G-7 Climate Deal BTFO - Merkel "furious"

G-7 Climate Deal BTFO - Merkel "furious"

archive.is/t4q7p

The whole article is hilarious - I took bits and pieces and posted below.

She concluded by noting the unprecedented breach of agreement within the ranks, perhaps a first in G-7 history “There is right now no agreement. But we have made very clear that we are not moving away from our positions.”

“Like when there’s a new strange kid in the class nobody likes,” said a senior EU official who was briefed on the closed NATO meetings in Brussels. “You (Trump) behave civilly when teachers (media) watch but don’t spend time with him in private because he’s so different.”

I sometimes forget that Merkel is not just uncomfortable granny in unsatisfactory position who just obeys orders, but also just as evil bitch as Hillary.

they keep writing these stories, and they don't understand how much we like to read them as americans. there was never a reason for us to do the bidding of europe or europeans, we are not in a position where we need them for anything, and even if we were it wouldn't be worth it.

kek, merkel is pissed because she can't ruin another country at the same time as her own.

Bumping this with two trifling comments:

lol

They just can't help themselves; I immediately shared the article with several people I know irl and they all thought it was nothing but good news.

What I don't understand is why they keep calling it 'unprecedented'. He's doing exactly what he said he would.

I think you mean doing the bidding of the zog user

thatswhereyourewrongkiddomacron.jpg

Get out satan

All the jews were planning is more taxes anyway. They were going to fix global warming as well as they fixed cancer. Why hasn't North Korea or Iran nuked us yet? What is taking so long?

JFC they really are a bunch of children. How did he resist dropping a Harry Potter reference?

So she doesn't care if her own people are raped, molested, killed, robbed, etc, by "refugees", but the only thing that gets her upset is climate change?

The EU doesn't belong anywhere except the trash user

The writer is trying to be dramatic and to underscore how "bad" Trump is by doing things differently. Same thing here:

"…underscore the Trump administration’s decision to break with the established order honed over decades…."

Like someone else mentioned it here they are writing this trying to make him look bad but it does the opposite.

Incredible how government workers can just say this. The dumbing down and infantilization of people is real.

Kill the kikes, gas the traitors, put them both in ovens and restore our sanity.

They probably lose hundreds of millions if the US isn't involved in it. All they care about is money and power.

8 years of king nigger is not "decades".
And they wonder why people applaud when they claim they were body-slammed.

Spot on. Hopefully this will buy our European friends some time to kick these traitors out before they can implement these nation-killing laws. I don't see Zog implementing carbon taxes unless the US also agrees to it. Were the G-6 to implement them without the US you'd initially see an exodus of companies and professionals to the US, and Zog can't have that strength go to America instead of the third world like it wants. It'd only get worse as time goes on; as Germans and Swedes see ex-Euro immigrants enjoying their two cars and heated homes while they're stuck paying money to Pajeet in India for carbon tax credits, they too might decide to immigrate and ruin Zog's plan for blacking America.

Merkel is a polish kike. Not German.

Made me laugh OP. Thanks.

(chKeKed)

She loathes and detests 'the West' and is doing everything she can to destroy it.

get fucked eurocucks, there's a new sheriff in town

I can't tell if Merkel being pissed or pic related is my favorite thing to come out of this.

twitter.com/OrwellNGoode/status/868267846958292992

have you forgotten this evil rotten bastard and all that came after him?

No US president has done that since JFK (in part) and Polk (in full).

Truly terrifying comparison, huh?

that was the first thought I had when looking at it. shes a one-trick lumminati pony

Not even the eurocucks take that faggot trudeau seriously.

top kek, was that a real article?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Their kosher racket is coming to end now that they can't leech off of the US.

On a off topic note, it's funny as fuck watching the media try to ape our previous role as the 'conspiracy theorists'.

It will apparently take a week for Trump to make a decision. We will have to meme the right course of action.

Most presidents don't pull a full 180 on things previous presidents set into motion. It gives the impression that the will of the people is also capricious considering the idea wasn't given a chance and "proven harmful" before pulling out.

Did Bannon go with him?

This is lying bullshit. King nigger illegally bypassed the senate ratification process and signed the paris accords unilaterally.

Did he 180 from a previous's president's deal on the accord? No? STFU.

That's where your wrong and short sighted. In the current globalist world where trade agreements and currencies are so interconnected you can not do anything without Europe or the US being connected. The financial system would crash and burn worse than in 2008.

The kikes have found the thread.

We all should know on here that the economic system is so rigged and fucked that it honestly doesn't matter in the long run. Pensions are unsustainable in an economy based of a pyramid scheme of constant growth. Growth that is not there, but still budgets are passed through based on growth that is not there and will never be there.

Yeah, I really don't understand what they are trying to do. Most Americans don't give a shit about Europe either way. They definitely don't want their country being tied together with bozos like Merkel.

This is bad news you retards, why would you be opposed to reducing emissions and making our country environmentally friendly?

When you sold your soul, was your brain considered part of the package?

kek, Trudeau in the cuck shed again…

Learn the difference - it could save your nation.

Fake News:

Real News:

What is that bitch doing that stupidass hand gesture EVERY TIME?

Signaling to her masters that she still serves.

Kill yourself and cut your carbon emissions to zero.

come back to Holla Forums when you realize that global warming is a hoax

You know the NSDAP were huge environmentalists right? Kill yourselves capitalist faggots

You are not refuting the point that global warming is a hoax made by kikes in order to tax everything and amass more power

Listen newfag we do care about the environment but these shitty laws and taxes are not helping and actively making things worse. Wind, solar and most fashionable renewable energies are inefficient scams.

90% of the pollution in the world comes from China, India and the third world in general, if we stopped being so fucking globally interconnected, stopped outsourcing jobs and importing these shitskins then the environment would be just fine even without these stupid draconian laws and global agreements

Remember:

65% of carbon pollution is caused by primarily the third world followed by the second world nations!

Stop trying to impose your leftist self hatred from neo-liberalism thoughts onto us!

So, what you've basically just demonstrated is, anyone who claims to be an actual environmentalist should hold one desire foremost above all others: The conquest and extermination of the Third and Second World by the First.

Think about it - would White people be making pollution like that? No, we would not. In the same conditions, with the same resources, in the exact same locations, we would not be doing what they are doing.

SO, if you're an environmentalist, if that's a hot-button issue for you, you MUST be one of two things if you hold that as your priority matter of concern:
You either seek a One World Government, which rules over all people and enforces restrictions upon their energy usage and pollution - basically, the absolute of Globalist intent - or you seek White European Imperialism to wipe away the low-cog populations of these regions to be replaced by high-cog White Europeans who will employ that territory without anything approximating the detrimental harm done on behalf of the low-cogs in that exact same circumstances.

You either want to bend everyone to the same will, or replace populations such that there is only one will. If you care about Holy Terra, those are your options.
It feels good to be right.

Who are they teaching? What are they teaching? Really makes you think…

This is also ignoring that Co2 is a nonissue, considering both the volume is insignificant AND that even if it was significant it is GOOD for the Earth to be warmer as evidenced by what we find in fossil records.

Reminder that there is no such thing as “carbon pollution”. Global warming doesn’t exist.

Environmentalism ≠ global warming. Reported.

Most presidents are globalist kikes

That shit only exists to kill American businesses and prop up "alternatives" that only make political contributions to left-wing causes.

But funny how there are people (on this board) who recognize this elaborate global warning scam for the scam that it is, but then defend vaccines, like it's for your benefit, that's why it gets pushed hard to make them mandatory.

hi, I am autistic and don't know what sarcasm is. You need to kys

How does the EU give them a second vote?
Liberal retards

The subhumans need to be exterminated for the good of the planet but that doesn't mean we shouldn't do what we can to offset their retardation while we wait for global xenocide to become a viable political option.

no, a country can cut itself off from europe and do fine, and it doesn't even matter because europe needs us more than we need them. we could easily shift to asia or the middle east and tell europe to go fuck itself, the interconnected world shit is a myth and as time goes on it's becoming more clear that what it leads to is a lower standard of living and a demoralized population.

Propaganda. This isn't informative journalism, it's propaganda, like always.

keep it up, jimmy rustler

Pretty much this The author is being hyperbolic while insinuating that his hyperbole was fact. That way the simple-minded reader comes to the conclusion that aforementioned hyperbole is indeed fact, while leaving the author behind a veil of plausible deniability. When you read news articles you'll stumble over this over and over and over. Most of the lies aren't even directly stated ones, but instead the articles are on top of already written lies, riddled with insinuations made to set up the reader to come to false conclusions.

On a similar note
Geez the bubble is real, isn't it? This is why this shitty political compass has this 'Submitting to the establishment is part of growing up' question, isn't it? People actually believe this nonsense.

I saw an interview today where Merkel said that she liked the talks which were difficult but very productive. This is not the first time zerohedge uses a clickbait title.

What Merkel says and what Merkel feels are completely unrelated.

The standard bitch libs I know at work will still unironically think this is negative news about DJT. I'm sure Saturday Night Live will do something with it. One of the aforementioned libs was saying the other day how funny he found a recent SNL sketch. In the sketch, an official told Trump that a Mexican come to visit him on state matters was an alien. Trump took this to mean that the visitor was from a different planet, and naturally much hilarity ensued from this clever and well thought out premise.

I feel as though, if I were against Trump, I would nonetheless be embarrassed to speak positively about SNL, particularly for such a poorly conceived script. But I guess that's what gives them comfort in these troubled times for deluded DNC zombies.

They have nuclear bombs but not the means to deliver them. Hence all the rocketry research.

Thanks for your genius comment.

European salt is the finest!
'my compliments to the chef!
MAGA

Trudeau is just a pretty face in a suit. He's objectively a very stupid man. It's no wonder no one wants to talk to him, he could barely keep up with the subject matter.

She has no children.

Little did the EU know, if they had popup books they could have communicated with him in a matter he understood.

So you're saying that zerohedge used some new mind reading tech to analyze her feelings?

Fake smile. His eyes don't smile, and he is showing is teeth but his lips don't curl upwards.

That filename gave me an idea.

That's some horseshit if I ever heard it, since when is EU a country?

That is unprecedented in recent history.