No candidate has recieved 50%

No candidate has recieved 50%
CANADA CONSERVATIVE RACE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLO

This is from the official conservative party of Canada website. Its not official yet since there is still some counting left to do but Bernier has a huge lead and CRYPTOKIKE Oleary gets fucking 11th place. HOLY SHIT THERE IS HOPE FOR MY COUNTRY YET.

1 BERNIER MOTHERFUCKERS
2 scheer
3 O Toole
4 trost
5 chong
6 lemieux
7 leich
8 richt
9 blaney
10 alexander
11 OLeary
12 peterson
13 saxton

Other urls found in this thread:

conservative.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=hktf9hnJu1Y
ethnicelebs.com/andrew-scheer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anything_But_Conservative
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bernier 31%
scheer 23%
Otoole 11% (isnt this the most anti gay candidate?)

The rest.. WHO GIVES A FUCK. I am so happy right now even though Maxime is another globalist kike it does signify my country is tired of this Islamic bullshit.

conservative.ca/

Get in here faggots. You might not need to build a northern wall afterall.

If Mad Max doesn't win we're kind of fucked.

Its all over but the punch n pie. He won.

I haven't been following leaf politics, who is he?

Where is the proof? I am not seeing anything

He has a lot of Ron Paul's policies. Smaller government. No foreign intervention. Vetted immmigration based on Canadian values.

No candiate has gotten 50% yet. Process of elimination is continuing.

7th place Lemieux is gone (was my 2nd choice)
6th place kellie leitch
5th place chong
4th place trost
3rd Otoole
2nd scheer
1st MAXIME

Each round the eliminate the back end and peoples 2nd 3rd 4th place etc votes get counted as their preffered candidate gets eliminated.

I dont think it makes a difference if Bernier wins the nomination. Canadas gone so far to the left at this point that the cucked population will probably vote for Trudeau again to virtue signal and show off how much we arent like the U. S. Even if Bernier wins I doubt he can reverse the damage thats been done to Canada.

Ugh I am drunk. Say you voted for Lemieux as your 1st spot. Since he is eliminated your 2nd place choice is now counted as your 1st place choice. There should not be much variance from the percentages I listed a few posts above. Maxime is going to win.

thanks for the blackpill, faggot

Anglos need to be united by ideology as a response to agressive globalist EU.

Obama did much worse to American then Trudeau did to Canada.

Good news.
Scheer is best of the bunch but Bernier is more likely to win. I can live with this.

The downside to all this is that they love Israel more than they love Canada. Every one of these candidates was either a lib in disguise or a cuckservative. The curse of being a leaf, I guess.

I won't rely on him to reverse damage. The rest is on us, lads.
His stated policy is to fuck us about 2/3 as hard as Turdo, lower taxes, and let us have our guns back.

4th place trost GONE
3rd place oToole GONE
2nd scheer
1st maxime 36%!!!!!!!!!

2nd place SCHEER 38%
1st place MAXIME 4x% they didnt fucking say it in english you french fucks

IT'S HAPPENING

Is there a live stream?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=hktf9hnJu1Y

Would someone please pretend I'm retarded and explain me what's going on?

wew

Doesn't your constitution have multiculti encoded into law?

Canuck Conservative primaries, Maxime and Scheer are both pretty solid picks and are in 1st and second respectively it looks like.

I really hope we win this.

I hate the CBC so much lads.

What are Sheers policies? Are they any good or typical cucksertive bullshit?

They say the same as the previous 10 years when they were the head of Canada.

Scheer is way worse but still not nearly as bad as Trudeau. Maximes platform is all the right things and its just a matter of us keeping him in line as best we can.

I still cant get over Oleary getting 11th. Most of the ballots were cast before he withdrew. Canada isnt as retarded as you guys think.

Just your main cities, and government. Similar to your friends down south.

Side note. OLeary was suppoed to be #1 in the polls but he withdrew because he polled poorly in Quebec. The results here prove this is bullshit and he withdrew cause no one fucking wanted him anywhere near our politics.

Announcer trolling us now. 5 minutes results are in.

Bernier looks pretty sad.

The other half of the convention centre is hosting Anime North right now, Canada's largest anime con. They're sharing a parking lot. It's unreal.

the first time in 90 minutes the stream cuts out just as they are announcing who won

FUCK OFF

REEEEEEEEEE

141000 votes cast. Largest in Canada history.

NEXT LEADER WITH 51% is SCHEER KIKES STEAL ANOTHER ELECTION GRATS

wew

Welp, in other news, Canada is still a fucking leaf.

Isn't Scheer socially conservative though?

I am voting Trudeau. I rather see this country burn to the ground then slowly fade away. Fucking kikes stole my $15 who has even heard of Scheer?

Reported. Go back to 4chan.

He voted against M-103 - so hes not that bad.

Well they don't call it the cuckservative party for nothing.

Im just pissed off. Reality is Maxime and Scheer PM will probably look almost the exact same.

(checked)
How's he NOT going to be bullied into supporting anti-white policies?

Not my pick.. but could be worse. At least its not fucking Cheong

Any Americans ITT? Please annex us.

Not a canadian here, it does, but their constitution also forces immigrants to abide to canadian ideals (for instance I remember a blurb about needing to recite the national anthem and being fluid in English or French as a minimum requirement to get citizenship, something chinks and mudslimes refused to do and the leftist government was "forced" to make them sing an arabic one or avoid the singing altogether) and generally speaking entering Canada is supposedly much harder than entering the States, except, again, Trudeau bent his spic-mixed ass to Chink bankers and asked for more rapefugees.

Scheer is suppose to be anti-abortion and anti-gay marriage. Socially conservative, but he'll most likely bend over and be a good goy for popularity.

Canada actually has a tough immigration stance. Trudeau, as cucked as he is declined all single male refugees (they had to be with a family). This is better than most other countries

The Canadian constitution has no legitimacy. It was crafted by a body which was not elected for that purpose and gives supreme authority to the fucking crown of England.

Declining male refugees is not a good thing. The lack of male refugees means less rape sprees against Canadian women and a greatly reduced chance of no go zones forming. Both things would do wonders to redpill the cucks who live here on why voting for Marxism is never a good idea. Cuckdeau probably realized this too which is why he declined male migrants.

yeah i want to see a push for independence in canada, the federal government taking over the bank of canada and going back to printing money with 0 interest

and the results of the 2019 elections are already in

Dubs trips dubs say we used to be great.

yah he won't win the general election. Only bernier could do that.

well considering bernier only got 49% in his own riding and scheer got 47% thats not necessarily true. bernier lost because he wasn't too popular in quebec

Na. Scheer has much more personality than Max and he can actually speak the English fucking language. In all honesty Scheer has a better chance of winning then Max but I still think conservatives could field a potato and still beat Trudeau.

Bernier lost in Quebec because most everyone here knows he's a fucking idiot. I'm from Beauce, or rather my family is (I don't stay there anymore). My parents met him once at a dinner, his wife was telling him where to go, who to talk to and what to say. His libertarian ideas are cool, but he's about as clever as making a dick joke about the Washinton monument. People like Trump and Putin would eat him alive.

Still, looks like 6 more years of Trudeau to go at the very least.

Heres Scheer at his best.

Says the faggot from the province that wanted a third of the say in the country despite its population. Why not go ahead and import more french speaking niggers, you fucking flower.

Quebec didn't want a third of the say, it wanted more autonomy, and you fucking idiots should have fought for the same instead of just letting it happen and whining about federal transfers afterwards.

That gif actually makes me feel bad for being a Canadian.
It's like its all a big and not very funny joke.

Considering that all of the non-retarded ones were stolen from the Canadiens…

I take it Andrew Scheer is just Stephen Harper 2.0? I mean, he even looks like a younger version of him.

Reminder that if Quebec had gotten independence in 1995, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and probably British Columbia would be part of the US right now and wouldn’t have had to suffer through the last two decades of chaos. Dozens if not hundreds of Albertan suicides would have been prevented, and it would be one of the wealthiest states in the Union with all its oil.

What a waste

So you're saying his apparent stupidity is really a façade and that he's actually just evil?
(checked)

We need to take Canada by force, kick out all the frenchtards and all the subhumans. Then go south and cleanse everything up to the Panama canal and claim that as the border. Put all the kikels and other trashraces in FEMA camps and start the deportation squads to africa. President POLK was the only visionary we ever had and he was right. They should have dealt and genocided the scum back then when it was far easier or they would slowly consume us.

Is Canada still fucked as it is now?

fucking hab piece of shit wasting that get

As weird as this might sound, user, I think Trudeau is on our side. Call it a gut feeling.

GET THE LEAF BLOWER REEEEEEEEEEEE

Well shit.

Imagine a timeline where Hillary won and was guaranteed to win every ensuing election. Thats what the situation in Canada is like right now.

So our guy didn't win.

We shouldn't pull back support for the new CPC leader though Leafs.

Scheer will
-join the bombing runs on ISIS losers
-scrap the carbon tax
-get rid of HST on hydro
-pull funding from post secondary school that suppress free speech

Shit's going to get so fucking real in Europe these next couple years that Canada will be dragged far to the right kicking and screaming.

I'm just looking forward to Trudeau stirring shit with Quebec. Harper was smart enough to leave it alone (which is exactly what Quebec wanted, hence why separatism is way down), but Trudeau won't be.

eat shit, history illiterate franc

Free speech is hate speech user.

Fucking Quebec. Still voting for him next election, he will probably be the least worst option.

Scheer is a kike.
Whatever Trudeau is, he's not a kike.

I'm french, I'm pointing out that the crown had supreme authority in Canada.

Don't be a faggot.

Libs want you to feel like this. Get a grip and be confident for this government.

Fuck off.

Which is bullshit.

Nice try RCMP.

is scheer actually a jew?

Kikepedia doesn’t say so.

Start from 1:15 if it doesn't embed.

Maybe this can work out for the better? What I mean is, there are going to be loads of new young "conservatives" who are now completely disenfranchised with the party. Another less kiked alternative might show up sometime, potential voters to get that foot in the door. Where the fuck is someone with a powerful voice and the balls to register a real right wing party in this country?
Fuck it's going to be a rough ride up here.

Well, at least Scheer is more pro-gun than most of the candidates, with the exception of O'Toole.

What the fuck?
I'm done, I'm so done.

So not Jewish. But he comes across a bit cuckish.
That could just be nervousness in front of a camera though.

See

Scheer has meme game. He's former speaker of the house, he can hold his own.

How's he gonna take votes from cucks who voted for Trudeau? Bernier was charismatic enough to do so, Scheer not so much.

I think disenfranchised Liberals will take care of that part.

The voting shitskins however….

wtf is this shit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hes def not jew, hes from regina. no jews in that whole province

The 1984 constitution passed by Trudeau, the father, is extremely liberal; it is so liberal and full of shit that only Québec was too disgusted by it to sign it.

FUCK

Scheer is the greatest shabo's goy

Very hard to tell since they all will come right out and say "Israel is our closest ally in the middle east and the protection of Israel is of utmost priority". Since it's a requirement to be outwardly kike-friendly, saying you like Israel means nothing.

My bad, he looks h'wite in profile. Full front I thought he had a nose. Alright, carry on.

Who cares if he goes to church, the jewish problem is rooted in race, not religion. Stephen Harper also attended 'church' but had jewish ancestry. Cryptos are worse than full blown jews because they wreck things from the inside.

So the question is still open, does Scheer have jewish ancestors? AKA is Scheer a jew?

I'm disappointed, but at least Scheer has a decent stance on guns.

oh boy, another union state! hehehe…

I did the math, and here's how Bernier can still win:

I kind of gave up caring about this shithole long ago. We get what we get, I guess.

Slit your wrists, treasonous cunt.

I laffed. The fact he's that high means Canada is already plenty fucked lad.

Wasn't Otoole or Trost the heavily anti gay candidate?

How the fuck did chong place so high? Holy shit.

Because you've been intentionally lied to about demographics and chinks have been quietly given citizenship in massive numbers over the past 10 years.

I see it like Bernier is Ron Paul, Scheer is like Romney and Trudeau is like Obama. Get ready for 6 years of the cuck.

Rural folk don't even want to be Canadian anymore.

That's what you get for not fighting for your independence. And by "you" I mean Quebec niggers specifically, and Canada niggers in general. Neither of you bunch of faggots picked up rifles and shot British dead. Get gud syrup niggers.

god fucking dammit america please save us

lmao canucks can't even get ethnically displaced by koreans like proper whites

No he's fucking awful. He's just a slower marxist.

post related is mandatory viewing for all leafs and anyone wanting to talk about trudeau.

sheer is not that bad, he's way more charismatic than bernier, speak good french while bernier is not the best english speaker. Sheer is anti sjw and want to restrict immigration with big screening, he says that immigrants need to adapt to canadian culture, not the other way around like trudeau, he's pro free speech and want to give bonuses to schools who wants to debate ideologies , he will cancel the islam defamation law and the faggot pronouns one if it passes,pro guns, wants to work hand to hand with trump, im sure im forgeting alot more, but if they all work well togheter, they can replace trudeau easy.

he'll be okay, and who knows, in 2 years alot can change. so we'll see.

why would we want to annex reddit: the country?

The conservative party are liberals plain and simple. They haven't conserved anything in the last 50-60 years.

Seems to be he's not a jew but that doesn't mean theres no possibility of him being incompetent.

No, it's because his brother campaigned for him.

Oh you mean Rosie Barton, who outjewed (((Evan Soloman))) by letting people know about his little art sideline?

Any Spice Man sightings? That would be his long weekend dream.

Much like O'Leary, these guys are liberals in tory clothing.

Not even close. Bernier lost because of his stance on supply management. Fucking nigger farmers who can't make it without government protectionism subsidizing their existence.

Then move you fucking nigger, you speak for nobody but yourself.

No. He's also most likely gifted if he comes from a prairie province of 1 million people and became the youngest speaker of the house. Now selected as leadership of the party. If places like ontario have 50+ party members making picks, and a person from a place with 8-10 members making picks wins… he's annihilating his competition.
Alberta, Saskatchewan, and previously BC represent Canadas Texas/central heartland. That they pillage wealth from to support welfare states and service jobs. Having someone from there is your best bet to not have outright theft for quebec/ontario like carbon tax and other shit.

Jewish paternal grandfather, according to the internet anyway.

Surely anyone will be an improvement at this point for Canada?

Great source.

This tbh I asked him a question once at a rally and he couldn't answer. "We'll look into it"

Can't dig further as the sources cited on the site lead to dead ends, but the ethnic celebs website seems to think that
ethnicelebs.com/andrew-scheer
The source it cites is a dead end, for me anyway on familysearch.org

I saw that, too. They make the assertion, but their source doesn't actually prove it. If his grandfather Harry Scheer's mom is indeed a Rosenberg then it's almost a certainty though. Sounds like we're being shilled to trust him, it's just as likely that they simply promoted a jew from a place where people are unlikely to be suspicious. "C'mon anons, drop your guard cuz of where he's from, he's super gifted doncha know…"

he's at least half. Castro was an admitted jew

Is this just for party nomination?

This is meaningless.

Goddamn it, Canada, I was on Centre Block in Confederation when the Bernier affair came down. Do you not remember?

Wake us up when you leafs manage to hang Trudeau in Rideau Hall with the Governor-General sitting on his face.

Of course the conservatives are liberal. If they were conservative the left's tactics wouldn't work on them.

I hated those commercials when they ran, so weak and flimsy, implying that he would ever be qualified to lead a country.

I hope you guys know about the 2014 Canadian Election. Aparently Stephen Harper was like Canada's George Bush and so all of these left-wing activist groups had a plan to get him out.

Rather than vote for a canidate, all the activist groups told their followers to vote for the party that was most likley to win against Harper. No joke. One of the leaders in this campaign was, of course, The Adbusters Media Foundation, which as (I hope) you know, invented the Occupy movement.

This is how this happened. This is how Canada cucked itself.

I don't think a lot of leafs even know about the campaign.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anything_But_Conservative

Are you kidding, it was very much in the public consciousness. Same people who put this shit everywhere.

I'd love to save canuckistan really, but I don't see a point to do it anymore

The 2015 election was hilarious. The NDP and Liberals had some bad goy candidates flying under the radar (of course they later apologized or dropped out) and the anti-Harper hysteria even managed to sweep up some Conservative voters.

The narrative was built against him that literally anyone would be better, and after 9 years many people believed it. The Conservatives then proceeded to run the ad campaign equivalent of concern trolling and smugposting. These 'attack ads' are frowned upon by the gentle Canadian population. The NDP picked up a lot of momentum but tanked in the leaders' debate when they tried defending the right to wear the niqab (Quebecois weren't having it). The Liberals then outmaneuvered them to the left with a combination of dude weed, nice hair, current year, refugees and billions for infrastructure.

The Conservatives would likely still be in power if they had replaced their leader or made slightly fewer dick moves that offended Canadian sensibilities. Ignoring platitudes the opposition were promising like transparency bipartisanship probably cost them the election.

Harper was a dick. He overstayed his welcome. Nobody to blame but himself.

I'll be voting Liberal next election. And I'll keep doing this until the Conservative party gets the message: ISRAEL-LOVING TRAITORS DESERVE THE ROPE.