WE HAVE A POTENTIAL SHIP TO JUMP ON FOR MEMES AND REDPILLS!

WE HAVE A POTENTIAL SHIP TO JUMP ON FOR MEMES AND REDPILLS!

Okay so hear me out on this one, the buzz with Far Cry is that the latest game features redneck christians as antagonists. Today though, neogaf has discovered it's not actually white christians that are the antagonists, it's a mixed race cult modeled more after Scientology than anything else, and they're pissed. This is a great chance to piss off more leftists and hand out redpills.

Other urls found in this thread:

gameblog.fr/news/68277-far-cry-5-la-premiere-bande-annonce-est-la-avec-une-date-de-
imgoat.com/uploads/8f13708210/19599.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Awwwe those anti-whites don't get to have their white genocide game.

WHAT?

I want more proof than this, the Holla Forums thread on this is goony as fuck.

So it's HWNDU?

It's like nobody here noticed that they're literally liberal hipsters in that image. Look at their fucking hairstyles and metrosexual outfits.

…W-What?

wtf i love farcry 5 now

Rope.

Neogaf isn't really an accurate source though. At least you could've posted Ubisoft making a statement about it.

Wait so it's mixed race as in people of different races are in it? I thought it was a cult of mutts.

Ubisoft needed to put niggers in white supremacy christian nazi KKK doomsday cult because diversity

TOP KEK

For fuck's sakes, enough about this game

You're not fooling anybody, neogaf. You'll buy it and sink dozens of hours into it because you like shitty games.

gaemguy in suit: manufacture safe amount of controversy
gmeamaker: okay

We've already had a good thread on this. I'm not inclined to think it's worth a whole 'nother one.

While I agree that we should meme selective imagery from this game, for obvious reasons, Neogaf is literally just a bunch of Tumblrites and SA goons hanging out and pretending to be edgy, El Chapo Traphouse style.

Using them as an example of anything is like taking screenshots from here and using them to argue that the Republican party is run by actual Nazis.

Sage because you need to dig up some real salt from a source that actually matters. Shit OP is shit.

MOONMAN mod

why is his finger on the trigger with a gun pointed at his friend's head?

He has nothing to worry about, the barrel isn't even straight.

Fuck this faggot SJW loving game.

Just a quick search on Jewgle and I found the following pictures.

First picture is a mistake due to anger that you get to kill "white evil Christians" which they just don't call Christians in the game, even though they are ever stereotype of White America and Conservatives in general that the left thinks is everybody outside of their city limits.

I think now that some of the racial politics they used to play with are growing stale they are trying to move into just demonizing american culture in general. White never really meant white anyway in there political discourse, we have seen that with minorities that dared not to tow the party line. Every American that laughs at this and thinks it isn't about them is an idiot, their demand has always been that as an American you hate yourself and your history.

Why am I not surprised, again, you'd think I be used to it and numb to it, but holy shit. That man dyke in the middle with the arms crossed and the 2 of them with blue hair, and the one on the far left with what looks like extreme hunting/snake boots all fucking irritate me.

I'd add to your post with the fact that they're tearing down all remaining vestiges of Confederate history in the USA. They'll never stop…until they swing by the neck.

To be fair Far Cry 4 had 4 endings… 2 were you side with the dictator (who is unhinged BUT has done literally nothing wrong in the entire game), 1 were you bring back the country to religious fundamentalism, 1 were you make a SJW narcostate.

While sure, you're supposed to root for the rebels, but UBI is making such a terrible job at writing (or it maybe on purpose) that you end up having every reason to side with the "villain".

I know guys that actually make vidya (IE program shit) for Ubi there it's a sausage fest if there ever was one…

And again.

Where's my moonman roguelike already

GUIZE!
I found an article in french, pic is the screencap of the googletranslate
gameblog.fr/news/68277-far-cry-5-la-premiere-bande-annonce-est-la-avec-une-date-de-

they say there's a map editor with additional functions

maybe ubisoft got less retarted than the usual 95% of games editors and saw that games that are moddable get millions more fans than the rest, like minecraft or morrowind/oblivion/skyrim, and they decided to risk allowing nahtzees being all racist in their game?
one can dream

AND AGAIN!

Far Cry 6

imgoat.com/uploads/8f13708210/19599.jpg

nice DLC can't wait to buy.

So many possibilities to subvert the game and turn it into a Full NatFas White EthnoState.

It will be fun to watch ubishit finally crash and burn

You had me at mixed race mistery meat cult. Moonman totally needs to mod this game