What does Holla Forums think of of 2017's Youtube Rewind? featuring Stephen Colbert, fidget spinners, Shooting Star...

what does Holla Forums think of of 2017's Youtube Rewind? featuring Stephen Colbert, fidget spinners, Shooting Star, and as always, memes :)
hooktube.com/watch?v=FlsCjmMhFmw

I wonder who was behind not including youtube's top creator?

NEXT LEVEL! Misses out on some more underground memes that I have been archiving and also misses some great YouTube videos. I also wish they made the video longer. Other than that, great vid!
✌ ✌ ✌ MEMERKIND OUT ✌ ✌ ✌

They alienated or pissed off most of their actual big-name youtubers, so now they're left with bizarre assgoblings like Casey Neistat.

Didn't recognize a single face or name.

I unironicly enjoy when these come out every year. I don't believe they can get any shittier but they somehow do. Half the video has spic music in it, fidget spinners, the Paul brothers, 95% are diversity hires nobody knows.
Keep on doing what your doing YouTube, your userbase will only hate you more

It's even weirder when you see the memes and shit they pick out and then have to go and look that shit up because you literally never came across it once. The shit normalfags pick as their viral memes are baffling.

I've done it.

I have become an ultra-normie.

Wow, could they have possibly made this any less appealing?
I also recognized that one ugly faggot who was saying every youtuber who didn't tell their subscribers to vote for Hillary was a nazi during the election.
This shit looks awful.

2007: YouTube
2017: You-should-watch-these-corporate-backed-actors-Tube

GaY

GAY

I think,
YOU SHOULD WEBM IT YOU STUPID NIGGER$#!@#!!

Wow

I know it's so cliche to be contrarian over anything popular on this website that it's pretty much a meme of its own

But that was legit bad. The Rewind movies are never really that good to begin with, but holy shit was this one a fucking mess. Relying solely on its internet-famous talentless hacks without any substance. I think it demonstrates YouTubes slow decline from a video sharing site into a sterile, advertiser friendly vblogger platform. I like how they gave the London Terrorist attacks quick handwave in such a brief, non-offensive way that it almost comes off as completely tasteless towards its victims. They might as well have not included it at all.

The only good parts were the animated bits at the end. And even then they became relegated to the fucking background of the post-video credits

Felt like I was watching the NWO in a nutshell with its ethnically ambiguous world citizens listening to weird psychotronic intonations.

I got a creepy feeling too.
This is what they want us to watch. This is what they want us to be.

Normalfagkino

Where was Sam though?

Dont be wooried anons. We just continue to be Jewtube bandits as usual.

Holla Forumss face when a Jewtube.

I like it. I'm able to catch up with all the normalfag references in a 10 minute video.

For instance, I love the song that goes "Sit down. be humble." a thousand times

they only invited poz friendly. even that guy who does reaction and has centrist view got into problems for his opinions.

Robin Hood was released to mediocre reception when it was released in 1973

If it was released today it would easily be considered the best animated film of the past several years. This is how bad shits getting

they still have based KSI

Nuclear holocaust cant come soon enough

No it isn't, that's just something you tell yourself to feel better about your shit taste.

United Colors of Benetton.

I saw philip defranco in the background, I remember him from 5 years ago. everyone else is fuck off whos

I like watching this thing every year just to see what the fuck I missed. Apparently, nothing important.

jesus christ is anyone with over ten subs a youtube star now, watched through it and could list all the faces i knew on one hand, and that's including Stephen

Those are the only ones I recognized, though I think there were also TYT roaches. I don't know, all shitskins on estrogen look the same. Meanwhile the really popular channels like Primitive Technology have owners who would never agree to star in these shitty videos. The quality of montage and animation is worse than your average Bane and CIA kinos.

Patrician taste, my friend. That channel is unironically pure Kino.

I only recognize Phil and the Paul brothers
Did they not include Pewdz purely out of spite for the recent scandals? jewtube is getting more and more lame by the years

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Seriously: I just watched Felix react to it and I didn't recognize anyone besides the Paul brothers and "the ting goes skkkkkkrat" guy

Something that constantly haunts me, almost to the point of becoming an intrusive thought, is how much whiter television was only 20 or 30 years ago. This discomfiting feeling is further compounded because there is a part of my brain that says that something like that I shouldn't be so obsessive over. That it's just TV and it doesn't directly affect me. But whenever I watch old TV commercials on youtube, it leaves me with a bittersweet feeling, knowing that it will never go back to being so comfy.

Take embed related and just watch a commercial for some kind of girl's doll or something. There are two white girls in the commercial. Two BLONDE white girls in a TV commercial. Can you imagine the hemorrhoids that would rupture if someone tried to pass this to Moshe at the pitch meeting?

"GODDAMNIT LEVI, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING. YOU GET A LIGHT SKIN NIGGER GIRL IN THERE BEFORE I HANG YA BY YA PAYOT!!!"

Not even 20 or 30 years agi, just a short 10 years ago television in general had more whites. This shit basically started to accelerate after King Nigger became president.

You know how there's special camps or training programs to turn faggots into straight people?

I'm going to start an organization that helps people become normies and this will be the introductory video. I just need to buy a chair with wrist clamps and eyelid holders attached. I believe parents will pay a flat rate to have their children indoctrinated.