What is some essential amerimutt kino that emphasizes the 65% essence of burgerclaps?

What is some essential amerimutt kino that emphasizes the 65% essence of burgerclaps?

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

65% is still better than less than 50%

These are goon memes. The difference between goons and leftypol is negligible, but there is a difference.

Don't be a meance to south central while drinking your juice in the hood is quintessential """""""""white"""""""" amerimutt kino

Rofl still triggered, what is a goon anyway?

Have some german kino

fuck off kike.

Some chink child worked very hard on those pants only for an amerimutt to get shit stains on them

They're the same fucking assholes. Also they're mad that they couldn't make this their designated shitting board either.

Rofl you are wrong my fat little mutt.

There's a big overlap between goons and Holla Forums but the goons tend to lean more towards the liberal side while some of Holla Forums is more Stalinist.

Now I get the poo in the loo meme. It is just Amerimutts projecting their problems onto others like the jews they are. Indians do not poo on street. Amerimutts are street shitting shitskins.

Indians are original Aryan people. Amerimutts inbred mix up of jews and niggers that act like animals/ .

Haha Amerimutts are street shitting savages. Not world power.

India is an actual world power. They drive business and industry in the civilized world, they are clean and hygienic., they are racially pure. Amerimutts confused crossbreed dravidians. Amerimutts are trash

POO IN LOO AMERIMUTTS HAHAHAHA

Amerimutts are savages tbh fampai.

Is there anything more cucked than a rightwing burger? The answer is no.

Amerimutts are a race of cuckolds. They came out of having their women fucked by stronger men. There is no such thing as a "white" amerimutt. They are all mongrels.

More walmart goodness

EPIC THREAD
love too watch youtube videos

I love buttsore amerimutts

No those are "asians".

sad!

Can you imagine the life of the person who responds to their own posts?

Well for a start it literally doesn't

Its an /int/ meme, Holla Forums could never come up with something this funny.

its a forced meme, just like multiculturalism.
Obvious D/C

*worships man who divided Europe and opened it to mass immigration*

shut up, bitch

LOL

American education.

Getting banned is what made me know that this meem has potential.

lol, must suck to be unfunny.

>>>/britpol/

gee, look at them stirring the pot again

What meme? you came in there whining about how Americans ruined Holla Forums for you. Grow up, faggot.

Then what are they doing in Britain?

Weebcucks have been behind it from the begining. When is reddipol going to get this through their heads. No white man would be that obsessed with paedophilic cartoons from the far east.

Can't make this up.

This is very suspect the swastika is drawn the correct way……

dat nigga didn't draw that
it's too accurate

Being categorised as non-whites, unlike in the USA where they're categorised as whites. I mean, it wasn't pretty difficult to take that from what was already written but ho-hum I suppose you are an Amerimutt.

Alright, fuck this weepy leftypol german muhammed fag. Whenever you see this "56%" shit, it's one guy from Germany pissed off about his country being mocked for it's policies. To that end, I am going to dump gobs and gobs of ammo to post to piss him off whenever he pops up because that's the only way his threads will ever be funny.

I will begin with the German national anthem.

ROFL

I know, right? He has such a massive inferiority complex with the US he tried to force a meme and spam it on Holla Forums for a month 24/7. It must really fucking suck to be a pathetic, fat, stupid German piece of shit, huh?

Heill Óðinn
Sæl Óðinn

Chris-chan level autism.

20 million Muslims by 2020. But hey, your shitty forced meme will definitely save Europe, right?

Heill Óðinn i said

Yeah, now I realize we European and American whites must fight one another. Wtf, I love nigger dick now! Show me the progressive way, goons. Enlighten me with your judaic liberal doctrine.

Black on white crime doesn't even make the news in America.

So about 1/5th of the amount of spics living in your country right now? Got it.

why are they such insecure betas? they act like women when you bant them

Just like niggers are offended by calling them niggers, other subhumans too are offended by the truth.

t. butthurt German chris-chan

You've spammed for over a month, you got your bitch ass whooped right out of Holla Forums, you never even fucking DARED try your shit on Holla Forums, and this is what your fag ass is reduced to. You lost.

The main difference between the US and Germany? Besides the US's leader hugging the American flag and yours shaking her head and hiding yours I mean? It's that our guy is actively deporting the illegals while yours is demanding they all come in and replace you.

put a tampon in amerimutt

ROFL

Reminder that the US white population is higher than the total populations of any European country.

US total population: 324,420,000
UK total population: 63,182,000
US white population: 181,675,200

Lol, I thought pulling a "no u" was a sign of "low IQ."

Not if they're all mutts lol.

Very badass amerimutt you really showed is murica is number 1.

What does that prove?

What proof you have for that besides from "lol they werent born in Europe therefore not white!!!"

in your dreams, mutt
it was less than that almost 20 years ago

All the fat makes them very histrionic, they probably needs their tampons soon.

Observe as the mystery meat burger still relies on the mongrelist gospel that pale skin is a race.

lol

I'm Polish…

oh im laffin

Whiter than you, Jamal

Wait, this doesn't match up with Mr. Greenblatt's 7th grade history lectures at all!

Alright, enough of this Ahmed, not only are there more whites in America than all of Europe, but we're so white it's actually the exact opposite of what you say:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

tl;dr: White americans are 98.6% European. We're so white that all of our minorities are each at least 24% European as well. So instead of us becoming mutts, our mutts are gradually becoming white.

This is what chased him out of Holla Forums by the way, when an article with these numbers was stickied.

It's rather hilarious. They are completely unable to understand (or understandably unwilling to understand).

Well, how are Americans mongrels?

This. I've been trying to explain this to a "friend" who says "everyone will be light brown in the future" (in the US). I argue that often times a minority gets absorbed into the dominant culture and is effectively "bleached". I could be wrong. But you're hard pressed to find any real dark skin niggers nowadays like pic related. And even within their community, they make fun of really dark skin. Every nigger buck "want him a light-skin bitch" or a straight up white woman. When talking to one black guy I asked him "don't you kind of want to preserve your African genes" and he just said "Hell naw!" So, maybe niggers will get bred to white (they'll still be a lot of mutt blood though circulating in the ancestry, but maybe it'll be negligible).

I think he means, of the 3/5ths of America that is white, these people have on average 98.6% white genetics.

White is just a catch-all for European.

Name one country that is populated by the white people. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Iceland.

I figured that's what he's implying. That's funny to think that he confused the population percentage for a genetic one.

Europoor math, ladies and gentlemen.

I'll spell it out for your stupid sandnigger ass one more time Jamal, so durka durka muhammed jihad.

-The basis for your retarded forced meme is that "56% of the American population is white".
-America boasts a much larger population than Europe, and has 181,675,200 white people, which is more than in all of Europe.
-This larger white population is shown to be 98.6% white. This means less than 2% of that larger group has a mix of any other race at all.
-The 44% that aren't white isn't one group, it's a bunch of smaller groups. Blacks are 10-13% depending on the year, Hispanics are 20-25% depending on the year, Asians are around 6-8% with the remaining chunk consisting of everything else from middle eastern, hawaiin, native american (1%) and so on.
-According to the tests on the various groups in that 44%, each is between 1/5th and 1/4th white at least.

So your shitty strawman doesn't make sense in any context.

tl;dr: We have more whites, our whites are whiter than yours, and our minorities are whiter than yours.

Eat shit jealous europoor.

Icelandic people of Nordic and Gaelic extraction. I see no "white race" as a demographic constituency.

White is a catch all word that literally means mutt of random European descent.

lmao off at amerimutts jewsplaining everything.

You're not even trying to deny being from leftypol anymore, this is a classic SJW argument. Of course, most of your ilk dropped it years ago because if there's no white race, there is no black race, there is no hispanic race, and there is no asian race, and each of your little pet groups is also divided between hundreds of countries.

I guess then an Ethiopian or a Kenyan aren't black then?

This is why Holla Forums's above you in the board rankings now leftypol, you're shit at everything you do.

lol

How can he be Holla Forums if he wasn't posting cuckime.

Checkmate gaytheist.

If that were true than why do Amerimutts get so buttsore about the 56% and hold such animosity against Europeans?
checkmate

No, they are Kings

Poland

Argentina

Americans don't give a shit one way or the other about Europeans, if we hated your stupid asses we wouldn't have gotten so excited about Brexit. The whole reason we post about how fucked Sweden, France, Germany and the UK are is because we give a shit and we think it's fucked you're letting your people be literally raped to death.

And no one genuinely cares about the forced meme itself, the only reason you're getting any reaction at all is because you spam it non-stop every fucking day. Have you seen any Americans buttmad about "clapistan" "burger" or the spurdo memes? No, because that shit's all organic and funny.

What's annoying is your pathetic inferiority complex and spam, retard. You're getting the same reaction as that retard who spams a new fucking "travis two knives" thread every fucking day. Remember when they added the flags and IDs and we found out that was just one guy from Canada? That's all you are. You're one guy who spent way too much time editing an unfunny forced meme. You're "woo lad" or "here come dat boi" or the fucking banana only when people say "Fuck off, you're not funny" you go "HA! YOU'RE MAD BECAUSE YOU'RE AMERICAN!" Half the flags telling you to knock the shit off in Holla Forums weren't even American, retard.

Germans

Poles

ALL DAY AMERIMUTTS. I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY.

Imagine being this asshurt
The sooner you retarded fat blobs fuck off back to /r/the donald the fucking better

rofl you really proved that by being maximally asspained by being called amerimutts

goblin tier

You're just proving my point. You ignore whatever's said and the reasoning given to you and assert you're totally not a loser and you're totally having your desired effect. I posted this on Holla Forums the other day, if you were just less autistic your spam could have worked, but you show your hand every time. If you'd just posted a few times and let others post it and create more it might have taken off to some small degree, but you spammed it constantly and every single time it's dripping with impotent rage.

You guys do realize this is just the flat earth faggot spamming shit at this point, right?

Nah, the flat earth faggot but effort in his shitposts. This is some fag that got annihilated on Holla Forums because his memes didnt take off.

I haven't posted or been on Holla Forums for any considerable time in years you schizo, I'm also not the only one in this thread posting amerimutts as I only have like 5 saved.

Imagine being so mad that you start creating a singular boogieman for a meme that triggers you so much.

You don't you do, make up your mind sweety.

Pure coincidence that every single time it shows up to spam a thread there's one ID with a german flag then, huh?

I don't know about that but thankfully I'm not a kraut.

I am literally sudocuck. You can call me JIDF, share blue, whatever spook your can spam at me with smug looking cuckime girls. But you will never ever just admit it is me and the only reason I have ruined Holla Forums is because cuckime gets posted here.

Holla Forums could be an actual board for discussing television and movies but you keep posting cuckime and reddipol shit so I will keep fucking up the board until anything outside of radical centrism and actual film and television is a bannable offense.

No I'm sudocuck you big fucking phony.

off yourself you faggot

burgers kek

lmao

even their skin colour is 50 shades of gay

Look at the amerimutt pretending to not be assblasted while he changes the numbers.

HONORARY KIKES AND WOULD EXPECT NO LESS FROM YOU SHITSKIN MONGRELS

56%? Europoors are pulling this D&C because of 65%? It should be obvious this is D&C tactics from 74%. I mean, 83%! Clearly that can't be right. But yet europoors think it's funny to spout off 92% when their continent is in such a sorry state. This 100% meme has gotten out of hand.

Threadly reminder to the faggot pushing this fail meme

Israel has never lost a war

Germany has never won a war

Leave the burger bros alone. They really are greatest ally.

Skin color is meaningless, what mattes is cranial structure, Jaw size, nose size, limb proportion, and dick size!

Reminds me of Nairaland and having all the different flavors of africans arguing with one another about how they were the real whites unlike their savage nigger neighbors.

t.riggered amerimutt

Birth of a nation.

10/10 would watch again

I'm not a mechanic tho.

All you teenie weenie hwite peenies are laughable. "Amerimutt" "Cumskin" "Yuropoor" makes no difference. You're all meant to subjugated and destroyed. Your "cultures" and "heritages" forgotten and replaced with better, more diverse ones. The people will look diverse in skin colour and pigment, in the end, the only whites left alive would be white women to use as slaves.
Your days are numbered teenie weenies.

This meme is straight up yuropoor commie bullshit. If you people really gave a fuck about your nations and culture you wouldn't be shitting on Americans who support you and want to help. Instead you import more mudslimes and blame it on Americans and Jews.

Israel stand with it's American friends. You won't ever see an Israeli posting this filth. Maybe some Hamas shitskin trying to destroy the only democracy in the middle east, but no real Israeli.

56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%
56%

Love you too, Greatest Ally

That's 232,943,055 million whites in America. But then again, according to you, there are no whites in America, just mutts. So "56%" would be irrelevant and admitting that the majority of Americans are still white.

Fucking based

This is some genuine heartwarming shit. Two people worlds and cultures apart that recognize they value the same things. freedom, sovereignty, cultural identity, and tradition. Eurpeons shit all over those values and then when everything turns against them they blame it on the people that value those things.

We aren't the same faith. We aren't the same people. But we both love truth, honor, and liberty. A Jewbro is closer to my heart than any mudslime loving europeon that would rather kill his brother than the invader destroying his home.

Shine on Israel, you crazy bastards. This isn't the Obama years, but things still aren't as good as they should be, Trump is trying to drive the corrupt Islamic influence out of the swamp. He is fighting the good fight but don't expect much until he is done. Until then you need to rely upon use Christian small folk. We may not have much money but we will try to put whatever we have aside for the priestly class. We can also work to help the original people. I am sorry that so many heathens swayed our election so much that the FUCKING NIGGER MUSLIM hurt our best friend.

Please suffer that indignity until proper white Americans regain control. We shall overcome.

If we fail I am sorry. The weight of the shitskins might be too much. We could really use the support of our BASED jewish bros in cleansing the shitskins out. IF we fail and die the US will become another Caliphate that wants to destroy you. Please don't let the white race die.

Why are Americans so triggered by the Amerimutt meme? If you

Amerimutt here. Love smelling my own farts

Because it's true and they know it.

I'm not sure is this is mutts being bad at math or geography…

We can't all be superior 90% Turks like most of Europe

there was one-drop rule laws in most of America and race mixing was banned until 1960.

d e l e t