the latter.

That applies only to women you doofus, which is why feminism is so fucked up.

Because the majority of them helped turn men into what they are today? That's what they get.

You sound like a fucking cuck.

I forgot how bad it was and can't bring myself to read that again.
To think that not one woman in 500 had the decency to level with him.

Thanks for sharing it though, user.

That's called "being my wife."

Educate these ladies on the wall. Great attitude readjuster in my experience.

Great business opportunity on Backpack for you sweetie

It's code for coal-burning with the pool boys.

If I hear a woman talking about going to Jamaica or the DR I instantly lose all interest.

I hope you do so anonimously and with a lot of care. If you expect to get validation or a ego boost from the sharing, man you are retarded.
Probably you are.

Karma's a bitch.

When I was 35 I had neither the time nor the resources to be a father. It was only at 38 that I actually first had the desire. Now at 44 I have both, and now SHE has to get her shit together…

Having kids after 50 is doable but unfair to the kid. My older father was athletic, I plan on keeping that way.

I thought 8ch lost all of its intelligent userbase.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. So what if someone else has the "same" waifu, it's the experience that counts, my experiences with my waifu are only mine and nobody else's. Once (if) we get to the point where we can perfectly mirror a 2D's personality and memories into an AI, that will evolve on its own from that point, it will be even less of a problem. Hell, I bet people would even make their own custom OC waifus, while others would specialize in creating unique ones for others.

I know you're just memeing, but still, that's kind of a degenerate way of thinking, why would it matter if the one you love is really the best girl? All of this just feels like you're shopping for a product, instead of looking for a partner you would want to spend your life with.

That makes no sense. The whole fucking gimmick of feminism for decades have been telling men to fuck off they don't need the door opened for them. They stronk woman who need no man.
So I can be labeled as a sexist pig and get yelled at for daring approaching such a high value lady as lowly commoner that should be castrated? No thanks, how desperate is this broad?

Oh her eggs are drying up. That explains it

History has shown time and again that the societies where men constantly had to look over their shoulder to make sure their women wouldn't betray them were all doomed from the start.

Then again, i can't say i expected anything intelligent from a moeshitposter.

Women are shit, they have always been shit and they will always be shit.

There is not a damned ONE of them that doesn't succumb to her own puerile nature in some way. Even the BEST of women can and WILL be huge time and money sinks. She will sweettalk you and charm you into putting a ring on her finger and then she will immediately become bored with you. Feminism isn't just something the kikes cooked up - it's effectively the politicization of female nature.

Women can and WILL cheat on you, they will lie to you (women in general lie like water flows), they will extract resources from you and then they will probably discard you the moment they think they can trade up to the next host.

Women have no real senses of loyalty and honor and never have. Also, to say that society has shaped women into hateful beasts is to, in part, put cart before horse. Women shaped society, CONSTANTLY, from its very outset. Women were around before there were anything that could really be called societies, and societies sprang into being pretty much for the purpose of keeping women as safe and as comfortable as possible.

Actually I've noticed in the last 5 or 6 years more people openly hate it than ever before.
It's still not acceptable for women to be agressive, but if they are you your ass they're not getting a date unless he's a passive type who never gets a date anyways. Feminism just makes beta-females more loud and obnoxious inside the classroom which makes everyone hate them more.

She's (((Lebanese))). They like kikes on cochise but more smart-ass.

No no no see you've got it all wrong. I told a girl I was crushing on this at work one day and her response was "What it has to be one way or the other?" Completely lost all respect for her that day

Be warned that that was written by a woman, a woman who thinks she's helping, but a woman none the less. There're some gems in there I'd bet, but mostly it's her explaining what she thinks she wants.

Will there be coffee rape in the elevator?

I had a female English professor PhD on the one hand whine about the gender pay gap, and then in the next breath laugh about how her husband makes less than her.

She completely blew off my citing the studies that show women are discontent long-term when they make more than their husbands. Women psychologically need the male to make more, to be superior, or else she feels like she's "got a loser" or "is wasting her life with this guy" or whatever bullshit.

A man doesn't give a fuck about that stuff, he's fine if his wife makes less in today's world, and even more so he'd prefer a scenario where she wasn't in some workplace in a sexually-liberated world being exposed to potential new dick.

Whatever. "le propagate le white race" meme shit incoming, "le fuck off MGTOW faggot" meme shit incoming. Stick your heads in the sand.

dude, I had a feminist English teacher in college. Legit was dressing up her poor three year old son like a girl then mocking him and laughing about how these pictures will be shown at his wedding, as if he had any choice in the matter.

We were reading a story about a prostitute which appeared to trigger her so she went off on this rant that the woman didn't enjoy sex or what she was doing, she was simply "outsmarting" the men because she knew eventually her looks would fade and her earning power would cease. I found a line from the story where the hooker said verbatim, "I don't do this for the money, I do it because I like it" and pointed it out to her. OMG. I have no idea what the fuck she even said because I knew I was right, but to listen to her confidently dance in circles around the point was funny to watch.

No real point to that story yours just made me remember that. It's women like her that make me hate women in general

There's a problem with this, why?

The more stories I hear like this, the more I quietly and without fanfare start avoiding all female 'professionals.'

On dating: both genders are nothing but manchildren and women. People in relationships or married are more rare than not, when we used to be married by 20-25. Now it's been moved up to over 30 before both genders, not just men and not just women, before both of them realize cats and video games and other bullshit are not fulfilling, and finally decide they need an actual partner. It's rare to find someone under 30 who is mature enough to want a long term relationship or is looking for a marriage partner. It isnt' just women. Men are more interested in craft beer and mancaves and video games than in starting a household. Women are into partying and "furbabies" and tumblr tier shit rather than wanting to find a partner.

But go ahead and blame women for everything, remain delusional to your own fault, and doom your race to extinction.

I hate this shit more than anything. "My baby has paws." Matrix goggles, it's just a jewish scheme to stop them from breeding by satisfying their natural maternal instincts with a reeking cat instead of a human baby. It's like doublethink with them.

Everytime I see a woman with a dog or cat, I feel sick. She's being jewed into not fulfilling her instincts to have a kid.

Funny name for testosterone, a naturally occurring chemical in the body. Gee, that female supremacist is engaging in hate speech! I was born this way!

And lose their shit when you are the politician that says no to their skanky ass because your intelligence network informed you about the other two.

t. happened to me in February

Yep. Feminism is like MGTOW until you feel Jack Donovan's hand on your thigh.

I think you'll get a lot of hate, but I like your comment.

I'm wrestling with whether or not to get married. Mentally, I know what you're saying is right. I wonder when I'll reach that day when i realize living a life alone is unfulfilling and meaningless and I want and crave a partner.

But emotionally, feminism has destroyed my desire to be with a woman. The risk of divorce and getting raped in the aftermath is too high. I could lose everything.

And besides that, on the weekends with my current girlfriend I just crave time to be alone. I work all fucking week and the moment she gets off we're together all weekend and I never get a moment to myself to just be me. I could not fucking imagine being married and having kids to boot. It'd drive me literally insane I think.

Something to chew on tho. I know video games and books and TV aren't all that fulfilling.

That's a man, baby.

A woman friend told me that feminism is about the uglier ones who are upset over 'pretty girl privilege' and want all women treated like pretty girls.

Okay, how about you go to the fucking gym, shower, wax that shit and bottle blonde your hair?

Was it this guy?

Men are shit, they have always been shit and they will always be shit.

There is not a damned ONE of them that doesn't succumb to her own violent nature in some way. Even the BEST of men can and WILL be huge time and money sinks. He will sweettalk you and charm you into sleeping with him and then he will immediately become bored with you. Patriarchy isn't just something the cishet white men cooked up - it's effectively the politicization of male nature.

Men can and WILL cheat on you, they will lie to you (men in general lie like water flows), they will extract sexual favors from you and then they will probably discard you the moment they think they can trade up to the next host.

Men have no real senses of loyalty and honor and never have. Also, to say that society has shaped men into hateful beasts is to, in part, put cart before horse. Men shaped society, CONSTANTLY, from its very outset. Men were around before there were anything that could really be called societies, and societies sprang into being pretty much for the purpose of keeping men as safe and as comfortable as possible.

FIDF go home

I think being shilled by legbeards is a first. Taking a break from Seth Rich, Shariablue?

Ok

Either refute me or go make a male version of dumblr.

Kikes have convinced men to be commitment-fearing manchildren, and convinced women to be man-hating cat-coddling bulldykes and harpies. The result is that we aren't breeding.

It isn't just the fault of feminists, you retard. Accept your own fault in the matter, or watch your race be destroyed.

If you present a female with a monogamous, confident, outgoing, firm, alpha male who wants to have babies with her, she will want to have his babies.

Kikes have corrupted women, but men are capable of saving them. Of course it means giving up your gayming rig and getting a job and house, and actually, gasp, going outside and talking to women. So keep saying it's entirely the womens' fault, and watch your race vanish. But at least you have dakimakura amiright? Look goy, here is a mod for your gaym so you can put the female characters in bikinis. Yes goy, women will divorce you and take half your tendies. Yes goy, women are big evil boogeymen who are out to kill you and wipe your hdd. Never breed.

Kek

All of what you're saying is true, but your "SEE MEN ARE JUST AS BAD AS WOMYN" approach is too reminiscent of the "SEE FAR RIGHT MEN ARE JUST LIKE THE SJW'S!! HORSESHOE THEORY!!!" autism.

Why did you instantly assume I wouldn't do it anonymously? Did something happen to you?

You're both at fault. Men are manchild pussies and women are manfaced bulldykes with fupas and bitterness. Just blaming wimminz won't solve the problem, and at this rate our men ARE turning into herbivores and not breeding. Imagine Japan with 6 gorillion rapefugees, and that's what western culture will look like. A jewish paradise where goys work like slaves and let their nation be destroyed while voluntarily not breeding.

Families are boring.

Safe, reliable men are boring.

Civilization itself is boring.

Basically the way we live with our laws and our rules and our monogomous ideal and all of this goes against human nature.

In order to live as a civilized person you essentially have to give up the base passions of life that the animals take for granted or at least dampen them down drastically. People will constantly rebel against civilized life because it goes against the human instinct for maximum struggle and drama at all times.

Women don't want to settle for billy beta they want a taste of Chad or Tyrone even if both already have like 5 women fucking them on the regular. And even billy beta wants to have steamy socially disapproved sex with that hot coed or schoolgirl more than he wants to have boring routine marital duty sex with his fat wife and ultimately settles for fucking her some of the time, jerking off some other times and occasionally having a guilty fuck with a 23 yo expensive callgirl who he hopes doesn't give him something he didn't want despite the number of dicks she took.

Basically monogamy is… barely… tolerable to betas who wouldn't get laid for free and even they used to cheat with hookers back in the old days.

tldr civilization requires self-cuckery and the acceptance of individual mediocrity all round. Sure it collectively builds power and wealth but to increasingly self-aware people it's not satisfying enough when you feel like a trapped cog in a machine.

The difference is one is an initial act and the other is a reaction to that act. If you propose weighing those equally, we're just going to have to disagree. Just like I wont view a man who shoots someone who is aiming to take his life in the first place, I will not place as much place on the reaction to the cause. (After all, this evil Nazi's, they're just as bad as the Jews. Who cares if the Jews started it in their pseudo-decleration of war and revolutions before then? Just as bad.)

Like I said, you're right. It's just that your wording could use some work if you want do appeal to the retarded mgtow man children and actually get to them. The "you're just like the SJWs!" angle is obviously something that people have generally learned to scoff at.

It's language like "You're both at fault." that also sets people off and makes them think you're a kike. You're separating yourself from the group and actively attempting to claim superiority. This sort of behavior is not something you want to employ if you're legitimately trying to change someones mind on a topic.

I just turned 49 and have spent many years in the workplace. One huge disparagement I've come to view in married women is the relationships they form at work with other men. If most men knew the things said, and how their wives act when they are not around……. and interact with other men, they would be disgusted. Non scientific study here but many married women cheat in the workplace, I've seen it dozens if not hundreds of times.

This doesn't have to be the truth though. A civilization can be quite enthralling if it is set towards a goal and all citizens are told to work towards it.

Like the Chinese?

Go reread those caps and ask yourself why the author is attempting to appeal to the average user and their excessive use of emotion. Or write in a few bits into a gender analyzer.

Don't you have a phone with a camera? Snap a few pics and find a way to get them to the husbands.

The Chinese don't even really have one. They're just working on a collective instinct for power and money like insects. If you ask a Chinese, "What is your goal? Why is being Chinese important to you? What is the goal of the Chinese nation?" they won't have anything besides "making China powerful" or maybe if you catch them in a bad mood, something spiteful about "100 years of humiliation."

Like the NatSocs.

I make appointments with divorce lawyers for their husbands. Nothing like a callback from a lawyer who assumes they are in denial.

Makes me think of a quote I've been grappling with.

All women shit-talk their spouses, user.

>>>/r9k/

Very pessimistic view on civilization - but the right one for the times we are in. I think for him civilization means civil and tame. It is true that the west is completely absent of any type of all-compassing culture, which is sad. And we need one again. Without a culture to help guide us we either have to figure everything out from scratch (which isn't impossible thanks to the internet) or be content with leading half-lives and never reaching our true potential both individually and as a collective.
An attempt was made to blend both civilization and culture by the man in the bottom right of your screen, but was then prematurely silenced.

capped for posterity
Post link if it gets through user.

Only 20 years behind men as usual
Dumb bitches

yeah that's a pajeet for sure
there's a reason they have arranged marriages there
they would all die virgins otherwise

MGTOWs have been saying that for years. Not saying their position (MGTOW) is right, though.

Eat your leeks and kale and be happy cunts. This is the garden you demanded be grown.

Bitches seeing a pattern yet?

I'd say more than 50% of women aren't feminists. The problem is the few that are are so loud and the ones who aren't aren't exactly doing anything to fight for Men's rights or anything.

Quit mansplaining female insanity, user.

Many of the more timid females are bullied by feminists, even into lesbianism that they are told they think they want. It's creepy.

What about a woman that wants to travel to Europe?

If you guys want to know more about male castration and emasculation had over to

>>>/femdom/

We need a large scale natural disaster - human biology will override this degeneracy overnight

Glad I'm not the only one to notice this. So many women don't even notice they've replaced children with animals. The women who call themselves "dog" or "cat" mommas are so blind to what's so obvious. But their careers have to come first though!

As an aside, I had to work with a girl over the last year in school (graduated Friday) and at one point she said she "doesn't really want kids" and was a huge liberal, I didn't say anything but thought to myself that thankfully hey genes won't spread. But sadly she has blonde hair and blue eyes and a good representation of "Arayan".

But speaking to them like adults confuses them.

That means she wants to ride the coal train.

I hope that meteor hits us come 2029

Why are niggers, spics and arabs having so many kids in the west then?
Because whites are just subsidizing everyone else's children

the memes right themselves

Gibs that whites aren't eligible for.

I think similarly, but I'm a few years younger, and the thought of not having a mate or a family really depresses me. Lately though I have been considering the fact that there are very, very few women that I know that would make good mothers. Most are already used up and burnt out, barely into their 20s, from all the black-out drunk parties, all the drugs, all the "finding myself" time. They've lost the plot. Obviously there's a small amount of women who would fit even the most basic of standards, but they're taken. Short of reverting back to caveman "knock the competition upside the head with a heavy stick," I'm lost as to what to do.

It's depressing as well to see what happens on the other side. I had a friend, female, who I've known since I was 4. We've been friends for as long as we can remember, but sometimes over the last 5 years, she'd really gone off the rails. Drinking, drugs coke and acid even and loads of promiscuous sex. Yet, despite all of this, she was depressed all the time, anxious all the time, a complete fucking wreck all the time. So last week she ups and kills herself because "no one cares about me." She gave a final, giant "fuck you" to me, her parents, her friends, and anyone who ever cared about her or tried to help. The whole thing is fucking depressing.

Never stick your dick in crazy, user. Not even with a rubber.
She's ten different brands of "fucking insane."

Son, anyone ever introduce you to hogging?

I'm assuming you aren't referring to hunting ferals

Trips of truth

Well, women usually want to travel to southern tourist locations for fuck junkets. Any sane woman is avoiding Europe these days due to the ficki ficki problem, but there is history and culture there.

t. longs to take his beloved to the British Museum and the Lourve

(checked)

I realize I asked the question the wrong way, what about a woman that lives in the southern hemisphere who wants to travel to Europe?

I call it landwhaling.

False. The gibs could be wasted in videogames, casual sex, and all kinds of trivial things.

However, non-whites are still reproducing massively compared to whites.

Why are non-whites not falling for this "anti children" propaganda?
Why are you falling for it?

Also please consider the fact that maybe having less children is not a bad thing. If inmigration were reduced to 0, deportations were a state policy, and only or primarily whites were in a given country (let's say for example United States of Jewmerica), then whites would have less kids and each of those kids would learn to have ample space and living even better than their parents.

But no, jewish machine should always promote more and more people, be it natives or inmigrants.

Think about it for a moment. The key question here is why wouldn't non-whites fall for the same propaganda? They are less intelligent, right?

Maybe because their lesser intelligence doesn't forbid them of having children even if they are financially broken?

That depends.

Do they not have shitskin gangbangs in Brazil?

at least you're kinda good at this
nice one-issue platform

How low are your standards? I see this "muh dick laci green" shit all the time, but shes fucking low rent, maybe a 5/10
just how much confidence do you lack?

what you described is basically furries

God dam the hive mind is real, I've seen more and more feminist on youjew denouncing feminism.

how do you think Brazil was formed lmao

is this guy serious?

you dun goofed

The fire is rising and normalfags can smell the smoke

Pretty good until he started talking about how alpha males and how you should buy used broken whores and repair them.

The solution to all this artificial BS is to marry and have relationships with girls before they are indoctrinated. That definitely means before university at the very least. Marriage at puberty is the solution to these cultural problems.

I'll believe in feminism when a rich attractive woman asks me out. Until then, feminism is simply a form of shortsighted female supremacy that they don't even really want.

Does anybody else have the problem of dying on the inside every time they see a cute animu girl doing something cute.
This will never exist in reality. Every time I see one my heart sinks.

'Travel' to women just means going to a new place with new men she can be confident will never again see her or her friends (anyone that could tell about what happened), thus granting them free reign to be utter whores.

Any single woman into travel, or any non-single woman who travels without her mate, is generally a dumpster fire.

It's something to strive for - help build our reality until it converges with this.

That’s your fatherly instincts kicking in and looking for a surrogate to mentor and protect since you have no children of your own. It’s one of the more painful things a man can experience.

I think you just described jewry lol. From modernism to critical theory. Destroy meaning, culture and tradition only to reshape it to fit your kiked world view.

It always comes back to jews doesn't it.

Fuck you L&O is the best TV show universe ever created. Praise Dick Wolf for he is a god

I knew a fat girl who went to a landwhale fetish convention in Las Vegas every year. Of course to everyone else it was just a trip with her "fat positive" "no body shaming" group of sociopaths.

Isn't she an arab? Persian?

Oh, yeah, I get that from church, no thanks.

Bring back virginity testing.

Quite, evidently.

It's low enough that it's almost touching the earth's core.

Fall apart? user, she's STILL blaming men for what she and her degenerate kind pushed for.

You can't procreate and have white children with a cartoon, degenerate.

I actually did speak to a very normalfag friend recently who is sort of liberal (please keep in mind that he's from Vancouver, so considering that he's essentially Hitler there)
Somehow I'm getting the feeling I have an idea as to who this is. Does he happen to have a rich, possibly jewish (or just jewfro-having) friend, used to do a youtube video thing with him and a group of other friends?

That better be ironic.

Kill yourself, goon.

Not that I'm aware of.

I see fights like this all the time in rightwing communities, about who is to blame for this whole mess… and I think I've nailed down the source of the problem. The two opposing arguments that pop up in these discussions can be rather generally described as "man up and take the women" vs "the women did this, why should I try to save them?" Obviously this is a generalization, but it is usually what the final exchanges in this arguments boil down into.
These sorts of disagreements stem from a key fundamental difference in foundational assumptions that I've never seen directly addressed by anyone other than fringe philosophical authors like the Last Psychiatrist.
Only by addressing and answering the question at the heart of this disagreement can things move forward. Otherwise, we are always going to fail at having productive discussion about what the hell we're going to do about the "female question".

The "man up" crowd removes the blame from women and places it on men and society as a whole. They recognize that women are herd creatures who follow trends and, as a general demographic, lack the critical thinking ability necessary for individualistic pursuit of their own true desires.
The other group shows the same understanding of the nature of women as being emotionally driven by desires that are often in conflict with the things they need to actually be happy. However, this group shifts the blame of the situation onto society and women as a group rather than men. "These women had the choice to give up all this feminism and posturing and find a man who would make them happy, but they did not. Why is this my responsibility?"

Notice the difference yet? The first group does not assign individual agency to females, while the second group does. The question of agency and the degree of female culpability for their own decisions is at the core of the disagreement here.
All the red pill knowledge available, all the "manosphere's" accumulated data points and historical discoveries, all the sexual strategy information that we've attained… and women are still so fucking opaque to men that we STILL have not yet reached a consensus as to whether they actually have individual agency/freewill.

The implications of such a discussion are why these debates always remain shallow: What will be uncovered- no matter which side turns out to be correct- is horrifying to behold and crushingly isolating for men as a group. Are we white men alone on this planet as the only true free moral agents? Or have we been betrayed by our moral counterparts for the Western equivalent to thirty pieces of silver?

If women don't have agency… then feminism was somewhat correct in its assumptions, and women are indeed blameless in the moral sense for what has happened to society.
But if women do have agency, then the implications are even worse than that. If they truly have individual moral agency, then not only have they absolutely shirked their ethical duty to men but they are also the willing pawn of the jew for their participation in the destruction of the Western family and, by extension, Western civilization.

If women do not have agency, then we must face our failure as men for allowing them to run rampant.
If women do have agency, then we must address the utter sociopathy that has allowed them to destroy our families and society.

If women do not have agency, they deserve our pity but not our sympathy.
If women have agency, then they deserve our hatred for what they have done.

MIGRANTS

NOT

WELCOME

Solution: send all white males feminized to war and import dominant men refugees from warring countries.

6,000,000D Chess

Fuck off Achmed.

This is an interesting thought experiment, and you're right about agency being the deciding factor in anything relating to the actions of women in society. However, how can we move farther in this line of logic without being able to conclude whether women have agency? Furthermore, if women do indeed have agency, do they use/enact it the same way as men, or do they use their agency in a way that men cannot identify as easily? We know that women are more susceptible to group-think, perhaps women use more group-oriented agency while men are more individualized and therefore makes it difficult for most uncucked men to recognize the women's actions.

How can we test whether women have agency or not?

The point is moot here because the problem remains the same. Whether or not women have agency doesn't affect the fact that the Jew has turned the western world into a macrocosm of the Weimar Republic. Society and families are destroyed and both men and women have descended into sociopathy. That women were a tool in this is uncontested, but whether they were a willing tool remains a mystery – but should we devote time to this mystery when the hands of the master Jew that wielded that tool still scheme freely?

I've said this in other threads, but I'll repost it here because I believe it's related to the notion of agency.
Men and women have the same notion of life (in a certain sense), i.e. they don't want die. However, they have different defintions of "survival". A man's means of survival is to fulfill a purpose, to be a function in something grander. Only by fulfilling something is he complete. A woman's means of survival is determined by whether or not the group considers her necessary. Inherently, we see already that a man's necessity for survival stems towards some higher, more abstract, type of ideal were as the woman's is mere societal approval. Therefore, a man gains the ability to understand abstract concepts such as honor, valor, etc. and his "algorithm" in determining what to do can be thought of as one which encompasses as much data as possible. After all, to be truly useful one must consider a lot. For a woman, she is like a greedy algorithm, she merely sees what immediately yields a proper societal response of acception (either on the whole or within a sufficiently strong group such that she is fine with just that groups approval). As a consequence, women do thing, but they only think in the immediate. If you'd prefer, think of them like glorified Markov chains.
The only women with the true capacity to think end up being the sociopathic corporate types who will to anything to reach the "top" (it seems vast wealth/etc. is as high as their ability to perceive the abstract becomes when they take this route). Even then, the conflict of being a woman with woman tendencies tends to yield things such as engaging in affairs (amongst other degenerate things).

True. However, I feel that finding this truth has merit, as if we can indeed prove that women have no agency then Holla Forums need not ever bother to reach out to women as anything except for breeding, and can totally shut down any /mgtow/ arguments about women being evil harpies henceforth, instead replacing the concept of evil kike-possesed semen demons with dumb children who have been tricked by kikes and men would indeed have a duty to protect them. If they do have agency, then any woman who pushes for feminism is indeed doing it of her own volition and is NOT a child, but a plague to society that must be stopped at all costs along with their kike masters.

If the autists here and at /hwndu/ have enough time to triangulate where a flag in the middle of bumfuck nowhere is using nothing but air traffic patterns, star charts, and car honks in less than two days I'm sure we have the manpower to solve this in like a week, tops.

I ain't even scared.

furries want to be the object of worship, they wear the suits you retards.

A society needs goals and progression in the same way that people need goals and progression, because society inherits a lot of it's properties from the people that compose it. Ideally society would consist of several layers of hierarchy each with it's own defined purpose. You start with the individuals goal of creating and maintaining a family, then group several families together to form a community who have the goal of raising and nurturing their children together, then group several communities and so and so on. The underlying logic behind which goals each unit follows is always pretty obvious by considering the 14 words. At the highest level you would have the Great Men of their eras, who are able to see what's best for their people and change the course of history to whatever that may be, imbuing society with a belief that everything will work out if we follow the plan.

The problem we face is that our yiddish friends snuck their way into the higher levels of the hierarchy when nobody was looking, and used their power to systematically confuse and demoralize the lower levels into being atomized , directionless mobs. And since the higher levels of hierarchy depend on the lower levels to function, anyone in government who wasn't a kike is left either spending all their time trying to fix the mess, or going along with the madness because who really gives a damn anymore?

When Spengler talks about culture and civilization he's talking along the lines of pic related, not the concept of having a functional society that isn't actively trying to exterminate and replace it's inhabitants.

kek, do it faggot and make sure to post the responses here.

You're ignoring the main driving factor behind the entire mess user. Kikes. Kikes have created this clusterfuck of a situation. It never would have arose had these hooknoses not been around to poke and prod and encourage it at every turn and in every way they could come up with.

The solution to this problem along with countless others is removing the kikes.

You're sort of right. A better way of putting it would be:
"To be able to even fix the problems we must get rid of the kikes."
After all, it isn't like everything gets fixed once they disappear. Their damage persists.

You are correct of course. I could have worded it better but obviously my message came through. Before we can even begin to address the burning tire fire that is all around us we must remove the jew. Any attempt to "fix" things prior to completely removing the jew is an exercise in futility.

These O so Beautiful digits…

yeah it's so fucked how I was forced to pay tens of thousands of dollars to sent my dog to public education for thirteen years

I have nothing to add but nice post.

European males shine from their 30s and onward.
It's always been like this. We almost never had a woman until we had proven we were worth mating with. And we have always been almost worthless until our 30s (it takes time to own a house, and proving yourself able to provide for your family. When you get there, you find valuable (read: young and fertile) women to mate with.

Another great post, /pol is still patrician.

Best analogy I have seen in a while, I have seen people waffle on for hours trying to encompass that term and its implications. I apologise for kissing ass ITT but it is so refreshing to see sane people.

THIS

Before you can begin to effectively remove the water from the boat, you MUST plug the holes and kill that which is making the holes. IE, Kikes.

Beautiful digits user

And Samson Looms. Watch what happens.

Ashes and Echoes

Women need to learn they're at a cross roads to the left is equality and to the right is special treatment from men. Women need to realize that there isn't a route that will take them both places if they try they'll wander off into no where.

They. Can't.

They're not even capable of learning it or even thinking it. The Behavioral sink is in, the damage is permanent. Watch what happens.

Yes do this! If some dumb bitch is willing to hedge her marriage over a job or a fling then we are only doing her a favor to make her risk worth something.

Holla Forums is it wrong that I want to punch her in the face as hard as I possible can? Talk about having your cake, wanting to eat it, and wanting another just in case. Shit like this pisses me off to no end. They want everything and then some. They want what we have, what they had, and what we don't have. I hope a nigger rapes and kills her and everyone like her.

I hate that shit. Women are replacing their desires to have children with fucking cats these days. I see it with white women constantly and I instantly view them as trash. It's so obvious what they're doing, yet no one says anything, but rather society reinforces it as normal and fun. They call them their fucking kids these days and it's considered normal. So fucking disgusting.

We need to literally draw it out for them and ask them if they want to get to Florida or California they need to choose a direction because if they go in between they'll end up murdered or frozen.

You can't. There's no way to get them to understand it, and if you try, the social pressure from all her other friends will destroy every ounce of understanding you build. The choice will never be made.

Ashes and Echoes

Also:

Depends if you want GRIDS or to get eaten by Gators.

I was just using two things on the opposite sides of my country that people like to go on vacation to.

Fuck off with your Assholes and enemas faggotry

That is my new favorite euphemism for lardass.

nice digits, b.t.dubs. Impressive.

Human women are lost, but we have the technology – we can build mankind a new woman. The future of the white race is not in the bellies of animals and whores, but in pristine and perfect artificial wombs.

The entire point of civilization is so men don't have to do that and can spend their time doing more useful shit like conquering the world and exploring the universe. Not having to worry about sexual competition is literally the foundation of civilization.

Gases and Hoaxes

Whatever. Watch what happens.

That's too good to ever happen. Watch what happens.

It might have been a hoax, but that doesn't mean it won't eventually happen. Then the bombs will drop. And everyone will be gone. There is nothing else. Watch what happens.

Ashes and Echoes

Why does she talk as if she is a dictator, as if she can control entire nations and how their men are? Who does she think she is? lol

There is nothing more disgusting than women with grandeur delusions..

turns out when you have tons of anons all posting the same variation of "i'm 26 and i've never even touched a woman but that's because all women aren't worth touching" then people need to be told to wake the fuck up.
also a good indicator that we need self improvement threads so experiences anons can share tips, etc.

Self improvement does not protect your chocolate starfish from lawyer rape.

Yes, we're just not GOOD enough for women. That must be the problem. It's OUR fault that we're not multi-millionaires with chiseled model faces and ripped prison bodies. Women don't have unrealistic expectations at all and are totally capable of being satisfied. Yep.

Face it, you're playing a game that you cannot win. If you're not rejected 500 times and turned into a pariah just for trying, you're imprisoned for having the AUDACITY to initiate any form of romantic contact without a lawyer reviewed Contract of Consent beforehand.

Look at what women do, never what they say. Women haven't changed at all, and the only evidence of them truly coming around would be actually abandoning their cancerous ideology for a more traditional lifestyle.

ITS REALLY THE SANFORD OPTION BECAUSE THEIR NUKES ARE JUNK

These are kikes, remember. One of them from Pilly sold them "weapons grade" uranium that is perhaps suitable for making paint.

This thought-process is unhealthy and frankly pathetic. You don't need to be any of those things to get women. You know what you *do* need to be? You need to be a man with a spine who doesn't get apprehensive around women or also think women are fucking useless.
Women sure as shit have a lot of problems but this is because they are inherently followers. Guess what? Being a fucking leader and stepping up to the plate and showing a women the path will get results.
Stop being a little bitch and making excuses for why you can't even throw out a simple command like "Wear a dress" without faltering your voice when planning a first date.

The only people this happens to are bitch-men. Women absolutely love and *crave* men who have the AUDACITY to talk to them like normal people and ask for a phone number and sexualize them. This is because men a pathetic these days. Years of the electric jew has taught men that being passive, sensitive, and soft will win over women. The opposite is true: being a man who likes sex and women's femininity and isn't afraid to show that is what women want.
Women are bombarded by little Bills who walk up with closed feet, head down low, with no eye-contact and shamefully ask to go out.
Women are bombarded by Johnnies who do nothing but go to work and go home and slink over to them hoping to woo them by going out to another dinner and maybe bring some flowers because that's what they learned on the television.

How about stop being a little bitch. Get some edge. Live life and have experiences worth living. Women will find you. Or you can complain how women are all trash without even knowing them past "Hello".

pro-tip: going clubbing to pick up sluts and then complaining women are shit while passing up the opportunity to talk to the qt3.14 reading the Kybalion in the bookstore isn't doing you any favors.

proest-tip: if you aren't going anywhere that has women then you have no frame of reference on modern women.

ps: fuck you, you soft piece of shit

Before the internet and when long distance was a thing many people fantasized about crucifying the phone repairman.

This.

Whatever. Living life is shit. There is nothing good. Women are all whores. Sex is degeneracy.

Go be a dumb chad somewhere else. You're not pro-white, you're just pro-you.

Extend it to everyone alive and you'd fix the problem forever.

Kek, you got triggered hard. I can practically see the steam rising from your ears as you angrily typed that out getting more and more frustrated with every line until the only thing you could do was swear incoherently.

AND AGAIN

Kyballion is trash. Kabbalah is Jewish.

Gas yourself.

Ashes an Echoes

It's women instincts user. They go after those that are confident and self reliant. Their instincts tell them to fit in with the crowd, find a mate, procreate. There has been plenty of conditioning to make men weak willed and self loathing, thus making them undesirable. And that isn't even bringing up (((feminism))) which is the woman's choice to fail as a woman. Be charismatic. If you've got a confident stride in your step and not backing down or shriveling up, you'll find more women take interest in you.

Into the oven.

"Yes, it’s acceptable now for women to approach men, be aggressive, ask them out on dates."

Not complaining at all!

I'm not 26 and I've banged/dated about a dozen women. Nearly all of them suffered from the same problems. They were all expectation and demand and zero offer. There was nothing in it for me but chasing a steadily shifting row of goalposts, dangling carrots, and threats of abandonment for a steadily decreasing availability of pussy. There was no emotional support. There was no real personal appreciation nor desire to understand me as a person and no reciprocation at all. I'm not interested in going full on MGTOW, but as far as I'm concerned, I don't know a single woman that interests me and who won't engage in that ridiculous shit so until I find one that is… I'm just not interested. I have rent to fucking work for and my own struggles to address. It's all a negative return on investment until women start realizing that they need to actually reciprocate the things they expect from men and appreciate them as people the same way they expect men to appreciate them.

i>>9995390

Yes, read Manly P. Hall instead

Asses and Ezcema

i know that feel

I like to remind women in their late 20's about the wall. And I don't mean the one Mexico is paying for.

Also, wife goggles are a thing. You may not want to put it into the exact words "I will always see you as a happy go lucky 21 year old enchantress who stole my heart even if you get a FUPA and lose all your hair" but that's the message that these women need to get. Daddy State is cutting their allowance so that means only one cat, so go find that rich autist and STAY with him.

You're retarded. a Behavioral sink cannot be broken. Watch what happens.

This nigga is absolutely full of shit.

Tip top Chad LARP there user

Cuck!

It's harsh advice you moron. In the end you will be the one going on about about muh artificial wombs and muh robot waifu, not him.

This is not, never has been and never will be an argument.
Also, you use the word "cuck" so out of context that you might as well just randomly use any word.
In other words; go back to reddit.

'tis but an act, she strokes your ego about how confident you are and mocks you behind your back for being such a chump.

This is why I don't even bother.

Indeed it is no argument you jackass, for I am not arguing with you nor anyone else. I was stating and pointing out a fact, namely that that post WAS harsh advice; and I think you people should stop being sorrowful, self-pitying beta faggot.

Pray tell, what exactly is my post arguing against from your perspective? I don't remember ever replying to your ID.

Exactly. You're a normalfag barging into a thread and stirring shit up.

I believe that's called cuckchan

DOESN'T PROTECT YOU FROM SELF SABOTAGE EITHER DOES IT FAGGOT!

The problem is that saying "Just man up and be better than everyone else, you'll find a good woman eventually" is not a long term solution. Yes there still are viable women out there, and yes a lot of anons here would have much better chances if they spent a few years improving themselves, but all that does is kick the can a few years down the road. Even if I can find a good woman, what guarantee does my son have of finding one? or his son? Looking out only for myself does nothing to stop societal decay, so how bad do things have to get before you admit that we need a societal level fix to the problem of degenerate women? And it's really not much to ask for a society that can reasonably guarantee every man a woman, that's how it used to be, the demographics of any country are always close to 50/50 so a strict system of monogamy would guarantee every man a wife give or take a few years of waiting.

To drive the point home, you say there are good women out there, then where are they? they must be part of some community since women can't make good decisions on their own, so what techniques are those communities using? Are they relying on limiting contact with the outside world (like the amish?) That's not viable long term. Do they have stricly enforced social norms? Good, that's what we want from NatSoc. Are they relying on hiding amongst difficult geography, that can't survive section 8. Point is, people like you who say "just man up" offer at best a temporary solution to a few anons lucky enough to live near a community untouched by degeneracy, for everyone else it doesn't work and you provide no method or reason why it should, because you can't. Societal problems cannot be solved on an individual level.

Can't sabotage what isn't a goal.

I have no idea what the fuck she's on about, almost every relationship I've seen the guy has had to do most of the work in order to start it, in some cases metaphorically getting on his knees and begging her until she gives in. I've never seen or heard of a woman making the first move, only feminists claiming that they have to for some reason. Not being an "aggressor" is basically a death sentence with women.

If that even happened, that dude is most definitely leaving something out. Unless he acted like a bug eyed desperate creep that panted in between sentences, which is actually pretty damn funny if he never realized what he was doing wrong more than 500 times. All the PUA bullshit won't work if your demeanor doesn't reflect it. Also, high probability of pajeet.

tough love

Lads, he's basically correct, though I question the qt3.14 that's low let's be honest but your disgust with modern wymenz is certainly justified.

Since all you fuckers are on the same team the youngsters need help. Since wisdom can only look downwards, when you're lower the only chance of using higher wisdom is having a benefactor that mercifully advises you and you actually taking said advice. Any rebellious kiddo can reject wisdom. Any.

Think of the foundation of consciousness, which is electrical. A battery or magnet has two poles and only two poles. Like a deck of cards has two colors. We'll skip the discussion of suits and cut to the chase; the smarmy reactions, those projections, are on the female side of the spectrum. When a consciousness leans towards that side it rejects accountability.

Where there's a will, there's a way. Women can't help being attracted to strong beasts any more than you can help being attracted to a beautiful young hb9. Females truly don't understand themselves and the cute ones have been coddled since they were born so of course with the (((encouragement))) they're fucking nuts. Any need is a vacuum. A vacancy that sucks inward. So the trick is then to not need. Once you flip poles and start creating your own show girls will want to go on that ride. Where is a girls show that isn't boring? You can make it work. Obviously you start with wet clay, not a baked brick; i.e. you can only mold a young woman who hasn't taken miles of cock.

Don't fucking give up. That 500 guy was a retard in the first place. He doesn't understand polarity. Him trying to get women attracted to him by being a negative end of the battery and trying to connect with another negative end of a battery is retarded.

This is exactly what feminism has been about since its inception.

…reminds me of the utter hypocrisy of attacking 'muh patriarchy' while simultaneously relying on it to protect their weak asses. Everything the left does is hypocrisy.

Too much work. I read all of it. I manage a business and its' absolute tiring. Not manage a cunt when i got access to thousands to pump and dump let alone ability to pay for a cunt every day would i choose to.

The retort of escape by women should not even be there to begin with. If i were in a relationship i would occasionally do something for her or make some off the cuffs remarks to steer her but to constantly do that to create higher self esteem or other things is tiring as fuck. That guy is litteraly slaving himself off to make her FEEL good. Not my problem you base your validation on others rather having actual self worth like any self respecting man would. Women are vain cunts.

Are you saying he should have become gay? Are you that African "researcher" who used magnets to prove homosexuality to be impossible?
You're talking out of your ass, man.

I thought laci green was a dyke?
who would white knight her over Ellen Page?

wow big surprise

I think you mean "always was", and by "them" you meant women. Since when have women ever been satisfied when left to make up their own minds?

If she's attractive, it's just a phase, not making the best of a bad situation.

gj chinks

No, and your inability to parse something does not negate it's validity. You did the same thing at age 7 when your parents told you not to do something and you did it anyway because you couldn't understand wtf their problem was. I literally said the 500 guy was approaching with the wrong cognition. Like trying to stick two north sides of a magnet together and crying that they won't stick. It's not just an accurate analogy, it's literal.

Electromagnetic polarity means you're consciousness is going to reside somewhere within that spectrum. Behavior patterns dictate where it habitually resides; on the bitch side motivated by either emotion or materialism or the dominant side motivated by intellect or passion.

wrong word; should be or the dominant side motivated by intellect or will

"will" itself is abstract. It's a tricky description of this area which is a combination of KNOWING and FORCING connected to our sexual energy.

Fuck off, alt-kiker

A what?

Well maybe quit being a fucking feminist then.
I DONT KNOW

women will do whatever you tell them to and have no mind of their own. propaganda is a man's game, look at the internet.

by the time women gained political positions, all the power had shifted into banking and corporations. by the time women gained military and corporate positions, all the power is shifting into AI, automation and computers.

rather than let women control anything, men have trained machines to do a better job than they ever could. all that is left is for women to rearrange their ideas endlessly bickering over window dressing, while men go to space, set up colonies on other planets and develop surrogate women and surrogate men so that we can truly separate the species into the pragmatic can do attitude of those with testosterone and the wishy washy empathy and suicidal depression of those without.

Let's put it out there, without mincing words or laying it on thick with psychology - women want husbands, but refuse to act like wives.

Men, young men in particular, are willing to bend their backs and be husbands, but there aren't enough women who are "wifely" enough. The effort is not rewarded, benefits ever so smaller. Young boys are educated to tiptoe around girls, while the girls are told that they are most welcome to everything and that there are no responsibilities on them.

When your gonads finally start demanding you use them for their biological purpose, you are stuck in a society that culled your instincts that even a generation ago were still about and seen as normal. People will still get married and there still be divorces, but the problems is that the whole male-female relationship spectrum has been tainted and collapsed under the rot of modern cultural distortions. If our parents had no healthy relationships, how can we expect to give our children an example of it?

We all know and understand what the "husband" should be, its an archetype - the breadwinner, reliable man that lives with his wife and children he fathered with her. That has not changed, even today we still see that as primary aspect of a male spouse.
But do we know what a "wife" should be anymore? Where do we have winning examples or archetypes that have not been destroyed?
The supportive and industrious woman and mother of one's children, a role that existed since the dawn of time, was replaced by a quickly-bored post-card housewife of the 50s which Holla Forums obsesses over, which inevitably gave us modern day.

We must look to the archetypes to get to the essence of what we want. We still see men as workers, creators and warriors, we must look to women who are caring, supportive and more importantly willing to be active and work - not only as a housewives and child rearers, but as a community person, part-time employee, the volunteer.
Women must be active to give both to the community and to be good examples to their children, so that do not idle and do not fall into the trap of boredom that ruins everything. They must actively support the household so that they fulfill themselves in the role of a wife.

Let us define clearly what we want from women - not girlfriends and sexual toys, but actual life partners and wives that lift their share of duties in a family. After all, you wouldn't give your children to be looked after by a lazy moron, so why should you marry one?

Grass-Eater is a Kzin term in Larry Niven books. It refers to a disgraced and lowly individual.

lot of wisdom and bullshit mixed together in that screencap.

this exactly.

kzin are stupid violent shits who don't look before they leap, fungivory master-species.

Regardless of feminist cunts deserving to be raped in harems, racial survival isn't just "le dank meme"