#GamerGate #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS] Calm before the Shitstorm Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/youtuber-tmartns-csgo-lotto-may-have-breached-ftc-and-florida-state-laws/6590/
- hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/hulk-hogan-says-gawker-made-908597

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

• #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics… - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
• #GamerGate in 60 Seconds - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGateWiki.Com: gamergatewiki.com
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9qKnh
twitter.com/WGEM/status/751473747735957504
twitter.com/DLoesch/status/751460570885480448
archive.is/Ya6Ls
mobile.twitter.com/itsJenSim/status/751319792389324801
twitter.com/mombot/status/751379099218685952
twitter.com/ChaoGuy2006/status/751441520952221696
oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/dozens-of-gamers-seek-to-sue-tmartn-and-cs-go-lotto-says-attorney/6938/
twitter.com/Based_Stitch/status/751493938838589440
archive.is/qaucT
washingtonexaminer.com/obama-again-blames-the-guns-not-the-shooters-or-their-hatreds/article/2595981
archive.is/J7AHl
hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/bankruptcy-judge-approves-plan-put-909147
thefederalist.com/2016/07/08/congressional-black-caucus-blames-republicans-for-dallas-massacre/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/07/emma-watsons-new-movie-made-61-opening-weekend/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_1099288
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680618/Smiling-cheering-walk-free-court-Immigrants-convicted-Cologne-New-Year-s-Eve-sex-assaults-avoid-jail-despite-judge-branding-animals.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline
twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/751498868676698113
archive.is/lG87I
archive.is/w2GIW
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/merge_requests
gitgud.io/u/Ando
twitter.com/cosmairc
archive.is/nYrQY
archive.is/FA9O9
twitter.com/helliotlewis/status/724899221132955648
twitter.com/helliotlewis/status/743455797552766977
twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/751564038266556416
youtube.com/watch?v=psJD48GsHqE
archive.is/JiJ2c
archive.is/DiEM6
archive.is/KnvE2
twitter.com/draginol/status/751580498539978752
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-fbi-director-was-speculating/article/2596020
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/751558217075945476
twitter.com/crissles
8ch.net/xeno/catalog.html
youtu.be/LnH67G7vAu4?t=10284
twitter.com/HorseNewsMLP/status/751588610844008448
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulturbolschewismus
de.metapedia.org/wiki/Kulturbolschewismus
twitter.com/MatanJeda/status/751627822993518592
archive.is/MN1jA
archive.is/KwBkU
archive.is/zSqXx
twitter.com/i/moments/751505370212958208
archive.is/OT0GR
archive.is/sn5ba
archive.is/b632e
archive.is/xiFah
youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pvk70Gx6c
8ch.net/pol/res/6630386.html
dualshockers.com/2016/07/09/mai-shiranui-for-dead-or-alive-5-last-round-announced-attack-on-titan-costumes-and-more-also-coming/
archive.is/uNen7
twitter.com/Eliah_R/status/751765958893576193
archive.is/MN1jA#selection-1729.108-1735.109
archive.is/OQyX8
the­­v­­er­ge.com/2016/7/9/12134754/ceo-jack-dorseys-twitter-account-hack
deepfreeze.it/outlet.php?o=the_verge
archive.is/88dtG
twitter.com/notch/status/751792222396358656
thegrandtheatre.com/location?house_id=8713
twitter.com/draginol/status/751606285955653632
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Brad_Wardell&action=history
dw.com/en/refugee-cap-no-longer-necessary-says-german-minister/a-19390342
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you gonna take care of her body, Holla Forums?

Old bread: archive.is/9qKnh

KEEP UP ON YOUTUBERS, DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT!

RACE WAR NOW
twitter.com/WGEM/status/751473747735957504
twitter.com/DLoesch/status/751460570885480448

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

archive.is/Ya6Ls

mobile.twitter.com/itsJenSim/status/751319792389324801

twitter.com/mombot/status/751379099218685952

IGN showing its professionalism once more.

I'm not sure, but are those referring to separate events? From what I understand, Ballwin is in the "St. Louis area."

To add to that:

Reposting from old bread:

twitter.com/ChaoGuy2006/status/751441520952221696

TRANSformers

And the one who started everything works for the official playstation magazine uk.

Reminder that Charles Manson was right

Inb4 black perpetrator.

From what I can see, it's the same event.

New target then?

Did you notice Gav Murphy's profile pic? His face surrounded by 5 male faces (that look like they are trying to kiss him)? Can we call him "Mr 5 Guys"?

(checked)
kek

Not bad, though the prowl thing was a missed "hey he had a gun" opportunity. Who animated it?

No clue. Only ever saw the webm. Maybe the guy who did Dr Bees?

It was Flashgitz, better known for racist mario and console war shit.

Ok, thanks.

Not fluid enough to be harry's work.

I love this man

Probably a Holla Forums creation.

you saved them thank god

also people should pay some attention to them

I got the whole folder of them. We still haven't cleaned it up yet.

How the fuck are you guys still doing this. Gamergate died months ago. Change the op at this point and give it a rest.

The future is bright and things are going nice.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/dozens-of-gamers-seek-to-sue-tmartn-and-cs-go-lotto-says-attorney/6938/

Just
Don't

9/14/14

go away /him/

So… what's exactly the problem besides gambling? where they scamming people?

Is Fart seriously trying to take credit for this?

Yeah, they told kids "YOU CAN WIN MONEY," and didn't tell anyone that they actually owned the site and rigged the results in their favor.

False advertising. I hope it forces all micro transactions for random loot to be labled as gambling.

Source?

thats a big dick

Oh shit. If I get kids one day probably not because I'm a loser I would smack them if they try to get close to my credit card to buy shit. If they want to be little shits and spend money on Steam then they better get a job and buy steam cards by themselves.

You see, I'm not so against random loot. I sometimes like the randomness, but what they are doing goes against any decency.

Who started this shitty trend? China MMOs?

Well, I think it is proportionate. A good job for a gay autistic furry or whatever.

I'm so glad i decided to come to the gamergate threads this one time in forever

I though he was John something or was that a screenname?

I hope Harada doesn't back down.

Apple mobile app developers.

You're probably thinking of Kelly, the dude who spent two years pretending he was pro-GG when everyone and their mother knew he was anti.

my sides

Hi gamergate! You want ethics don't you? Hmmm… of course you do… and there is video games, and freedom and all sorts of surprises down here… and boobies too… all shapes and sizes.

Do you have… haruhi down there?

Bitch, you think we are scared of a creepy ass clown? Who you think where you are?

I know exactly what to do with it.

wew

What about shit babies? Literal shit babies while they treat regular babies like shit? Can you fap to that? Ass teeth? Anal worm with a whole worship culture of said worms? Some manga is real disturbing.

FART
twitter.com/Based_Stitch/status/751493938838589440

Geez mister, do you have early version of Spore before it was butchered?

Scat is a shit fetish, almost as bad as NTR.

We're barely 50 posts into the thread fam.
That said,

Don't do this shit

Wasnt a scat manga, was people treating their shit as babies literally. It was the most disturbing manga I ever read.

Is that Neofag?

Just go read their twitters m8
Ecelebs were a mistake
Shame too since Event makes good videos

Imagine opening the door to a pitch-black room and flicking on the lights and seeing that.

They forget one is a ftm mtf? tranny.

I think I know what manga are you talking about.

Is the one with the rock shit and trying to remove it with a fork and wounding her ass while doing so?

Shit, my body wasn't ready.

Nah he's just a successful troll that even the neofags are complaining about it.

The problem glasses creature ?

Still a mostly male team. They might not be complete shit.

seems so

The next step will be

I think so, it makes my back crawl something bad. Not even tyro does that to me.

Ah Shintaro Kago is always a disturbing read, though some of his stuff just looks like a really bad trip on dissociatives.

Well he deleted the original sjw tweet for some reason, but not any of the related follow-up posts
Not really sure

You would think it would make them stop and wonder for even a second, but no

I don't give a fuck about neoFAGs or their PC culture, but I was under the impression that No Man's Sky was considered Shit On Arrival by many.

Anyone on GAF capable of wondering anything was purged long ago.

The sure dumb fuckery in that Dallas Shooting hashtag is mind numbing, I can't believe people like that exist.

Supposedly monkey man is blaming guns again but I can't find anything about that other than some people telling him to fuck off.

Isn't the no man's sky director a genderfluid faggot?

Is there such a thing as softcore scat?

archive.is/qaucT

Scats right above tiles and ohio in terms of coreness.

you could use his manga to trigger people

And he has a few other tweets with sjw in them, wat I think made them mad was being told that they have to be responsible for their actions, something liberal and sjws hate above all else.

I think that's called diarrhea, user.

Like sometimes I want to see a girl take a shit, but I don't really want to see her eat it or spread it all over herself.

Hilarious

Now that Its a dev team they like, they are using arguments that they would throw out if it was a team game they hated.

Fuck you Carlos, you killed me.

If you enjoy the feeling of being so angry you think you're going to pass out and die, scroll through #karma for a bit.

do we have ign's advertisers yet?

I was waiting for this since I've heard the news.

I guess not even this shit would demonize the #BLM movement in the media's eyes?

I have a black friend who is also one of my tenants that absolutely hates BLM and this garbage for all of the violence they cause and all the drama they try to incite over anything. He talks about how bad it is when the department is told to not step on any toes even if they are criminals.

The only way they would turn against blm and even then the powers up would fire them before the story spread is if their own were killed by blm. Though blm will probably make them lose their jobs.

I forgot to mention he is a police officer as well and that, "Kill all the police" attitude makes him angry out of the sheer retardation.

They'll stick with the "Well maybe the system shouldn't be so corrupt!"

Without realizing that's like saying "Well, we can't expect black people to not act like violent apes who don't know how to solve a problem with thought instead of reaction"

at first I couldn't tell if that was the three same people just pasted in different poses.

So what is everyone playing? I got done with my SS1 playthrough, so now I am playing Turok.

I've never imagined I would become so racist in only 2 years, seeing people behaving like monkeys and justifying everything with racecards. So this is how being "redpilled" means? It's kinda sad because I believed and maybe believe it a little that anyone has the potential of becoming a successful and good person.

Niggers. Black folk know how to be civil, niggers do not.

I just realized I should have named that picture we_wuz_killed_n_shit.png

I swear they crank these people out of a factory somewhere.

Ehh, I can still hope people can be good, but realistically, I asume veryone is bad and hope to be proven otherwise.

Its the water in all major cities. Their is something in it.

I hope someone is archiving, these people shouldnt be able to run from this shit.

Indeed. Holla Forums should make a website and tie all this shit to their accounts. Make it so all employers who look up these people find this shit first.

So, what happened to american niggers? I thought the 50s ones were civilized. I guess it was all the feminist and shit like that?

Why do the goonies always make the same retarded face?

Post war jitters kept both tame I would guess. Without a huge example for stick, people go nuts.

I hate to go full Holla Forums on you, but considering the deflated IQ of the average Sub-Saharan African and the abnormally large rates of violence and theft in dense, black communities around the world, I'd say the balance between black people and niggers leans more towards niggers.

It's not just America, but any heavily nigger-infested community in places like Britain and Canada also tend to be filled with violent crime. Canada even stopped reporting race statistics because it was obvious niggers were by far the most violent in the country.

Then there's actual, civilized black people who value hard work and education. They were lucky enough to be raised in good households, go to good schools, and probably have some white ancestry too

It's not a coincidence Africans never built a ship that was ever sea-worthy, or a house taller than one level that wasn't made of grass, wood, or mud. There's a serious problem within the average nigger that contributes to being predisposed to violence and making downright retarded decisions.

There are genetic and cultural reasons for this, and perhaps the fact that Africa largely remained tribalized throughout its existence while Europeans and Asians learned to cooperate and form a proper, functioning state. Especially in Europe, where you had to be smart and think ahead unless you wanted to die in the winter when there were no crops and it was hard to stay warm.

goddamnit carlos you got me to spray my drink

maybe there is an alpha goon setting the trend, they dress and 'think' alike

Every room must have a certain quota or its problematic.

Indeed

They only know how to fake smile.

>tfw browsing the donald and seeing ralph getting involved in the shitfest
I can't actually escape this faggot, can i?

Sadly I'm also becoming slightly Holla Forumsack in that regard.

They had the most fertile, warm and full of resources land and they did nothing with it, yet white monkeys did much better in lands full of mountains and rocks and with so much cold you could freeze to death.

what?

If there's one thing you can count on when it comes to butthurt attention whores, it's that they will always find a way to get in your face when you try to actively avoid them.

Its like Holla Forums minus the shills and screams of da joos every five fucking seconds

I like to blame BET/MTV and the fetishism of the ghetto thug life. But then again I grew up in a white neighborhood so I never had any love for that kind of thing.

Physical litmus test of a goon. Barring facial muslce injury or disability. I have yet to see a goony sjw genuine, sincere smile. So far it's either a smirk, a sneer, or a retarded over exaggerated caricature of a smile.

What gets me is that they had access to easily domesticatable animals, ample food sources like wheat, barley, rye, flax, etc., and the benefit of being near more advanced civilizations that they could learn from.

The Mesoamericans didn't have any of that. Outside of the llama there were no easily domesticated animals, and the only grain they had was corn, which took forever to selectively breed into an actually good food source.

And yet they still built empires and achieved impressive feats of astronomy, art, and engineering.

Oh never mind, thanks 3D waifu Ashe.

washingtonexaminer.com/obama-again-blames-the-guns-not-the-shooters-or-their-hatreds/article/2595981

I am seriously reaching the point of blind rage when it comes to this stupid chimp.

I know a boarderline wigger. He has been dating a catty black girl whos younger sister has been pregnant at I think 17. She is an uber sensetive so probably a sjw lite liberal. He does not get invited to many family things anymore.

>tfw you'll never hold hands and live happily together with ashe

Ashe is a cute

Quit tempting me with chell. we need mercedes cosplaying chell

Mesoamericans are at least retarded descendants of asians(sub 90 IQ) so at least they can manage to not starve to death if left on their own. Africans are just less evolved gorillas.

Dindu sympathisers should be purged alongside dindus.

it was legal to kill black people in the 50s user

ceb?

And the shooter was an army veteran

Does he seriously think a fucking army vet wouldn't know where to get a gun? Much less a high powered sniper rifle? This wasn't some BIX NOOD NIGGA NIGGA MUH DICK monkey who did this, it was someone that was trained for it.

The first Dawn of War game.

Welfare destroyed the black family unit and .

archive.is/J7AHl

Hearts of Iron 4.

Niggers were never good. The only ones that made anything of themselves were the ones whitey abducted and educated. The rest are still living the same way they did thousands of years ago, proof that they are incapable of progressing.

speaking of videogames…
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4rwceh/the_official_rpg_maker_forums_are_censoring/
DLC fails to deliver of progress!

Based black ma-
Above nigger, but not based

Full price rentals for os when?

Nah, just a random user thats been here too damn long

Bankruptcy Judge Approves Plan to Put Gawker Up for Auction
hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/bankruptcy-judge-approves-plan-put-909147

Windows 10 was supposed to be a subscription service but they gave it out "for free" to get as many people to install it as possible because the built-in data collection is worth far more money than what they'd make selling it.

… and that's good or bad?

Good thing I am still on 7 with disabled telemetry.

Expected. Hogan dropped his opposition to the sale of the company

Is sad Hogan couldn't just get the company as part of the compensation.

What the fuck, how is that legal?

Time to ramp up OP Rotting Meat.
>>>/gamergatehq/324724
And perhaps change CT #6's tagline.

L….lewd!

Their program is known for being used to make thousands and thousands of garbage creepypasta stories, and H-games of varying quality. You'd think they would want to avoid putting more of a bad taste in people's mouths.

I meant #5. Please bully..

OH MY FUCKING CHRIST, STOP PLAYING THE "POOW WITTLE JOUWNALIST" CARD, YOU'RE A FUCKING TABLOID!

Calling Gawker a tabloid is a insult to Tabloids everywhere

Who's that girl?

Thats true, since some of the old print tabloids could be genuinly funny.

PUSH THIS SHIT, WE MAY HAVE NO OTHER CHANCE TO MAKE GAWKER FAIL.

Yeah, true, tabloids wouldn't be going on and on about a "billionaire's grudge" for months, stating that said billionaire's status as gay needed to be known to the world at the same time he was negotiating business deals in Saudi Arabia.

WE'RE THE VICTIMS HERE!
WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!
IT'S A HATE CAMPAIGN TO DESTROY JOURNALISM!
WE'RE INNOCENT!

Teagan?

If he died, it would have been seen as gawker murdering him to me.

The most frightening part is that they legitimately believe that.

Yeah, seriously, there's a fine line between "independent journalism" and "writing a gossip rag," as well as another fine line between "writing a gossip rag" and "causing harm to individuals intentionally."

Uh, thats called the "msnbc" and "king nigger."

I doubt that.

No

>we need mercedes cosplaying chel

Yes

Its culture

there are no such things as inferior races just inferior cultures

Black culture fetishizes being a victim. also aids & the FBI selling crack to niggers for exta cash to topple third world nations

The Aboriginals would like to have a word with you

There are minute genetic differences that overall make certain racial groups slightly better or worse in certain aspects, but nothing so large as to be a distinct inferior race.

Mainly yes.

Try being stuck on a island without a decent crop. They're the one's who lived on Death Island for millennia.

Fuck off CUCK

It's a new thread dickweed.

Id take niggers over a single person from hamilton canada

White people can outnigger niggers given the right chance

ask any canadian. Its somehow nigger/SJW/goth fusion

marche pls

Kill yourself.

thefederalist.com/2016/07/08/congressional-black-caucus-blames-republicans-for-dallas-massacre/

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/07/emma-watsons-new-movie-made-61-opening-weekend/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_1099288

why

I

So? What's that gotta do with anything?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680618/Smiling-cheering-walk-free-court-Immigrants-convicted-Cologne-New-Year-s-Eve-sex-assaults-avoid-jail-despite-judge-branding-animals.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

also shooting in miami

Have more posts then you >(5) I am right you are wrong now.

That's entirely untrue. Africans and North American indians would still be completely tribal and have no inkling of technology or civilization if it wasn't for colonialism.

You are too stupid to ever be right about anything.

Good job telling the general public that black people are animals, Representative Butterfield.

Your the one say >(*) is important.

So where are the people who cry about "rape culture" allowing this type of shit to happen?

Then why the fuck do liberals keep crying about how colonialism is evil, when it benefited non-Europeans and Asians?

Because people can no longer wrap their mind around the idea that you can be victim of one thing (displacement due to war) and perpetrator of another (sexual assault).

Cause none of the colonials finished the job. As seen with the success rate of like one country in africa after decolonization.

colonialism had ups & downs blame apartheid Belgium & France

Britan oulawed human sacrifice in india

twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/751498868676698113

The excuses I hear is that the immigrants just don't know better and simply need to be educated about consent.
They're unknowingly calling them primitive and barbaric while simultaneously claiming to be the least racist people in the room.

Also this. Victims can't do nuffin wrong

They had dibs, I guess?
Video games

BUT MUH NARRATIVE

We figure their might be a corelation to her pushing he for she and not at all the ticket price.

Liberals; cannot take responsability to save their own lives.

I think inuits would have advanced on their own given their enviroment is frozen hell, but they are probably an exception.

All of the Republican members of Congress pulled the trigger. Damn.

Nature and nurture both play a part bucko.

Eugenicsfag pls

Hitler saw blacks as mental inferiors but thought physically they surpassed aryans

every race has adaptations & individual traits but nothing is predetermined. Dipshit

Why would I give a flying fuck what Hitler thought?

Josh was right all along.

It's over.

archive.is/lG87I

They blew it, nobody could handle Holla Forums, now the community is splitting again and all alternatives are too slow except for the SJW-controlled cuckchan.

Why do we even go on?

Let's face it, this time it's for real, we have to #CloseTheGate

My favorite board is a hell of a lot slower than Holla Forums.

That's because you have shit taste user, not all of us can afford to be as retarded as you. I'm sorry, it's really over.

I'm pointing out how retarded eugenicsfags are son

That user is gone.

Everybody is gone.

Look around you.

There is nobody left.

We lost, we got stomped, spit on, smeared and attacked in every way and in the end it was all for nothing. We lost anyway.

He's right you know.
I just never thought I would live to see a time when the idea that "people should be judged on their individual merits" would be so forcefully and universally rejected.

I hate eugenicsfags

Dog breeders make a killing on it.

archive.is/w2GIW

Yeah, and some breeds are literally insane or have the weirdest genetic detremints.

I reject your dubs and your reality and replace it with my own!

Thats inbreedings fault tho

look at pugs

The hilarious part is they know the ars will end up being turned on news folk in the near future, thats why people at the rags and even msnbc are so afraid. They pissed on the people and do not want to pay the price.

Non-medy in written form.

Oh hey, look what I found just now!

Which is mostly due to shitty breeders that ignored all concerns like keeping lines just genetically distant enough to avoid massive inbreeding and defects. You confuse greedy fucks with advised practice.

Pugs are such ugly dogs, but then again, Im more of a long muzzle hearding dog man myself. Or malamute.

Indeed, though its the ideas from the time where they thought maryingbin the family strengthened the bloodline.

Don't bully pugs

Agreed, their life is painful enough as it is.

Yes and people used to think that alchemy transmutation was possible but we don't snub the field of chemistry just because people's past understanding was completely wrong.

Did not say that they condem it now, jus stating why they bred dogs the way they did. Now many breeders are a bit more concious of what they are doing and how to breed without creating wierd defects.

To be fair the Bantu really drag the numbers down. If you were only dealing with Khoisan and Nubians you wouldn't have the same sort of problem, and the Pygmys are true primitives that don't really cause any trouble (except perhaps as a digestive complaint in the Bantus that keep fucking eating them.)

The thing you need to realize about Africa, is that the people there have been living through a "Dying Earth" style story for the past 12,000+ years. This has the tendency to grind down or prevent the rise of culture or civilization beyond basic subsistence. And not egalitarian, pre-civilization kind of subsistence but the mean post apocalyptic kind of subsistence.

LOL

Hey guys, oh wait never mind. I was looking for Holla Forums.

Thanks for contributing.

Come on, not even LOL threads are that bad.

You understand that much of breeding is using eugenics techniques right? Also that prior to World War 2 positive eugenics(as opposed to negative eugenics such as sterilization) was something championed by many notable people Winston Churchhill being one of them It just got demonized due to the conflation of all eugenics as being negative eugenics and the justifiable reaction to negative eugenics.
Hell I make part of my living off of eugenics when it comes to queen rearing.

The Second was written in a post musket world.

When I was a kid, microtransactions, day-one patches, and multiplayer-only games were all business-destroying offenses.

the guy with the disc reminds me of this black man on youtube that gone full schizo from practicing /fringe/ (he's possesed by the spirit of saturn or some shit), all the videos and pictures have been deleted now. Looking directly into his eyes was genuinely scary. He looks similar to that guy but his entire face was covered in tatoos.

pic related, some video titles. The top few are from before he went crazy.

Do you mean that you keep bees or that you have a loli princess fungeon?

former

He meant to say "queer rearing" and he's Milo's BF

The mali was above what the germans had during rome

But they pretty much fell due to its own success cus it had thre successors who broke it apart

underage please

Yes, I do, but some of the traits that may not have been so positive like the pugs snout and unforseen concequences like unstable minds were not as well known in europe 1600s. We know to look for positive traits in the short and long run and encorage them to be bred into the breeds. Like standing ears in collies.

It's a dismal state of affairs, isn't it? It's absolutely uncanny how gaming journalists can just literally and metaphorically share the bed with some devs and wish fire and brimstone upon others, all while denying they're gatekeeping. The very notion of professional distance is completely alien to them. Fuck, they probably can't even spell 'professional'. And if you point this out they vomit some variation of "lol look at babby think he kno bout gaymin journism *pats you on the head* BUT HEY ETHICS"

Multiplayer games have been a thing since the 70's

Look up the mali & sea people

Even the Nubians manage to take over egypt for a fucking time but they pretty much did a Mongols & appropriated the culture

Till the persians got them to fuck off

And that's why we need another kind of gaming journos.
PUSH OPREBUILD!

I don't wait that long for amusement park rides. I'm a fairly busy man. I got better things to do than wait 30 minutes to play one match of a video game than I've already purchased and installed on my computer.

This communist fuckers think just because man hours were put in it, that means they deserve money and we should be happy with what ever was shat out.

Day 1 patches were possible for decades now, they just weren't practical for as long.

This seems to be the real problem with Africans, they CAN accomplish shit but they seem to be much more sensitive to civilization collapse than other peoples. Collapse hurts them more than it hurts everyone else.

This really wouldn't be a problem if the devs would wake up to the fact that vidya journalism is over and that vidya journalism doesn't have to be their marketing anymore.

correct

Most of infrastructure people

ere blacks end Bolivians

It's typical goon-style deflection, when they know they can't win an argument they just mock you for bringing it up.

& ramses murderfucked the sea people so hard no one can find traces of them

Aren't they the least intelligent of all human populations outside of Australian aborigines?

They think they are deserved money for friviloties. No. A farmer whos crops feed thousands deserves money, an architect who builds houses for hundreds deserves cash if people decide to live in them. A plumber who is the only one keeping us from using outhouses desrves money. Artists and craftsmen like film makers and vidya makers? They only deserve money if people want the product. Otherwise they deserve squat.

Is the user(s) who runs the gidgud around? There are merge requests that are waiting for approvals. Big updates for the current happenings page and thread repository.

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/merge_requests

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla

They seem far less able to cooperate. Its like with Zimbabwe where they're starving to death despite having fertile farmland because why try to farm when it just makes you a target for thieves who will kill you for the food you're growing?

Thus a reason why zimbabwae farmers should have guns.

Thank you for your efforts

Or not since they mught just become the maraders with guns.

You're probably thinking of Pigmys. Pigmys really are very primitive. They probably should be considered a full separate sub-species of H. sapiens. Their biological clock is even different from other human, even from other Africans.

I don't know how a person can call themselves a journalist and post stuff like this without a hint of shame. I'm no historian of yankistan but I was under the impression that that amendment had fuck all to do with dangerous wildlife and a lot to do with politics.

Legally they're allowed guns if they get licenses but really one gun isn't going to let you fend off multiple others who likely have them.

I don't see E3 date rape. Did I miss it?

True. They qould need proper guards, and that not exactly cheap.

I know nothing about pigmys outside of Indiana Jones movies which I'm sure are complete bullshit. Do they even build buildings or have any form of writing?

It's a feature not a bug. You faggots need to git gud at waiting.

Its why I said that they seem far less able to cooperate. Speaking purely in terms of personal advantage the smartest move for every single one of them would be if the thieves either became guards in return for food, even if it was in a mafia sense of protection money. Not killing all the farmers to the point that noone is left who's willing to even try farming while nearly all your people starve and your president begs whites that he chased off to come back.

things were fine when they were Rhodesia

Yeah, no problem. I have to admit it's kind of weird seeing the list without (you) on it when I look at those screencaps.

I only recall the kidnapping attempt.

Indeed.

The timeline has been updated, anons.

They should kill the president then beg white people to save them.

Wasn't Zimbawe fairly prosperous under the white devil

Kinda like how Islam controlled areas looked like hovels not but back in the 50's they looked no different than the US.

To be fair dictators have a tendancy of doing stupid shit like that.

Yeah, all the Cold War proxy bullshit really fucked over the Middle East.

Mugabe was a mistake

They shouldn't do shit. They should starve and die. I won't be happy until they are all dead after destroying Rhodesia.

There's actually more than one kind of pigmy. They pretty much live a paleolithic existence but since they also trade with neighboring tribes the tech level varies from one community to the other.

Hell, russia was in a decent place pre stalin.

No, zimbabwainas wont die, they will be the next refugees, calling it now.

It produced enough food not only to feed all of its citzens, but also to sell/trade/export to other nations.

Cecil did nothing wrong

Every suitcase of Western Agents was filled with liqour. Also Iraq was pretty prosperous before it went to war with Iran.

Russia was going through the Roaring Twenties like everyone else.

Hopefully we can reproduce the roaring 20s sans liberal idiocy

Attention to this. There was a merge request to update CH 11 days ago but it hasn't been updated.

Does anyone know how to contact the guy maintaining the gitgud? I vaguely remember he might be a Holla Forums mod.

At this point I'm not sure who would be the ones in the speakeasies and who would be the ones pushing prohibition.

We're already resembling the 20s.

Should this be put in the list? Memed the lasagna comic artist, and he got hired at CN

Ask mark, shit i dunno.

Where is my booming economy?

You mean late 10s minus the war yet

We are in a speakeasy. So us.

I don't have a twitter but asking mark might be a good idea, yeah.

This guy is the owner I think.
gitgud.io/u/Ando
email [email protected]/* */
twitter twitter.com/cosmairc

Stay on Target

(OP Rotting Meat - remind people of Gawkers rep so NO ONE buys it)

Also,
archive.is/nYrQY

PANIC

I mean, we haven't used GIT or the Wiki since then either.
Which is terrible.

True, its just that it goes against the actual definitions of liberal versus conservative.

His gitgud account was active 9 hours ago.

Indeed. Modern liberals are quite similar to conservatives.

So you don't remember the guy who had a drink "meant" for a "friend".

would it be possible to push this on Kia or are they too far gone? We need numbers for these kind of ops.

Can you make one with Vivian giving the finger, and a "GET REKT" caption?
And an uncensored version of your pic, with Vivian ahegao'ing and a "GET LEWD" caption?

I could be wrong but I think that if we push for anyone they'll just get blacklisted from having any chance to win.

Wasn't Russia was a feudal country before the revolution, with a literal peasantry and all?

In addition:
archive.is/FA9O9

From the co-director of Tokyo Mirage Sessions

PCube might also be the localizer to watch. They're bringing Gal Gun and Valkyrie Drive Buhkini over without censorship.
twitter.com/helliotlewis/status/724899221132955648
twitter.com/helliotlewis/status/743455797552766977

I didn't draw it. I just saved it from long ago.

Just do it.

He was active in this thread much more recently than that.

Good. Someone remind him to check the merge requests on the gitgud.

What kind of public voting do they have? I don't remember which UK awards thing they are, have we taken notice of them before? What decent stuff qualifies other than TB?

Dunno, but socialism turned communism fucked them even harder than what came before it.

Welp, thanks anyway.

Remeber to spread how "happy" youare about localization and noa durring tokyo gameshow.

Oh hey, I'm on that thing.

twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/751564038266556416

Let em chimp out, they're just burying their own grave.

They also advertised FE x SMT on Disney, disney xd, and I think CN to try and shill the game to kids- to compensate for their target audience being pissed at the changes.

It's like that picture "How do you do fellow kids", only played completely straight.
youtube.com/watch?v=psJD48GsHqE

KIA just needs reminders in anti-shilling and what they're there for. Give them "chemo" and some small tasks to get them back in action. Like fixing up the wiki.

Now RE: the nominees, I'm sure you can still "campaign" for a website- but doing so with #GamerGate might get them blacklisted.
And if they do blacklist/rig the award (whether we mentioned GG or not) dig up dirt on the judges, the winner, everyone, and prove the award is a sham.

It's kind of hard for a movement to die out when the president of the US and the Prime Minister of Canada endorse that shit, not to mention Google and Twitter.

That's not a bad idea. We NEED to get in Jap devs faces. But also explain that SJW are minority AND Western Major Devs are playing to SJW to force out Japanese devs from the west.

But for now; "Fuck your shit translation"- just make sure we're ready to back it up with "We want your games- just untouched."

Reposting:
There's been something that's been bothering me all day.
Pic related and: archive.is/JiJ2c
Got article from a friend

Look at this quote:

Basically, fans got SO in the devs face, they had to acknowledge it.

Now "Where's X" is pretty easy to translate.
But, we had Ronin Translate that Japanese Explanation of Gamergate articles.

What I propose is:
- Create a condensed and translated message of pic related. Explaining some Western devs are falling for/using idiots requests to push out the Japanese market.
- Spam it on every Japanese game live stream, every new Japanese game hashtag, send it to their emails.

The second part could even be used to explain any message, but I think it should be used for something "nice" (Warning of west dirty tactics) before we use it for complaining about censorship (especially when they don't know the situation yet- doing the other thing first would help pave the road for it).

archive.is/DiEM6

Doesn't really matter, BLM is hated even among blacks, monkey man is so out of touch its ridiculous and Turd is just a puppet.

These people can push all they want, its the people at the end of the day that will have the final say and they firmly reject their actions.

The cop shooting really fucked BLM as everyone's all but forgotten about the 2 thugs that got killed and every single time that chimp in a suit blames guns he loses support.

So fuck em, let em dig their own graves.

They are getting desperate. They aren't stupid, they are doing this shit on purpose for clicks.

I feel like this had to be intentional just to get people talking and spreading it.

Pointing out how poorly badly localized games have sold while how well faithful games like senrans have sold would also be a nice touch. Appeal to the investors wallets and voices. fly me to the moon

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Good thing there's archives.
archive.is/KnvE2

No user, that was their plan all along. NoA doesn't want people older than 17 playing their games.

makes a good point. You can just point to sales figures of a game like #FE, that's localized for a younger audience, and compare sales of a game that's localized for a more mature audience (like Senran). Wii U's performance in North America is some pretty solid evidence that catering to the under 18 market isn't where the sales and profit are.

Senran is a lot more niche than FE I don't think that comparison would be favorable.

We should discuss this with Mombot, Roninworks and VoQn, since they are our direct link with the japs.

There is no way they made that "mistake" on accident.

Nintendo's pretty much a lose cause in regards to localization but hopefully other companies can be saved.

In the end its fear, PQube proved its not the ESRB, its all fear, all these companies are afraid of being the next victim in a hitpiece by some rag like Kotaku or Destructoid.

I think estival globally outsold fe:f globally, but I could be wrong. I know it outsold #fe

I wonder how well did fates sell?

What about DoAX3? Do we have PlayAsia numbers?
Because if PlayAsia numbers are good, we can use that to prove that there is a market for localized asian games.

True. I'm really starting to believe pic related.
How do we get that idea/meme out into the wild?

First we need to summerize that TITAN of a pic into a few sentences.

This is entirely possible a mistake.

Two possibilities:
1. It's a mistake
Gawker has no editorial standards, meaning whatever good they intend means jack shit due to lack of effort.
2. It's not a mistake.
Rather than depending on the substance of the article itself, Gawker are depending on a new reader's incredulity rather than genuine interest from a learned reader to bring in clicks.
Either way, Gawker is shit

Not sure how that works…

Its not a fucking mistake you retards, Milo did the exact same thing like a year ago.

Its like those dumb images of an actor saying something like "MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU MR POTTER" and its a picture of Patrick Stewart.

Its bottom tier comedy.

;_;

Wikipedia at it again.

There might be some truth to what you're saying.

Africa had a bunch of civilizations that were approximately analogous to European civilizations at the times they existed (like Benin and Mali), but the most advanced of those civilizations tended to rise and fall in the same general area: the central western coast, which was notable for being one of the very few areas in Africa where metals can be obtained with primitive mining techniques.

Yet for some reason, these civilizations just couldn't withstand the test of time, and would dissolve for this reason or that only to later reform under new management.

I'm really not sure if it should be so my instinct is to just go with 'no' as the default.
If people feel strongly enough other I'll put it in.

kek

holy shit, i'm fucking done, thats enough internet for today,i can't even get mad any more
gonna go play some fucking vidya

After the stupid overwatch/TF2 comment?

We are so fucked when she becomes president.

Russia was never a decent place, not for the common man at least. It was always cold and despotic, even back when it was known as Muscovy. Everything they ever achieved was stolen from other people, even when it was a superpower soviet economy was mostly based on German and Czechoslovak patents obtained after the war, nuclear program on spy work etc.

No. I'm not omniscient mate. I don't know everything that's happened all the time.

If she sucks up the Obama crowd, she's pretty much guaranteed the election. It's probably why he's been taking her everywhere with him

Or like UTV and how he made the filename mismatch from the image.

if

I wish we had acces to the anonymous/chinese thata could hack and take down websites, if they really wanted to stir shit, taking down google and wikipedia would make some heads roll. There was a brony who once hacked google for a contest and got hired on. But Id much rather those 2 sites implode. and before you say any other site, 4cuck, SA and Neofag are containment zones and would probably beak the internet if destroyed.

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-fbi-director-was-speculating/article/2596020

I vaguely remember something about the soil being shit in most of africa and even when you could find not shit soil they had no good crops.

Why would anything nice happen?

Even if she doesn't get the votes they'll rig it for her. Anyone thinking she'll lose after the hearing with Mccullough and Comey are deluding themselves.

Right under it
My ass. Fearful since they are not stupid enough to kill politicians or news media, yet.

Im fucking mad

On the flipside.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/751558217075945476

Just made this from when I saw the fireworks on the 4th of july, hope you people like it.

I don't know if I got the dimensions right though, so someone let me know.

The fact that they qualify it with peaceful. HUUUMMM…

It needs to be 300x100

You from cananda? Because I couldn't figure out why cananda had a BLM branch.

Are mounties and canandian police killing black people?
If not how come the people in that branch haven't questioned it's existence?

No.

They added Natives to boost their numbers.

You're a high-ranking government official, what do you mean, you don't get classified information?

You don't seem to know what BLM means. It means Black Lives Matter more than other lives.

M E R E L Y
P R E T E N D I N G

Someone should really just kill Soros already.

I do not count cowaring cowards as peaceful, simply those who could snap.

And the article just reports the claim. Nothing more.

Natives are treated pretty damn well up here. They get plenty of gimmedats

Because liberals gain power through victimhood silly.

No, it will take removing soros, all banks and bankers, and anyone richer than 5 million then distributing the money or sinking it into marinas trench.

Sounds like the Bolsheviks, no thanks.
You touch Elon Musk and I'm going to gut you, that guy is our best bet at any degree of space colonization happening within my lifetime.

The facebook comments are much more pleasant then the the tweets that that are usually at the top of what ever he post on twitter.

On a unrelated note Trump seems really confident that berniefags would jump ship to vote for him. Most berniefags I ve seen outside of gg seem to support hillary I hope that's not the case and I am spend to much time on twitter.

sage for off topic

Facebook is nothing but normalfags. There's a lot less SJW and SJW control in Facebook, I think.

There's a lot of SJW control on Facebook recently, particularly on anti-Islam stuff. Lot of deleted posts for being "against community standards" anti-Christian stuff is fine of course.

True that there are good rich, but the bad are far and many between. Anyone whos been to those biddleburg meetings, or parto of the 2030 thing should be killed, or at least exiled for 2 decades with enough bioweapons and regular wepons so they can remove eachother, and a wall of guns if they try to escape.

Erm chemical weapons like mustard gas.

The funniest part? That's pretty much true. Seriously, fucking porn games on Twine have more gameplay than Depression Quest.

This is now a Free Cities thread.

I voted for bernie as democratic candidate, but I'll be voting for trump come the general election.

Go away you furry faggot.

Thanks user, is this better?

Think of it like this.

You run a shop for a bigger chain of shops- but you only want to sell the stuff that sells lots.
So you take the more "niche" stock and make it look bad,
You then tell the head of the chain of shops that "you just don't understand it", and they start to supply less and less of the Niche.

Then the internet is invented, and that niche audience looks a HELL of a lot bigger.
But, your boss doesn't speak English! And all the people he's relying on for translation only like safe, major products instead of niche "problematic" ones (since all the best translators move up in the world to get better pay).

But, those niche-fans are still causing a nusense, so you throw them a bone once in a while. Some old stock they fawn over- even though the modern stuff is good (but you made it look bad).

Now this whole metaphor falls apart when you consider NoJ aren't morons. Surely they'd know if sales predictions were off, something WAS off. IMO:
- NoJ either thinks the West are majority SJW (relying on western mainstream)
- NoJ really has been blinded to it, and have no idea
- NoJ could hold any belief about the West and SJWs, but in any case, it's not worth the constant bad press. So they "ween off" the West, only doing big products. (sort of what NoA wants if that theory is to be believed).

NoJ is not one person however. What the boss and his board says- goes. But the underlings don't have to like it, and neither do share holders.
From the shareholder reports- some are for the money, some are Nintendo fans.

Noill? Nice.

Special edit for you, kamerade!

You think that's going to solve anything?

there are a ton of idiot SJWs in sillicon Valley with a ton of influence who will take over his legacy in a heartbeat. Soros is dead? Now we have Mark Zuckerberg going around and doing the same shit. Or Valkenburg, hey, she's rich and crazy enough to try this shit. Maybe his kids take on his mantle.

His damage is done, and he influenced others to do the same shit he does.

Who is this dog girl?

40 years old Vivian.

That's Marche's fursona

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Okay. Didn't know Marche wanted to be a female dog bitch.

The board does have to listen to the investors, and plenty of those are probably liberal westerners if that article that had the one investor say "make your executives 50% women and younger" is anything to go by.

Ehh, just the rich like gates who cannot keep their hands out of brainwashing children and people. Letting them get away for having a direct influence over all the shit like common core, blm, feminism, sjws and the like would be highly irresponsible. And I can gamble that they can come up with much more cruel methods to punish eachother than what we ever could if given the freedom to try, but leaving them some tools to start off could not hurt.

Thats what I said. Its not just him.

And marches furfu is from wakafu

Guys i'm scared.

What if Cisbusters turns out to be a financial sucess?

This morning i was reminded of Waterworld, a movie that created so much bad publicity for being the worst and most expensive movie of all time years before it was released.

Critics predicted it to be a flop, insiders leaked information about the incompetent production, the movie was a disaster long before the theatrical release.

And then when it got released, people stormed the cinemas because they wanted to see this horrible trainwreck they heard so much about with their own eyes. The movie still wasnt a financial success because it was so costly, but what if the same happens with this movie?

What if all this publicity makes people flock to the cinemas on the first weekend and make this a sucess?

Killing Soros would do more than I think you two realize, these people see themselves as untouchable. If someone took one of them out instead of just a puppet politician of theirs they'd be more hesitant.

If the situation is anything to go by, then the inverse will occur. They are pushing it to be so much of a success, that people who are iffy will not bother because the percived notion that it will be a success is there. Plus, piracy.

I don't think Waterworld's director went out of his way to insult literally everyone who liked the original Ghostbusters.

I didnt mind water world ;_;

It doesn't have legs to stand next to the other summer blockbusters. But really it depends on overseas most of all nowadays.

Its DOA, but they will make it seem like it's not, because if this female makeover fails, all the others in pre-production will too.

I personally don't care as if people want to waste their money on it so be it, a percentage will learn their lesson and remember for next time.

I liked Waterworld. They also had a really cool attraction at Universal Studios with fuckloads of water and live explosions. Feeling the heat scorch the first layer of skin on your face was fucking awesome when you sat in the front row

I have no idea about WaterWorld. What makes it good or bad?

I recall a time when everyone was shitting on Costner, Waterworld and a few other epics were mediocre at best but nothing as bad as what passes for films today.

Still they have it better than comics >>>/n/450971

You missed a gud one, friend.

It got a stunt show in Universal studios and the plot holes are large enough to fit a tanker. So i don't really know.

Hello?

DELETE THIS

I thought Gitgud belonged to Crybones.

I'm busy playing vidya

It's my birfday.
3 years until wizard

5month and 12days left for me.
That aura of repel succubi +1 will be amazing.

It does. The other guy runs the gg page.

happy birthday, user

Happy birthday!

Incidentally, my birthday's in about 3 days.

Happy birthday! *upvotes you*

First weekend tally is the flashy stat, but the stat that can get people in suits real happy or real worried, are the overall total sales and net profit. Nowadays global sales and DVD are just as important, sometimes more than domestic sales. From what I'm seeing, the prospect doesn't look very promising if the movie is included with the vidya tie in. At this point I would not be surprised if someone told me a download code for the digital version is included if you buy the cisbuster cereal.

You are exactly right that Waterworld was not a financial success. people can certainly enjoy it for what it is, on paper it seemed a kick ass concept. A Mad Max type tale set on the seas instead of a desert. What can possibly go wrong? It even had an action scene involving bungee jumping, so you know that shit makes a movie timeless. :^) Ok a bit more serious now. No need to worry too much. RV, a robin williams movie that was by nearly all account a turkey, managed to nab a #1 spot on it's first weekend. IIRC it dropped like a rock afterwards and nearly everyone involved in it likely prefer if everyone forgotten the movie existed at all.

twitter.com/crissles

I don't get twitter.

Here's some ape writing some pretty nasty and incendiary tweets and according to her profile she is "a pop culture critic" and something else.

And she's verified.

How does twitter work with that blue checkmark, so many nobodies with it

What game?

From here on, I´m justifying any stupid shit I do as ¨Making a critiqe of (pop) culture¨.

If they like you you get a checkmark, if they don't like you you can pay for a checkmark, if they dislike you they take your checkmark away.

China bans movies about the occult, so it has no shot at making up the money overseas.

Happy Birthday!
12 years until I become a Wizard.

Happy borkday user.

And this is why I'm not worried much. How badly out of step does a movie and it's ad campaign have to be to make Waterworld look decent by comparison.

Happy start of existence day nigga

Off-topic, but what the fuck is this .css?
I just want xeno porn

They're shilling it hard in Costa Rica. For example, Papa John's shilling it but then again no one buys fucking Papa John's while Pizza Hut's a thing.

Wait what
8ch.net/xeno/catalog.html

Happy Birthday user, never mind 3 years, start summoning the memeteor today and every day.

same for you

Yeah, I see those ads on a gorgia channel I get up in canada. Too bad their pizza looks like ass. Is it so much to ask for a pizza with good newyourk style pepperoni that curls up and crisps on its edges?

Also, Milo mentioned us in Joe Rogan's podcast yesterday.
youtu.be/LnH67G7vAu4?t=10284
Don't know if this was mentioned in the previous podcast since I was busy.

I want to know if the promo campaign for the movie is done by one group, or multiple groups that are not in contact with each other. I'm curious how much of it is incompetence due to ignorance and too many cooks, or is it a centralized type of fuck up, or the very small chance that it is a cuhraaaayzee scheme like The Producers, or possibly even the original movie backstory of Ivo Shandor. The director and suits are actually an occult cabal who are performing unnecessary and counterintuitive film making and promotion, to summon a powerful otherworldly entity called the anti-kek.

Cultural marxism is a nazi buzzword

Doubt it. Only 2 groups use that word, 3 if you include their puppets.
Japanese cultural appropriation much?

Ahh, you don't say?!

twitter.com/HorseNewsMLP/status/751588610844008448

RACE WAR HAPPENING

Don't you know? It's called Supernatural expendables or some shit.

No. Species war. Bronies vs niggers. the bronies are out muscled.

Thom is right tho.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulturbolschewismus

>>>Holla Forums

???

Look at this shitlord not knowing basic pronouns like thon/thon.

BUT ITS OK WIKIPEDIA IT MUST BE TRUE
not like wikipedia editors are revisionists or anything

lol this logic is flawless

is Hollywood's [email protected]/* */

I swear to god if I start noticing my fap material diminishing in the next few day I'll fly over there and start this fucking race war properly.

Foreign language wikipedia's not as covered with the Wikiscourge as the English Wikipedia. Comapare every gamergate thread in a a different language to the english one.

Metapedia has an entry too.

de.metapedia.org/wiki/Kulturbolschewismus

Will you faggots stop derailing the thread. This is GG not current events. Take it to Holla Forums or Holla Forums

of course this is from someone with fucking problem glasses on their cartoon avatar.

This

Race war is retarded no matter who's pushing for it.

twitter.com/MatanJeda/status/751627822993518592

This has got to stop, user

archive.is/MN1jA
In Which Nathan Grayson Explains Disclosure.

I like how he´s trying to downplay the situation because he knows guilty of the same sort of shit.

Scroll the fuck up I hate spoonfeeding homos

Next up, dating tips from the Pope.

Pope probably gets a lot of boipussy to be fair.

Nothing you guys posted in this thread is vidya related. I'm starting to think the derailers are shills.

Either the shills outnumber you or this has just been a Holla Forums general for months now and you're somehow late to this realization.

Oh get your stick out your ass

Only shill here is you

Happy birthday.

Fuck off.

Probably will for a while, want to go play some more Free Cities, talk to you tomorrow.

He's too busy playing undertale. Thanks Gay Theory.

reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/4ru7p0/for_some_reason_i_just_got_this_message_regarding/

[–]7yyi 2 points 10 hours ago*
This is a fucked up thread. Don't care if the person is a mod, I don't like seeing a reddit user called out like this. I think the moderators should delete this.
I've never seen /u/IrbyTremor promote anything like this or revenge killings, even though they've complained (at every damn chance) about pacifism, I never saw them promote any sort of revenge killings. OP hopefully you and maybe Irby wanna respond to that person (that is a person behind the comment, not just a "random GG". Show them the dignity you would want returned) and address them, maybe post it here to tie things up if this post still exists at that point.
To the reddit community I gotta say, be careful when you talk about anything that can be construed as promoting violence. Don't leave shit open-ended, don't drop posts that can be construed as a threat if you aren't trying to make a threat. You don't know the mental state of someone reading your posts, so try and use this English (or whatever you speak) language with care to exchange ideas with clarity and avoid misunderstandings.
permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreply
[–]achchchs 5 points 9 hours ago
I don't think GGers deserve to be met with 'dignity'.
permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreply
[–]7yyi 0 points 9 hours ago
Grow up. Its just a political ideology, and doesn't mean the person is going to be any better or worse of a person in their life than a GamerGhazi-er when you get down to it.
I'm here to discuss things, not just shit on people that don't agree with me. Showing (even your worst enemy) respect and dignity is about YOU and who you are, and has nothing to do with them.
[–]achchchs 3 points 9 hours ago
It's a hate group, not a 'political ideology'. You grow up.

Half a million in Japan its one of the best selling FE game because unlike Holla Forums Japan has no problem with the split version since the cost altogether is the equivalent to one console game there

Asia don't keep track of which version the english version probably bombed since everyone in Asia can read Japanese/ don't care so they bought the Japanese version instead happens all the time there.

why is gamerghazi still a thing?

Because these people have nothing.

archive.is/KwBkU

kek

How is this guy still on ghazi?

GamerGhazi should be deleted entirely.

Still a faggot who blamed us than the media I see, and also, exploitable picture.

of course it was a bad photoshop
it had a huge black dildo in the background

blame the fucking news outlets for running with it you fucking scumbag
its been over half a fucking year and you are still crying

Attention whore and a real loon, better keep tweeting #Stopgamergate2016!

Never been into Kamen Rider, but this looks fucking hilarious.

also thanks everyone

So Gamergate did it?

"….. no, but one news outlet traced it to them. All the others didn't. But ONE did."

Wish granted

need one with the huge black dildo beside him

I found this ad funnier than I should have, given who they're jerking off

More like "wait, dats funny and all, but fuck off on the framing gg for shit it did not do."

No, keanu's life is shitty enough, don't make it worse.

Fresh Socks!

who?

The prime minister of gamergate

reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/4ry75f/re_sick_and_tired_of_hearing_source_or_having_to/

archive.is/zSqXx

lol

Alright, what's going on? What's with the influx of shills in Holla Forums?
Did cuckchan raid us or someshit?

There have been several Holla Forums hitpieces, spergs and Goons must have been reminded that this site still exists.

Please. They couldn't raid a Vietnamese ladyboy's asshole.

marks hotpockets have got super lazy and dont delete template threads despite them being reported

Been like that for months.

Template shit was goon pushed bullshit and it failed.

Seriously?
I never noticed since I rarely go outside of the Planetmans and GamerGate general threads…

Yea the shills are rampant, since so many users left some time ago its harder to drown them out.

If there is hope, it lies in the proles.

The difference is that Waterworld was an original IP, not a shitty cash-grab remake of a beloved classic by a belligerent cunt who calls all his critics worse than Hitler on social media.

Fuck, when was the last time Hollywood came up with a 100% original IP? Has there been a single one in the last two years?

Zootopia

Yeah, but that's Disney.

Tragic. It'd be nice if we can recuperate and get some of the users who bled out back but that just seems unlikely.
I feel like the time Josh fucked with Holla Forums and force-redirected us to infinity-next just broke the camel's back for plenty of anons.

Sorry for being all dreary. See you guys in the morning. Need to catch some shut-eye.

Happy vaginal discharge day. Unless of course you were born c-section in which case; Happy Alien Removal Day!

Exploit away, anons. pic related

Hateful Eight and Birdman

That fucker also cost us SP

I will also ask for suggestions for those to lazy to shoop an image themselves. Doesn't mean that I can/will do some ideas.

Now that's better.

Transparent background version.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Calm down, my child.

twitter.com/i/moments/751505370212958208

Good.

Monkey man seriously overstepped his bounds, shit like that is way beyond the scope of the federal government.

Do we have archives of these?

Log on to YouTube and look what Google is forcing on the front page.

Jesus fuck, you know I considered myself a tolerant person before 2014. Now I see this shit, blatantly ignoring the murder of scores on innocent police officers nad people crying over some dindus who were armed and didn't stay fucking still.

SJWs have tuned me into a bitter, paranoid angry man who can't trust anything anymore because they keep fucking lying.

Welcome to the club friend.

Can't say I was ever this jaded till GamerGate happened.

this is tumblr

archive.is/OT0GR
archive.is/sn5ba
archive.is/b632e
Also, archived the Griddle Octopus tweet just for kicks.
archive.is/xiFah

I found some gifset of some Asian guy accepting an award and thanking white straight men for dominating entertainment until now so that "minority stories" feel fresh. I was surprised to find a lot of negative comments calling out its racism and saying their stories weren't original either.

He really did overstep his boundaries. And if he wanted the bathrooms and locker rooms so badly, he should have coughed up the dough for public spaces to have unisex bathrooms and lockerrooms added. Hes getting a 6 million at least that much dollar house for fucksakes

Indeed. Even my friend who naivly likes obongo and hates trump and hillary less has said no to the bringing in more refugees to north america, though he is ambivalent if the european countries get them

Hue.

If any Twitter warrior wants to troll SJWs, I suggest #NotAllBlackLives. You're welcome.

The Hillary thing hurt them, even my lefty family couldn't believe it.

If my mom was still alive and we were american, she'd probably go trump or third as a spite vote. we both liked ben carson, and probably would have voted for him no problem if he did not fake being a ghetto nig and well as above.

i drew drew her and drew her and drew her and erased and drew and erased. took a break then drew drew and drew and erased played vidya then drew some more and erased and drew.

i donno why but i cant draw vivian.

also
happy birthday user
go on google. type in "[your city] cougar bars"

go to the bar that comes up in search on fridays. pick up a cougar and you're good.

h-hello?

It all returns to nothing

Zero becomes one, becomes two, becomes ten, becomes a hundred.

God fucking dammit, Fieg!

So, this guy got to go to a pre-screening of the nu-Ghostbusters and shared his review. Essentially spills everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pvk70Gx6c

Is this finally the year the Femimemes die out?

God fucking dammit, Fieg!

Kek

Holy shit.

It's doing great, 4 MIRRAN DORRAH doesn't only get you a game, you're getting manga and anime, and we're even talking about a sequel here. Word on the street is it's better than nothing, and won't brick the Wii U. At most a hard reset.
If-If-If-If-If-If-If-If-If-If-If-If-if okie doke.
Oh come on, the movie is not officially out just yet. That's just the early premiere the guy claims he saw. It can be good when it comes out for real, I mean most theatres have really good air conditioning nowadays. Dollar to donuts my local city leftard newspaper rag will give it 3/5 stars at worst, since they're deep in The Narrative koolaid shilling as well. Which will no doubt increase their dwindling subscription numbers and public trust. I'm sure. :^)
No, the hydra can never truly die. But there is a chance that it can be reduced to a laughing stock that will not be taken seriously for a very long time.

Tell that to Hercules.

Oh cisbusters will get nothing but good reviews, they'll declare better than the originals I bet.

Not implausible with the way some newspapers have become clickbait:dead trees edition in current year. One paper in my city practically went river dunking baptism with the koolaid. It shilled the fuck out of the movie without always mentioning the movie directly. "Fashion" blurb shots that just 'happens' to be with many of the actresses and director. An article that grudgingly mentions the trailer might not be spectacular, but ya know ONLINE MYSOGINY!

8ch.net/pol/res/6630386.html

lvl 2 of gg

what did zelda mean by this?

Is this bait?
Who am I kidding, of course it's bait.

That's Metroid, you…you Polygon writer!

So the only thing that can stop GG is the walking embodiment of toxic masculinity?

No, we aren't a Hydra. We're closer to the warriors created from dragon's teeth. No foe can stop us, their only hope is we end each other before we ruin them.

dragons and hydras are gay

They're only as gay as you want them to beyou incorrigible furry

It starts, webm this before sony remove it.

Please do.

on a phone so I can't

I wasn't telling you to. I was saying someone must.
For a native english I don't english too good.

Already downloaded it juuuust in case
Good to see people were right on the money though.
God, what a fantastic thing to wake up to

dualshockers.com/2016/07/09/mai-shiranui-for-dead-or-alive-5-last-round-announced-attack-on-titan-costumes-and-more-also-coming/

Expect some huge amount of salt ahead, Mai Shiranui just came to Dead or Alive 5!

archive.is/uNen7

The denial when this turd finally flops out is going to crush these people, jesus christ

The saltflow has already begun

And it is delicious.

Aight you glorious faggots, which scenarios do you think will unfold with feigbusters.

twitter.com/Eliah_R/status/751765958893576193

I'm inclined to option 2, which in would also give a nice impression of how many SocJus cultists (not counting San Francisco) there are on the globe.

God damnit

Was that in the trailers or did someone cam rip the press showings?

…gaymergays?

archive.is/MN1jA#selection-1729.108-1735.109

Who knows more about proper disclosure than grayson

archive.is/OQyX8

The salt won't end.

They're really punching it up, huh? Sure thing Feig, you want your Fembusters to be your last hurrah in the movie industry? Go ahead, make my day!

Test

test

test seeing if tracking password is full blocked

Site won't update right if you block the tracking password fully, setup to delete tracking password after each post is best I can do atm.

What in the fuck are you doing?

>>>Holla Forums625205

Was testing to post with DOM blocked fully you can but you can't use quick reply and site doesn't auto upadate.

>>>/test/

It's really going be a mountain train wreck.

I still hope someone rips a torrent of the damn thing and we can watch it for the cringe. Could it possibly surpass the Law & Order SVU episode?

We could even invite Holla Forums

Rips are from DVD releases only. There'll be a cam on kat the instant it hits the theatres, but it will be shit quality.

Gamergate hacked twitter ceo's account?

the­­v­­er­ge.com/2016/7/9/12134754/ceo-jack-dorseys-twitter-account-hack

false flagging, because the time is ripe for it since there's a destabilization of Holla Forums?

archive pls

deepfreeze.it/outlet.php?o=the_verge

Look at you session storage, look at the Holla Forums threads.

Just finding ways to remove Jim's tracking methods.

The Verge
Part of
Vox Media
with Polygon, Vox
Boycotted
by GamerGate

Boycotted
by GamerGate

Gamergate doesn't do boycotts retard.

I think it's a bot

Bah. Still got too much alcohol in my blood from yesterday to spot the fucker.

Then fuck off to >>>/test/

I hope it'll have something as exploitable as the SVU rooftop scene.
Those thread were fun.

I cannot see if there is posts updating by other users on test. I need to test on an active thread

Kill yourself faggot

archive.is/88dtG

IT's fine I figured how to delete DOM and the tracking password after each post.

Now figure out how to blast the roof of your mouth with a shotgun.

How many people on NeoGaf are going to off themselves if the movie bombs?

Enjoy your Jim data mining so. don't ever say Holla Forums didn't warn you.

now he's talking with himself

Seen through muh samefag huh.

hopefully all of them

Meanwhile, the fat Swede is shitting on gaming websites again.

Blargh, forgot link

twitter.com/notch/status/751792222396358656

not enough

Why does he flip flop so much

Unlike Zoe, game websites don't have blackmail material.

Bread's in the oven and ready once we hit p14 or 700 replies, by the by.

How about you look in a fucking mirror you spineless little queer.

socially, mentally, or physically? Because one of these is more likely and one has already happened.

When have I flip flopped

Who knows. It must be crushing on them to realize that, despite of it being the CURRENT YEAR, these shitlords still will not pay money for a movie this progressive

EVEN MOVIE THEATERS HAVE NO FAITH IN THE MOVIE. LOOK AT THE LACK OF SHOWTIMES

HAHAHAHAHA

When haven't you?
Your word is worth less than the sheep shit stuck in your foreskin.

I want examples not listen and believe

oh, they will find a way to wrap their head around it. Ignorance and arrogance tend to allow for some crazy mental gymnastics. Socially, trying to push this too far would be suicide when even the hard core believers start to balk.

Speaking for myself, I'm not going to bother spending even the electricity, bandwidth, and my time for that. already put up a 32min jootube link that has likely more laughs and cringe than the movie itself.

The only possible scene I want confirmed is the Ghost Alien\Alien Ghost. I want to confirm if that level of retardation among other things, are in the release version. Alien Ghost, I mean holy fuck the nigga thinks alien ghost is a fucking billion dollar idea! And that villain in the script description, Freud's field day for fuck sake, it appears to be Feig's ego\alter ego. And ghost alien. Ghost. Alien.

Watdafuq am I watching de geso female grilled squid.jpg

Those are unusually far apart. Is the movie three hours long or something?

I'm expecting some serious intellectualizing of how Ghostbusters not being a financial success is entirely because of movie goers. I actually hope we see a
The hoops will be fun to look at.

The theatres spread them out so there's fewer screenings, because they don't think they could fill up the theatre for the ones they have. And they think they could sell more tickets by giving those time slots to another movie.

Check the site for those cinema's they have not to final times for those weeks yet. check the times next week to confirm it they are not showing that many.

Remember when you cried that "8 diamonds was trying to doxx Irby nigger"?

Yet had no problems with doxxing when you yourself tried to doxx acid man?

They'll have to clear the showing rooms from the corpses of the people who cringed so hard that they broke their neck in the process.

Would you mean they had to call in

The Ghostbusters?

Check the cinema they have not set the movies playing in the other other screens yet, they will move then likely have it playing at move times in screen 9 once they set the full schedule.

Atm they have only set screen 1's times.

EY YO HOL UP
Wait no really, is cisbuster going to be 'limited release' mode? I thought it was a wide release blockbuster, not some foreign art film level of showtimes. That pic is probably some small town schedule or some shit. Sheeeit, this movie is going to be fucking big, like Ishtar big. Battlefield Earth big.

What I always supported 8diamonds and them being up to doxing gg targets.

I supported 8diamonds and used to add them to th OP when making breads.

I think having to watch the movie would destroy any semblance of spirit or soul your mortal shell may contain.

They just remove the bodies and clean up.

The world's just not ready for the intellectual and mature feminist type of humor, like shooting a giant ghost in his ghost dick with a ghost busting beam.

thegrandtheatre.com/location?house_id=8713

Look at time week schedule and compare to the ghoshbusters one, they have only set screen1 in the ghostbuster week, they will more then like have it on in another screen once the full schedule is released.

The shooting of the dick is a revolutionary act feminine emancipation you shitlord!

Holy shit they have no faith in STAR TREK

Retard it's a place holder until they work out the full times.

The more they double down on that, the more insanely out of touch the fuckers look. And by that I mean their masks are dropping. Short of saying out loud 'let them eat cake', I'm almost curious how far people like Feig double down. Will Feig have a Phillipe Poisson meltdown, declare that nu ghostbusters 2 is cancelled, people don't deserve a sequel yada yada yada choke on it, and leave hollyweird to become a DJ instead?

Yeah, he's the retard

Has the smugage begun?

Ah ok, that would make more sense then. Because in all seriousness, I want to see theatres put it on a whole lotta screens and blockbuster scheduling. Because if\when it has nothing but a few neon hairs in the seats by midweek, the contrast will make it that much tastier.

Come now user, you say that as if this way easy to pull off. You don't just start screaming hysterically while angrily typing "TWITTER MELTDOWN, TWITTER MELTDOWN" on your social media.

That pic is very kind to the Nerd's receding hairline.

Week of the 9th Full schedule
Weekend of the 16th Temp Schedule only Ghostbusters.
Weekend of the 23rd Temp Schedule only Star Trek with same temp times as ghostbusters.

So who is the retard, never Listen and Believe always confirm.

Baker! Baker!!

Can you repost this in the next bread?
I might not be around, and I'd like it early on so people can discuss/help with it.

Brad Wardell's getting his Wikipedia page edited again.
Despite a written letter of apology from the "victim" for the false accusation.

Even mods fixing it back are getting banned.

Okey-dokey.

That being said, I've still some shopping to do, so I hope we won't spend another three hours here.

The act of shooting a male ghost in the dick is avant garde and might be too revolutionary for you bourgeoise, that much is true. But the alien ghosts, if that is real that is truly a masterpiece of cinematic genius, that parallels and satirizes and sparks a national dialogue on immigrations of refugees and the inherent cruelty of putting up walls in our borders in 2016.
Just as the ghost realm and our physical realm is literally nothing more than a social construct, GB2016 is the most daring piece of cinematic yet viewer driven experience simulator of this year, very possibly this decade. This is film with a capital FU, on the levels of pioneering russian and french new wave cinema here, people.

That issue's been resolved for now: twitter.com/draginol/status/751606285955653632

How long will it take before the SJW calls to his admin buddies and his version gets reinstated?

Feig will scream hysterically while someone else like a production assistant do the twitter transcript of his meltdown then? He is a director after all, they usually have a staff to deal with the mundane stuff so the director can concentrate on the important creative aspects. :^)

Actually, just look at this.

The self-declared feminist editor even went out of his way to add that Wardell is conservative. Gotta have people know that he is a shitlord, I guess.

Derp.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Brad_Wardell&action=history

I want to pour my Nii into Nico Nico.

>readd conservatism. trivial as it may be
Then why bother adding it? If you're going to add details with that sort of justification, you may as well tell his life story thus far.

Where is Val recently I miss the french faggot.

It's the Jewstar of our time user. God forbid you say anything that goes against the liberal mainstream.

Resolved, hell. They banned a guy for showing that the goon has had it out for Wardell for years.

I expect he'll get his sausage fingers on the article again in due time. It's like with a scavenger that you can temporarily drive away from a corpse, but it always comes back.

dw.com/en/refugee-cap-no-longer-necessary-says-german-minister/a-19390342

EU YES

No archive so clearly not worth reading.

The idea basically is that, because of the treaty the EU currently has with Turkey, barely any migrants currently land in Germany anymore (compared to the numbers at the height of the refugee crisis, that is), and those coming from the Mediterranean are Italy's problem.

Of course, nothing prevents Grand Sultan Erdogan of Islamic Sultanate of Turkey from simply opening the borders again. Guess where everyone and their mum will run to then.

Also, the new bread has been in the oven for more than one hour by now. If you've been waiting for an opportunity to shitpost, now would be the time.

Preliminal view of the new bread as it rises

Also, have some masterpieces of localization

since this was abandoned I should finish it some day.

BAN THIS SICK FILTH

Get this nigga outta here.

Also, my own two localizations. I used these as as part of my portfolio for my application to NoA.

Need more Ice T.

Meanwhile, at Anime Expo 2016

Everyone wants his D.

Speaking of which.

A-user

Hah. Sometimes I love the interwebs.

I almost regret I didn't back this.

I'd rather Anthony play Polish Roulette.

Alright, if its a war you want, you'll get one.

We're on page 14 now, so baker-user can fire up the new bread whenever.

that's pretty much all I have.

Don't forget Steam curators are extremely problematic.

Oh dear, you're right.

=VIDEO AKHBAAAR

VIDEO AKHBAAAAAAAR

Hello?

By shitpost I will make a new bread!!

And if we time it right, the 10,000,000 get could be a GG post!!

Too late for a bread 10M

Although If you time it right, you could remind everyone in the next bread to ramp up OP Rotting Meat around 10M.

WHOOPS, THE NEW BREAD LINK WAS LIKE 20 POSTS AGO.

Why did you describe yourself, Bob?