OG game grumps thread?

Holla Forums still likes the old videos, right

fuck off and die shithead you belong in the cuckshed with the rest of the cancerous cuckchanners

ecelebs are shit

You're thinking of pretty old halfchan Holla Forums, your information is outdated.

It's like strolling in here and trying to talk about AVGN, or Dragon Age Origin, or video games in general.

That was the old generation of Holla Forums.

it's shorthand for "you guys on Holla Forums" you turbo autist.

I like the D club video, makes me laugh every time

I never liked them, mostly because I dont particularly find it funny having grown man act retarded while playing games, if i wanted that I would call my friends and play vidya.
Also, I dislike lets play channel regardless of who it is, theres nothing funny or entertaining about them, if they want to upload gameplay videos, do that and if you want to do a podcast do that, dont the two.

I miss that, oh well.

This is Post-Neo Holla Forums

Which is better than Neo-Holla Forums.

Literally a faggot, please spoiler your gay shit next time.

No idea what the fuck is in your heads. It was the first I watched and what I could stand (like maybe about half of the video) was "LOL I FARTED HAHAHAHAHAHA"

You mean to tell me that awoo chink meme isn't a woman?

I HAVE BEEN LIED TO.

I'd choke on anthony's tiny raisin cock.

Yeah, they're a couple of bumbling idiots having a laugh over stupid shit. It's nice to watch.

I still prefer Vinesauce but the OG Game Grumps were pretty nice.

Das rite

This is like claiming early PDP was great, sure it wasn't as bad but it's still pretty fucking bad nonethelss

you can't even shitpost right, fag

lurk moar

I was a real fan of their old shit. To the point where I was pissed when Jon left so suddenly. I'm glad he left before it became shit but Jon is only barely above the line of being shit these days. I unsubbed from him when he went sellout with his shameless advertising for Far Cry and Star Wars.

I still watch them.
Whatever. My three views a day aren't giving them any money, and they give me a couple chuckles.
Usually I just complain about shit in the comments, though.

They are unless you're using some archive method. Either way get some taste. They're the Trigger grumps now. Try watching Ross's Game Dungeon or something that isn't cringe worthy.

Eh. Shit makes me laugh sometimes. Don't act like I spend a whole day watching it.
I usually only watch shit with Ross, because he's the only one that reads comments and tries to better himself, he's the only one that acts like himself on the show(though recently I think Dan has gotten much better about that, he complains about how "you can't please anyone any more" or "i don't even know what to say in social situations like that, shit was different when i was younger"), and Ross and Dan are the only ones who actively work on their craft.
Once again, Egoraptor is the weak link.

It's amazing how much people can change when money is involved.

As well as Suzy and arguably Barry after he started talking. So we're at 2-2 and 1/2 of the shows characters. I won't defend your shit taste and I'm pretty sure you aren't either. If your that dead inside I can't really tell you not what to watch.

I'm not going to sit here and act like I have absolutely bulletproof taste. You have every right to insult me.
But someone's gotta watch this shit.

What game

It's gotten to the point where I only watch episodes/series that I have interest in watching. I've long ago stopped watching all of the content, mostly because there is a clear lack of effort from all involved.

I can't remember what episode it was but Jon and Arin had to go set up a proper bank account for the company and they where super casual about the whole thing. The banker was treating it seriously and making sure everything was legal so that one couldn't screw the other out of money at any point.
They laughed about how dumb it was that they had to be serious about a letsplay channel.

But yeah, look at where its at now.

I like how I didn't bother to change the names for my files I saved and every time I upload one of them, yours beats me to it.

That's some of the worst logic I've heard in a while. >But someone's gotta watch this shit.

Except for the baloo one you first posted, I made all of these.

god damn my formatting is shit tonight. Disregard typos. My wifi is on the frits and I'm having to refresh the page and retype my comments.

That would explain it. My autism doesn't allow me to change file names from OC webms from anons.

Thanks for the effort user.

Run Saber for the SNES. Sorry for late reply.

I've made all of the GG webms that I care to make, but if anyone has requests for making webms out of other Jon-era moments, I'm open to doing more.

what would a Holla Forums let'splay series be like?

Constant screaming. The listener would be in agony.

You wanna find out, faggot?

I'm to drunk to think of any off the top of my head right now. I've watched enough of their shit to remember some of their stuff though. Maybe tomorrow in the same thread or on a webm thread as I'm sure you browse those.

Did you ever do the DARE one or whatever with the aggro crag where Arin loses his shit because Jon refused to tell him the rules to the game?

Webm perhaps related

I considered it, but I really liked much more, so I did that instead.

I loved GG when it was Jon and Arin. I've been rewatching all the Jon Era stuff. Goof Troop, Sonic 06, Kirby Superstar are their best playthroughs. Most of the Jon Era stuff is fantastic though. I would recommend newfags watch Goof Troop if they want to see what GG is all about, since its their best playthrough and really has all the best aspects of them in one playthrough. Its excellent.

They were never good. I remember when I first found out about them, I was kind of disappointed in Jontron for being so retarded. I never thought he was that funny, but I at least thought he was smarter than the way he acted in those videos.

uh oh we've got an autist here

Holla Forums tries to forget the time they had Game grumps threads

The whole story is that they had to sign paperwork as "partner", and Jon insisted he was a "fartner", and later in the episode said Arin would never try to screw him.
Amazing what happened not less then a year later, eh?

Explain please, I don't want gay chumps anymore

Please don't let me think about this.

it was one of the kirby episodes

sonic 06 never ever

I still like gamegrumps ;_;

how did you stomach the more than 50 episodes of wind waker

There's no definitive story on why they broke up. A lot of it is controversy and theory. Basically the facts are that when Jon left game grumps is he left a 2 minute video saying goodbye to his fans and an hour or two later there was a video with Arin and Danny, followed by Ross and Danny. A lot of the fans felt betrayed by such a quick turn of events and then started making theories.

As a result it's often said that they left on bad terms. TotalBiscut tweeted that the events that occurred when they separated were "locked up tight" and that nobody would ever know what happened. meaning they probably signed a paper to not indulge info.

Other than that the rest is pure theory and at this point it's not worth discussing. There's fan theory's to this day that try and figure out what the fuck happened to have such a sudden and surprising split between the 2 of them. They even make fun of those people because of how dedicated they are.

Also I'm probably explaining shit most everybody already knows but I feel like it's worth discussing for those who don't. JonGrumps was something special and it was fucking cut down in a single day and we never god a more sincere explanation other than the fact that Jon wanted to move to New York to be closer to his girlfriend and because he wanted to continue JonTron without having to focus on Game Grumps. It's probably a sincere answer but we'll never really know.

game?

Also apologies for typos. I'm drunk tonight.

It's okay, I stopped watching after Ross came.

Can I be drunk with you user?

Didnt watch wind waker, only watch the things i actually want to see just to see arin fuck up constantly while dan laughs.

Cmon user you can do your research.

First one is Nickelodeon GUTS for SNES
Second is Good Troop for SNES
Third is Star Wars game for SNES (I think?)
If you don't know the last 2 I feel sorry for ever spoonfeeding your sorry ass.

I stopped after Mega Man 2
Sure. But I drink hoping my liver fails one of these days

Disappointed in Jontron isn't the write way to put it, I guess. I thought it was going to be funnier than it was because he was apart of it, and it wasn't. So I got disappointed.

Also
Where do you think you are?

It's pretty awful too, because the breakup left them both in shambles.

I stopped respecting Arin when he stopped doing much (if any) animation. GG was nice to still get a taste of his humor, but when he started doing it with Danny, I was done with him. I had no clue who Danny was, and when I finally looked into NSP, I found it all to be garbage. Starbomb was only mildly interesting when paired with animation, but that wasn't even Arin's animated either it seemed, so he's completely irrelevant still.

Jon's work during his time at GG was fantastic. The episodes on Nightshade and Space Ace are top tier humor, and King's Quest was really good too. His post-GG stuff was pretty good for a while too, though the promotionals at the end suck. Everything after Zoo Race has been lame. Starcade was like the first nail in the coffin, and the constant movie reviews and h3h3 tie-ins (their comedy isn't complementary whatsoever) have grown to be a second and final nail for me. It was good run, but I don't think Jon is going to recover in my eyes.

You have grown men acting retarded here
I dunno what you act so high and mighty for. You're the same.

HEY I'M GRUMP

source?

I dunno to me Game Grumps would've just gotten steadily worse anyway overtime. It wasn't always going to last.

What would people have preferred? A show that got steadily worse overtime or a show that ended right when everything was good?

Is Arin still a cancer?

Was he ever not?

I wish I had a friend I could laugh with like that

Ended when it was good. Trust me, I've been there

Get your shit together Mark.

I would have been much more okay with it if they had finished Sonic '06 first.

i'll never forget you jon

oh user, do i have a treat for you.