DEAD: Federal Prosecutor investigating DNC Voter Fraud

DEAD: Federal Prosecutor investigating DNC Voter Fraud

It's confirmed that he died in Wasserman Schultz's district, and the circumstances are very, very suspicious. Head trauma, fully clothed, washed up on the beach.

At least one source says he was on the DNC Absentee Ballot Fraud investigation.

blackhatconservative.com/federal-prosecutor-working-voter-fraud-found-dead/

Other Sources

wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beach

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9975426.html
gotnews.com/opinion-thedemocrats-staffer-sethrich-probably-long-line-naive-liberals-washington-low-lifes-murdered/
archive.is/vwKnJ
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article152629589.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4543130/Federal-prosecutor-37-dead-Miami-beach.html
archive.is/P9w2N
archive.is/B4qCv
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127260056/#127268041
wilmerhale.com/howard_shapiro/
heavy.com/news/2017/05/beranton-whisenant-attorney-federal-prosecutor-jr-j-bernaton-miami-beach-photos-hollywood-florida/
archive.is/yP8ho
borderlandalternativemedia.com/2017/05/entire-florida-police-dept-busted-laundering-tens-millions-international-drug-cartels/
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article51698275.html
archive.fo/FbRfZ
archive.is/fBv4d
youtube.com/watch?v=PlbsBAezyEQ
infogalactic.com/info/Thomas_C._Wales
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Bump. Add to Seth rich investigation

No way. This is too obvious and sloppy, even for the entrenched deep state.

It was just an accident.

Republicans probably did this to push the whole fake Seth Rich was assassinated narrative… T-there is no there, there.
t. Increasingly nervous woman named Hillary.

DIRTY DEMORATS

Negated
important news

Oops. :^)

Whenever a kike accuses another of a crime or misdeed, they are ALWAYS guilty of it themselves.

Looking forward to the autists with broken sarcasm meters to REEEEE

Yeah it boggles the mind. Perhaps going for some over-the-top stuff in last ditch effort to frighten the sherif and anyone possibly involved who was too retarded to understand the threat previously. Which is like literally no one.

Keep an eye on the head of police ramen hair was threatening him over not returning a potentially damning laptop.

8ch.net/pol/res/9975426.html

Disagree. DWS and her cronies are NOT highly skilled, subtle assassins. She has SEIU goons for muscle, not Billy Waugh. To them, everything is a nail because all they have is a hammer.

It's wise to never underestimate your opponent but at the same time look how ridiculous and idiotic they are. There's a reason why Assange called them dangerously incompetent. But they're not just sloppy and incompetent, they're desperate. They are signaling how much they're willing to go to prevent their stranglehold from loosening and how far we are on the right track.

Democracy is a way for the jew to step in and take over but likewise exposing jewish control and removing their shabbos goyim tricks from subverting this easily susceptible platform is what makes them panic. If they can't rig the vote, that drastically reduces their ability to put shabbos goyim in office. It might sound like they're taking things too far over a small thing but a small thing like this is a deep blow to their schemes.

She may have tried to ask mossad or CIAniggers for help killing this prosecutor and been told to fuck off. They know the heat is on, nobody wants to go down this this wretch.

That's what happens when one is reacting and desperate. He probably got something they didn't account for.

He might have met someone there, but I bet the pigs say his body was dumped there. In which case, it's a sign to others. Like the rest of the people in his office.

Wow. When I was reading about it yesterday they were saying he was investigating immigration visa fraud. I guess the two could be considered to be hand in hand in regards to the dnc

Also..

Shamefully thats about par for the course for towns in Florida T- Floridanon

But there is an absolutely delicious morsel of information about the demographics of the area that isn't widely known… West Hollywood, Fl is known for having an absolutely YUGE.. wait for it… An absolutely YUGE population of.. jews? No. Not just jews…. West Hollywood, Florida has a fucking YUUUGE ISRAELI POPULATION

Can confirm, was driving thru that area and amidst the dozens of kike candles and stars I found this gem (took it while driving so it's hard to read)

They have had demonstrated to them that they can kill with total impunity. They obviously have no issues with killing people so why would they stop? I’m not a anti Trump shill nor am I sycophant, but he is either unable to or has decided not to do anything about this.

This many assassinations is not normal for first world politics. The Democrats appear to take out inconvenient people as frequently as some unstable dictators in the third world do. But if they are not stopped they will continue. They are a threat to America and to the world.

They are showing themselves. Do that mean a omen is coming soon?

Are you fucking kidding me? This is par for the course for any nation infested with kikes.

I’m not kidding. People are being sloppily whacked left right and center. It is not normal in the west. One or two now and then, yes. This many is not normal.

This is absolutely normal. The only thing that is "abnormal" about this is the amount of people who are getting close enough to exposing the kikes for them to have them assassinated. And the only reason it is abnormal is because it comes in cycles. Why does it come in cycles? The way the pendulum swings it usually doesnt travel too far in either direction but when it does travel far enough to change the balance of popular sentiment even remotely towards European Nationalism the kikes get worried and decide to stick their noses everywhere to try to prevent it. And thats the beauty of it, because when ever the kikes leave the realm of economic swindling and delve into in your face subversion they ALWAYS fuck it up and leave a trail of matza. And when they are being this subversive more eyebrows get raised.. "this shit is wrong we must find who is behind it" and when ever they get close to finding proof, they could be as egalitarian shabbos as possible and have zero intentions of actually naming the jew.. But their investigation would lead towards the jew being named. So they whack him. And again they leave a trail of matza so any investigation into that guys murder that is finding good evidence will lead to another assassination.

Any nation infested with jews that starts swinging to the right will see a massive rash of assassinations.

Naming them as the culprit is like getting mad at the mailman for debt collection scams. They are but a part of the process, the real threat to America and the world is the god damned kikes.

First this
Now this

WE NEED SOME OC

PICTURES OF PEOPLE THEY'VE KILLED WITH THE WORDS "IF YOU ARE INVESTIGATING ANYTHING THAT IS RELATED TO THE DNC FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET 24 HOUR POLICE PROTECTION OR HIRE A BODY GUARD"

==ALSO WITH THE SAME IMAGES ""IF YOU ARE INVESTIGATING ANYTHING THAT IS RELATED TO THE JEWS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET 24 HOUR POLICE PROTECTION OR HIRE A BODY GUARD"

gotnews.com/opinion-thedemocrats-staffer-sethrich-probably-long-line-naive-liberals-washington-low-lifes-murdered/
archive.is/vwKnJ
Former DNC Staffer Seth Rich, New Republic Editor Brian Beutler, Former Democratic Congressional Staffer Kevin Sutherland, Vox Media Editor Matt Yglesias (Sources: Screenshot, Facebook; Screenshots, Twitter)

You have it all wrong. ZOG is totally incompetent

ZOG has never been competent. They have never needed to be competent. When you own the politicians, the media, the justice system, and the police, you don't need to worry about doing subpar, sloppy, botched wetwork. Because everyone else will help cover it up. The media will not report on the facts and/or dismiss claims as conspiracy. The DOJ and police simply will not pursue the case. The politicians will pretend it never happened, etc.

The only spanner in these works is when you have someone like Trump, who will hopefully use his power to start actually pursuing these cases. Remember, in their mind, they thought Hilldog was going to win 100%. They never planned on having Trump in office. They thought they could continue getting away with any/everything.

“The investigation is still very preliminary,” Hollywood Police Department spokeswoman Miranda Grossman said, adding that detectives and the Broward medical examiner are “still looking at it.”

Federal prosecutor found dead along the beach
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article152629589.html

Very underrated post.

I can't take it. There's so much going on. And it ALL leads to the DNC getting a massive boot up its ass. Fuck, I just want to hop in cryosleep for a month so I can fast forward to when the consequences of this shit starts happening and we have major upheaval

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4543130/Federal-prosecutor-37-dead-Miami-beach.html
archive.is/P9w2N
Federal prosecutor, 37, is found dead on Miami beach with 'traumatic head injuries'

The only thing the kikes are even remotely competent with is economic kikery. But even then they still eventually shoot themselves in the foot.

Whats really interesting is..

Im not exactly sure what that means.. Did he see it coming/know most of the info that would come up before hand and plan to be out of the country this way the kikes have no leg to stand on in blaming him? Or did the kikes see him being out of the country as an invitation to get ballsy?

Consider this. With this endless flood of information, and the attempts to cover it up by MM, it is possible to expose millions of people to the stories that compound damage to dems and their allies. Now that Trump-Russia fatigue has set in, there are many people craving more accurate news, of which we have plenty.

The kikes really shot themselves in the foot with the Russia shilling. Literally nobody even gives a fuck, and they haven't given a fuck since before the election took place. And they bet their bottom dollar on something that not only has zero evidence to support it, but is flat-out easily falsifiable.

It's the sort of tactic they are only able to employ when they control ALL flow of information, which used to be true up through the 90s. But with the internet, the flow of free information is too great for them to handle. It's why they're palpably losing in online spaces. It's why they're losing the meme war bigly. They are only able to operate properly in systems that are enclosed and totally controlled, such as cable TV. Not so on the internet.

Watch this space .
By this time tomorrow there will be hundereds of tweets. archive.is/B4qCv

I'm as cynical about ZOG as anyone else, but this reallly is a bit much.

How long can this go on where Democrats get away with just openly murdering people?

This is exactly what I was thinking, but the Seth Rich thing looked the same way and that shit is starting to get blown wide open.

This is why they've infiltrated the software industry and are busy zombifying it with women, POC, and trannies.

Notice that the executives of YouTube are desperately trying to kill what they've created by de-monitizing independent content and trying to replace it cable TV 2.0.

Trump should lock up the Clinton just make sure people don't continue to coincidentally die. .

Exactly. Social media is basically a golem these jews created that's turned against them. They thought they had another avenue to subvert and fuck over the goyim even more than before. But it's biting them in the ass hard.

based Hillary

The worldwide banking system is the final boss of jewish closed systems. Ending the banks in the same way that the interwebs are killing mass media will end the jew.

Unless the jew succeeds in building skynet out of its Faceberg and Google technologies.

keep repeating it enough times, you might convince someone. but realistically it's completely obvious trump was always intended to win, he's fully backed by ZOG and doing their bidding 100%.

Nothing will get you shot 3 times, garroted, stabbed, and nailgunned during your suicide like threatening the banking system.
Obviously we need to work on destroying it. And not with the digital kikecoin scam.

Bump negated :'^)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127260056/#127268041

wilmerhale.com/howard_shapiro/

But of course.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127260056/#127268041
Intredasting.

You have to be fucking delusional to think this. I'm not a delusional trumpcuck who thinks he's infallible, but holy fuck, you have to be retarded to think that ZOG actually had a long con where they were all just pretending to freak out about Trump.

And if you honestly think ZOG is so many steps ahead of us that everything we could possibly do is just part of ZOG's master plan, then what's the point of even fighting at all? The race war could start tomorrow, and I swear there'd be endchan schizos claiming that the race war is actually just an emergency safety measure from ZOG to act as a release valve.

Could be fake. Unable to find source. Still…this is an obvious murder…

DNC is having a tough year. KEK

Our enemies are not omnipotent or omniscient no matter how much they want to convince us otherwise. This is real life not Metal Gear Solid.

I have faith in you Holla Forums.

i had high hopes for trump despite early suspicions. you're the one that's delusional if you think trump wasn't chosen to win. hint: bernie was cheated out because he might have actually beat trump and hillary was given immunity to lose. your memes had nothing to do with his win. the fact hillary will never do time and trumps whole cabinet are kikes and bankers is all the proof i need.

this tbh

This is what happens in an increasingly corrupt nation. Is there anyone with the authority and willingness to hold these people responsible?

Fucking bullshit. Even El Rato Cruz Missile embarrassed Boiney in a live debate. Not to mention +50% tax rate. Every working american above the poverty line would have overwhelmingly voted against him. My own mother who has never voted in single election would've gone to the polls to vote against that sort of tax hike. Memes aren't enough to carry you to the white house.

My autism compels me to point out the owl is not Moloch, but his consort Ashtoreth. Barely a degree of separation, but it's important to point out. Ashtoreth is linked with fertility, sex, orgies, and the like. Moloch with fire, sacrifice, and power. Blood libel, sex magick, sacrifice… it's a fucking Wes Craven novel come to life

Note from Vedic texts. The leader of the shitskin army will flee on a chariot bearing the symbol of an owl!

This is what I've gathered from NYT and various sources:
Worked for the U.S. Attorney's Office in Miami in the major crimes unit. He was handling several visa, passport and mail (voter registration) fraud cases.

to page 1

pure coincidence
Judge Raymond Myles Apr 10, 2017 Judge Sheila Abdus-Salaam Apr 12, 2017 Judge Beranton J. Whisenant Jr. May 24, 2017 Prosecutor

keep making memes of far cry 5 this is great

Wow. It amazes me every time how similar we really are! Look at her… Him. Her. Whatever. We all bleed red! Oh my god!

Oh I see. Is this a new Holla Forums tactic? Try to convince people that the only way to beat ZOG is to support a communist jew? Fuck off. Your logic is circular. "Anyone who wins must have been allowed to win by ZOG, because ZOG always wins. Anyone who didn't win must have been the true path, because otherwise they would have won." Nonsense.

Wew lad

I've had (((bosses))) ask me to slow down because I was making them look bad. Now I know why.

And just in time for normies to compare notes over the Memorial Weekend.

This.

I told you about golems man!

I'm skeptical about the sources, but this does look really bad for the deep state.

He was just going for a swim… i-in clothes…

Search Engines along with the Internet ruined the kikes ordinary tactics, and with originality unknown to them as a people they cannot change in time.

So what happened to Yglesias, & why?

And why would they have had Kevin Sutherland killed?

Very underrated post.
There ARE alternatives to Jewtube, and we should choose the best one, and give it enough mention all over the net that it starts to trend.

This is how ZOG pushes one internet service above the others, by simply mentioning it constantly on the MSM.
I don't see why we can't do the same with social media networks. There must be thousands of original content creators dying to get off Jewtube and into a site that actually allows them to be paid for their work. They would probably do so if there was an alternative that people knew to frequent.
I know Pewdiepie is mad as hell & seeking to expand into other mediums, Jewtube really fucked him over.

Holy shit this is right in the same timefram as her laptop with 'possibly incriminating information related to an ongoing investigation' is being analyzed. They are trying to clean up before anything is found.

Fucking wetwork teams act fast.

heavy.com/news/2017/05/beranton-whisenant-attorney-federal-prosecutor-jr-j-bernaton-miami-beach-photos-hollywood-florida/

archive.is/yP8ho

Too bad the laptop was encased and Wikileaks got a copy

idk if thats going to be the case. Its all being memory holed.. Even that drudge kike removed all links to it and has shit about sex clubs and other ridiculous shit

about par for the course

slippery

Thread is getting slid hard.

how do we know that this guy wasn't a plant/spy/krypto, tipped his hand by being a little too uppity, and then got served?

or how do we know that he wasn't caught up in making deals, abusing power, handling the special investigations so they went no where, etc. and either got served for crossing the wrong shitskin, or by 'based' feds themselves trying to stem the tide of gibs?

about the only thing we know, is that he's dead. i don't see how just this + dnc voter fraud = a thing. not by itself. there's a lot of leaps of faith to get to that end, which i'm not going to buy, given that this guy was a diversity money chip, given that he was himself a nig, etc.

Really? Hopefully we can get a dump soon.

(checked)

You're not kidding. This should be stickied. They are killing off investigators to cover their asses.

FUCKING READ YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGER

Every. Time. They even kvetch on their own board now about how they scream jew here and it doesn't work.

I thought this was stickied already

I think it was, until we figured out he was investigating the Awan brothers visa fraud, which goes all the way back to dws, who is threatening police over her computer being taken for evidence.

Curious, ey?

I are you implying collusion between the BO/vols and the kikes? This and the DWS thread deserved to be stickied or merged and stickied.

They killed the federal prosecutor investigating DNC voter fraud, during the time this whole Seth Rich shit is going on.

God damn they sure are fucking dumb aren't they? Or have they become too confident in getting away with it? I don't think they're going to get away with this one, this is a fucking FEDERAL PROSECUTOR, not some staffer nobody. Not even cartels touch that shit.

Thanks for the sticky vols. Sorry for my bitching.

That still wouldn't make sense in this case as this is a very pro Trump thread. It has everything to do with painting a target on Debbie and Clinton's heads. The implications for this are huge if true, and damning if acted on.

I have noticed pro trump shilling by vols though. I am also in that camp so I don't give a fuck. If you want any anti-trump bias then please go on any other website and you'll find it. We can't have defeatist shills shitting up the catalog. I would like a wider range of discussion on kushner and friends that Trump has surrounded himself with, but you have to keep in mind all the d/c shills the vols have to deal with. Of course they would target anything that isn't explicitly pro-trump without good reason.

took long enough on that sticky you fags

I don't know who I was trying to quote but I that post was meant for >>9987467

Nah, we're fucked. Read Anglin's latest piece on Brzezinski.

The ruling elite got caught by the same dumbing-down machine they built for us and went through the same process as we did.

Not one human in ten million is capable of independent thought any more, but we've got nuclear weapons, gene editing machines, and an entire global economy that depends on software increasingly written by street shitters.

This is not going to end well.

meant for

whatever I am too fucking drunk for this

Yes, lad, it would, because of exactly that. Its not our enemies who are shilling us now, its our 'allies'.

That comment got deleted by the mods user. They didn't like what it had to say, it seems.
Wonder why… The reason they gave was 'ban evasion' - problem being, the only ban I've got ended this morning, and I told them as much. Thankfully, with the advent of Tor and other software, they're basically totally impotent, except to scrub posts and ban IPs.

Then you want a hugbox, which isn't Holla Forums. You've basically just outright accepted the very thing that made the first exodus happen, that made this place exist. You're a really dummy, IOW.

This is the best part of it - you don't know who those d/c shills are, if they're real shills at all. What if those you trust are presenting the appearance of an enemy, so that you'll allow them to crack down on you? Because that is very likely exactly what is happening here.
Your 'd/c shills' are the 'muslims terrorists' who made the Patriot Act acceptable to the American people.
So now, instead of swimming in a sea of 'd/c shills', you swim in a sea of pro-admin shills instead, and think yourself safer. Bad idea.

If you want pro-Trump bias, you can go to the ProudBoys or some shit. If you want politically incorrect, this is supposed to be the place - but its not. Not anymore.

… Here's the rub, user: They aren't stupid.
You are.
I know, because you think Seth Rich matters. Don't get me wrong - someone being murdered, determining the truth of it? It matters, greatly to those who care about such things.

But what do you think will come of it? What do you think will come of this?
Anything? Anything at all? If so, you're a fool, and I don't say that to insult, I say it as a matter of fact.

Who will make something happen in this regard? Trump? He hasn't even gone after Hillary, and by the look of things, isn't going to.
The (((intelligence community)))? Fuck man, they probably did it! In both cases, no less!
The police? They do what they're told, nothing more, nothing less.

So, what, the people? Most of the people are sub-IQ100 lemmings who wouldn't do a fucking thing if Trump came on CNN tonight and laughed about the 'gullible goyim who will always be slaves'.
Who the fuck do you think is going to do something about this? Everyone that you would rely upon to do something about is within the system, serve the system, and so would never ever ever attack that system in any meaningful sense.

I wish we lived in a world where exposure of, say, Seth Rich, or the murder of this Federal Prosecutor, was liable to bring about some results - but we don't, man, we don't. We live in a world wherein the system eats pieces of itself regularly, and there is never any signficant probability of the system turning upon itself when it doesn't want to it - ie, the system will eat pieces of itself gladly, but never wherein doing so might harm the system itself.
The system will, as it were, pluck an errant hair from time to time - but its not going to shave its own head and look a fool for the sake of the interests of the people over its own interests.

For our sake, its good to know, so I don't want you to think I'm suggesting we shouldn't pursue the truth of these matters - but if you're still thinking they're "not going to get away with this one", I only have to ask, who do you think is going to go after them?
And if you give an answer that is, for all intents and purposes, the equivalent of suggesting they will go after themselves, I can only laugh and try to make it as minimally derisive in tone as I possibly can (because I don't want to insult you, I want you to see the world in which you live with eyes unclouded by childish naivety).

Hey mods, seeing as you stickied this thread, and every Seth Rich thread, how about you sticky the fucking lifting of the refugee limitations, eh?
That's far more important than any of the threads you've thus-far stickied.

Nothing, but god damn they're doing it so obviously now.

I just want to hope that this time it'll stick. Is that so wrong?

It will get more blatant before the end.

Is it so wrong? Yes. Yes it is.
Because its not real. Its never going to stick.

The system will not eat itself, unless it desires to, and hoping that it will suddenly start is no more reasonable or rational than hoping the Jews will all die at sunrise tomorrow - a nice thing it would be, but a dream all the same, and you cannot live in dreams any longer user.
You have to wake up now. We all do.

And you're gonna carry that weight…

Observe the normie from the_Donald as his perception of the world is repeatedly shaken. Hell of a lot more where this came from, newfriend.

Except they are shitting bricks to cover their ass, debbie noodle cunt openly threatened a police cheif a few days ago to get a seized laptop back

This is the turning point

It's what we've been memeing for so long. The ZOG is slowly coming undone by the seams. At first it was a small crack here or there, a tiny bit of sand out of the bag when a truck goes by. But then a few of those cracks started coalescing, forming bigger ones, spilling more sand - though still occasionally. But then we memed a fucking president into the office, and the seam started bursting open, thread by thread, each one sooner than the next.

=IT'S HAPPENING AND IT'S GOING TO KEEP HAPPENING UNTIL EVERY LAST ONE OF THE KIKES IS DEAD==

Checked for never despair, never stop fighting, never give up.

The most precious thing you've got, or ever will have… Ultimate cost, for perfect value.

Your post reeks of communism

That looks underage nigga!

Either you're FBI, or something is really off with what kids eat these days..or jap genes.

The true horror and bravery of war does not really hit you until you get a bit older, look at that ww2 or ww1 footage and see a fuckton of kids younger than you, shit. Really puts our life into perspective.

blogpost

How old where you when you got your shit together?

Maybe its cause im in Cali but people seem to really care. I try to redpill my brother all the time but to no avail. He really buys into the Trump Russian hysteria, he is usually a skeptic person too. But shit this Russia narrative is more effective than pol wants to admit.

blogpost
in the process of. Non-burger so lots of common Holla Forums issues I can't relate with, but lots of local issues most of Holla Forums can't relate with. Most is similar, though. Even though STEM gets you the cash, finding a place to live and start a family is not easy. Nor is getting a grill. Well, at least Trump more or less put the imminent Russian invasion on a backburner so there is that.
Symbolic sage out of principle regarsing off-topic posting

A+

I've got all day Pedesta.

I can see what you're saying now that I'm 3 coke and rums into it + 2 angry orchards at 135lbs. My mind is a like an empty highway at this point.

Now let me just say you ignore the extreme anti-trump bias that has even gone so far as to get those who think like us almost killed. I understand that you want discourse but it is disingenuous for you to ignore groups like sharblue, trs, ctr, and many others who's soul purpose is to hijack this board and out train of thought. I understand that you are trying to sharpen the knife that is the collective of this board's thought process, but many are not at your level of discourse and cognitive reasoning. Trump has done both good and bad as President and he can only react from what he has been molded as and the stimuli he is presented with. You nor me can control that, but he is as close to a new Hitler or at the very least populist as we can get for the time being.

They have total control over everything. Of course they get sloppy like a hooker

If it's not, then every FBInigger lurking here is a faggot.

Are you really going to let them get away with brazenly murdering a federal prosecutor like that?

You really need to take DWS down for the sake of decorum, if nothing else.

But then how would we gain what she knows? At this point it would seem dws would be better off dead than alive to Clinton. Wouldn't you agree.

We all know this extends far beyond DWS. The question is how far the feds are willing to take it. The DNC is going to want DWS silenced, but they also want her to be the "fall guy" who will take all the blame, rather than the entire DNC/ZOG/etc that is actually responsible for all this shit. At the same time, if the feds are so inclined, they could probably press DWS and get her to sing like a canary for a plea bargain. So it's really hard to say what the outcome of this will be.

Yes, yes it does.
… Blogpost time: I've been having the same dream for over a decade.
I'm in a cold field, surrounded by bodies, and in the distance is a city. Somehow, I know I'm in Eastern Europe.
The city goes up in a flash of light, and the last thing I feel before sitting up in a cold sweat is the strange combination of extreme heat on my back and cold grass on my face. Always the same.

What is your intent in that post?

Why not? Its not like there's any accountability.

I'm not ignoring groups like shareblue, I'm suggesting there are equally nefarious groups on the opposite side. Equally nefarious, make sure we're clear on that.
Exactly user. Exactly.
This is just you trying to justify it to yourself. Stop trying to justify less than what you deserve because it makes you feel bad to realize you aren't getting what you deserve, hell, what you were told you'd get.
No, he isn't. More justifications.
Stop making excuses for this guy you have no reason to have any loyalty towards - he hasn't done anything meaningful to change the situation as of now, hasn't even shown strong inclination toward doing so, and you don't owe him anything.
If anything, he owes you.

But none of that is the point, the point is, you're ignoring everything I said. Its cool, you've been drinking, so that's to be expected to some degree, but what has happened on this board was not organic. Just as there were hostile factions coming here to push from the left, there were - are - hostile factions here pushing from the right. This is a fact, if you believe in the first, you cannot deny the second.
I want discourse. If the mods can't handle that without effectively doing the will of one of those two factions, then they shouldn't take action, especially if that kills our ability to converse about these things - and especially when its in the context it is, showing loyalty to another neocon who slipped in and remains in power via simply the absence of accountability which exists in our government, because memes said it should be so. Holla Forums Holla Forums became a thing because the mods on old/pol/ started clamping down on discourse regarding a topic that deserved to be discussed, and then were very hostile towards the board as a result of the hostility they drew from their previous actions. You're now accepting that, because of the perceived presence of a group you cannot effectively identify, potentially doing something that you cannot discern with any degree of certainty from normal posting, the volunteers overseeing the board should be expected to eliminate any voice that speaks about the first sitting US president to place his hand on the wailing wall from any direction other than in support. You think that's any better than allowing the real straight-up-paid-up shills to try their best upon us?

It's obvious they don't care at this point. They are wiping up the loose ends.

Look at that, another suicide with one bullet wound to the back of the head

How is it sloppy? Blunt object could be anything, so theres no murdef weapon, and water washed away all trace.

Its a good MO as long as the humint aspect is taken care of.

Wurs muh desil?

These murders are messages. Podesta said "make an example of them"

There are quieter less obvious ways to kill someone. This is to warn others off.

I play Hitman I know whats up

Wrong. Even if all the independent thinkers in the world are here, there are more of us than that.

Bane was a prophet. Victory has defeated them.

Damn, I hate Sargon.

Bot or shill.

This completely random post that has nothing to do with this thread is proof there is yet another D&C attempt to get us off track and focus on this "Ree kekistanfags get out!!" Bullshit and focus on whoever the Fuck Sargon is.

I have no doubt that this bullshit is all made up for us to try and focus on this retarded garbage instead of imortar topics at hand.

Mods need to clean this shit up now.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

look at OPs image closely, you reddit spacing faggot

How many would you really say are here?

One in ten million in the global population would be 700.

Holla Forums in all its various incarnations must attract on the order of a tens of thousands of semi-regular posters, as opposed to lurkers.

Even when you take the shills off the table, the actual idea creators are still going to follow a power law distribution.

Holla Forumsacks are distinguished from the rest of the population by people who are capable of recognizing truth when they see it, and willing to overcome social hurdles in order to spread it.

That's a pretty signifigant distinction, however, still most of them can't discover independent truths on their own.

I'm willing to concede an error estimate of +/- one order of magnitude on my original statement, but it's still an vanishingly small number of people.

Case in fucking point

Based on the studies done on peoples abilities to solve problems that required the test taker to infer information.. at most 18% of whites are capable of independent/lateral thought.

Figure about half of that number are either apathetic or suffer cognitive dissonance..

I think a fairly decent guess is somewhere between 9-10% of whites are capable of being counted amongst us (which will include some fags who havent quite figured out the jew problem yet, but will eventually). And based on my irl observations I'd say thats fairly accurate.

I'll give you 18% of whites are born capable.

That doens't mean they reach adulthood with that capability intact in the situations that matter.

This was me 2 years ago. I had nailed down everything except who was running the show. I couldn't come up with a good enough explanation why all these (((wealthy people))) were so eager to work together despite having such sociopathic personalities.

Clearly another robbery gone wrong

Well demographically speaking, according to the studies, those numbers were of college aged test takers. I have the oc I made for it on my other computer I will look. And id say my estimation of half of these people being shit would account for the ones who are hopelessly indoctrinated or mentally ill.

We need this to go viral. It is time for Shaniqua to get woke.

Starting with your post you fucking newfag.

Huh? Our eternal foes have always been known for being sloppy about hiding the bodies. We wouldn't know about the bloodletting of goyish kids if they weren't

absolutely true
and in a system where competence is not needed because everyone covers for anyone else, becoming competent would be seen as a threat to the other players, because then the lone skillful player wouldn't need to be corrupt to succeed, and he could put any other at risk of exposure of their crimes in addition to being a fierce competitor
so they have no one able to do a smart and efficient job

and they lost to Trump

Maybe it's because "Trump" seems generally threatening to them in the first place, and so when they hear reports about him and Russia, it seems like a sinister twist on top of an already sinister plot.
On a related note, I'll be winning five bucks from a bet if Trump doesn't resign by June 5th.

If I were you, I would have tried to go in harder on that bet. The idea of a president resigning half-way through their first year in office is laughably retarded.

I probably could have raised the amount if I had egged on his belief "Yeah, you've got a good chance…", but my goal was more to show him I was certain it wouldn't happen. He's been having nervous fits for the last half year, many related to the news/Twitter, and was near certain himself that Trump would resign after the overseas trip before we talked, and less certain afterward.
I think the media/Democrats will try to prolong this as much as possible with the hope of keeping a constant low buzz about Russia until the mid-term elections.

It's yellow fever, of course they look younger. That one at least has an adult chest.

Getting frustrated? The administration that now has the power to expose and prosecute have only been in power for a little over 4 months. Key positions have still not been filled. Rats are still being exterminated and the White House is in the process of being fumigated. You expect the only role of this administration is to jump into power and immediately bring charges. Not going to happen. Not until they can get a foothold in DC. The MSM is doing their best to keep them off balance. Besides having a country to run there is also a commitment to the entire world being a superpower. I would not expect any charges being brought at least for a year or 2. By this time enough evidence would have been secured with the proper people in place. It is however extremely important that user keep doing what he does best. The small fish you catch will be used as bait for the big ones. I love you bastards.

fuck em.

Swamp gas made him sleepy.

You are right on the spot. Fuck this shit man, this whole world is infested by a cancer that most people don't even want to realize what's happening.

You cannot wake up people who can't see the daylight because they have not a single pair of eyes.

I don't know man. There's no way to wake up any people… if I can't wake up my brother, then I can safely say the system has made it through and washed it all before my own eyes.

The Game has been lost already 300 years ago at least…

…. these Facebooks and ((((ZUCKERBERGERSTEINJEWS)))) are all just symptoms of the same disease that has been going on from at least 1775 AD. and the first symptoms were laid way before Christ's crucifixation.

Man, I don't know what to do. There's no way you can wake up people or straight fight against this current insane fucked up system.

You have just to go inside yourself, be patient and wait. And make no reaction at all. By reactionary you just fill up your master's expectations. Do not act, wait, try to breath and watch this nightmare unfolding.. it's all just an illusion.

there's only so many MKULTRA'd super assassins to go around, wouldn't surprise me if they hire street thugs sometimes
gotta save those shekels somehow goy

Actually, I know we'll probably never see it, but I'd love to know the economics behind MKULTRA. Who paid for what, how they kept it hidden, who bought such services…

increasinglynervousman.jpg

the same who made t4v!$t0ck, who favorised the creation of the Frankfurt school, who own the banks who own the federal reserve, who are described in Eyes Wide Shut
who hold the strings in the deals of blackmail power-exchange
the usual suspects

Your parents, you and me, and all our grandkids and their grandkids. (((Those))) people never get stuck with the bill.

==Entire Florida Police Dept Busted Laundering Tens of Millions for International Drug Cartels
==
May 27, 2017
borderlandalternativemedia.com/2017/05/entire-florida-police-dept-busted-laundering-tens-millions-international-drug-cartels/

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article51698275.html
(Archives not working at the moment??)

more angry redpilled citizens

There are to many dead bodies popping up.
There are to many dead bodies of people that were uncovering DNC lies.
DNC is mighty quiet about it all.
We have reached the point of no return.

The White house is doing nothing about this mounting circumstantial evidence.

Its almost time.

…ASSEMBLE your FIRETEAMS and plan for Blitzkrieg.

Probably related, I'll be linking the two thread together.

Spread #DirtyDemocrats to all (((Social Media))) outlets, our combined autism will prevail!!!

Are there any anons here with access to PACER records who could look up the specific cases Whisenant was working on in the Miami office? It could shed some light on what exactly is being covered up.

Anyone can set up a PACER account, but it requires a credit card.

Just like that refugee kid!
I'M SURE THE MEDIA IS GOING TO PUBLICIZE IT THE SAME.

Your inability to wake your family up is not an indicator that all is lost. There are several stages to waking up to the jew problem and each one requires a certain amount of being able to think for oneself and being able to overcome the obscene levels of cognitive dissonance. Both are crucial. One with the intelligence to see the problem will turn away and become apathetic and remain plebtier, extremely nihilistic, or sedate themselves with drugs to make the problem go away for them.

This isnt a terrible thing.. It is an extremely natural phenomenon, which we need to accept. Humans are a tribal creature. And being a tribal creature we function in groups in which the bulk of the population will always defer to their leader. If everyone, or many, were capable of being said leader we would have never created civilization due to never ending infighting and an inability to cooperate towards a common goal. That being so, explains why we are only seeing maybe 1 in 10 at best having the ability to form independent thought which breaks away from the groupthink.

And as of right now most of these herd minded individuals see their own enemies as their leaders because.. well.. the throne was allowed to be usurped and they have developed an apparatus ZOG which makes their say the word of 'the leader'.

But it also isnt so clear cut as that. What we are doing.. What we have been doing for the past decade.. Is establishing "us" as a leader group. And, as our dictation of reality continues to spread to new ears, we are creating a new tribe. The more people who hear what we have to say and realize that what we are saying is for the benefit of their children.. their volk.. the people who they identify with in a greater capacity than compared to the rest of the herd.. They will become our tribesmen.

This is why the kikes expend so much time and money on starting up bullshit movements pretending to be us… TRS and the alt-right is a great example of this. The kikes implanted their own leaders in between where we are and where the plebs were. And when the herd that was heading our way bumped into them they accepted them as their leaders, whom they will now spit venom to defend. That was a bit of a defeat but those retards are still just next door to us as far as bringing them into the tribe. Some of them will eventually keep walking in our direction. Especially as we continue to btfo of the kikes. And even as that is happening there will be more 'blue collar guys' who will start meandering our way from the pleb flock.

TLDR; DO NOT GIVE UP! KEEP PUSHING! WE ARE WINNING AND THE KIKES CAN'T DO A GOD DAMN THING ABOUT IT!

It is definitely related. The prosecutor nigger was investigating 'visa fraud'. The DWS thing is about a computer taken for evidence in an investigation into the Awan brothers who the dnc hired to do extremely illegal shit, and did not fire them when they were suspected of an attempted kidnapping. These pakis were given clearance to grant visa applications

ABSOLUTELY RELATED

Good post user.

AHA

Which one? If you care to lurk or post here it's likely you're amongst brethren. None of us were savvy to the JQ from birth so someone or something had to wake us up, and quite possibly it was another fellow lurker devoted to waking up his brothers. It's just a matter of time before something clicks.

In other words the ME's office is going to cover up any signs of 'foul play'.

Cocaine drug money literally built the city of Miami which is now where all the (((international criminals))) from South America, Russia, Europe and Israel go to party and launder their money into vacant multi million dollar condos and beach front estates. Sure some will go to federal prison but the corruption is so systemic and the local economy would collapse overnight if they cut the circulation of 'dirty money' that is spent on fancy restaurants, luxury cars, yachts, home renovations, etc.

Are you a convert from Holla Forums or something?

Maybe he was. So fucking what? Quit being so dense.

Just look for the jewish switcharoo

The only answer is to expose them, always and forever. Bring all info to the light of day. The wheels of justice turn slowly, the universe bends to truth and the only real weapon the evil ones have is the darkness that hides their actions…

Ah, he wasn't quite old enough for the heart attack gun to be credible.
At least, this is how MI5/6 does it, piss them off and you'll be found hog tied with an orange in your mouth (literally happened to a politician in the UK)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Milligan
or dead inside a holdall which couldn't be zipped from the inside "victim of deviant sex gone wrong."
archive.fo/FbRfZ
Not saying that the Clintons wouldn't murder someone but these investigators are also vulnerable to false flag attacks by foreign security services (the Russians, the Chinese) wishing to exert an overall destabalizing effect on the USA by whacking various people and hoping the American sides blame one another.

bodycount++

Do we know who else might be on the DNC cover up shortlist apart from Kim Fat Com and Assanguine Warlock?

Dead man switch would be more effective tbh.

DEAD MAN SWITCH
A video of you stating what you were doing, and who may have taken you out uploaded encrypted online. Encryption keys release if you don't renew during a specified time frame. So everyone has the file already, and can unlock it if you disappear.

You misspelled 'jew', it's a square and rectangle thing. Lurk more or go back to T_D

Stop watching news. Get your weather from the NWS. Start a job where you can ignore the world: raising animals is a good one.

Watergate took two years from the breakin until Nixon resigned. That's a long time, and he wasn't a Pedesta.

Trump knows this and he has a plan to replace it.

~95% of whites are born capable, the problem is that they become destroyed or indoctrinated by the time they reach adulthood.

So, like Kennedy, he double-crossed the (((mob))).

FBIanon / larper on cuckchan says he was investigating fraudulent diplomatic passports used by the Awan brothers.

Drugs, money or people.

it was clearly suicide

FTFY

1 Shekel has been deposited in your account.

Real dank memes are a product of the hivemind, I proposed an idea for the hivemind to accept or reject.

Problem with that is most of the people who are looking into this shit and manage to get something good lack the expertise to do such a thing. And being that they are usually plebs they do not realize there is even a need for it until its too late.. Take Mike Hastings calling his family to tell them that he is terrified and he is being followed by some group of government goons after looking into something horrible the fbi was doing right before he was killed.

A plan to replace it with what? The same (((Russia mafia))) that owns Trump also owns most of Miami, unfortunately nothing will happen to these people.

The best memes have no words at all. The message should be conveyed as simply as possible (ideally with a transmission vector such as humor) to increase the likelihood it will take root and spread.

Or use the subject matter.

Remember that the deep state ultimately recruits its agents from the same population that it's trying to undermine. It's likely that they're running out of competent enforcers.

traditionally cia atleast recruits mainly from mormons/morons
they are loyal cultists and infact are genetically bred for loyalty and obedience do whatever the fuck their priest tells them and never betray the organization

This. They are bots.

Extremely patriotic too. Their religion is specially crafted to play into American patriotism specifically.

From my experience Mormons are some of the most cucked people I've ever met.

And they'll drink all your beer when no other mormon is looking. Never go fishing with mormons or baptists.

Was it necessary to post a fucking abo you cunt?

Old mormon joke:
>A: Bring two Mormons.

Holy shit! I called it!

Fuck this timeline. It is time for the gathering.

Ya know whats extremely interesting. I've known quite a few mormons. In addition to them being in a very kike-esque cult they also seem to have a huge predisposition to mental illness just like the kikes. The ones ive known either had shit like schizophrenia, severe schizophrenia.. or had personality 'quirks' very similar to that which all jews display.

its a genetic feature, inbreed selecting for one thing
BLIND TRIBAL LOYALTY
that results in many changes
see video

Baptist preacher's daughters are interesting. They like to smoke pot.

Their current masters and recruits both drank from the same koolaid. Which makes it fun.

Aborigonies and Melanisians are the only humans with Homo Denisovian DNA.

completely off topic

ever read the studies that prove the abos arrived in australia as early as 250 million years ago?

That's the best thing about Trump/Russia: when it's over, all those guys who everyone used to think we're smart because they repeated what the legacy media and academics were saying are now permanently discredited.

So it begins….

There was an user who I now think is credible who mentioned a meeting where they said they were Debbie was going to be the one to talk the fall for Seth.

The implication was she would be thrown under the bus so hard that the absurd number of other people involved wouldn't be noticed. I suppose that's what's going on now.

as proof to this I saw a cnn article actually criticizing the Russia story! - actually calling Comey out on one of his many lies. I couldn't believe my eyes, but it's very simple to understand when we take it all in context.

It's clear a change of tactics has occurred, Time for damage control. And don't be fooled Debbie is a small fish that's about to get the entire world to fall on top of her.

She'd better get typing, or her bad conscience will lead her to hang herself in the back of the head with a nailgun.

I doubt she would. It is true that the wicked will always run away before they are faced with an actual threat and it is true that the wicked will always turn on each other. But I have a very good feeling she fears what (((they))) would do to her a lot more than rotting away in a prison. But I also have a very good feeling that their attempts at damage control will be at best only slightly effective.

Link to the article?

A Modest Proposal

We could replaced (((echoes))) with simple single "quotes" because it would be hilarious to watch normies attempt to divorce themselves from using them and ostracize each other for not giving up on using quotation marks.

no. got a link?

CNN has no such article to my knowledge. In fact they are defending Comey.

Apparently Comey told congress DOJ was compromised based on an email from Debbie to Soros saying DOJ will let Clinton go free. So Comey took it upon himself to play the prosecutor (except he himself set her free).

Now Comey is saying the intel was bad Russian intel meant to cause confusion and there is no such email between Debbie and Soros. Graham sounded pissed about it this morning on CNN.

Situation is fucked but at least we have proof of some 4d deep state chess now.

CNN article:
archive.is/fBv4d

Graham Interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=PlbsBAezyEQ

(bonus if you can sit through that interview and not rage at Dana for damage control)

Never stop your enemy when they're making a mistake. And now they made two. Seth Rich and killing a prosecutor.

Wow.

Can Dana Bash shut the fuck up about the fucking tax returns? It'll literally bring nothing.

This reminds me few lines from the book "The Next 100 Years". Basically what was said was that the United States is so powerful it can afford to make tons of bumbling mistakes that have everyone going "wtf are they even doing?". It's just so damn giant that it can step on and disrupt the lives of so many people, make a mess of things, and still go home and enjoy life as if nothing happened. Look at Kosovo, I'll bet a large portions of Americans either don't give a shit or don't even know it happened. But the people living there do.

It's the same thing with this shit. These fuckers are doing so much horrible shit that WE know about, but they are able to just pack up and go home after making a huge clusterfuck of things with zero repercussions. They don't give a fuck how badly they screwed things up, their lives aren't effected.

In case you didn't already know.

Nice, though most here are probably a bit too young to catch the reference. Though, it's hard to say for sure. I think there's a more varied age distribution here than many would expect.

Nah, Kilroy is a true classic meme.

(checked)
I was drawing killroys in weird places as an 8 year old. It's pretty well-known.

Atleast your family aint like mine, my mum got back from globsec and brought me these. It made me laugh and worry abit

Also this. She is working for CEAS (center for euro-atlantic studies in Belgrade. Does this logo ring any bells? A lot of kids went missing at Balkans back in the 90s begining of 2k, directly from hospitals where they're born. HALP HALP THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Again replying to myself, they're hosting website on shared host (eunet) in serbia, which is most fragile host company here, you can literally walk in their datacenter and pull out the power supply, site is hosted on joomla, for someone who works as web dev/pen tester it would be ez to hack into their site since nothing is updated, and im running vulnerability scan now on kali, it would be good to do it as a red pill since alot of people are actually reading that shit written on their website.

*https: //www.ceas-serbia.org/sr/*

Well.. not in the west, until now.

Trumps irrelevant to this thread.

Just a gun to use against criminals in my eyes.

Us you fucking dumbass.

We are doing more than anyone else at this moment. Furthermore, this is an open wound to the regime. Soon they will cave in to the bleeding.
They don't like the public knowing this.

This.

I think it's time to use your guns.

But why did he commit suicide if that is the case?
That just opens another can of worms.

I saw another news article on "proof" of russia's intervention the other day, they won't stop with this narrative, they seem to think people are buying this bullshit.
Many are not.

Why are all DNC investigators dying or getting killed? What is this?

So, what exactly has this FBIanon ever actually predicted? Cuckchan has all kinds of X-anons who are often invoked and occasionally appear, but never actually deliver anything.

>250million years ago
There wasn't an australia 250 million years ago, retard. 250 thousand, maybe.

It happened before in Washington. This was pot growers I heard.

infogalactic.com/info/Thomas_C._Wales

Thanks A. Wyatt. Good stuff as always.

(checked)
Kilroy is ageless and timeless user.

You're welcome fam!

PURE COINCIDENCE

It's called "panic". also where are the mainstream media news about it?

We must have imagined all the media polemic on him then.

I see. Here for the free helicopter ride?

Is she truly royalty?

What the fuck!? Are we really supposed to believe there is no signalling going on there? The fucking chutzpah on these kikes

Her only hope is to create a dead man's switch somewhere incriminating the whole cabal. I doubt she will be able to pull it off before she suffers a "sudden illness."

It makes sense. There are multiple scandals involving the DNC that are bubbling up right now. Any one of them would be enough to completely destroy the democrats and the media they collude with. It makes perfect sense to just make DWS the "fall guy" that they can pin everything to.

Question is, would DWS keep her mouth shut and just let this happen? Like all kikes, her loyalty is first and foremost herself. Will she squeal and sing like a canary and give up the other members of ZOG for a plea bargain? I wouldn't put that past her. These kikes know nothing of loyalty. Not even to each other.

I made some dnc (do not collect) trading cards last year. They weren't great but I liked the idea. Will post when not on mobile

Starting to get a new theory for a decentralized, non-governmental (or governmental, I don't judge) investigative organization. Don't hold evidence in secret. Post all immediately in all major social media locations, so that even if one individual is given the axe, there are so many out there with the evidence that it is just a waste of resources to bump them off. Everyone involved dumping everything immediately as it is discovered. If the authorities cannot be trusted to do the investigation, decentralize it, anonymize it, and spread the results from horizon to horizon. Perhaps vigilantes would pop up as a secondary result of such things, but that's bound to happen anyways if law enforcement doesn't do their fucking job. One hand holds the nail where it must be driven, while the other hand picks up the hammer doing the pounding. If the actual law enforcement were to do the job with the evidence instead, all the better.

This is also why anyone doing any sort of investigating that can lead to getting doxed (anything from making phonecalls to foia requests to IRL investigations) should immediately make their activities known under their real identity. It's a lot easier to get away with assassinating an anonymous character that no one will be able to tie back to being an investigator. It's a lot harder to kill someone if they're publicly known to be investigating you.

Gets will reveal the murdered Negro prosecutor to be the downfall of the Jew.

Bomber Harris do it again tbh lads woof woof

Bomber Harris do it again tbh lads woof woof woof

Be a lawyer they said
You can right the wrongs of the world they said

trump is a kike taking down america

this and Seth rich just just got mentioned to 30000 people on the joe rogan experience. Well done lads!

I have never heard of the conflict in Kosovo till today.

If kikepedia is willing to tell me this much, I cant imagine the full story. This shit happened in 98-99 when I was about 10. I had never heard it mentioned during any point in my life where I would have actually been interested in reading about it. Time to start reading.

I BET THE RUSSIANS DID THIS

So any news on this front? Its being slid

WTF?

Bump. Fuck the slide.