Why does Blizzard try to distance itself from Mark Kern? Didn't he essentially make their biggest game...

Why does Blizzard try to distance itself from Mark Kern? Didn't he essentially make their biggest game? They act like he doesn't exist, it's quite annoying.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamezone.com/news/blizzard-invites-mark-kern-and-the-nostalrius-team-to-private-meeting-3436537
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44218
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Mark Kern supported GamerGate at one point, or still does.
Blizzard want's to cater to all the SJWs out there because "it's all about being inclusive and making sure Slyvanas' belly doesn't trigger the fat cows playing WoW

Way of the Warrior (1994) Naughty Dog.
Star Reach (1994), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
StarCraft (1998), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
StarCraft: Brood War (1998), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
StarCraft 64 (2000), Nintendo of America Inc.
Diablo II (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (2003), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
World of Warcraft (2004), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
Firefall (2014), Red 5 Studios

Probably because he would rightfully point out their games suck these days compared to how good they used to be.

Because he turned into a cancer spouting faggot during GamerGate

Because he's not a listen and believe progressive faggot like the rest of them.

Are you aware you're not actually in a tumblr hugbox right now?

But didn't he leave in 2006 ? Besides firefall wasn't really a good thing.

You're the one that seems pretty triggered right now, yeah he made some good games but that doesn't excuse the autistic shit he does/did in GG

Guy has principles.

Fuck off, mark

He's been against PC shit before 2012 user.

The issue here is that firefall was complete shit so his resume does not impress.

Even Firefall was probably a failure because of the rest of his team

Is this Mark Kern? I only know the guy in the picture as the guy who looked at dorito pope funny while he was trying to put GG in it's corner.

Was that Mark Kern?

Figure it out.

No, that's a Jew.

Keep on dreaming and just hope that you'll never wake up to reality.

Blizzard is fucking trash, kill yourself OP

A huge team of people did.

I never really looked into GG that much, but I'm surprised how many people here dislike it considering it's the only fucking reason anybody even came to this site. Moot banned GG from cuckchan so everybody flocked here.
Unless you listen to Holla Forums's retroactive history, because most of there users came here after that which causes them to think they're the reason people came to the site. I didn't care about GG that much, but I still came where when it was banned because fuck censorship.

Holy fuck the new Sylvanas is awful.

hello tumblr

ignore the obvious shitposters

Cuckchan old go

It's a shitposter, GG may be irrelevant now. But it was still worth a damn in early and mid 2015

she's also the warchief now.

gamezone.com/news/blizzard-invites-mark-kern-and-the-nostalrius-team-to-private-meeting-3436537

What do you mean they distanced themselves? they just talked, and a lot of us who played from Nostalrius from fullchan Holla Forums knew it was just a PR move and they wouldn't do jack shit. At least that bitch shut her mouth after the news.

they also gave tumblr cut to female Crusader and took her breasts few sizes down

Who bitch this is?!

No seriously, I have no idea who she is and why she's apparently so full of herself as to think she might have more pull at Blizzard than Mark fucking Kern.

something tells me the moba game whose name I can't remember and WoW are all being worked on by a skeleton crew of cal-arts faggots and game design school cucks while Overwatch and whatever the fuck else they might be working on is made by actual people who work for a living.

Surprisingly, she's still got her old outfit in HOTS

some e-celeb. the funny thing is that her behavior pretty much proves that all big youtube channels that focus on blizzard games are paid off, not that there was much doubt.

that's some EQ2 tier clipping right there.

Blizzdrone bitch who's one of the heads of WoWhead, has an army of betacuck SJW Blizzdrones at her behest, cult of personality in twitch, and nothing of value to add in any Blizzard game other than shill for it.

Never fails to work.

nigger your proto-comment is little better than a pejorative, you may as well have just spouted cusses for all you actually said.

Blizzard doesn't like people remembering Vanilla at all

which makes sense, none of their current customers played it, WOW is inhabited solely by catladies who use it as their facebook

user stop my cum is exploding all over your fat face oh god its everywhere its in your Cheeto dusted keyboard and your figurines ah fuck

In the Berensteinverse, Simple Campfire is rightfully the new warchief, WoD wasn't facebook mobile game and Legion will be about helping old gods and burning legion in killing Azeroth before she wakes, destroying everything.

So like, has there been any news about nostalrius since then?

"We've heard our female employees," he said. "And my daughter tools me out about it. She saw a World of Warcraft cinematic of the Dragon Aspects, and my daughter was like, 'Why are they all in swimsuits?' And I was like, 'I don't know. I don't know anymore.'"
''''
Metzen relayed the tale during an Overwatch press conference at BlizzCon. He also said that Blizzard is trying to represent a more diverse, less overly sexualized group of characters than they did in the past.

Metzen reminds of that Naughty dog writer

forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44218

They had the meeting. A bunch of big name Blizzard devs attended it. It was supposed to last two hours but it ended up lasting five, and they seemed very interested throughout. Mark Kern had a separate meeting too.

It's now possible that legacy servers will be announced at Blizzcon. This year Britain voted to leave the EU and Donald Trump stands a good chance of becoming the most powerful man in the world. If you'd told me a year ago either of those things would happen, I'd call bullshit, just like I would about legacy servers being announced. ANYTHING can happen.

Yeah right.

I need to fucking remove my print screen key, I've done this like three times.

Every time, hair color does not mean you can bench 700lbs you chubby whore!

they really devolved that mecha design holy shit

That shit better become a skin or I can already see the twitch autists burning down everything in their path.

I wouldn't say he's completely absolved of guilt in the Firefall case, but it's not entirely all his fault like that one hit piece article written against him would have people believe.

Morhaime never really spoke out against GG, he just tried to make the best PR move when people were harassing him to take a side. He just said something along the lines of "harassment is bad, we don't like that" one time at Blizzcon, he wanted to stay out of it altogether, which is why you see him make this face: when Doritopope said that statement was about GG.

reminds me of this thing

End yourself.

For some reason that thing with the daughter really pisses me off.

Maybe you shouldn't let your daughter near t rated sutff. Maybe you should teach her to not be a slut shaming bitch. Maybe you should teach her something about world building consistency (also you probably don't know anything about that). Maybe you should wonder why you only care about the females showing skin and not the males baring their bulging muscles. Goddamn he sounds like such a cuck.

I have a need for more Meme.Va

bkub drew overwatch you dumb nigger

Jesus, blizzard.

4 to 5 was probably mostly a gameplay motivated change, look at how fucking massive 4 is relative to D.va, that thing's bigger than Reinhardt's shield.

Wew,shocking!

Doritos-goblin-chan is the only Overwatch that has any kind of personality, but it's just fanwank and not in the actual game.

This year has been unreal. It's going to end up being a prelude to either a better era or the end of the world.

I like Mark on Twitter (at least, I did when I had one) but from the sounds of things both the Firefall team and the Voxelnauts team thought he was an unsufferable faggot for reasons I'm unaware of. He was actually ousted from MEK Entertainment and when I hung out in their IRC, I found out the people surrounding the Voxelnauts project were really really unfond of him.

I have no idea what Blizzard thinks of him. I honestly just wish he would stop navel gazing and write a book on vidya making or some shit.

She's a "omg gamer grrrrl" who plays WoW with pink hair for a living. The other chick she does the wowhead weekly with may actually enjoy the game, but Panser is literally a walking stereotype of the type of girl who latches on to games as a way of getting attention and using her tits to hawk plushies or whatever for developers.

She said the WoW movie was good, proof enough she's either paid off or literally retarded.

D2 was by Blizzard North (aka Condor aka ArenaNet), Blizzard Entertainment just published it.

Obligatory on every Blizzard thread.

The problem with this picture is it implies devs shouldn't listen to small populations of players who desire challenging content which is generally the exact opposite of the opinion most people on Holla Forums seem to have. It doesn't actually explain how or why the content added to appease tigole's guild was bad either. All it does is imply the content was bad with "quotation marks" and make fun of Tigole's big Jewish nose. I don't know much of anything about Everquest and the image doesn't teach me anything new about it except that there was a jew who thought it was easy and quit because of it.

FTFY

Tigole was a plant by Blizzard, because he was already friends with them before ever being hired, who manipulated Verant into focusing on things that would easily be disrupted with WoW.

not really but it wouldn't surprise me if that was true

To be fair, most people that still have any degree of involvement with the WoW community found it between okay and great. Nixxiom and Ian Beckman have the most critical views on it to the best of my knowledge.

That said,

As mentioned, a WoW e-celeb. Is literally only relevant due to being a higher-up in the Wowhead community. I honestly don't know a single person that gives her the time of day.