Jared Kushner Sought Private Line From Kremlin To Transition Team

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/russian-ambassador-told-moscow-that-kushner-wanted-secret-communications-channel-with-kremlin/2017/05/26/520a14b4-422d-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html

archive.is/B2E9p

Russian ambassador told Moscow that Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Kremlin

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170527010451/http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-26/wapo-reports-kushner-sought-secret-back-channel-moscow-admits-its-normal-practice
thebritishresistance.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh man oh man, do we co-opt the MUH RUSSIA meme now?

Well well. It sounds like Kush is going to get cooked.

Pretty sure if this comes back it'll just further the muh Russia impeachment narrative against Trump but if not seeing this kike go would save a lot of face for Trump. Then again touching the kike Wall as his Twitter header is pretty hard to overcome

it's not like there were political opponents using the intelligence services to dredge up dirt on their campaign/admin since at least July…oh wait

So when is trump getting back?

So it's nothing?

Profit?

I just don't see why they'd sacrifice their own. Maybe Rachel because she's (honestly) low-tier. However, Jared is (supposedly) high-tier. To throw him to the parahnas seems insane on their part.

You're right it is nothing. To some, it's more than enough to give that rat-faced kike the boot.

(((alan dershowitz))) ran defense for (((kushner))) on CNN today. Nothing will happen to him because they'll circle the kosher wagons around him.
Jared is a progressive globalist kike, after all

More accurately, (((Kushy))), was going to get connections independent of Trump. A sweet deal for us.

Our enemy is a hysterical mess that most would want rid of. This a great thing.

This tbh

Wouldn't that deflate their narrative?

their nepotism only extends to the point of self-benefit. they'll help each other if it means screwing over the goyim, but that doesn't mean they wont turn on each other if they can profit from doing so.

And how long before Kushy (((makes a deal))) and sells out his father in-law for thirty pieces of silver?

Quite unlikely. Somethings brewing.

If I recall correctly, the dems were trying to create www3 at the time, so to have a conversation about avoiding with Russia that may have been a good idea for Trump since it was pretty clear he was going to win after spirit cooking came out and galvanized the Christian right which usually wins elections when they vote.

Seems like confirmed fake news to me going by previous examples.

the muh Russia narrative is collapsing and there are rifts forming, so we'll see more people going off message and besides, jew tribalism is an overriding factor in almost all situations

The russian-israeli's were working with the american-israeli's. That's what it was the whole time.

wtf I love Louise "gas the kikes" Bagshawe now

Everyday I hope beyond hope that Trump finds a good reason to kick this fucking kike and his traitor daughter out.

Dershowitz has been running defense for all things Trump for a couple years now. It's a big tell as to whose team Trump is actually on. Hint: it's not ours.

Perfect opportunity to get rid of him, let's get him off by shifting all the blame fron Trump to him.

The impressive digits in your post and ID demand it. I've always felt we should use the "muh russia" shit to toss out people we don't like. Want to get rid of this or that person? Just call them a russian agent. When the left and their ilk realize what is going on, it will be too late and who knows, it may lead to some infighting.

Trump administration removes multiple employees - claims crazy Russian involvement conspiracy
Trump changes out employees more than his underwear - Trump mentally fit to lead?
Firing based on delusional Russian conspiracy - is this the end for Trump?!
Is this finally grounds for impeachment???
t.CNN

Top kek. I want to see the day when CNN backtracks on the russia hysteria and claims it's all fake and shit Trump made up. I really want to see them do this so I can have a good laugh.

Chinamen say that everyone in China tries to get one over on the next guy. Kikes would trash the entire world worse than the Chinese within a few years even if they reach their goal of total conquest. Like a planet-wide Chelyabinsk. Too bad they can't just admit they're too insane to run even an ant farm, and instead enjoy simple lives. There's less dishonor in that than in shitting over everything that everyone else spent forever building.

Is there some kike war going on we don't know about?

Personally, I think why the Trump presidency has been so confusing is because he is compromised by kikes like Kushner & (((Friends))), but the end/pol/ narrative that Trump is some jewish invented agent is not true. He is a wildcard that they are expending tremendous effort to influence. They are using both kikes on the inside like Kush and kikes on the outside like the media, democrats, judges, etc.

Let's wait and see user
I wanna give Trump at least half the time I used supporting him in the election to see if he's made adequate progress

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

The shills are pushing the Kushner stuff hard. Don't take the bait. They want us to go after Trump's people to go after Trump.

REMINDER: Jews will only tell the truth to protect a bigger lie.

If (((they))) are throwing (((kushner))) to the wolves it just means they got something bigger coming. That or its severe desperation. Time to get ready for the real shit to begin…

If it means going after Kushner, McMasters and the other globalist pieces of shit, I'm okay with it.
We are not Trump's cheerleaders. There has been no wall, no muslim ban and they just lifted the restrictions on the number of refugees allowed in.
Something has to change.

They are squirming. They tried and failed to peg Trump directly, so they are going to go after what low hanging fruit they can and hope the rotten ones will provide the grip to pull the branch and the tree down with it.

Serves Trump right for not being jew-wise. I gave him a chance in spite of it and he has not demonstrated any ability to resist their influence, much less manipulate them himself for his own stated goals.

I think the stories about Trump not being as sharp as he used to be mentally and keeping Ivanka and her husband around as a failsafe might have some merit to be totally honest…

It would explain why he is so protective of them. Anyone with paint skills want to shoop Trump and Kikener's faces into pic related?

This is similar to what my instincts are telling me. If he's keeping Kusher around, there's a reason that we'll understand some time after it plays out. Everyone's just guessing at this point. For all we know, bailing Kushner at the wrong time could send Trump flying into a wall, instead of just tapping it and being forced to wear a cartoonishly undersized beanie. This damaged country is still in a pretty delicate state and it will take some unorthodox moves to keep the unhinged kike elite from blowing it to pieces.

How can I put this. Ok, so assuming we're not misreading Kushner and he's every bit the dumbass he looked like prancing around Israel with a happy merchant expression, he's a piece of hard carbon in America's top end. If he breaks loose on an intake cycle, he could take out a ring or even a cylinder with him. The wise thing to do would be ignore him unless Trump makes it clear he needs the guy gone.

Half the thread is missing.

Okay never mind, appeared after I posted a reply. Must be some new bug.

6-MILLION-D CHESS

MUH GAWD EMPEROR!

And this one here is as insectoid as it gets. Nothing but a knee-jerk reaction. No subtlety. I don't ev en care if I'm right or wrong about Trump. At least he's keeping things interesting. Go eat a roach motel you predictable faggot.

I want Kushner out of any position of influence as much as the next gentile, but I'm nowhere near stupid enough to buy any of that shit.

lol

They're boxing in your bosses. You'll have to find honest work soon. Nice move Debbie made, having that cop in Florida whacked. Yeah? Hey, you might like real work. It builds character.

Now I'm wondering if they have a list of responses to the fact that a dead cop washed up on shore right about the time that Debbie freaked out about that laptop. I bet that will take some time to prepare. I bet that guy isn't allowed to respond to me right now.

Pic related, it's David Brock.

He hasn't tried to milk me for another 5 cent (You). I think he got called into his boss's office. Now I'm going to enjoy the fact that I can walk away from the computer any time I want and probably even get sushi for lunch.

On the contrary. It's the perfect opportunity to redeem the God Emperor's progeny.

What are you, a weeb?

please kek remove that dirty rotten kike from our beautiful pure white house

Never going to happen. Russia would never allow that, and regardless of what some of us think, Russia does have quite a bit of influence over Holla Forums (certain posts that come from them), Alex Jones, the Alt-Right, etc. They purposefully reach out to the Right to change minds; making them always blame their own government by feeding the conspiracies. Misinformation city.

Can't say I'm surprised.

Yeah, a lot of leakers would be out of a job.

web.archive.org/web/20170527010451/http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-26/wapo-reports-kushner-sought-secret-back-channel-moscow-admits-its-normal-practice

Lads, I want this guy as much as the next guy. However, it looks like this is another BS story from the CIA post.

this guy "out" as much the next guy. Sorry retarded.

Good. To the ovens with the juden filth

does anyone know what happened to thebritishresistance.co.uk/ ?

expose the secret lines to Is-ra-hell, from any and all sayanims, helpers, dual-citizens, politicians, judges, AIPAC members , et. al..Expose any and all Zionist involvement in politics, journalism, political pundits, talk show hosts, any mouth pieces that bow before and or show deference to the evil fake state of is-ra-hell. #exposeIsraelsinfluence #exposeIsraeldualcitizens #exposeIsraelspying #exposeIsraelespionage