MSNBC ATTACKS KEK
MSNBC ATTACKS KEK
MSNBC ATTACKS KEK
MSNBC ATTACKS KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127338411/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol, they invented fake code words, it's don't represent this, literally fake news for naive people, non-white and baby boomers eat.

Sargon needs to get out.

Thats pretty damn disconnected from reality
its also pretty damn funny the SJW code word
haha

What the fuck, did you shoop this? If not, the press is blatantly lying. Literally fake news.

At first I thought this was a shoop. But fucking NOPE. The MSN actually fucking said all this. I mean holy shit. They have officially surpassed Exploding Vans

Real code words.

Real code words are "women and minorities" who means "white women and minorities" since the word "minority" already include non-white women and "white women" are called in general (((Women))) by the narrative and propaganda, while white men are called (((white men))) to polarize, race baiting and scapegoat more to relate with bad things.

Here about this code word and why democrats are trying to turn white women into some sort of POC, part of other race, tribe, group in the narrative, who is basically because they can't win or have support without white people, so they choose white women and keep white men polarized alone as target of every kind of race baiting and manipulation

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127338411/

Anyway, the majority of white women voted for trump because we vote for good candidates and not for gender, while the same american establshment shill against the first women president on France, Marine Le Pen, but they shill for Macron.

It's just a democrats party attempt of narrative manipulation in their corrupt industries.

Diversity = No white people

Is this real? Those dumb niggers can't even (((investigate))) properly. Are they really that dumb? Or is it a ruse to get some cuckchanners to publicly out themselves by saying: akchyually.

Are they trying to embarrass us enough to stop going here even though we'really all anonymous?

its fucking great they sound like crazy people hahaha
what the hell is wrong with them oh my god

This is fake and more of Sargon's stupid "Kekistan" faggotry. Kill yourself.

The definitions are so offensive to them they can't say them, so they clanged the definitions. Gentlemen, our words are not strong enough. I suggest we become even MORE offensive so these normalfag niggers cannot even mention how we speak.

This is a shoop, right? Someone made a fake MSNBC expose?

I mean, if it's legit, they censored "fuck" but not "shit"?

The hacker named 4chan can't keep getting away with this

It's real? I posted this but i don't remember their videos saying this since I'm not american and i never would click or watch nothing of DNC even worse after all the wikileaks things about them and their manipulation for Hillary Clinton.

IT'S FAKE YOU TARDS
IT'S FAKE YOU TARDS
IT'S FAKE YOU TARDS
IT'S FAKE YOU TARDS
IT'S FAKE YOU TARDS
IT'S FAKE YOU TARDS
IT'S FAKE YOU TARDS
IT'S FAKE YOU TARDS
IT'S FAKE YOU TARDS
IT'S FAKE YOU TARDS
IT'S FAKE YOU TARDS
IT'S FAKE YOU TARDS
IT'S FAKE YOU TARDS
IT'S FAKE YOU TARDS
IT'S FAKE YOU TARDS
IT'S FAKE YOU TARDS

Don't be a spitoon, harpoon the ball.
Shadilay.

KEKISTAN is attempt to contain Kek the god of primordial darkness and chaos. Kek cant be contained.

kekistani faggots out

oh, well its still pretty funny

msnbc and maddow are a fucking joke. Whatever they try agains Kek will be used against them.

Shadilay nig nog spik kek brother.

Sorry, but i'm reading that this video seems to be fake and parody of the media of democrats party, anyone can confirm?

I mean this one is so widespread, fucking Rush uses it. I hear normalfags using it.
HAHAHA Is someone in the research dept trolling MSNBC. One internet search will tell you everything you need to know about SJW
thats not even a codework, its the classic definition cuckold.
pick one

its gotta be fake, they want to latch onto fake news

LEADER OF THE ALT RIGHT

Damn shame

why the fuck is sargon allowed

fake and gay

Yeah, maybe fake false flag of DNC media against themselves but still attacking the people who they don't like and sell fake news about these code words and against the people they don't like.

Maybe tried to be a parody with dnc bias since only attacked the people who the DNC really don't like.

praise him

Saved.

Had other webms of BBC UK talking about Holla Forums on their media, hating the frog, and other bizarre things, making some video of a reporter browsing Holla Forums and serious business in the propaganda.

I still think these are better but i don't have the webms anymore.

Ah well, it was good while it lasted. Seriously, though, how bad is it that parody is indistinguishable from fact?

this is fucking fake, isn't it? it sounds fake, like it was narrated by an amateur

>mentions Sargon
Yeah guys, it's fake guys. Obvious af. Fuck that guy

This parody fucking isn't. You can tell in the first five goddamn seconds.

Not gonna lie these are fucking hilarious. These can even be co-opted by, for example, calling kikes SJWs to trigger them with plausible deniability since that's obviously not what it fucking means.

Interesting.
They are trying to make our in-group terminology unusable.

Yeah, this seems like a parody. The narration is noticeably amateur, and the "code words" are just too much. Production quality is otherwise alright. No indication this actually aired after a quick search.

So it's e-celeb clickbait (should have known by the Rebel Media graphical style in the thumbnail) and OP deliberately misrepresented it as genuine.
Reported.

Yeah, that's the solution to so many people here being retards that don't even do basic investigations on what they read and watch: expose them to even less junk information.

pottery with layers

have a upboat

DONT CARE STILL POSTAN

You know most of the kekistani people are actually SJWs and didn't support Trump. They post that shit on facebook all the time, I know a few of them. They are not Trump supporters and this report is going to hit them in the gut, but then they will go right back to being in their bubble. The way the kek shit has blended into other internet subcultures has successfully thrown the media off the trail of anonymous image boards. So in the end, it's for the best to let them keep saying praise kek IRL and shit.

webm when???

This is why the faggots jumping all over the "kekistan" and other related shit to kek are a bunch of faggots. "kill every kike" and other related shit was way too forced on from the origin of kek and his egyptian majestic memery.
Friendly reminder that "alt-right" is controlled opposition group groomed specifically to be slaughtered whenever (((they))) deem necessary. like during Hillary's campaign tirade and her laughing stock speech that was quickly buried under

I tried to make webm but the video is big, i don't have a video converter installed to make the webm smaller now.

For you Senpai~

Holy fuck, this is real?

The whole video is fake.

i started the OK meme i sagon the cuck doen't take credit for my meme

i hope sagon the cuck doesn't take credit for my meme.

M8 most news stories today are indistinguishable from Onion stories a decade ago.

Video looks fake to me

we need some good old dose of mememagic for this fuckers

I FUCKING KNEW THAT TRAPS ARE NOT GAY

This can't be real.

Okay it's not real I think.

at this point it's just straight out lies
so surreal that it's hilarious though

I haven't seen that meme since the good ol days