Trump may be performing a soft-coup of his administration with Bannon's help

Trump may be performing a soft-coup of his administration with Bannon's help.

Recently Ivanka has taken 100m from the Saudi's shortly on the heel of Trump's weapon's deal with them, could easily link this to pay for play and get her removed.

Kushner's just been revealed to have talked about establishing a private communications channel with Russia months before Trumps inauguration.

We'd have to borrow talking points from the (((Media's))) playbook, but we could completely dissolve public trust in Kushner and Ivanka overnight and get them both as far away from the whitehouse as possible. We've been dealt an amazing hand if we can capitalize on it.

TL;DR : Get Ivanka and Kushner out by linking to the Sauds and Russians respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Peruvian_constitutional_crisis
nytimes.com/1989/10/11/nyregion/copter-crash-kills-3-aides-of-trump.html
archive.is/vT0FQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, that would be the best thing for Trump. Let's get his family arrested for fraud, and turn the entire country against them.

He was linked to the Russians today; the MSM is trying to peel him off by claiming that he tried setting up a communication channel between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin.

when I start seeing tanks on the streets and gunfire in DC you have my permission to overuse that word again

Take a look at the other thread about unlimited immigration being allowed by trump. He will b impeached by the end of next month.

Trump could pick up the phone right now and fire them. No need for a coup when your already in charge.

Perfect opportunity to get rid of him, let's get him off by shifting all the blame fron Trump to him.

That's a military coup bro.

You sure about that?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Peruvian_constitutional_crisis

this

there is still some light left in Holla Forums

I think the most obvious answer is often the likeliest to be true and rather than some elaborate plan, it's just these are the people who are in Trump's circle and the people Trump puts in power and these are the things they have done. If you have more evidence that Trump is secretly plotting to discredit his own family you should present it.

The shills are pushing the Kushner shit hard. Don't take the bait. They want us to go after Trump's people to go after Trump.

Nice dubs but sorry shlomo, we want (((Kushner))) out. He's the wormtongue corrupting Trump with his Jewish agenda.

I don't know who to trust in this

Then you clearly don't know a damn thing about Jared and his scummy kike father. Apple didn't fall far from the tree in this case; he's a trojan horse for globalists.

The son of a bitch owns 666th kosher avenue where the RFID chip tech is researched. Its pretty in your fucking face

If you knew anything about Donald Trump you'd know his love for Ivanka supersedes that of any of his past wives or wife or other children. He'll always listen to her because she saved his life all those years ago. It was in October '89 which changed him forever and in the ensuing aftermath he lost his brother too, of whom he still carries around Robert's picture to remind him.

Holla Forums covered all of this during the election for Trump to break ties to Ivanka would be so painful he'd have to rip a part of him out with it.

Get the fuck out cuckchan faggot you people are cancer and have ruined this board Jared Kushner is a kike Trump is a bitch for trusting him and his Jewess daughter is a race mixing scumfuck and if he wants any hope of winning 2018/2020 he will Gas these Kikes

obviously the hitler dubs\

checked

So we're still pretending the shabbos goy who ran Kikebart is /ourguy/?

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Peruvian_constitutional_crisis
Honorary aryan in charge of South American shithole? Life is full of plot twists

In theory, he could do a lot of things that in practice would get him impeached, suicided or otherwise immobilized.

make sure not to tell the full story and give a source. Just state things like that it's great.

We're pretending that he is a superior choice to an actual Jew and a his accomplice, who have been hellbent on making the Trump Administration more moderate.

Essentially, nobody who is anything anywhere is /ourguy/, we want a violent revolution, and the purge of all subversive elements in the Western Sphere. Nobody is offering that. But the Bannon faction in the Trump Administration are offering to open Pandora's Box by investigating the holy cows in politics. And while that isn't exactly what we want, or really need. It's far better than letting Ivanka and Kushner run around acting like a pair of cunts in what is supposed to be the "our" right-wing revolution.

What happned?

Fam, I…

Since user is a faggot:

Some of Trump's employees got a free helicopter ride:

nytimes.com/1989/10/11/nyregion/copter-crash-kills-3-aides-of-trump.html

Ivanka isn't part of the administration. Trump allows her to hang around. She's acting as a lobbyist. You're not going to convince the average hat buyer that Ivanka is anything more than a stronk woman.

OP is such a faggot he actually imagines he can get away with using Jew nomenclature. You don't talk like that dummy. You're a CNN watching zombie faggot who doesn't know the first thing about anything. Probably because your whore mother drank while pregnant with your miserable, loser ass. Go larp on halfchan.

bump

Kushner is a fucking jew spy. A plant. I swear to fucking god. I would feel bad for Ivanka, if she didn't go marry a jew rat! Kushner has some serious explaining to do.

Ya, do you really think it's possible to for a few people shitposting on the Internet to "completely dissolve public trust" in anything? Jews have been working for hundreds of years to wrestle control of the print and broadcast media, but here comes user with his magic twitter handle, ready to mold public opinion the way he sees fit. It'll be a piece of cake!

I really wish you delusional retards would stop pretending like you're the shadow media which has the true power over the minds of Joe sixpack.

We need to push for a U.S. - Russian alliance. There's no need for us to be enemies, it's all kikery.

We need to unite, become the strongest nation the world us ever seen, and out an end to the liberal Jew problem.

This election was proof that imageboards do have some influence over the media and normalfags as a whole
Making memes that slander both Kushner and Ivanka and spreading them on normalfag social media is a good start

So far, everything points to Kushner being pro-Russian and pro-Chinese.
It would be simple if it were jews=globalism
However globalism ultimately implies the end of the US hegemon, even if that includes cozying up with Eurasians and empowering them, for instance with (((Elizabeth Zimmerman's ex-husband Duterte))). The USA have to break apart, or else Judea might perish the Roman way.

I swear the attacks on Kushner from the (((left))) are an attempt at getting Trump supporters to band together and defend the kike spy.

Kushner is bad news, period. Look at this thread from '08. He's been well known as something shady for a long time: archive.is/vT0FQ

Maybe someone needs to be taken for a ride?

It's a good day when half of a thread on Holla Forums is defending Kushner.

Until Kushner and Ivanka are removed, we won't get any pro-White policies out of Trump. The president has proven to be a dimwit who will follow the lead of his closest advisers. Better to have Bannon in that position than a bunch of kikes.

I'll be overjoyed if this happens, but I won't be holding my breath. I don't expect Trump to throw his daughter under the bus.

>d-don't attack (((jared kushner))) guys, he's a based jew on Team Trump just like us!
Go back to the_donald.

only way to fix the Trump administration is to remove Kushner who is literally destroying and has been everything Trump has tried to do,.

Effectively the Kissinger, to his Nixon.

Now taking bets: How long before these sorry narratives finally collapse?

Worked out well for Nixon, right?

Its always the Jews user. The question is which Jew you're looking at when you say as much.

Well, it's not like Jews all work together. This shit's just in their nature and they don't care what collateral damage is done as they out-Jew each other. The key to beating them all is to prevent and reverse consolidation of power.

False.
All Jews don't work together, but literally any time there's a choice between helping a Jew and a non-Jew, they'll help the Jew.
Even if its a BASED ZIONIST NATIONALIST JEW relative to a subversive Marxist atheist Jew, or vice versa.

Truth… To a degree. The key to doing that is holding our own leaders accountable, and not making excuses for them bowing to Jewry and their golden shekels.
Until we can, and do, impose such accountability, nothing will change in the slightest.

counterdubs confirm the Kushners must be driven out

If you remove them from external pressure from a scandal, yes, it hurts Trump and his credibility. Might even get mixed up in it himself.

No, if he wants to get rid of them, he needs to do it himself, preferably with no external pressure from the right.

Then what was michael flynn and trumps msg to the FBI to close their eyes?

It's a bunch of bullshit. Kushner and democrat Ivanka are the way in for Kissinger and cohorts. Kick them out and Trump is uncontrollable for the kikes.

88>55
Heil Kek