Google Is About To Start Tracking Your Offline Behavior, Too

Google rolled out the new tool at Google Marketing Next, an annual event geared toward advertisers where the company unveils its newest innovations in marketing. “Store sales management” works by pulling data from Google’s third-party partnerships, which capture approximately 70% of credit card transactions in the United States. The system then streamlines user information in order to generate reports automatically sent to merchants who opt in. The reports will measure the effectiveness of online advertisements by matching in-store transactions back to Google ads.

According to the Associated Press:

This is ultimately an upgraded version of Google’s “store visits measurement,” which was rolled out in 2014 and updated in March 2017. This tool utilizes deep learning technology to analyze vast amounts of user data, including email addresses, ad clicks, browser and location history, and user surveys.

Miro Copic, a marketing professor at San Diego State University, told the Associated Press that “the privacy implications of this are pretty massive, so Google needs to tread very carefully.”

Other urls found in this thread:

viametrics.com/
securityinabox.org/
privacytools.io/
ipleak.net/
amiunique.org/
archive.is/8zIpU
hackread.com/microsoft-updates-spy-on-windows7-8-users/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix/?src=userprofile
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/?src=search
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/blender-1/?src=search
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/smart-referer/?src=search
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/self-destructing-cookies/?src=search
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/https-everywhere/?src=search
addons.mozilla.org/it/firefox/addon/remove-google-tracking/
github.com/pyllyukko/user.js/blob/master/user.js
kb.mozillazine.org/User.js_file
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wonderful.

Google Skynet when?

There's the first mistake.

So when Google get hit with the Trust act? Google is by far worse than standard oil.

In a development that’s emblematic of the massive wealth inequality in Silicon Valley, the Guardian on Friday revealed new details about the "secret" airship that Google co-founder Sergey Brin is building at an old Nasa airbase in Santa Clara County.

According to the report, which cited anonymous sources who couldn’t speak on the record because of non-disclosure agreements, Brin intends to use the airship to deliver food and supplies to desperate people in “remote locations”– a task that’s uniquely suited for an airship because airships don’t require airports - or any infrastructure, really - to travel from point A to point B.

Of course, when the luxurious “air yacht” isn’t being used for these humanitarian purpose, it will serve as a leisure vessel for Brin’s families and friends.

Here are a few more details about the airship reported by The Guardian:The airship’s 200-meter size would make it the largest airship in the modern age, though It would stil be smaller than the Hindenburg Zeppelins of the 1930s and the American navy airship USS Macon, which was once based in the very same hangars where Brin’s aircraft is now being built.

I've been using credit cards for years and I've almost never paid interest on any purchase. It's nice to be able to put something on an pay it off little by little, while also building my credit history for a future house purchase or car purchase. I just take advantage of 0% APR deals. Anyone who doesn't is a retard. I've effectively been borrowing money at 0% interest for years. I'll be paying my cards off within the following months though and I'll probably avoid using them for a bit. Anyway, I don't live in a city, but if I did there's no way I'd carry cash around. Someone steals your card and you call the company up and have the charges canceled and the card replaced. Someone steals your cash and you're fucked. I live around white people so I don't need to worry about this, but still. Same goes with losing your wallet or accidentally dropping cash/cards. It's just easier.

Google needs to be nationalized and liquidated.

Finally we've reached the point of balance between intrusiveness and convenience. Now what?

For one thing you don't need to "use" a credit card, or it's credit line ever for anything, it fact it's better if you've had the account for years and never used it, and have a zero balance. All analysts look at is length of time act has been open, high credit, balance amount
I call that buying something. if you can't pay for something in full you can't afford to buy it. Be successful, don't be a schmuck

Translation: each mission to "deliver food" will bring back a bunch of rapefugees.

heh, that's where you're wrong

I'm guessing either Google owns more politicians than Standard Oil did, or perhaps people don't have as much anger with Google as they did with Standard Oil.

Why not just let hitmen take care of this? Or set them up to be robbed by niggers? Or extort them, and then get them robbed by niggers. Stop playing by the rules of law and play by the rules of crime. If everything is committed as robbery/extortion, it will not get traced back to the cause.

They already do this: viametrics.com/
They have wifi listening devices and anyone going into a mall with any wifi adapter turned on will be recorded. I bet some countries do this by IMEI on other frequencies.
The unexplainable mystery to me is I found out because they have their boxes sending an ssid with their company name in it. I've never encountered anything more in-your-face than this.

The 'smart' marketing term for technology basically means 'Wifi capability'. We will all be dead from cancer/neurological disorders by 2050.

not worth the effort unless you're buying a lot of materials though.

I've had enough and the time has come. How do we kill the google?

Agreed, we absolutely must push for trust busting

the fuck are you doing?

Steps I've taken so far:

Thanks Jewgle!

duckduckgo has ties leading to Mossad. You're better off finding another search engine, some more obscure one. You might want to look for an alternative to firefox as well, since they are kiked out. Maybe some security-oriented fork like pale moon or something else. There's a bunch of these around and with some, like palemoon, security extensions like the ones you mentioned are ported or work without problems.

How is this even legal?
You'd think the fourth amendment would stop this.
>The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated
There is no fucking reason they should want to search what I've bought.

Drop Firefox and get Palemoon. Stop using DuckGoGo and use ixquick or startpage.

I only sign into my Gmail and YouTube to watch my degenerate vidya stuff.

I can't install palemoon via dnf, in fedora 25. Is it available for debian? I don't like installing things outside the package manager.

Posting this because it seems relevant.

securityinabox.org/

privacytools.io/

ipleak.net/

amiunique.org/

archive.is/8zIpU

hackread.com/microsoft-updates-spy-on-windows7-8-users/

Here are some more basic no-real-work measures:

1) Get Firefox or a functional fork

2) Install the following addons:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix/?src=userprofile

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/?src=search

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/blender-1/?src=search

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/smart-referer/?src=search

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/self-destructing-cookies/?src=search

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/https-everywhere/?src=search

3) If Firefox, modify the following:

Enter about:config in your address bar

Change the following:

pdfjs.disabled (true)

browser.urlbar.trimURLs (false)

browser.pocket.enabled (false)

geo.enabled (false)

dom.event.clipboardevents.enabled (false)

**There are more but these are basic measures)

4) Get alternate browser for your social media accounts - if any

This includes only your legit accounts, not fakes. I recommend Pale Moon because all of social media shit works fine on it either way. Avoid Chrome. Do not combine with your general browsing.

The 4th amendment only limits the government, not private individuals or companies.

addons.mozilla.org/it/firefox/addon/remove-google-tracking/

github.com/pyllyukko/user.js/blob/master/user.js

how to set up a user.js:

kb.mozillazine.org/User.js_file

I like how the only white guy in the doodle is a hipster scruffy beard looking glasses-wearing cuck.

Google needs to be shutdown forcefully.

I hope you're right.

There's not really any way you can get around them spying on you these days so all you can do is to deal with it. I stand for my opinions and what I do. When you do this there's nothing these kikes can do, all their shaming and harassment doesn't bother me.

ok google

And STILL none of the Juno mission members looks like a goony-bearded thick-rim wearing cuck.

Expect this to quietly go away when Google inadvertently reveals the worst kept secret of advertising, most people's purchasing habits only coincidentally align with the ads they see. Granted, there are exceptions, when a really good advertising campaign comes along, but I have a theory the overall effect of advertising on people's purchasing habits is neglible at best.

How did people find out about Dollar Shave Club? Google searches?

It's already too late

Wouldn't spying be a good thing to use against immigrants and muslims?

Stop using them.
Use debit cards or cash, or bitcoin & paypal for online transactions.

Remember…when you stop using credit, somewhere a Jew considers suicide.

Along with Facebook is there anything the Jews don't monitor now? Big Brother Jew is watching you, no matter what you do.

The Hindenburg? I will bet jews did that.

Feeding niggers and dropping armament to his semitic ISIS proxy

Palemoon 27 Removed support for Add-on SDK extensions so you're stuck with 26.5 or below if you want to use something like self destructing cookies.

Why does jewgle care how many bananas I buy at the grocery store? I buy however much food I need to satisfy hunger, and I buy whatever products I need. That's it. I literally do not ever see advertisements. I do not hear advertisements. I suppose I might pass a billboard now and then. I don't listen to radio, I don't watch tv, my browser has more blockers than a north korean border crossing, I don't use social media, I don't watch movies or listen to mainstream music, my media is all pirated anime, books, and music. Even the music is mainly instrumental or in japanese. I'm an anticonsumption minimalist who usually purchases second hand for the rare item I need to buy. Otherwise I only buy food. They literally cannot sell me anything because I don't want anything. I don't even drink or eat BigAgro brand foods. I mean, are you gonna advertise one apple variety over another? Are you gonna advertise california oranges over florida oranges? My total sum of money spent is nil anyway. I live far, far under the poverty line and spend seemingly impossibly little money on anything at all. I'm an advertiser's worst nightmare, and I'm the future, because the modern generation is the adblock generation. We're the generation too poor to go on shopping sprees or buy brand name fizzy water. We go to goodwill, we use tapwater. You took all the jobs, and the consequence of that is that we have no money to spend. You cannot have it both ways, you cannot both make us poor and make us spend even more on frivolities than previous. You quickly come to blood from a stone situation. The kikes' eyes have been blinded with greed.

Maybe they can jew normies a bit harder, and good. Normies should be pushed to the point of death by credit debt. But this literally does not affect me. If I were concerned, I would just use cash, because 3/4 of my pay is in cash. It's literally untraceable. All you have to do to get around the spynet is to open up craigslist and get a job as a server or a daylaborer for utt work. Buy secondhand items in cash. Do not use mainstream media. Take out books from the library. Watch and read user-made content instead of Big Studioz Producshuns.

The great thing about advertisers is that they're easy to defeat if you have slightly more awareness than the average sheepizen. For now, please, count how many apples I bought this month compared to last.

Yes, Google is a cancer.
Not only are they trying to create a massive (((AI))) to rule over us and police our thoughts, but they are also huge tax evaders.
THE BEST WAY TO TAKE DOWN GOOGLE IS TO PUSH THE WAVE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH YOUTUBE THAT MANY 'YOUTUBERS' HAVE HAD RECENTLY (LIKE PEWDIEPIE FOR INSTANCE.
Alternatives include Minds.com, but also things from other countries, like Yandex, for example.

This.

Firefox Hello > Google Hangouts, but services like TOX are better than all of them.

This

Palemoon + IxQuick for me.
I do still use FireFox for some things, though (man, I miss NetScape!), since not all add-ons work on Palemoon.

I would suggest giving Vivaldi a try (or even Opera).

Checked.
We REALLY need a browser (and a whole OPSEC program suite for communication) by Holla Forumslacks, and for Holla Forumslacks.
I'm sure it would really take off if we could get started with a team of 10-15 dedicated skilled people.

I keep telling my normie friends to get off facebook, and I've buried them in shit like this for years. They don't care, never will. So fuck them, I hope they drown in the dystopian nightmare.

really would like to know who these third parties are

None of that matters if your IP is still public.